Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Vancouver......

Started by Jetsett, July 18, 2012, 02:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chris7201


chris7201

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Jessica

Hi guys I'm not sure about posting here . So I'm just introducing myself . I am located in Vancouver .

Squeeze you later !

Jessica James

bewgerator

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In my browsing, I also came across this ad...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

S.

I've seen Tyra. She's very good at tie 'n tease type domme sessions, but definitely NOT wrestling! I tried exploring this option with her, and abandoned it immediately. She doesn't have any space to wrestle, nor does she have the experience/training/strength for it. I think she's just your basic stoner chick!

bewgerator

I saw Jessica James recently and can recommend her for full service at least. Very attractive and good muscular development (not bodybuilder level but probably higher than your average fitness competitor). No, she can't wrestle, but can do a decent head scissors. Her domme skills are so-so. Like basically all escorts who 'also domme' (and most full-fledged dommes to be honest), she doesn't quite have the instinct for it.

As for Ms. Rapture, I can't imagine her providing anything even remotely resembling a wrestling session. I saw her a few years back, the first time for a basic rub 'n tug (see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), the second time for her more expensive 'domme' service. The rub 'n tug was good, but the 'domme' session was just rub 'n tug with wrist plushy-cuffs and weiner insults. Perhaps the extra cost could be justified if you normally try to escape when a big-titted lady is giving you a hand-job or if you're overly proud of your dong. Seriously, any time a basic service provider advertises a 'domme' service, it is just a half-hearted attempt to chisel more $$$ from us. Any provider who is a capable domme normally just does that, full-time. Wrestling??? Definitely undue exertion for Ms. Rapture. She can't even write coherent ads; WTF is a 'boudoir philosopher', anyway???!!!!!  How about 'the sheer promise of whips and chains will not be enough'; what does that even mean????!!!! As usual, low expectations are realistic expectations. Impressive tits, though.

Johnnycashola

I have been chatting with this lady in Vancouver...  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She sounds very accomodating.  She is travelling to Calgary this weekend.   Anyone have experience with her yet?

JC

helloworld69

I was able to see Julie Squeeze a few weeks ago in Vancouver.  She seems to hit town a few times a year and lists on WB270, but usually with only a few days notice.  She mentioned she may not be returning much in the future but if she does give her a try.

She's lost some muscle, but still strong with good technique.  If she gets her legs around you forget about it.

Polite Society

  Start letting me know now via PM if you'd have interest in a muscle worship session with a bodybuilding visitor to Vancouver later this month.
    No need to send $$ until I have her profile to sell, but expect it to be US$4.
    If they can't make it into Canada, it's time to support your own.......
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

shadowspider33

Do not waste a minute of your time on Jessica James, I tried to session her, and she was actually responding to me me in real time. Then when I tried to set up the sessions, after her responding to me virtually responding to me in real time, she just ignored me. I was literally throwing money right at her, and she is that stupid, to not even respond, I don't even know what else to say other than avoid this idiot at all costs.

lovethestuff

Did you say Vancouver?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login 
also highly rated here:
http://www./reviews/showReview.asp?Review=1343932

and this one, WOW!!!!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

makes me want to move....
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

shadowspider33

Vancouver being a black hole is the under statement of the year. None of these, how can I say this politely, ahem woman, will not even respond to session requests. I am looking for some lift and carry, and whatever else they would be comfortable with, but I have no bites. On top of it, I am in better shape them all of them, I am very strong alpha type, in great shape, offering them money, and these ahem "girls" do not even have the decency to respond, to something they are supposedly make a living at.

So please if anyone has any info of any fit muscular girl, willing to do a lift and carry with a 240lbs muscular male in Vancouver for this weekend (Oct 25-27) please let me know asap.

Thanks in advance.