LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Alison Brundage, retired bodybuilder just joining

Started by alison brundage, January 26, 2013, 01:09:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alison brundage

Yup.....ALL the pics on  page 2 are recent...last couple of months.  The one up there with me carrying my waveski was 2 weeks ago... more recent than the black suit shot by a month.  Legs are getting more lean.   I do hope that by the time I hit 69...it will again be obvous that "that girl must be a bodybuilder".   I'd like to get down to bedrock by November.   Then possibly start pumping in a gym.  Right now I'm still using my backyard gym....and of course the surf.
As always, I do appreciate your support and encouragement.    Luv you guys !!       ALISON


almorae

 :clap:Amazing picture still very beautiful and also a wonderful body
Age 69 it's amazing :cool2:

alison brundage

...not yet almorae.   I'm still 68 and carrying at least 20 lb of fat I wish was gone.   We'll see what happens.   I';m still at it.....low carbs, protein supplements, lifting ....and housework...LOL

almorae

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...not yet almorae.   I'm still 68 and carrying at least 20 lb of fat I wish was gone.   We'll see what happens.   I';m still at it.....low carbs, protein supplements, lifting ....and housework...LOL
I'm with you honest
You are really beautiful and very cool your body
But the need to go back to the gym again
I admire you and wish you a happy life :bravo:

alison brundage

Yes...it makes a big difference if you do not stay lean and keep pumping the iron.   Certain things I have to work around that sometimes come with age...hip replacement that negates heavy squats and frozen shoulders that limit overhead presses.  Now, there's more than one way to skin a cat and  that's where the $50 gym membership comes in and all the neat pullleys etc that are there.   I'm doing what I can with my backyard gear until I  get leaner...   All the fat on top and inside the muscle bodies has to go and the muscles again reminded how to perk up.   It'll be fun trying...and ya know if nothing else happens but getting into better shape ....I win.   Thanks for being so sweet....honest too. I appreciate that

almorae

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes...it makes a big difference if you do not stay lean and keep pumping the iron.   Certain things I have to work around that sometimes come with age...hip replacement that negates heavy squats and frozen shoulders that limit overhead presses.  Now, there's more than one way to skin a cat and  that's where the $50 gym membership comes in and all the neat pullleys etc that are there.   I'm doing what I can with my backyard gear until I  get leaner...   All the fat on top and inside the muscle bodies has to go and the muscles again reminded how to perk up.   It'll be fun trying...and ya know if nothing else happens but getting into better shape ....I win.   Thanks for being so sweet....honest too. I appreciate that
I love seeing women mature
And they are still in good body
For this reason, I support you and I hope you download images from time to time :)
Madam alison I wish you all the best

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes...it makes a big difference if you do not stay lean and keep pumping the iron.   Certain things I have to work around that sometimes come with age...hip replacement that negates heavy squats and frozen shoulders that limit overhead presses.  Now, there's more than one way to skin a cat and  that's where the $50 gym membership comes in and all the neat pullleys etc that are there.   I'm doing what I can with my backyard gear until I  get leaner...   All the fat on top and inside the muscle bodies has to go and the muscles again reminded how to perk up.   It'll be fun trying...and ya know if nothing else happens but getting into better shape ....I win.   Thanks for being so sweet....honest too. I appreciate that
I love seeing women mature
And they are still in good body
For this reason, I support you and I hope you download images from time to time :)
Madam alison I wish you all the best

Thanks !.....I will definately keep posting pictures as that will keep me motivated and I do value your honest feedback
ALISON

alison brundage


almorae


alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow you look amazing for 69 year old, I guess you must be bored and want to get back into the gym. Personally won't see myself (If I get there) at 69 lifting weights will be relaxing somewhere on a beach

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

See that pool there?   OK...that's where I go into cruise mode and take a sun tan.  Very relaxing !   And...I have my own very personal gym right around the corner.   Man you can't get lazier than that !!!!!
Alison


alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
impressive
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm 71 1/2 now....and doin what I did back in the way back when era.  This was a month or so ago.


ALISON

alison brundage


Wrestlingdad

I'm pretty sure I remember you from the 80's, hope all is well and I'm sure you're healthy and active!

alison brundage

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm pretty sure I remember you from the 80's, hope all is well and I'm sure you're healthy and active
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow...great.  I was in and out pretty quick.   I'll be 72 in a couple months and still doin what I did in the 80's.  I feel blessed.