Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

HIYA ITS MEEEE, SHAWN TAN :-)

Started by SAWITHERE, December 12, 2012, 07:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SAWITHERE

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Dear Shawn
I'm Italian and I hope to meet you in Europe one day, but I will follow you virtually all over the world!
Bye bye
HI, I AM ITALIAN TOO!  HALF ITALIAN.  I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO EUROPE BUT I WOULD SURE LOVE TO GO ONE DAY.  THANKS :-)


SAWITHERE

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
welcome shawn. you're a legend, it's an honor to have you here. i hope you can come to brazil one day!
ONE OF MY DEAREST FRIENDS IS FROM BRAZIL... I WOULD LOVE TO GO SOMEDAY, BUT I UNDERSTAND IT IS VERY EXPENSIVE :-(

pikko

Are u Italian for one half? And from what part in Italy?

dekcaj

Shawn,
You are one of the most beautiful ladies in the world!! Been a huge fan for a long time and glad to see you here!! Good luck with your new show!!

sean238

Hey pretty lady. Thank you for posting links of all those beautiful pictures. You look incredible, keep up the hard work.

cgl

Hello goddess, have you find time to measure your huge hands !!

archie43

Hi Shawn

will you do competitive wrestling sessions? Thanks

ThirdRedeemer


Vossler

Shawn,
Just joined, quite impressed by your physique...belated Welcome!

makko1

Hi shawn! Hope to meet you in Italy a day!
I'm a big fan of yours!
Bye bye

elee0228

[Applaud] if you like my posts. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

LilBrian

Big, Big, Big fan Shawn!! Welcome!  I remember your lift and carry videos and are a fan of them.!1  8)

Alessio1983