Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Alison Brundage, retired bodybuilder just joining

Started by alison brundage, January 26, 2013, 01:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alison brundage

It's been many years since I've kept tabs with what's going on in bodybuilding.  I competed in the early 80's .  I'm now 68 years old and retired.  My husband and I live in Central America in the mountains.  We lived in  Hawaii during my years of competition and were surfers.  We both still surf today and do some home gym lifting as well.
I've enjoyed looking at your site.  I've found it inspirational.  It's renewed lots of fond memories of the girls I met while in competition.  I've particularly enjoyed conversatons with some fans.  As a result, I've got more steam for more frequent workouts....and hopfully I'll see some positive physical changes !!    If I do, I'll send some recent pics...if not...well, I'll let you guys think I still look like I did in the pics you have here ( laughing !!!! )   Thank you Saradas.         Alison Brundage

alison brundage

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

RobMash

Welcome at board Alison! Nice to have a female bodybuilder of the golden ages

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Taylor

You are a classy lady - and judging from the recent photo you poseted you still look great (maybe a little older, but aren't we all?)

lovepecs7

alison i just wonder if you would come back to doing bbing or bbing shows?

Lucrezia Borgia



You will be a mith forever!!! Welcome here among us Alison!


:rock:

john540


almorae

Is it possible to show me your picture at this time

alison brundage

Thank you all.   I seriously doubt I would enter another show.  Should I get into enough shape to flex a bit for you I will for sure submit some pics.  Right now I'm a work in progress.  My sincerest appreciation to you all for your welcome and support.

rageking

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Welcome at board Alison! Nice to have a female bodybuilder of the golden ages


looks really impressive in this pic as definitely very pretty
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

Well, once again..thank you.  Yes this pic IS impressive ( laughing )...big enough for Time Square.  My personal goal is to get in shape enough to actually be happy with a pic to submit to you all.  I've been on a extremely low carb, low cal, low fat diet since Dec.  With some daily lifting and cardio, I'm seeing a tad of the old me showing up.  I will keep up the work .  Lets see what happens...sorta like contest training....ya know, Mrs Older than Time Saradas.  I'm very encouraged...thanks to you all.  Lets see...who knows, something might happen.  Stay tuned...
ALISON


alison brundage

Hi guys !   Training is going well and I remain really encouraged.   I'm currently just an old fart and I'd really like to get some nice BB pics taken before I'm a raging old fart and beyond redempton.   I think it's gonna happen.  Stay tuned. 

almorae


alison brundage

Thanks....I'm almost there for pic#1.....still some work to go.

almorae

Well, I wanted be image a new
I would like to see if your body still retains muscle