LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

BICEPS GODDESS OF THE YEAR 2012 (poll closed)

Started by RobMash, December 05, 2012, 01:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

Here the finalists!


Aleesha Young

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     

Alina Popa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Elena Oana Hreapca
 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Fabiola Boulanger

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     

Geraldine Morgan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Julie Bourassa

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Kashma Maharaj

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Laura Binetti

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Maria Lehtonen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   
 

Nikki Fuller

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Sarah Hayes

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login



Wendy Mcmaster

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
                                     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

samusaran


wileywiggins

Sarah, because she added a lot of mass to her arms this year; Fabiola and Laura because their arms are freakin' huge
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Luver


strider99


unit777

I was torn between Marja and Wendy :(
Oh, I can vote for two! :letsparty:

loralover2

all of them are good but I think it is hard to decide between nikki and marja for me, nikki is size + strength combination which makes her unbeatable.   

Bergman

Voted for Alina Popa and Sarah Hayes !!!


:) :) :) :) :) :) :)
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

machoman64de

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

sunogalem

I ultimately voted for the following: Elena Oana Hreapca, Kashma Maharaj and Sarah Hayes.

a1bubbler

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I voted for Maria's amazing biceps but... how could "19-inches-guns" Tina Lockwood miss the final ?



I would have thought that 'biceps of the year' would mean those who were active this past year. Tina's been long gone - archive!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

It's not based on how active they are. It's based on how they were at the peak of their bodybuilding career.I believe Tina won this contest in a previous year that's why she's not included.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

a1bubbler

Wendy, Sarah and Aleesha.

WENDY has been teasing us all year with camera phone shots of her incredible guns - huge!
SARAH 's arms have really brought her to the fore of my thinking lately - am impressed!
ALEESHA is Aleesha - huge biceps well in proportion with the rest of her magnificent body!

1st  Wendy
2nd Sarah
3rd  Aleesha
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

a1bubbler

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's not based on how active they are. It's based on how they were at the peak of their bodybuilding career.I believe Tina won this contest in a previous year that's why she's not included.

Then what is the point in calling it 'biceps of the year 2012'?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Old Surehand

Each of the 12 nominated for biceps goddess of the year won biceps goddess of the month during the past year. I believe Tina won in a previous year, but it's up to you guys. Unless she won Bicep Goddess of a previous year, you could have voted for her as bicep goddess of the month. apparently nobody did.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS