Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Teta, 20 year female, I have been working in gym 3,5 years...

Started by Teta, October 16, 2012, 08:52:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teta

Teta, 20 year female, I have been working in gym 3,5 years...

Come to see what guys here thing about female toned muscular body...


RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Teta, 20 year female, I have been working in gym 3,5 years...

Come to see what guys here thing about female toned muscular body...

Welcome Teta!  ^-^ If you want post some your photos!
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

afigreg

G'day Teta. Where are you from?

It sounds like this is a site for you. I for one love muscular women. It would be nice to see some photos of you if you'd like to post some.

I hope you like Saradas.

Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

luc327

 :bravo: Im gald you work out and are serious but thier are guys that like grils with some muscle on them :hey:

cgl

Any chance to have a picture of you Teta ?

  Welcome anyway.

bptram

Oh, why do you don't post your pictures, Teta? :( or are you up on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

jann


mattes


Teta

I was so shamy, but guys dont be so hard in critics


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

cgl

You are beautiful !! We would love to see the other side ;) Keep on posting this kind of awesome picture. Btw, what is your height/weight ? Current stats ?

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

mattes



lanky

welcome
you look amazing, cant wait to see more pics, thanks

achilleus

Great proportions, low bodyfat, impressive arms and shoulders. Compliments, and thank for posting the picture!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login