LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

HIYA ITS MEEEE, SHAWN TAN :-)

Started by SAWITHERE, December 12, 2012, 07:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SAWITHERE

Hi everyone that reads this ;-)  I was asked to introduce myself here....

I am not very good at navigating forums, however I will be on here reading and posting.  Thanks everyone that has supported me over the years and supported my decision to down size a little...however at 6 feet tall, size 12 feet and hands bigger than most men, I will never be small lol

I am on twit*** so follow me there because I do update all the time
Shawn Tan @shawntanfbb

My website is
www.shawn-tan.net
and I will be starting updates there again in 2013

My facebook fan page is
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Also, as my full time job I run the company WINGS OF STRENGTH.  This company was brought forth after the decision to omit FBB's from shows.  We support various shows, and we have begun our own show in order to continue to give FBB's a platform to continue their passion.  I also run the website which has all exclusive material and updates Mon, Wed and Fri
www.wingsofstrength,net

Love to hear from you!

Shawn Tan :-))


beowulff

Shawn  -
You are a legend!

Welcome, and best of luck in all your endeavors!

pikko

Hi!
I'm a fan of you Shawn
How i'd like to meet you somedays!
Welcome in this forum
Bye

RobMash

 :wow: Shawn here! Welcome!  :-*
Please Shawn keep updated us about your news throught this forum.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

samusaran

great to have u hear shawn. welcome  :)

john540

Welcome Shawn, it's nice to have you on this board!

SAWITHERE

 ^-^   :thanks:
WOW thanks you guys :-)  I am flattered and honored.  I always love to meet everyone and I am at most major shows  ie The Arnold, The USA's, The Wings of Strength Pro, The Tampa Pro, The Olympia and Nationals!

Right now I am working hard to make Wings of Strength and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login a success.  I am still training hard but I am recovering from a recent knee surgery (second surgery on my right knee).  My left shoulder has also been causing me issues with my training however I am very much a "train through the pain" person...so nothing will stop me, ever!!

xoox

RobMash

Great! I hope to see you  in your peak condition soon!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

cheeseman


cgl

Thanks for posting here !!

This clip where you lift this small guy in anyway you can is my favorite !! Please do other film like this !! Will you ?

...big hands, can you give us some measurement ?

  Kind regards goddess

:-*

pikko

Dear Shawn
I'm Italian and I hope to meet you in Europe one day, but I will follow you virtually all over the world!
Bye bye

rtlash

welcome shawn. you're a legend, it's an honor to have you here. i hope you can come to brazil one day!

SAWITHERE

 :funny:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great! I hope to see you  in your peak condition soon!
ME TOOOO LOL

SAWITHERE

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You're so beautiful shawn! :rock:
AW THANKS SO MUCH :-)

SAWITHERE

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for posting here !!

This clip where you lift this small guy in anyway you can is my favorite !! Please do other film like this !! Will you ?

...big hands, can you give us some measurement ?

  Kind regards goddess

:-*

I WILL DO MORE LIKE THIS IN 2013.  I AM NOT SURE OF MY HAND MEASUREMENT,  BUT I  WILL CHECK AND GET BACK TO YOU WITH THAT TODAY OR TOMORROW.
THANKS HUN