⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Vancouver......

Started by Jetsett, July 18, 2012, 02:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jetsett

I am starting to suspect that I live in a black hole of sessions. Does anyone have any suggestions for Vancouver?
Thanks and good to meet you all.


WrestlerD

If you are looking for wrestling or domination, Bijou Steal is one of the best!

Jetsett

Thanks dbach. I appreciate the help. What's her physique like?  The bigger the muscles the better, for me.

Jetsett

I should add that I have met with one woman based here, and am hesitant to go back.

bmalone

I bet I know what Fbb your talking about. If its the same one I saw, she is a rip off. I know what you mean about Van, it is a black hole for sessions.

Jetsett

I'm almost sure we're talking about the same woman.  Upsell. I felt like I'd been had.
I think Colette G is coming in the fall, but that's as much as I know.

bmalone

Hey jetset. Your right Colette is coming in late summer! Yea the women in question just moved to Van not to long ago. She is a real rip off.

xyhg2001

Check You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login there. I think this is a woman I sessioned with. Very nice and FS:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jetsett

Thanks hyxg. Tempting but I'm looking for more muscle. Oh well. Ladies - Vancouver please!

clarkflex

Hi!
I have posted dates for Vancouver (Aug 22-24) Because of the lack of response, a whole 1 person, it looks like I will end up canceling my trip altogether. No wonder more girls dont travel there hence your "black hole for sessions"!

edini

Kris,

Cam to Germany or Italy.........

clarkflex

 :) Hi Edini!
I wil see what I can do as far as Germany and or Italy!

bewgerator

Vancouver IS a wasteland as far as the session wrestling scene goes. None of the listings from wb270 are actually active (no, lyneah doesn't count).

I saw Bijou Steal a couple years ago but she told me she doesn't do wrestling sessions due to chronic arthritis. She is probably too skinny for wrestling, although she does have good definition. The dom session I had with her was rather lame. YMMV.

Sonia is a little older but is very an awesome light dom/wrestling/FS session at a reasonable price. Fitness-level condition.

A few escorts advertise wrestling among their services, but almost certainly have no real skill or experience.

I can vouch for Lady Starr in Kelowna (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) having good wrestling skills; she is also gorgeous and sexy as fuck. However, she has become over-priced and according to her website her availability is limited.

br0oklyn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

in Vancuver... not bodybuilder but she can knock you out in a headscissor in 3 sec with so much ease you wont wana wrestle anybody else :), she is extremly sadistic and powerfull :)

bewgerator

Br0oklyn's post reminds me how much mileage can vary. I visited Ms. Jasmine several years ago looking for that same type of treatment but experienced something else entirely. Basically she had no interest in anything other than being orally serviced, with the focus on her stinkhole! That was fun for maybe two minutes. As far as I can tell, Jasmine's standard mode of domination is casual indifference. Not to brag, but I have the amazing ability to command that very same treatment from any young lady I chose, anywhere, anytime, all for free! Which leads to the revelation that I paid $250 to lick her asshole for an hour. Funny, I don't remember seeing 'non-consensual financial humiliation' on her specialties list.

Being a spoiled arrogant bitch is a selling point only if you regularly transmute it into something exciting.