Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Teta, 20 year female, I have been working in gym 3,5 years...

Started by Teta, October 16, 2012, 08:52:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

swansong

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was so shamy, but guys dont be so hard in critics


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   

hi teta - you look great! Post more if you want to!

lanky

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was so shamy, but guys dont be so hard in critics


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   

critical ? ARE YOU KIDDING, YOU LOOK AMAZING!

mohtmax2271985

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was so shamy, but guys dont be so hard in critics


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   
you are amazing

LovefemaleMuscle77

you  have  a  very lovely  back!
very  sexy   Teta Wow  I would
love  to  get  a back  like  that!


memorylive

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

u195593

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was so shamy, but guys dont be so hard in critics


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   

Shame on you Teta.

You should really clean up your bathroom.

:funny: Welcome
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

mse2002




Michelle.Behnke

Very average size for a woman who works out...nice tone and definition. Not much size. Are you trying to gain size or just stay cut?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Artoffbb

Teta, you have great development for a 20 year old, I hope you want to keep training, and become really muscular.

kendawg

That's very nice shape for your age and you worked hard to get that body keep up the great work

rembrandtius

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was so shamy, but guys dont be so hard in critics


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
   

You have very good genetic requirements. I'm really very impressed by your shoulders :-) !