LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

BICEPS GODDESS OF THE YEAR 2012 (poll closed)

Started by RobMash, December 05, 2012, 01:38:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Traquistoon

My vote would go to Tina Zampa.  Her arms have become quite massive over the past year or so.


letsdancefbb

I always love her biceps n she has some animal instinct built-in those massive rock-hard biceps which simply let me say wow, wow, wow...

muscfan99

Aleesha's arms are huge and still growing :cool2:

HuBazze

Alina and Marja FTW!

Hey, you guys misspelled Marja's name! In all polls

Justsomeguy

The definition of Laura Binetti's guns really is amazing.

blutch-man


RobMash

My personal ranking

1st Marjia Lehtonen
2nd Alina Popa
3rd Kashma Maharaj
3rd Aleesha Young
4th Wendy McMaster
5th Geraldine Morgan
6th Nikki Fuller
7th Sarah Hayes
8th Julie Bourassa
9th Elena Oana Hreapca
10th Laura Binetti
11th Fabiola Boulanger
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

fitnessfanatic

Voted for Alina and had to support Nikki as she has been around for years and still very competitive with the younger ladies.

Saradas.Org

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS