⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [fighterpilot909] Stories~collected

Started by fp909, July 08, 2012, 07:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fp909

 ^-^

Stories in this collection:

Babysitting a Cheerleader #WIP

Grace - Sex Toy(s)

Soccer Star Muscle

Sarah's Awakening #Futa

15.5 Inches







Babysitting a Cheerleader   #WIP
by fighterpilot909
______________________

I knocked on the door of my neighbors house at around 7....I had to babysit their daughter Julie who had recently turned 15, but they still wanted someone to keep an eye on here. It was my summer break from college, so I was around, and I had sat for them in the past when she was younger, so it was a familiar arrangement.  I hadn't really seen her much over the previous two years, so this would feel sort of new to both of us, though I expected her to remember me since I had spent so much time over here. She was an only child and didn't have any siblings to keep an eye on her so it usually fell to me, since our parents were pretty good friends, having lived next to each other for years.  I was only hoping that Julie hadn't turned into a pretentious teenage brat during my time away so we could at least be friends.

I had my laptop in my backpack with every intention of tapping off once I put her to bed. I had come straight here from my summer job as a caddie, which required me to be there early, and I stayed late, having gone on two loops.  The money was great, and I made about $300 on the day...would be nice to add another $50 or so to that. Unfortunately, it left no down time in my schedule so there was no way I was going to let it get pent up.  While I waited for someone to answer the door I quickly thought about how my attraction to muscular women was a blessing and a curse--in that it made me different but at the same time it made me frustrated, that no girls I knew were even close to that, and that I never even saw anyone on campus that had that kind of physique, save for the collegiate athletes, and they only hung out with other athletes.

The door opened, and then there was Julie! She had grown a little bit, standing at 5'6", looking very much like I had left her, just a little more mature, a little prettier.  She was wearing a sweatsuit with I guess what was a cheerleading logo on it...all I could think of at this moment was that I hope she didn't wear me down with excessive cheerleader energy.....I was tired enough as it is, I just wanted a quiet night.  She burst through the door frame to give me a big bear hug, which was impeded by my backpack, but was aggressive nonetheless. I guess she really had missed me!

"AH Nick it's so good to see you! It's been, like years since you used to babysit me, I guess this will be like old times, huh?"

I chuckled to myself, thinking that we probably wouldn't want to do all the childish things we had done to pass the time back then. "Hah, we'll see! Your parents home?"

"Nah, they actually left a few minutes ago, they said they could trust me for 10 minutes not to burn the house down before you came!"

I breathed in..and sniffed again...and smelled something burning. "So, of course you decided to cook huh?"

"Ohmygosh I'm making mac and cheese and I left the milk on the stove!!" She sprinted into the house to the kitchen, and I stepped in behind her, made my way to the living room and dropped my stuff on the couch. No need to go into the kitchen unless there were screams...seems like it was all clear so i kicked off my shoes and reclined on the couch. It was a long day and I wanted to rest.  I closed my eyes for a second before she walked into the room, munching on something crunchy. "Since when did mac and cheese make noise when you eat it? Did you remember to cook the noodles?" I said, laced with sarcasm, eyes still closed.

"Hardy had had Nick....I burned the milk with the cheese in it, and it was the only pack I had left so I just decided to have a bowl of cereal instead." I opened one eye and saw her sitting on the la-z-boy with the bowl in her lap. She had taken off her sweater, probably because of the heat in the kitchen, though I'm not sure how she wasn't freezing with the AC blasting.  But what I saw made my other eye snap open.

I hadn't realized because her top was too baggy, but with it off, in that sports bra, Julie was jacked.  I had seen a lot of muscular girls on the web, a lot of cheerleaders and gymnasts popping up on youtube and stuff like that, but they couldn't compare to what Julie brought to the table.  Though she wasn't huge, but was still big, had lots of muscle on her frame, capped shoulders that led to sloping traps, brawny arms with a vein that ran down the middle of the bicep and a flare from her triceps.  The sports bra was full coverage but even then I could tell that she had thick pecs--very thick ones.  I knew because they pressed what little breast she had into the material of the bra and you could see the circle of the breast and where the nipple was....and then a distinct separation between that and the muscle.  It was a little damp and clung to her skin and i was able to see where her pecs started to curve into her sternum.  Below her bra was a midsection that would make even the best competitors jealous. Even while sitting there was not an ounce of fat, each  muscle in that spectacular 6---no EIGHT pack was visible as she munched on her cereal.

I must have been staring because she said "Nick, what are you staring at?"

I shook my head and left my daze. "Sorry, I just...I didn't expect you to be so muscular!"

"Oh yeah! I've been working out a lot, between gymnastics and cheer, so I've gotten really buff! i actually got really into bodybuilding this year so I starting lifting a little more seriously in the winter." she explained as she dropped her spoon in the bowl to pop a quick bicep flex. Her arm, already muscular, exploded to even greater size, with an impressive amount of vascularity. She quit the flex and resumed eating.

The evening had just gotten way more interesting already.

"Holy crap Julie, your arm is huge!"

"Oh thanks! Ya think? I always think they're too small, they hit 14" last week and people say thats big, but I don't think it's big enough, yet." She told me as she rubbed that arm.  Geez, it was so big her hand didn't get halfway around, even un-flexed.

"But 14" flexed is bigger than most women....even a lot of bodybuilders get to 15" arms like Emery Miller...I mean.." Shoot a normal person wouldn't know that. Idiot!

"Well, first off, they're 14" UNflexed, I've never measured them flexed before, but it seems you know a little bit about how big female bodybuilders are, huh" she said with a smirk.

The jig was up.  She knew now that I was into FBBs...otherwise I couldn't have possibly known who Emery Miller was.

"It's ok. I saw your eyes when you saw me, I know you're into it, and to tell you the truth, I'm a little bit into you.  Always have been, I guess. So tell you what, I'm going to make this night worth your while--go up to my room and wait there while I grab a couple of things." When I didn't move she said "I'm serious, go. NOW".

The forcefulness of her tone combine with the shock that I might get to see something I had only dreamt about got me off the couch and I raced up to her room.  I sat at the edge of her bed and noticed that there weren't any dolls or posters of pop idols, just posters of bodybuilders and various sizes of dumbbells on the floor, ranging from 20-55 pounds.  I twiddled my thumbs for 20 minutes, staring at the floor when I heard a soft padding and saw a pair of feet walk into the room.  Those feet were attached to legs with swollen calves and quads so big that they hung over her knees and had she kneed someone in a fight her quad would have gotten there first.  As my eyes roamed upward, I saw that she wore boxer briefs that were framed on each side by a set of 45lb dumbbells as she stood in the doorway doing alternating curls ad infinitum.  Her upper body was basically the same as before except PUMPED. And the fact that she was completely topless, which made me blush, but I noticed that her pecs were incredibly thick, even more so than I had imagined.  They were at least an inch deep at rest.  Resting on her pecs was a measuring tape that was draped around her neck.

I stood there watching as she did at least 30 curls with each arm without strain until she finally stopped, smiled, and brought them to the other weights in her set. 

"I just went downstairs and pumped up a little, did a set of 205 for 30 reps on the bench, nice and slow, and i did a lot of legs this week so they're already pretty pumped. Arms were all that was left and I did them coming up the stairs and here...I'm pretty pumped right now, don't you think?" She said as she examined her immense arms.

I glanced from her eyes to the dresser and back, and she caught my drift. "Oh, clearly, as you can see, I don't need a bra or a shirt. My chest is all muscle, better than any guys in school...better than any guys on any of the football teams we've played. I would know, I've been to all the games for 2 years. Every one at school knows I don't wear bras--just t-shirts and underarmor.  When I'm a little dressier I still don't bother, my pec cleavage is more than enough." she said, matter-of-factly. For emphases she flexed her chest, her massive pecs rolling from the bottom to top, with a pronounced peak in the middle that caused her nipples to point toward the ground.

No longer speechless, I said "But I saw earlier, you had breasts in your bra, I saw the shape!"

"Oh, you noticed that? It's something I had to rig so it looked like I have something in there besides pure muscle.  I'm ok with it...I mean I want to compete in the future so I might as well get used to it, right? You should see them when I REALLY flex."  She brought her arms together again and this time put some power into it and her chest exploded, three inches in depth at every point contact.  "I have really crazy muscle expansion," she continued, "which is great since it's not as bad when I shoot for clothes, and I can still get pretty huge. And strong! I'm a lot stronger than I look!"

She took off the measuring tape and threw it at me, then flexed her right bicep and looked at me pointedly while holding her massive arm up. I slowly got up and began measuring, while she kept on talking. "Remember when I said I had been to all the games in two years? Well that was partially true.  This year I was ON the team.  Star linebacker. I was unstoppable! For fun I did the NFL combine workouts and actually outperformed all but one of the guys this year on bench press--54 reps at 225!" I couldn't believe what i was hearing...or what I was seeing, as the tape around her arm met at 16".  She was only 15 years old!  "gymnastics and cheer gave me a pretty good vert, around 42", and I crushed all the speed drills."  She pumped her arm absentmindedly a few more times and her blood engorged arm expanded to 16.5". 

As I took the tape off she asked "What do you weight?"

"Oh I'm not sure, 175?...Ww-w-w-why?" I stammered?

She dropped to the floor and said "Get on my back" and I did, and she started doing push ups with me on her back while still talking about her accomplishments! "Of course, I wasn't always this strong. I was pretty strong when I joined the team, that's why they let me on, but this year everything just exploded: my size, my strength, my explosiveness.  By the end of the school year I was benching 405 for reps, and maxed out at around 700 at a powerlifting meet that I did" she boasted as she continued doing push up after push up while I sat on her back, which was wide as hell, watching the muscles beneath her skin roll and bunch up. 

After around 200 she stopped and I finally got off.  When she stood up I saw that her chest was red and swollen, with a couple of veins pushing their way to the surface in a couple of places.  I stood their awkwardly while she looked down at them and admired, mesmerized as a small drop of sweat formed at the top of her clavicle and made its way down the ravine that it was her pec cleavage. It actually didn't get very far, as it met the top of her pecs (there was a top!) and, finding that there was no space to go, spread out because there was nowhere for it to go.

"Do you want to touch them?" she whispered?

I nodded absentmindedly and reached forward to cup one of her beautiful pecs.  Even relaxed I could feel how dense they were, and jumped and twitched as she enjoyed the sensation of my hands on her chest.  Without flexing they had a roundish shape, and looked like many men's chests when they were flexing.  They were round enough that i could palm them, my hand in the center of her chest and,  had my fingers had been long enough, would have started to wrap around their 3-inch outer edge.  Slowly she flexed and her chest rose up and out, forming cleavage 5 inches deep.

"I told you I had great expansion, and I'm really pumped right now....", she breathed. "Try and push them together"

I put my hands on either side of each muscle and pushed with all my strength together to see if I could even move them: I couldn't.  I kept on pushing to see if they would weaken.  They didn't.  Slowly, incredibly, my hands started to move outward as she flexed them a different way and separated her massive pecs. 

"God I love how strong I am. Did you know...that sometimes when I go out I like to keep my chest flexed all night and show off these puppies? Guys try to grope them all the time but always seem to run away when they find out all thats under my shirt are these two things. Hit me."

This last statement caught me by surprise. "Excuse me, what?"

"I said, hit me. As hard as you can. In the chest, I won't even flex!" She did, and at this point there wasn't much difference, though I could tell because a dozen veins had just disappeared.  I lightly slapped the side of one of them. It stung. A lot. 

"C'mon, harder than that! Punch me!"

I knew that was a terrible idea, so I smartly decided to elbow her.  That still wasn't a smart decision. Even unflexed her pecs were hard as stone, and it hurt, a lot. It sounded like I had just hit a punching bag, filled with meat.

"GOD I love this.  I'm hard as rock. You know, one time the guys on the team thought it would be funny that, when I was at the bottom of my bench rep, to throw their bodyweight on the bars.  They got to find out how strong I actually was that day.  I just smiled at them and took my hands off the bar, and started flexing my chest--I was able to flex bench just over 600lbs with my chest alone! Of course I couldn't get the full extension but they got the point and I finished benching with my arms. But when my chest was fully flexed the bar didn't even make a dent."

She absentmindedly started tracing the veins on her chest with her finger, her tan skin interrupted by striations and blue puffy veins, veins that were everywhere, even around her nipples.  She put her hands on either side an pushed them together as if they were breasts; it occurred to me how scary-strong she must be to be able to smush them like that.  She looked at me, glanced at her chest, and then looked back and then flexed her chest. I know she was trying because I could see the effort in her arms but it was no use--even the incredible power of her arms was unable to stop her chest from reaching full flexion.  They did get a good workout, however, and looked even more pumped than before.

I said my first words in about 10 minutes: "Julie..can you pose for me?"

She looked me in the eyes: "I thought you'd never ask!"

So she posed for me, and looked better than a MISTER Olympia lineup, especially because of those torpedoes on her chest.  Everything popped and was symmetrical. I'd go into more detail but my vision was fogged by her magnificent chest.  When she was done, I made a ridiculous request. 

"Julie...can you stand on your bathroom counter and flex your abs and chest? I want to try something."

She looked at me blankly, what could he possibly be thinking of, but obliged and and walked to her bathroom and clambered up gracefully. I knew what I was thinking though. I wasn't a bodybuilder by far, but I'm still and great shape, and I occasionally check out the climbing wall at the gym. I wanted to try it here.

"Are you flexing?"

"Yeah...what are you thinking??"

"Oh...you'll see."

I got on my knees and reached up, and grabbed her lower ridge of abs, and pulled my self up using only my arms, using her abs like a rock wall.  Using every other row in her 8 pack i pulled myself higher, while she stood like a statue, as if I wasn't even there.  Finally came the challenge....i took a deep breath and pulled HARD to launch myself higher and I grabbed hold at the top of her chest.  I pulled myself higher on her pecs until our eyes met, but was struggling to hang on....suddenly she smiled, and I felt that I was no longer being supported by my arms but that she had reached under me and grabbed me with one arm and was holding me up like a platter!

"I liked that Nick...a lot. That was really creative!  You caught me by surprise there!"

Had I? She hadn't wavered an inch for the whole time I was doing it...in fact, she still hadn't moved and was supporting my weight with only one hand!  Slowly I began to rise until my butt was at her shoulder level.

"This is gonna be a bit uncomfortable, but bear with me!"

She shimmied a bit and I felt the support under me change as she rested me on her massive mammaries--it felt like I was sitting on some sort of round rock.

"You like that, Nick? You're sitting on MY PECS! How cool is that??"

I was facing her so my legs straddled her wide lats as bed they could. She then did a double bicep, but even though her pecs were stretched out a little, I didn't move an inch.  Her arms erupted up to 16.5" again and I looked down into her eyes, totally captivated.  I felt a weird motion under me and realized she was bouncing her pecs to some unheard beat while I sat on them! This teenage girl, not even a woman, was an Adonis, stronger and more muscular than any bodybuilder on the planet and I was sitting on her massive chest!

She released her flex and grabbed my belt and lowered me to the floor, and jumped down herself.  "Come with me, I wanna show you one more thing."'

It was only 8:30.

*****************************************

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I really wanna thank you for sharing another of your fine, beautiful and extremely well written stories: please, keep going!
it would be fun to see how big julie could become when she'll be in her twenties, if she keeps training with those results for five years... aah, bad thoughts ^^

anyway, thanks a lot!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would love a sequel where she's still be cute, without the rock climbing gibberish. And please don't turn her into a monster! This may seem negative, but I loved the story.

fp909

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Jeremy Lightning

Damn man, you never cease to amaze me, I've been on your band wagon since the first story you posted, and I've thought I've seen just about everything it was possible to put in a story, but jeez, you have a talent for some really creative feats of strength and muscle. And I loved how they let Julie on the football team, I've always enjoyed seeing that, a girl goes out for the team and not only makes it, but dominates the games, like it's nothing. Dude, I would love to see her do both bodybuilding and football, maybe have her play as a boy for 3 or 4 years in college, get drafted by an NFL team and then reveal to everyone that she's really a girl, an incredibly muscular, hyper strong girl. One that could pick up a 350 pound offensive lineman over her head and do him for a hundred reps. Anyway, that's enough of my ramblings, just can't say thanks enough for sharing your talents with us. K+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Jeremy Lightning

Oh and I enjoy speed and agility too, I would've loved to see her numbers on the 40 yard dash and 100 yard dash.  42" is awesome for a vertical jump, by the time she gets to NFL age, I bet she could get that up even higher, imagine her out jumping a 6'4 wide receiver for an interception!

I wonder if there's any chance of a sequel? I'd love to hear more of her football adventures. k+! K+ again!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

fp909

Grace - Sex Toy(s)
by fighterpilot909


Grace was horny.

There was no doubt about it.  The hyper muscular college freshman lay on her bed in her apartment, trying in vain to reach down to her crotch to pleasure herself, but it was no use. Her arms and chest were just too big to allow her to reach that far, and her 7-inch long clit, erect because of her arousal, made it kind of difficult.  She stopped trying and stared at the ceiling, the only place she could see because her beach-ball sized pecs (no breast tissue at all) obscured pretty much everything in front of her.  She looked to the side and flexed her bicep--a 40-inch mountain grew on her arm, veiny and bigger than any human had seen anywhere, and probably ever WOULD see.  She put a little more into her flex, admiring her arm, and watched a muscle grow on the top of her peak...and then another peak on top of that.  She found it cool, but really odd that her arms would do that--eventually they resembled a mountaintop with a tower perched at the peak---or, she giggled to herself, a dildo.

Oh my god, that was it!

She flexed her other arm and had the same result.  God, she was a walking sex toy! Two on her arms and one in her crotch, she could conceivably pleasure three women at once!  And she knew which ones too.  Releasing her flex, she rolled out of bed and grabbed her phone to call up a few of her friends--she ended up calling five in all, just in case, and because she figured that with her arms possibly occupied she might need a little extra help....

She knew all the girls were infatuated with her body--two of them had admitted it outright.  One of them had known her in high school when she was considerably smaller, but still muscular enough to be the best in a Mr. Olympia line up, yet stronger than an NFL Lineman.  Having 17" arms and pecs the size of toasters at the age of 15 was no small feat, and these friends she had picked up over the last 3 years were more than anyone else hot for her muscles. 

About 20 minutes later the girls showed up, wondering why they had been called. They were all happy to come hang out, of course, but usually they went out to do that.  They were all gorgeous women in their own right.  Amy, a collegiate diver, was a muscular powerhouse herself, her strong and big legs, combined with her muscular upper body and ample bosom made her a campus favorite in her first year, though doing pull ups in sets of 20 and push ups in sets of 200 made guys a little apprehensive.  Georgia, a red head, wasn't a collegiate athlete but loved to stay in shape...she did a lot of running during the week and was prepping for an upcoming triathlon.  Melody and Mara were both on the soccer team and had really thick legs, and surprisingly brawny upper bodies that featured 15" arms and chests not unlike that of Janeen Lankowski.  Finally, Laura, the 17-year old phenom, the bodybuilder extraordinaire.  The teen powerhouse looked like Annie Rivieccio, with breastless pecs and arms that stretched the measuring tape at 17". Somehow all 6 women had found each other on campus--no doubt thanks to Grace and the way she drew other powerful women to her--and had become best friends.  Today would change that.

Grace brought them up to her room and dropped all pretext.  She told the 5 girls she was incredibly horny and needed a lot of help, and knew they were wanting to explore her Herculean body more anyway.  They undressed quickly, giggling as they compared body parts to one another.  Laura grabbed Amy, suddenly, and started doing curls with the lightest girl int he bunch, pumping up her arms for fun while they others undressed, ballooning her biceps to 18.5".  Mara and Melody were in the midst of a first pec bouncing battle, judged by Georgia, whose hands rested on each girls meaty chest.

Finally, Grace told them that she was ready.  She asked Georgia and Amy to start by sucking on her nipples to get things rolling.  Both girls happily obliged, grabbing hold of her massive mammaries and starting to caress her already 2-inch long nubs, which seemed to be getting longer with ever lick and tug.  She sat down gently and told Melody and Mara to get on the bed and wait--while they climbed on the bed she began gently pumping her arms, then more fiercely, until those tower-topped mountains appeared, those natural dildos of muscle.  They didn't need to be told once and immediate clambered on her arms and lowered their moist pussy's onto her waiting peaks.  She closed her eyes in ecstasy as she could feel the storm building within her.  She heard a moan in front of her and opened her eyes--Laura was starting to finger herself, intensely aroused by the sight of 4 girls latched onto Grace.  Grace quickly told her to stop and be patient, because she had something special for her.  As she got more aroused, her nub, which had receded to 1-inch, quickly became engorged and erect, getting back to its 7-inch length in no time.  Laura squealed with excitement and ran over to her she-cock and mounted it, and began pounding away in earnest. 

Grace closed her eyes in ecstasy and put a little more into her flex--her arms grew to over 60 inches, as the two girls mounted on them rose even higher...they didn't seem to notice as they were bucking as if they were riding a bull.  She felt a light tapping on her chest and opened her eyes again--both Amy and Georgia had forsaken their previous efforts and had sunk their waiting womanhood on Grace's engorged nipples, both easily 6-inches long at this point.  Her legs started to quiver--five, FIVE, girls were currently latched on to her, banging away. She was more than any man, ever!!

Suddenly, the fires within her started to rage and she could control urges no more.  As her massive orgasm started her pecs flexed and grew even larger, billowing out with more muscle than she'd ever seen on herself--the two girls ramming her nipples into their vaginas could take no more as the breast expanded under and inside of them and they orgasmed simultaneously. No longer able to hold on, they fell to the floor, glassy eyed and twitching.  She looked to her arms were Mara and Melody were going on and on--she decided to put an end to it before she hurt them with her oncoming orgasm and flexed harder than she had ever flexed before and her peak shot up inside of them.  It was more than they could handle and both girls shrieked with pleasure and screamed her name before falling onto the bed. 

Meanwhile, the 17-year old bodybuilder was still going at it down below.  Grace stood up and put a hand on her shoulder to stop her from bucking and told her to sit still for a moment.  Suddenly, Grace's midsection exploded, along with the rest of her as she started flexing.  Laura grabbed her own nipples and started tugging at them furiously as she sat suspended and impaled by Grace's massive womanhood. She didn't care WHAT Grace was doing and couldn't really be bothered.  She saw a shadow go over her as Grace's pecs flexed expanding over her body like a shelf of pure muscle.  She reached her hands up to the underside of them and tried to press them higher but it was no use. Each was heavier than any weight she had ever pressed in her life.  Still turned on she looked down at her own pumped pecs, easily 3 inches deep now and bounced them like her life depended on it, while she tugged and twisted at each nipples furiously, until the unthinkable happened.


She felt something inside of her and looked at Grace's crotch, which had become even thicker than before and felt Grace's CLIT expanding and growing inside of her as it flexed, expanding to 8 inches and reaching a penis-like thickness.  Laura suddenly went into the throes of her own orgasm, no longer able to contain it after feeling and witnessing this impossible feat. 

Meanwhile Grace had totally lost control and was in white-hot bliss as her orgasm exploded inside of her.  She didn't even notice that the other 4 girls who had detached had re-attached themselves to her.  Mara had taken a nipple this time and was riding it and trying not the fall off as Gracy had evidentlyally started to lactate and had released more milk than her innards could handle.  It dripped to the floor, all over her massive pec, and Mara tried in vain to lap up the rest of the muscle nectar.  Amy had returned to the same breast but had gone slightly insane, grabbing the 6-inch long nipple with two hands and pulling with all her might as if she was trying to move the fully flexed, two foot deep behemoth.  She eventually gave up and mounted the nipple again to pleasure herself, while pounding her fists on the giant muscle.

Melody and Georgia had started working together, and decided that they would mount weight plates on Grace's flexed arms--each had 135lb on her bicep, helped on by the lubricant of sex juices, plus George and Melody, who had begun to hump her arms again.


Laura had by this time fallen off and lay twitching on the floor. She had gone the longest and was totally spent. Her pumped body twitched and flexed as she rolled in ecstasy on the ground, covered in milk, sweat, and juice.


Grace's orgasm went into overdrive and she finally climaxed with a scream.  There was a vicious squeal as the base of each bicep, surrounded by a 45lb plate, doubled in thickness and contorted the metal around it.  There was a second squeal and grown, as the  second plate was destroyed.  Georgia and Melody bucked faster and faster as they sensed what was coming.  The 3rd plate was destroyed with a grunt and a groan as Grace flexed a little harder, and, no longer impeded by cold steel, they grown of her arm shot the last 6 inches in 2 seconds and exploded into their vaginas.  They both saw stars as the hit the ultimate climax and started convulsing uncontrollably before falling to the bed.

While this was happening, Amy and Mara were still mounted to Grace's nipples.  Now moving on instinct, she grabbed each girl by the neck, gently and pull them off, while still orgasming herself--no longer stopped up by bodies, her nipples started to spray milk violently.  She guided the girls bodies around her massive breast and down to her 9-inch clit, which was the only part of her crotch she could reach at this point.  She guided Amy onto the rod, and bucked once because of the sensation.  Amy screamed in pleasure and fell off.  She then guided Mara onto her sex nub--this time she bucked with purpose, and the same result became of Mara who fell to the floor and rolled on top of Amy. 

Grace bucked and shook as the orgasm finaly overtook her and fell to her bed, a screaming mass of muscle, liquids, and steel.  Finally, after 5 minutes it was over.  She was spent, but awake and lay at the ceiling as she had before.  Realizing that her biceps were still encircled by the warped plates, she angled them so she could flex them properly, and flexed.  Her biceps exploded through the steel plates, breaking them in half because they could no longer contain the burgeoning muscle.  She pouted a bit--the new growth had completely overtaken her muscle dildo, and her 60 inch biceps looked like someone had stuffed a mountain in them--but the tower had been removed.  She sighed, she was ok with it. She had just elevated herself to goddess status by pleasuring 5 different women with 5 different parts of her body without having to do anything besides flexing.  Her eyes fluttered shut and she drifted off to sleep.


The next morning, she awoke to find that her body had receded to a "normal" size, and that the girls had gone and taken the mess with them.  She showered and dressed herself for class, and walked into the kitchen.  The girls were all sitting there eating breakfast, but stopped when she walked in.  They all looked at her lovingly, and she arched her eyebrow at them.  First she looked at her crotch, then at Laura--that was enough to cause Laura to orgasm where she sat.  She looked at Georgia and Amy, and gently flexed her pecs, making them billow forward and causing her nipples to expand a little.  Georgia  coughed and ran out of the kitchen, while Amy slipped a hand into her pants.  Finally, she went into a double bicep and looked at Mara and Melody, who had by this point relocated themselves next to her, and watched as both of their eyes rolled back into their skull as they each orgasmed as well and dropped to the floor.  Grace gazed lovingly at them and then to her massive arms. 

She saw something at the top of them...a small bump.  She squeezed a little harder--the bump rose.  She suddenly got really excited and put all of her power into the flex, and the bump exploded upward into the two towers she now prized.  Looks like the 6 of us will be having fun real soon, she though to herself.


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Wow! This story was really out there, but I loved each and every second of it! It looked to me like you may have been using an author that I myself enjoy by the name of Breeze, who wrote Mickey and Jewell parts 1 and 2, as inspiration for this story, though I could be wrong. Grace definitely got my attention here, the biggest muscle girl you've ever had, muscles the size of 3 male bodybuilders put together. Definitely sounds like Jewell to me, though if it's not, then I apologize for being presumptuous. Anyway, it was another awesome read and I would love to read more along these lines, then again, I wouldn't mind reading anything from you, I love your stuff that much. k++!

Hey Jeremy, I've never actually read those stories but would love to if you know where to find them!


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Alright, here are the links (if Saradas will let me post them)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

They were some of my favorites at the time, and still 13 years later, I have no problem cumming on them when I read them.

fp909

Grace turned the knob and the water gushed out of the shower head.  She was really looking forward to this shower after her workout and wanted to sit under the hot water for as long as possible.  When the water hit the temperature she was waiting for, the musclebound teenager stepped inside the tub and pulled the curtain shut behind her. Not that it mattered much as there wasn't much extra room, the young girls musculature pumped and huge, her 45 inch relaxed arms working hard to scrub her hair and to move her massive pectorals, the soccer-ball sized and shaped muscles sticking out of her chest like massive growths.  It was a good thing her knees were a bit higher than the lip of the tub, otherwise her 60 inch quads wouldn't have fit in the tub at all. Her 25-inch calves did a pretty good job, though, and almost reached from side to side. 

She made sure that she lathered up really good and enjoyed the not quite hot water as it relaxed her body.  Suddenly, she squealed, as the water became freezing cold--her long workout had afforded time for her new roommates (the five girls featured in part 1) to shower at their leisure.  She quickly turned off the water and shivered, and started to rub herself down to warm up.  As she rubbed her hands on her pecs she brushed against her nipple stubs, each an inch long and diamond hard because of the cold water.  She hated that feeling (who doesn't) and rubbed them a little to warm them up.

Mistake.

As soon as she grabbed them a wave of pleasure rolled through her body (incidentally, warming her in an instant) and she moaned.  The teenager had a ridiculous libido and it didn't take much to set her off--she wasn't expecting this, though.  Her nipples, now plenty warm, grew and grew until they were 4 inches in length.  She tried to reach to the front of her chest but couldn't make it, and settled for caressing her areolae instead, which made her moan with pleasure.  Using her fantastic muscle control, she focused on the areas she was caressing and flexed, feeling her nipples expand another 3 inches, putting most men's penises to shame with their size and hardness.  This whole time her legs were still together because of the size of the tub, but she soon had to separate them to make room for her rapidly expanding clit, the previously normal sized nub growing erect like a penis, but without the masculine scrotum or pubic hairs. No, it was just a clean, wet shaft that expanded to a magnificent 8-inches of hardness--it was in fact just as hard as any muscle in her body, and she also could control its to a degree. 

While one hand continued to massage a massive nipples the other slithered down her waist, across her cobblestone abs to her shaft and began to stroke it. She shuddered--hard--and that's when the liquids came.  A milky drip started from her nipples but it quickly started to flow fast and hard, running down her chest like a white waterfall.  The flow between her legs wasn't quite as intense but still gushed with her orgasm.  She dreamily looked at one breast and flexed her lower pec, watching the milk shoot out like a jet into the wall.  She pumped each pec alternately, watching the water shoot out like it was a power washer, hitting the tiles with an audible splash.  She flexed both pecs HARD at the same time and held the flex, and a continuous stream emitted from her nubs, for 30 full seconds.  When she finally released her flex and the stream stopped she noticed that the intensity of the blast had indeed actually power washed the grout between the tiles--they were the normal clean white of the grout material, while the others were a dirty grey where she hadn't shot.  Just the thought of the power her shooting milk contained turned her on and caused her to orgasm once again and the two nipples and clot emitted fluid profusely. 

She gave up the ghost and attacked her clit hard, jacking it like a man would his member, and did the same with her nipples--her giant orgasm lasted for three full minutes, while she whimpered and mewled softly until a giant storm roiled inside her and she was forced to drop to the floor of the tub while everything gushed, and she screamed, loudly. The door flew open and Laura, the bodybuilding 17 year old with the 17 inch biceps, burst into the room to find Grace kneeling in a tub full of cum and mil, her nipples still dripping with milk, and her now 9 inch clit poking its tip out of the liquid like a small flagpole.

She walked over to the tub to help Grace out safely and to dry her up--when they were done they both stood up.  Grace looked at Laura lovingly and asked quietly for her to gather the girls and to meet her back in their pretty large bathroom, and to bring some plastic jugs from recycling. Laura cocked an eyebrow, but kind of figured why she would ask for such a request, and left to get them. 

Alone, Grace breathed and turned to the mirror, cocked her right arm, and flexed.  The mountainous bicep rose up, and up, and up, until the top of the peak was no longer visible in the mirror. She squatted a little to see the rest of it, the "dildo" region of her arm that was as capable of pleasuring a woman as any man was, without the dangers that a normal penis obviously presented.  She loved that part of her and was eager to pleasure these women again.

The door opened again and the 5 girls piled in, each carrying a milk jug in each hand--they were followed by another girl, new to Grace, who Laura introduced as her little sister. Laura definitely wanted the 15 year old to witness this display.  Tara, as the girl went by, had a pretty great physique of her own, honed from years of gymnastics she was already very muscular and strong.  The 15 year olds eyes went wide when she saw the muscular goddess and she unconsciously started to rub her own substantially muscular arms and chest.

Grace directed the girls to old one of the jugs up to her breast and then she used her phenomenal muscle control to flex her upper and middle pecs so that the bottom section of her massive muscular mammaries rolled downward and pointed her nipples to the floor. She grabbed a jug in each hand and flexed the bottom of her pecs--one gush of her milk FILLED an entire gallon jug.  She filled the other 8 jugs in this matter.  The girls watched in awe at this display as the goddess supplied them with enough delicious, protein packed milk for weeks.  What they didn't know was that the milk was so full of muscle building protein to transform every one of them into goddesses in their own right. 

When they had been filled and capped, they all, but Tara, knew what was coming next.  They all stripped bare and chose their place--the two soccer goddesses mounted an arm, while the diver and runner each took a nipple, and Laura mounted Grace's massive shaft and they began in ernest.  Grace pumped her hot, ultra peaked biceps, her muscle filling the vaginas of the two soccer beefcakes who each were rubbing themselves or grasping their own nipples. They both didn't really have breasts to speak of, but their pecs weren't particularly thick, they just had a brawny look overall.  They bounced up and down on the arms with unmatched energy.

On her nipples, the diver and the runner moved at a slower pace, enjoying the thickness of the nipples inside their body, moaning as the occasional flex of Grace's pec forced a spurt of milk into their bodies--even they could ejaculate!  Even as they rode her nipples she controlled them with scary concentration, flexing them slowly so that they would grow inside of their bodies. 

Laura, meanwhile, had inserted Grace's she-cock inside of her and was thrusting with all her might, a considerable force, to be sure.  Glistening with sweat, she began to go through upper body poses as she humped the pole, 7 of its 9 inches comfortably inside of her.  She hit a double bicep and turned her head to wink at her sister, as if to say, isn't this completely ridiculous and amazing? But she was nowhere to be found.  She glanced around and didn't notice her and figured that she had left, maybe disgusted by the display. 

Unbeknownst to her, Tara had stolen away to the next room, along with a gallon of Grace's milk. She had been strangely turned on by the display and had stripped to her panties and stood in front of the mirror. She was muscular, not jacked, but chiseled and strong.  Her family was not blessed by ample bosoms, as was evidenced by actual pecs on a 15 year old girl with no hint of breast tissue because of the hundreds of push ups she had performed.  She wanted to be stronger, bigger, even, and had a strange intuition to grab the milk as she left.  She looked at it between her feet for a minute, and finally grabbed it and started chugging.  It was sweet, and smooth, and not gross despite the fact that it was still warm. 

Halfway through the bottle, she felt a tingling sensation all throughout her body--as she finished the bottle she noticed that she was a little bigger, and the tingling was getting stronger.  Suddenly she was wracked by a massive orgasm and fell, writhing, to the floor in pleasure. Every muscle in her body started to grow--the milk had the effect on her super strong gymnasts physique and her unique genes (which she shared in part with Laura, but she still hadn't had milk) and she grew, even bigger than her sister! The orgasm finally stopped--and she stood up slowly and looked into the mirror.  She was magnificent.  Rock hard pectorals 4 inches deep hung over 10 pack abs with shredded and thick obliques.  Her arms were 17 inches inflexed and hung below shoulders like pumpkins.  Her lats were wide and supported her arms. She looked down a little bit and noticed her nipples were 2 inches long and thick. and farther down, before her tree trunk shredded thighs and softball sized calves, was something that made her freak, but then after investigating a bit it began to grow on her, literally. Her clit had GROWN! It was 4 inches and length, big enough for her to grasp it with her fist.  She played with it a little and felt waves of pleasure roll through her body. She flexed one of her arms and it expanded to 25 inches, with a huge peak that was domed at the top, muscle fibers multiplying as a result of the residual effects of the milk. 


She walked out of the room beaming and went into the bathroom, where the massive, muscled humpfest was still going on.  She strolled confidently up to Grace, who was unaware of her presence, and went around behind her and put her arm between her legs, and hoisted Grace, and the 5 other girls, up into the air while Grace's vagina rested on her bicep.  Grace notice the movement but couldn't see her directly and glanced into the mirror to she Tara supporting almost 1000 pounds of person on her super muscular arm. Tara started flexing, slowly, and her peak, getting a workout from supporting all the weight, grew and grew and grew until it surpasses its originally 25 inch size to reach 32 inches, as it protruded into Grace's vagina.  She twisted her wrist back and forth and the peak bobbed inside of Grace until she was finally unable to take it anymore and shouted at everyone to looked down. All of the girls opened their eyes and looked to find Tara jacking her huge, now 5 inch clit while barely noticing what was going on above her because she was so focused.  All 6 girls on her arm were so turned on that they instantly orgasms, with Grace spurting milk and cum all over. Spent, the 5 girls dismounted from Grace and Tara put Grace down to finish jerking--but was having trouble.  She grunted at the girls to get her a heavy dumbbell and a barbell.  Laura raced out of the room and came back with a 60 pounder and an ex-curl bar, which Tara promptly shoved into her waiting vagina, and started humping the dumbbell end with her clit.  They watched in aw as the teen tried to satisfy herself, but were more focused on the sounds of squealing metal as her vagina compressed the end of the bar and her clit, combined with her fantastic arm strength, was compacting the dumbbell.  Finally she screamed and threw her had back, and released the bar, which clattered, mangled, to the floor and the dumbbell, which looked more like a crumpled ball at this point.

Her natural strength from gymnastics had increased exponentially after drinking Graces milk, as had her libido, and she sauntered over to Grace and placed her hands on her stone hard pecs and started to pry them apart, a feat even Grace couldn't accomplish. Just how strong WAS this girl now? Grace, blown away with the display of strength greater than her own, grabbed Tara and kissed her, drawing her closer until their clit tips touched and both girls orgasms instantly. A minute later, they were able to find their clits into each other's holes and began to fuck each other. Grace tried to squeeze Tara's butt, pecs, arms, but to no avail--if she was as hard as rock, Tara was a living diamond. 

Meanwhile the other girls had started fingering themselves fiercely, watching the display of muscular goddessery take place before them.  When the two girls finally ended the 5 were passed out on the floor of the bathroom, covered in milk and cum and sweat.  Tara and Grace looked at each other, and Tara flexed her massive, strong arm, bringing it up to 40 inches around, and flexed her abdominals and innards and watched her clit grow yet again, to 7 inches. They smiled at eachother--this was the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

*********************************************

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hm it was only an half jug I think Tara has to drink the rest  :wow:   :rock:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jeez! I loved it, especially the Tara stuff, man, I agree with Mr. Serpent, if only half a jug was able to initiate that kind of growth in her, wonder what a whole jug would've done? Wonder what half a dozen jugs would've done, she'd be stronger than a  whole football team and more muscular than a Mr. Olympia line-up! I hope there is more, I wonder if Grace herself is done growing, and if Tara's cum and milk is as potent or even more potent than her's is? k+!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I hope they ALL grow!!

fp909

Hi everyone--

I'm back with more free stuff. Long story short it's been a busy 2016 and my writing schedule has been inconsistent. But I've been trying to spontaneously write this free story as a feel like it (with some voting help) so here it is as far as i have written, with more parts incoming!

If you're interested in seeing more of my stuff check out my Deviantart (FP909), or if you're interested in more private/personal work you can email me for personal commissions at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or check out my patreon where I write 2-3x monthly (pateron.com/fp909)

--------------
Soccer Star Muscle
by fp909
--------------

Meghan's eyes snapped open as the alarm clock blared at her from across the room. Today was the first day of soccer practice and she wanted  it to go perfectly. Meghan, freshly eighteen as of that summer, was a senior in high school and a budding soccer player, but just on the edge of scholarship consideration for several schools, according to the scouts. She had been prepping all summer for her final year of high school sports and hoped that her training had paid off.

It was a Saturday practice and she had set her alarm earlier than normal so she could freshen up and have a good meal before spending most of the day going through drills. As she dressed, puling her shin pads up onto her legs and throwing on her practice uniform, she thought about all of the hard work she had done during the last few months. Most of it had been weight training--the biggest knock on her was that even though she was tall-ish, about 5'8", and had lots of skill, she didn't quite have the size to bang around with the older, larger college players. Even five pounds of muscle advantage against her could turn into a lost challenge or worse, a goal.

She had of course continued all her skill work as she watched the numbers on the scale rise. She didn't feel heavier, particularly. Maybe faster, though she hadn't tested it, and she only really had her own eyes to tell her what was happening; which, of course, is a double edged sword when you see yourself daily and you don't quite see the dramatic changes that another observer might. Many of her friends had traveled and she found that she was spending most of her time training anyway but figured it was for the best. Her friends would still be there in the fall, but the scholarships might not roll in if she was lazy.

She grabbed her cleats and went downstairs and had a light but nutritious breakfast with eggs, toast, and fresh fruit before packing the rest of her gear and some water and snacks for the day. She was brimming with energy and excited to see what she could do against her teammates. The school wasn't to far away and she jogged the mile or two to help her warm up in the already-warm morning air--by the time she arrived the combination of effort and humidity had caused her to sweat already, her shirt starting to cling to her muscular upper body.

"Meghan! Hey!"

Meghan spun around and beamed as Mikayla, her best friend and fellow centerfielder got out of a minivan and ran to her. They hugged and Meghan picked her up and spun her around in greeting--they hadn't seen each other in weeks.

"Mikayla, you're back! Looks like you brought enough tan with you for the both of us," she said, taking note of Mikayla's golden brown skin.

"I wouldn't miss the first day of practice for anything! And what about you?? It looks like you brought enough muscle with you for the both of us! You almost crushed me with that hug of yours."

Meghan blushed. "Oh yeah, I've been working out, but can you really notice that much?"

Mikayla nodded. "Damn straight, haven't you looked yourself in the mirror? Your arms and shoulders look like they're about to bust up your shirt, for sure."

Meghan hadn't really noticed that when she had put it on. Well, it had been kind of snug but it was a stretching material and it had eventually spread to accommodate her physique.

"Seriously, show me the guns!" She grabbed Meghan's hand and pulled it up but Meghan pulled it down quickly.

"C'mon, you know I don't really like to flex, besides it doesn't look all that good, does it?"

Mikayla grabbed her hand again. "Don't be a whiner, you look amazing! Pretty please? Do it quickly before anyone can see and maybe I won't bug you about it later.

"Ugh, fine, but don't make this a habit!"  Meghan reluctantly put her arm back up and flexed her bicep, watching Mikayla's face. She looked shocked and her free hand went to grab at the muscle.

"Holy shit, Meg, that thing is HUGE, have you been curling cars or something? I can barely get my hand on the top half!" She let go of Meghan's wrist with her other hand and tried to wrap both hands around it and was mildly successfully. "Jesus, this is crazy! And it's as hard as a rock!"

Somehow Megan blushed even redder and put her arm down, trying in vain to cover up her beefy arm by pulling down her sleeve. "Geez, you don't have to make such a big deal about it, it's not that big, really."

"Sure, uh huh, but I'll tell you something--you have more arm muscle than my boyfriend. Trust me, I just did that last night with him."

That was crazy. There was no way that could be true, he was an athlete too.

"So, what are you doing after practice. Wanna come over? We could binge some movies tonight from this summer," Mikayla said, nonchalantly changing subjects.

"I guess that would be alright--I'm supposed to have dinner with the fam but they'll understand now that you're back in town! Besides I don't have a ride home tonight anyway, maybe we could do a sleepover?"

"Deal. Well, only if you PROMISE that you'll let me inspect your new bod in full. You can't hide it from me, you know it!"

Meghan rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine, fine! But just don't make a big deal about it today at practice, alright?"

Mikayla reluctantly agreed.

As it happens, practice went spectacularly well. There wasn't much on the schedule, mainly drills as girls started to get back into playing shape. It was fun to finally practice against other skilled players instead of doing solo footwork and dribbling drills and she found that the game had slowed down for her a little bit with one on one defensive drills. The coaches and other girls noticed her larger frame but said nothing, happy that she would be able to contribute more to the team. There was no contact for now, so she wasn't yet able to pit her strength against another girl, but they did get a glimpse of it, sort of, near the end of practice as they were taking half-pitch potshots at the goal for fun. First, all of her shots sailed over the crossbar, which didn't happen to anyone else, but the key moment was when she was running to retrieve one of her balls. An errant shot from one of the coaches hurtled toward her with surprising speed--he had taken it from just beyond the penalty area--and with her back turned it might have hit her in an unsafe space.

"Meg, watch out," the girls screamed.

"Huh?" she turned around, just in time for the soccer ball to slam into her semi-tensed midsection with a very audible thud. Everyone was surprised to see that she didn't react--she didn't fall down or grab her stomach, she didn't even step backward. The ball just bounced off and rolled away from her.

A few girls, including Mikayla, jogged over to see if she was alright.

"Damn that came flying in pretty hard, are you ok?" One of the girls grabbed at the bottom of her shirt to see if there was any bruising. As she lifted it up she gasped.

"Holy. Shit. Guys look at this!" She pulled the shirt higher revealing a big red spot on Meghan exposed stomach. Well, really, her exposed six pack. She had done tons of core work over the summer, adding weights to her routine and it paid off for her, as her rock solid abs had protected her from the hit. She blushed and tried to pulled it down but the girls had already seen it and she reluctantly pulled it up again on her own.

"What the hell, your abs look like a brick wall. Did that even hurt," one girl asked as she experimentally prodded Meghan's exposed stomach, gradually getting harder until she felt the need to start lightly punching the rock hard abs.

"Uh...not really I guess. it was pretty surprising though." More of the girls had started to take turns testing the hardness of Meghan's six pack, none punching very hard, but she blushed when she saw Mikayla jogging over.

"Look, you guys, I'm ok, seriously! It's not a big deal anyway, lots of girls have abs. Besides I have to go so I'll see everyone tomorrow!"  She hurriedly stuffed her shirt into her shorts and jogged to meet Mikayla halfway and turned her around. "Hey, we should get going and watch some movies huh?"

"What was that all about? Are you ok? Why were those girls all around--hey June, what was all that," she yelled at  a passing girl who was jogging back to her own bags.

"Meghan's got a killer bod under that shirt, make sure she shows you her abs!" June said, jogging in place before sprinting away. Meghan's face might as well have been permanently red at this point.

"Looks like you got a lot to show me tonight, then," Mikayla said with a grin.

Meghan and Mikayla walked to Mikayla's house in relative silence, the only sounds the swishing of their gym bags and the occasional passing car. Meghan was feeling incredibly self-conscious after the unexpected displays during practice and had crossed her arms in front of her stomach which, ironically, made her arms look even larger. Mikayla kept glancing over to cop a look but didn't say anything. She finally got an opportunity to take long looks at Meghan's legs--much larger than she had last seen them, clean shaven and tanned, with impressive bulges of muscle forming every time she took a step. She even went so far as to step on her laces, causing them to come untied, and when she fell behind Meghan's long strides she got an uninterrupted view of her huge, diamond-shaped calves that looked like bulging, upside-down hearts that beat with each step.

When they got to Mikayla's house they briefly greeted her mother, who was doing family finances in the kitchen.

"Meghan! So good to see you," she beamed, "It looks like the summer was good to you, you certainly look much stronger than the last time I saw you!"

Meghan blushed. "Yeah, uh, I've been training very hard, I'm hoping to get a scholarship next year so."

"Well, maybe whatever bug bit you will bite this one here," she said, nodding toward her daughter, "she could certainly use some extra meat on her bones, always eating like a bird! Anyway, your father will be home late and I have to step out for class tonight, so feel free to order yourselves a pizza or scrounge for food or whatever teens do these days." She handed Mikayla some money she pulled out of her purse. The two started to go upstairs, Mikayla shouting without turning around, "Meghan's staying the night mom!"

They went upstairs to Mikayla's room and dropped their stuff, and it wasn't long after that Mikayla started pestering Meghan about her new physique, trying to poke and prod her way to some kind of answer.

"Mikayla, PLEASE, can I at least shower first, I smell terrible with my clothes on."

"Fine, you're right," she mumbled. Mikayla took her own bathroom while Meghan went down the hall to the other shower and stripped down her slightly damp soccer uniform before stepping into a luxuriating shower. When she stepped out, she finally saw her body in a different light, literally, the low lighting of the bathroom combined with the setting afternoon sun casting a warm light on the contours of her body. She had never really appreciated the work she had done, at least not in the aesthetic sense. She liked being faster and stronger, but never had considered that she would look better as well. She turned this way and that, inspecting the dramatic curves and ripping muscle as she moved, before wrapping a towel around her hair and tossing on a pair of short shorts and a cut off tee shirt that showed off her bubbly six-pack and a hint of underboob.

She pushed into Mikayla's room again--she was sitting on the edge of her bed brushing her hair when she looked up at Meghan.

"Wow Meg..you look really sexy in that outfit."

"I mean, I'm not trying to be," she laughed, sitting next to Mikayla, "But I guess I look pretty good right?"

"Um, yeah? Did your boobs grow too?"

"Um, I don't think so," she said, "I did notice that working out helped give them some lift. And I can do this trick now too." She flexed her chest and made her boobs bounce up and down.

"Wow Megs," Mikayla said, dropping her brush and reaching up to put a hand on Meghan's sternum and prodding at her thick pectorals which gave her a second cleavage, aside from her breasts. She wasn't well-endowed, but she did have sizable breasts that stuck out from her chest that were provided lift from her pecs.

"Sooooo like, when did you decided to become a bodybuilder or something," Mikayla asked, now grabbing and groping Meghan's thick arms, which she shrugged away without effort.

"Oh I'm not a bodybuilder," she said, chuckling, "I mean I'm pretty big and I did get stronger."

"Oh yeah? Like how strong? Like how much can you bench?"

"Bench? Ummmm, for how many reps?"

"Maybe one? Two?"

"I think like two hundred thirty? Thirty five? I can also bench my bodyweight for like thirty reps," she said, squeezing her arms together, experimentally flexing her pecs and making her boobs jiggle and chest ripple in the soft light, the lower hem of the cut off getting lost in the fray and exposing her nipples.

"Oh, oops," she said, blushing. "Well, it's not like we've not seen this all before," she said before pulling off the small top and tossing it aside. Mikayla gasped at her first full look at Meghan's new musculature--she was no bodybuilder for sure, and Mikayla could see that she wasn't exactly proportional; though her abs and chest were perfect, her arms and shoulders were a little too big for her back, giving her a slightly cartoonish look as she flexed one of her large biceps.

"Wait, don't stop flexing let me measure it," Mikayla cackled, running to a drawer where she pulled out a tape measure and wrapped it around Meghan's bulging arm. "Wow, fifteen inches, that's really really big Megs, seriously." She measured her own arm: the tape only read eleven inches. "You make me feel like a shrimp," she pouted playfully. "But seriously this is so cool, and honestly having boobs and real pecs is really cool, like it looks really hot. Do you even need a bra? Those things aren't sagging at all!"

"Not really," she said, shrugging her shoulders. "I mean I could if I wanted to, i still fit in all of mine, mostly, but it's more comfortable without them."

"I bet," Mikayla said. "I wish I could pull that off. But what about your nipples, don't they poke through the fabric?"

Meghan laughed. "They aren't that big, are they?"

"Meghan, it's been warm all summer, they've probably been in hibernation. You think they're going to stay like this, all flat and nubbly, when it's cold?" She playfully flicked at Meghan's nipples before going back to the drawer. Damn, she hadn't thought about that at all, Mikayla was right. She was still thinking to herself and didn't realize Mikayla had throwing something at her until it hit her in the face.

"Oops! Pay attention! Take these--I don't use them much but they're pasties, they'll help if you think you're going to poke out of a shirt or something."

"Fine, fine, I'll take them!" Meghan snatched the pasties out of Mikayla's hand and stuffed them in her shirt, covering her nipples. "Happy?"

"You look almost normal now! You know, except for the huge pythons. Geez, fifteen inches, that's crazy! Wait a sec," she said, lying down on the ground and propping her arm up on her elbow. "We gotta test this out. I wanna see how strong you really are."

"You sure you want to do this? I mean, I'm pretty strong I don't want to hurt you or anything, especially this close to the season."

Mikayla stuck out her tongue. "Nyah! I'm pretty strong too you know even if I don't have the biggest arms in school. C'mon it will be fun!"

Meghan mumbled all the way to her stomach before propping her elbow up on the carpeted floor opposite Mikayla. They were laying down across from a mirror and she finally got a good look at how much...beefier she was than her friend. Mikayla was certainly athletic, but definitely not big and all of Meghan's features: her shoulders, arms, back, even legs and butt, just seemed fuller, packed with muscle. She twisted her wrist around making her bicep head bob up and down, the peak forming multiple times, until Mikayla grabbed her hand.

"Yessssss we know, you have nice arms, now stop playing with them and let's go!" They wrapped their hands a little tighter; Mikayla's grip was stronger than she expected but Meghan just applied a bit more pressure to equalize, making Mikayla wince.

"Ok, ready? One, two, three, GO!" Mikayla counted off and her arm bulged as she immediately applied force against Meghan's arm. Meghan, surprised at the surge and her strength, steadied herself as her arm was pushed down a couple of inches, but brought her arm back to vertical without too much effort. She could tell that Mikayla was giving it all her effort--her face was red, arm was shaking, and she wasn't even looking up, rather looking straight down into the carpet as she attempted to force Meghan's arm to the ground.

"Dammit, Meghan, are you even trying?" She grunted between clenched teeth and tried to roll her shoulder into the movement. Meghan's bicep was barely inflated by the little effort she had to use, and in the minute that she let her struggle she didn't really feel like her arm was getting a workout, so she ended it, easily slamming Mikayla's arm to the carpet.

"Shit! That hurt," she said, rubbing her now-sore shoulder and arm after a minute of effort. "But seriously, were you even trying? Your arm didn't even get big!"

"Eh, I mean you moved my arm a little at the beginning but it was pretty easy," said Meghan with a shrug. "Looks like you should hit the weights too!"

Mikayla glared at her and reached over to squeeze Meghan's upper arm with both hands, and hard.

"Ow! That hurts, what are you doing!"

"Seeing how strong you are! Try and flex if you can, miss muscles!"

Meghan flex her arm and her bicep easily burst through Mikayla's squeezing hands, her rock hard biceps, covered in a small layer of fat, more than strong enough to overpower her friends hands.

"Ok well, how about this. Stick your arms out." Meghan did, and Mikayla stood between them. "Now I want you to keep me from pushing your arms out."

"Oh, kind of like a pec deck?"

"I don't know what that is, but sure. Ready?" Mikayla put a hand on each of Meghan's elbows and started to push out, gaining a little ground because of leverage--it was easier for her to extend than it was for Meghan to keep her arms straight. But that was only at first and once Meghan got used tot he odd position she engaged her pecs and squeezed Mikayla's arms back to the original position. Her pecs were getting a nice pump and striations appeared on her smooth tanned skin and they fought. Mikayla, semi-frustrated, turned her attention to one arm and used all of her body to try and push that arm out of position but Meghan was once again able to fight her back, her pecs growing a little bit more because of the effort. She was breathing a little heavy and her chest rose and feel deeply with each breath, her pecs and breasts pushing out a little farther from her chest.

With a loud exhale Mikayla gave up. "Damn. You are so friggin strong."

"If it means anything I really had to try there, I got a good pump too," she said, bouncing her pecs again for Mikayla's enjoyment.

"Ugh I am so jealous you can do that. You are such a damn beefcake!"

fp909

Part 4

The rest of the sleepover was fun--movies, a little junk food, gossip--but Mikayla ended up passing out early, before midnight, and Meghan, finding she had plenty of energy to spare. She tried tossing and turning, reading on her phone, counting sheep, nothing worked. It was a warm night, the windows were open, and the crickets seemed abnormally loud. After an hour of fruitless attempts at tiring herself out, she had a better idea and quietly left the bedroom, sneaking down the stairs, through the kitchen, and into the basement where Mikayla's brother had abandoned a fairly well-equipped weight set after going to college. The house was empty save for the two of them, and she knew Mikayla, a heavy sleeper, wouldn't wake up if she started to slang some midnight weights.

She wasn't too sure what she wanted to do--it just seemed silly just to work a routine, why not just have fun and workout whatever she wanted? In the end she decided on her chest and biceps. The basement was a little stuffy, but cool, and she turned on a fan in the corner to get some air moving around. She was only wearing an extremely large stringer tank top that scantly covered her chest, and a pair of underwear, so she wasn't worried about getting too warm. She just wanted to get a good pump and go to bed.

Against the wall there was a double rack of dumbbells in front of a large mirror, so she got right to the curls, grabbing a pair of 35s to warm up with. As she did alternating curls in front of her reflection, her eyes focused on the veins bulging down out of the top of her biceps that only got bigger as the curl reached its apex. She was feeling abnormally strong tonight--maybe just extra energy from the junk food or Mikayla's gushing over her body and the days events in general--and after a couple of sets with the 35s, she jumped right up to the 50s, hoisting them off the rack, tacking a deep breath before starting the heaviest curls of her life. Every rep was a grind, compounding  on the pain from the previous sets and reps, the extra sugar in her bloodstream driving a crazy pump that turned her biceps beet red and caused more veins to pop out than she'd ever seen before. She set the dumbbells on the ground, opting to skip straight to the 60s, wanting to attempt a personal record while the adrenaline was still pumping. She stole a glimpse at her arms on the way, hitting a double bicep in the mirror, the lighting making her look extra dramatic, her bicep so swollen that she could just brush the top of her peak with her fingers. She wondered how big they were right now.

Grabbing the 60s and hungering for more pump in the middle of the night, she took a deep breath and, with an intense concentration tried to curl one of the dumbbells...but it was too heavy. The ten pound jump was too much...or was it? She gritted her teeth and started the curl again, tensing her whole body and with extraordinary effort pulled the dumbbell up to her chest, squeezing her bicep at the top before letting her forearm descend slowly, and repeating the feat again with her left arm. Each curl felt like it took forever to complete, and she didn't even do that many, three per arm, but her arms were on fire, and she could barely lift them after she dropped t hem on the ground and attempted to flex. Her arms were so enflamed she couldn't even flex her bicep but just by lifting her arms up into position they looked bigger than when she had come down to the basement.

She shook her arms to loosen up as she headed to the bench press, loaded up one forty-five pound plate per side, and painfully banged out twenty easy reps. Already it felt like the pump was transferring to her triceps and pecs as she got up and went for an audacious jump, loading the bar up to two hundred and twenty five pounds. Her tank top fell away as she lay on the bench, fully exposing her chest, the cool air a bit of a relief as she pushed the bar out of the rack and benched an easy ten reps. She felt the pump but she didn't want to see it quite yet, and wanted to go for another personal record, adding another thirty pound to the bar, ten pounds more than she had ever done. With a deep breath she pushed the bar up again--it was really damn heavy, and she wasn't expecting it to feel that way, but she controlled the weight, focusing on keeping everything tight. taking it one rep at a time, eyes drilling into the ceiling, she pressed rep after rep, only pausing at the top to breathe. Had anyone been there they would have been floored by this high school senior bench pressing more than most boys in her school, but here she was, quietly repping out two hundred and fifty-five pounds. She hit rep 19 before her strength gave out, the loaded bar stuck on her chest, and she leaned over to one side to let the weights slide off safely.

It was so tempting to look at herself in the mirror but she knew she had to finish off this pump once and for all, so she replaced the bar again and once again loaded it up with two forty-five pound plates, and then another ten each side to bring it just past her bodyweight. Considering at her last test she had done thirty reps, and had just benched almost double bodyweight for nineteen, she felt confident that even a bit fatigued she could break her previous record with her ridiculous midnight strength.

Once again lying on the bench, she gripped the bar and promised to herself to not quit until she was totally failed, until she couldn't lift the bar anymore. And so she started benching, the first ten, twenty reps going by quickly, her chest starting to feel a little sore at the contact point with the bar. She pressed on, another ten, easily reaching her previous record, her chest and arms feeling like they were on fire with the pump. By rep forty, she was sweating profusely. By rep fifty, salty tears started to mix in with her sweat. At rep sixty she bounced her feet on the ground, determined to keep going despite the fact that she felt like she might collapse. She knew she was close at rep seventy, and the last five reps were brutal, punishing. After rep seventy-five she lowered the bar down, but this time it would not go up. Smiling, grimacing, crying all at once, she tipped the bar over again to get out from under it, and popped up to go to the mirror. Her tank was hanging askew, one strap lazily over one shoulder the other halfway down her upper arm. Her chest looked impossible--so pumped that she couldn't tell where her pecs ended and breasts began. She bounced on the balls of her feet and her swollen pectorals bounced with her, and she still couldn't find the demarcation point. There was a very deep line of cleavage now, thick enough to lose a finger in as she squeezed her chest, veins and striations spidering all over, from her nipples to her clavicle. She tried another front double bicep, the stretching of the pose feeling good for her chest--she grinned as she saw her pecs still looked full and thick even stretched.

Realizing that she didn't have her phone, she cursed, and sprinted quietly up the stairs, back to the bedroom, grabbing her phone and shutting herself into the master bathroom before she set up the phone to take a video of herself flexing, bouncing her pecs up and down like pistons, flexing her swollen arms. She cursed again as she realized she had forgotten the tape measure too, and went back to the bedroom yet again, hoping she hadn't woken Mikayla, grabbed the tape, and went back to the bathroom. Quickly, desperately, she wrapped the tape around her right bicep and looked at the mark--at 15 inches it was already as large unflexed as it was flexed earlier that night. She watched the tape roll out as she flexed, the end topping out at almost 17.5 inches of solid muscle. She gasped, it had never been that big before. Tossing the tape aside, she went back to playfully bouncing her pecs, enjoying the rippling of the muscle as the rose high on her chest before falling down with a barely audible thud.

There was another gasp, but this time it wasn't hers. She stifled a scream as she looked over to find a suddenly awake Mikayla standing in the doorway, mouth agape.

"Holy. Fucking. Shit."

fp909

PART 5

After her crazy, middle-of-the-night workout, Meghan was completely drained and overslept her alarm the next morning, overslept Mikayla as well who, by the time Meghan had awoken, had left the house for errands. She left a note for  Meghan letting her know and slyly commenting on the still-pumped state of her physique. She rolled over to check her phone, scrolling through a few messages from Mikayla with photos taken while she slept of her pumped shoulders and chest; she could only laugh, it was a typical Mikayla thing to do.

The house was empty, everyone gone for the day, so Meghan grabbed a quick bite of fruit and toast before taking a cold shower and heading home herself, only a few miles walk. It was nearly midday and getting fairly warm, so she tied off her t-shirt into a knot, exposing her ripping, bubbly abdominals, and rolled up her sleeves to bare her arms for some more sun. It was quiet out, just the birds and the bees, and she walked home without interruption--well, mostly, until she turned onto her street and saw that her neighbor, Mr. Todd, was up mowing his lawn when everyone else was undoubtedly trying to sleep.

She had known Mr. Todd since she was a kid; by the time she was old enough to speak his kids had already gone away to college, and his wife passed away due to illness when she was a bit older. He had become a bit of a surrogate grandparent when hers weren't around and had babysat her until she was old enough to stay home alone. Now he was older and occasionally Meghan was around to return the favor. He was old-school and stubborn, and it had been an ordeal to teach him how to navigate the internet or use a smart phone. Today it seemed his issue was that he couldn't mow his lawn or, rather, that his age was preventing him from doing so. His old lawnmower didn't have the automatic drive of the newer models, and the thick grass had stymied his progress, which was where Meghan discovered him.

"Well, Ms. Tyler," he said, letting the machine turn off and removing his cap to wipe his forehead, "what brings you here this morning?"

She waved and walked over to give him a hug. He was sweaty and smelled a bit like coffee, but she didn't care. "Oh, I slept over a friend's last night, I'm just coming home. Are you having trouble again," she asked with a joking tone.

He sighed and put his hands on his hips. "Yeah. I guess I let the grass get too long and it's choking up the machine, And it's a really doozy to try and push now that I'm an old man," he said, but with a smile.

Meghan curled invisible dumbbells at her sides, her biceps swelling. "I think I can help you a bit with that, if that's ok Mr. Todd."

"Go right ahead, young lady, you won't get a no from me. But at least let me get you some of Todd's famous lemonade to help you cool down." He was famous in the neighborhood for his sweet lemonade but never told anyone how he made it so well.

"That would be great! I'll get started here," she said with a smile. Todd went inside and Meghan inspected the machine, turning it on its side to clear the excess clippings. She noticed that the wheels were adjusted way too low for this kind of job--if he wanted it shorter she would have to make a second pass but it wouldn't be a huge issue--so she raised them a little bit and restarted the mower. The grass offered less resistance with the new height but with her youthful, strong body she was able to clear the entire front yard on her way to a second pass as Todd was coming out with the lemonade, and not a moment too late. It was starting to get extra hot and the sun was directly overhead with little cloud cover as he set a pitcher of lemonade on the porch with a glass. She killed the mower and walked over, untying the knots in her shirt before slipping it over her head, only wearing a sports bra underneath.

"Easy there, someone might get upset with a young woman like yourself undressing in my yard," he said with a chuckle as he sat down on a bench.

"Oh, who cares, it's so hot out! I'm already sweating, and I haven't finished yet," she said, taking a big gulp from her glass. Todd watched her body as she drank, beads of sweat running down her throat to her muscular chest and shoulders, noticing her muscular midsection and the way her thighs filled out her shorts. <i> When did I miss her growing up into this,</i> he thought.

She finished her glass and went back to the mower, readjusting the wheels to their previous height and making quick work of the rest of the front lawn. All the while Todd watched from the porch, staring out at the young woman who had once been a toddler on his lap. When she was done she returned the machine to the garage and rejoined Todd.

"You know you could always use our lawnmower, it will make it easier for you if someone's not around to help," she said, sitting on the steps with her back leaning up against a post as she poured herself another glass of lemonade.

"You're right, maybe, but how else would I get to spend time with you," he chuckled. "Say, it looks like you've really been working out."

"Yeah, thank you! I want to go to a good college next year for soccer so I wanted to get a little stronger and I guess I got a bit carried away, but I like it!"

"You didn't know her very well, well not well at all," he began,"but my wife Skyla liked to work out a bit. Some would say she wore the pants in our marriage sometimes," he said with a fond look in his eyes. "I still paid the bills of course but she used to do all of this stuff and fix the house and take care of things. I was a bit of a nerd, you see, but she had a soft spot for nerds. Here, let me show you," he said, getting up and leading her into the house to a closet where there were a bunch of storage boxes.

"Can you grab that one on the top shelf there," he asked, pointing to a box that read "feats" in black marker.

She reached up and effortlessly brought the box down; they went to the kitchen and she set it on the table, opening it to find it was full of photos and newspaper clippings about his late wife, photos of her lifting large dumbbells and pulling cars down the street.

"Mr. Todd, it looks like she more than 'worked out a bit'," she said with a giddy grin, "she was a professional strong woman!"

"Oh yes, I may have understated that part. She was really quite strong. i always did have a thing for women like that. Actually," he said, sitting down with a grunt, "I still have all of her belongings from that era downstairs, if you want them. Of course, you'll have to move them yourself, but they're yours to take."

She clapped, giddy. "Are you sure?"

"I can't think of anyone else better!"

"I think I can come grab them tomorrow if that's okay! I feel like that's so much to part with your wife's stuff," she said thoughtfully, "maybe there's something else I can help you with?"

"You've helped me plenty with the lawn, an old man like me is just happy to share his memories."

"Oh stop that you're not that old," she said. "Besides, I know you like strong women so maybe you'd like to see a little bit."

"Hm, okay, but just a peak, don't kill me!"

Still shirtless, she pressed her hands together making her pecs bulge before bouncing them up and down like a persistent heartbeat, her thick chest rising higher with each flex. Then, with no sleeves to push up her arms, she did a front double bicep, her peaks growing before Todd's eyes. Noticing how attentive he was, she took one of his hands and put it on top of her bicep; he unconsciously started to squeeze it as the muscle filled his rather large hand. Suddenly his eyes glassed over and his body seized before he slumped back in his chair with a smile on his face.

Meghan giggled to herself. That was probably the naughtiest thing she'd ever done, but she liked the old guy and it had been years, probably, since he had some activity. He probably would have asked, eventually. Not that this was going to be a regular occurrence, she thought to herself as she picked him up and lay him down on a couch. Still, it made her a bit aroused to see that she could have that kind of effect on a man, as well, and she wondered where else she might be able to apply that control.

bicepboy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
At least he died happy. Also the fact that the young lady is 18 is great. Great story all around.

I think you might be reading something into the story that isn't necessarily there.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I figured since he was so old it probably killed him.

phil123

I hope he will survive this demonstartation of strengh. Perhaps he has some othe heavy jobs for her and she helps him in some ways and she grows with her tasks

Jeremy Lightning

Well, I hope that he doesn't die anytime soon, but I guess the best way to go out is to be ferried there by an incredibly hot, strong, muscular girl who made him blow his last wad and sent him smiling to the afterlife.

BTW, really enjoy the story, sorry I haven't said anything yet about it, but I like that she seems to be gaining as much confidence as she is in muscle size and strength. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

pepperdog

I don't think he died, he just had a massive orgasm and then passed out!

urbanspaceman83

fighterpilot909: "The old man's getting better!"
Us: "No, he's not. He'll be stone dead in a moment."
fighterpilot909: "I think I'll have him go for a walk!"
Us: "You're not fooling anyone, you know!"  ;D

fp909

Part 6

The season was going very well for Meghan and her squad--exceedingly well, in fact. Once she had gotten back into the habits of the season and started playing games against opponents that weren't her friends, she was much more willing to throw her weight around, literally. Halfway through the season her team had an undefeated record of 10-0, with a goal differential of 27-2 over those matches. Much of the outstanding defense could be attributed to Meghan's stalwart defense--one of the goals game off of a penalty from a particularly hard tackle from Meghan, the other on an admittedly brilliant corner that the girl curled in from the set piece.

Other than that, it was difficult for other teams to advance the ball past midfield, Meghan's speed and endurance at left back allowing her to cover a large amount of pitch, and her excellent ball control helping her place balls away from their side of the field. The added muscle helped too, though not at first, and she was called for fouls frequently until referees started to figure out that it wasn't really the fault of a brick wall if someone ran into it, which is what the other girls in the league were figuring out. Watching highlights with Mikayla at home, she took great pleasure at seeing the girls literally bounce off of her butt or shoulders and hit the ground with no effort from her. She looked the part too, her frame filling out her formerly loose kit. She was very happy with her performances and was actually having conversations with scouts after matches about her play, and had started receiving scholarship offers, all her interactions laden with words like "powerhouse", "muscular", "solid" referring to her physique.

As diligent as she was on the field, she was even more so with the weights, still, and there had been a noticeable difference over the first half of the season. She had added a full inch to her flexed bicep and, though her cup size had shrunk, her back and chest had grown in response. Her legs had gotten leaner and stronger, her calves so large that they caused her socks to constantly slide down to her ankles as she ran because her constant calf pump would push them down. It wasn't long before she started getting other offers form around town and beyond for supplement sponsorships and athletic clothing deals if she would model for them. To a kid it seemed like a tempting, tantalizing offer, so she brought it up to her parents when the asks started to become overwhelming.

"I don't know, honey," her mom said as she scrubbed a dish in the sink, "It seems like an awful fast way to get into steroids of something."

"Oh I wouldn't do steroids, I promise. But the money they're offering me, and all the stuff, it's just a lot to think about."

Her dad peered at her over the rims of his glasses and sighed. "Ultimately, this is your decision, but it's a business decision. If you decide to play soccer, know what you couldn't accept any offers while you were in school. if you stay out of trouble it's a free ride. But if you take the money and run--well you probably wouldn't play at all, collegiately, anyway. But it's up to you. I suggest you take the scholarship. You can always do this after college, especially if they truly do believe in you. Remember, this is still work, it's not just gifts. You will have to sell their products and not anyone else's. If Nike makes an offer, you can't be seen schmoozing with Under Armour."

She nodded, not having thought of that.  She didn't like the idea that she would be forced to wear one brand of clothing, even if it was free. But still, it would be free clothes. And she would be free to lift as much as she wanted, and she was almost reaching the point where competing would be a serious consideration. But as a business decision...well, her dad was right. If they wanted her as much as they claimed, they could wait another four years for her to look even better and be even stronger, plus she would have her education and perhaps more offers after a collegiate soccer career.

After thinking on it for a week and laying out all the options in front of her, she decided that she was still going to pursue a collegiate soccer career, but that she would keep lifting as much and as often as she could. In fact, Mikayla had "convinced" her (aka nagged her about it for weeks until she caved) to do a local bodybuilding competition toward the end of the season. That was one of the reasons why she had been struggling over her decision: what if her show went so well that something really, really good came from it? But, her decision was made, and even if it did happen it wouldn't sway her. At least, that's what she thought.

She dieted for weeks to get ready for the amateur show. She didn't know any other girls competing in it, not from town at least, and as she started to see the fat melt away she felt pretty confident that she could at least place against girls that were taking it seriously. She didn't have to do any extra cardio because of all the running with soccer and, all things considered, her play got better as she got lighter, able to move quicker and with more agility. She wasn't taking any diuretics or supplements to help the weight loss so her strength actually kept rising, rather than diminishing, and the day of the show she found herself repping out two plates on the bench press and curling forties for the all important stage pump, which earned her a number of stares, especially as her pecs fought against the confines of her bikini top.

her physique was stare-worthy as well, the diet having gone fairly well, and she rippled with dense, powerful muscle. She didn't have a lot of dramatic shapes, other than her insanely peaked, sixteen-inch biceps. Because of her training she actually had a more rectangular frame (big hips didn't help as well) but she had been putting in extra work into her lats and hoped that it would make a difference.

There were four other women she was competing against and she looked better than all of them but a pretty good margin. Sure, she wasn't hyper lean and definitely had weaknesses, but far less than the other competitors. Her notes from the judges were positive, complimenting her on her overall commitment to size and density, notes to bring in her waist and a particular appreciation for her deep, striated, and natural pectorals. One even approached her after her win and gave her his card if she was interested in sponsorship. The seeds of doubt started to set in, then, and only got worse as the week progressed.

Apparently there had been a professional photographer at the show and photos of her were included in the show results on RXMuscle, she found after googling herself. After that she started getting literally dozens of facebook messages daily, some from companies looking for a rep, a lot of friend requests from competitors, a lot of weird fetish questions, though some of the more innocent ones she happily answered. Then, later in the week, she received a messaged from Omnicore, the supplement company she loved the most. They wanted to set up a call to discuss her future. It was definitely something she couldn't pass up on, at least the call.

She and a representative spoke later that weekend where they laid out what the company was prepared to offer--supplements, clothing and clothes discounts, photo shoots, the whole shebang. Honestly, she was floored. She would have to promote their products of course, and travel around to different conventions to help do that, as well as compete at least twice a year, but it was the biggest supplement company in America, and they, according to them, had been looking for someone to be the future face of the currently defunct women's bodybuilding.

"I'm a little concerned," she said. "I guess I already decided I wanted to go to college and play soccer on a full scholarship and I guess do all this after. It's tough to pass on a full ride."

"Well," the rep started, "We are prepared to go above and beyond to sign you to our company, and if that means tuition, room, and board and extras, we will be happy to help. We think the market is looking for someone like you, but with everyone downsizing for women's physique we believe the art of bodybuilding in it's truest form for women may be lost. We don't have concrete evidence to point that out, to be honest, but we would like to post one of your photos to our insta**** account. I think the response will be enough to sway you, with your permission."

She agreed and a few minutes later they had posted one of her contest photos to their account and had tagged her. The call had finished and she left her phone on her desk and stripped down to shower after a long day of practice. She hadn't been gone more than fifteen minutes before she returned and tossed her towel into a corner, her ripped, muscular physique glistening with moisture as she glanced at her desk for her phone, but it was gone! Well, not gone, just on the ground, face down, buzzing non-stop. It had vibrated itself onto the floor and it was still going as she flipped it over--the notification display was going nuts as notifications for messages, likes, follows rolled down her screen faster than she could track. She opened the phone and pulled up the Insta**** app--she had gained a couple thousand followers after her show but she wasn't prepared to find that in the short span of them between the post and now, she had gained close to two hundred thousand followers, and it certainly wasn't a trick.

She dialed the company back and asked the rep to sign her up. It looked like bodybuilding was in her future after all!

fp909

Part 7

Though Meghan had altered her plans for the future, she still had a soccer season to finish. There weren't many more games on their regular season schedule and, despite a difficult playoff bracket, won the state title 2-1 over their arch-rivals. It was the first title in the school's history and Meghan was fittingly named MVP after scoring one goal and assisting with the other. The team became extra popular in the following weeks, a boost coinciding with the winter formal, and Meghan was getting a lot more asks now than she had in the past. It was a big school to be sure, but the combination of the team's success and her developing physique had helped to spread awareness in the school.

"It's not that I don't want to go with him," Meghan whispered as she scoured the racks for a new t-shirt that might fit her hulking upper body, "It's just that he's so obsessed with my arms, like, I feel like he's just going to hang onto them all night."

Mikayla stood next to her with a shopping cart filled with the haul from that day. Omnicore had already come through for Meghan and had provided funds for a small shopping spree for some new clothes--Meghan definitely needed some new workout clothes and stuff to wear out but was happy to share with her best friend.

"Yeah, but that's what you've said about every guy that's asked, aren't you sensing a common theme? Just pick the cutest guy or something it's just one night."

"Ugh. It's just so tough. Oooh," she squealed, "Look at this one, it's adorable." She pulled out a too-small baseball tee with a teddy bear lifting weights on the front. "Shoot, they only have the one size!" She glanced around their area; no one was looking so she quickly slipped off the shirt she was wearing, and struggled mightily to put on the baseball tee.

"It's kind of tight but...how does it look?"

"Like someone sprayed you with some bodypaint, honestly it might be better for your health to walk around topless," Mikayla said, poking Meghan's chest and abs. "You can basically see everything it's no different. It's kind of sexy."

"Maybe I should wear it to school tomorrow?"

Mikayla rolled her eyes. "I thought you said you wanted LESS attention to your body at school, and you want to wear that thing? They might not even let you in!"

Meghan stuck her arms out in front of her. "Here, help me pull this off, I don't want to rip it, but I'm totally wearing it to school tomorrow." She stuck out her tongue defiantly as Mikayla helped shimmy the shirt and Meghan quickly put her own shirt back on as a middle-aged mother gave her a disapproving look, having just turned the corner.

As they drove home with their new clothes, Mikayla tried to dig a little deeper. Truthfully, she was a little jealous that Meghan was going to probably, definitely going to chose one of those guys that was chasing after her, but thought it would be fun if they both went stag. Or maybe as each other's date. She wasn't sure of it, and was also hoping that some of that attention would trickle down to her. Then she had an idea.

"So, I have a crazy idea for the formal--hear me out, and I promise my mind isn't in the gutter."

Meghan glanced at her from behind the wheel. "Okay shoot, but you better not tell me to chose Reed, he's the weirdest one!"

"No no, nothing like that. But....but what if you went with two dates?"

"Two dates?"

"Yeah like...pick your favorite boy, and maybe pick your favorite girl too and we--I mean you can all go together," she said, blushing furiously after she caught herself mid sentence.

Meghan pulled the car over to the curb and parked it, looking at Mikayla in the eyes. "Are you asking me out on a date?"

"Well, I mean, I guess, I know you're not into girls at all, but I thought it would be fun to go as friends plus you would still have your date! AND you would have two cuties hanging off both of your arms all night," she said, turning a deeper shade of red.

"I'm not sure what to say, I never expected you to ask something like that, I didn't know you were...interested. Let me think about it, okay?" She put the car back in drive and Meghan dropped Mikayla off in silence before returning home. It was certainly a weird situation, something she had been blindsided by but, in hindsight, all those months past with the extra attention Mikayla had paid to her and her behavior when they hung out or her silence whenever she happened to have less than the normal amount of clothes on. Mikayla was right, she wasn't into that, but she started to feel a little bad her best friend, who had gone out on a limb to tell Meghan something she probably hadn't told anyone else, and Meghan had brushed it off like it was nothing. She felt terrible, and when she got to her room she fiddled with her phone for a long while before deciding what to do. She considered sending her friend a short message, or calling her, or even sending her a photo of her flex arms to cheer her up, but decided it would be best to wait until tomorrow.

The next morning Meghan grabbed her new tee and squeezed her buff-ass torso into it, threw on some booty shorts and drove to pick up Mikayla, a little earlier than usual. She had even gone the extra mile and put on a little make up and had curled her hair to look good that day, so it was with wide eyes that Mikayla answered the door to see her bombshell friend standing before her before being surrounded by the most amazing hug she had ever felt, full of love and, of course, rock hard muscle. She melted in her friends arms and wept, understanding why Meghan had come over and for a long while they just hugged. After a few minutes they separated, tears streaming down Mikayla's face, mascara everywhere; Meghan's waterworks weren't far behind.

"Thank you," she whispered. "I really needed that. No one knows except for you, I haven't even told my parents yet, but I don't want to pretend anymore. I understand that our relationship isn't like that but I just wanted you to know."

"It's ok! It'll be ok," Meghan said, hugging her again. "I'll always be here for you. C'mon, go get washed up and we'll go to school."

Mikayla laughed. "I can't believe you're wearing that shirt today," she said, wiping tears away. "I bet it won't even get until lunch."

"Maybe, maybe not, I brought an extra shirt just in case," Meghan said, sitting on the stairs as Mikayla went to wash up.

When they got to school all eyes were on Meghan and her skin-tight shirt, but there was also something different, more confident about Mikayla as well, the way she walked, the way she looked at other people in the hallway, the clothes she had decided to wear. She wasn't as built as Meghan by a longshot but she had been working hard since the school year started and was a certifiable hardbody, her cutoff t-shirt revealing tight and hard abs, her shorts baring thunderous quads, her biceps balling into small but strong peaks as she clutched the straps of her backpack.

Still, Meghan received far more attention, especially form guys still trying to ask her out, the more emboldened ones trying to cop a feel as she walked by. It was December, many months after she had started taking lifting seriously, and she was still quite lean from her contest--the top was so tight that you could see thick veins poking through the fabric that hugged every curve on her torso, her pectorals pushing out from her chest and abdominals prominently displaying through the fabric. Her booty shorts highlighted her prodigious glutes, round globes that bunched as she walked, not a ripple of cellulite to be seen. Her legs were huge, and she was wearing flip flops in the warm California 'winter' which somehow made her calves seem bigger than normal as she walked.

They were a bit late, and went straight to their chemistry lab where the teacher had already started a demonstration that was billowing smoke from the table. Meghan walked right through the smoke--it irritated her lungs and nose just a little bit and she started to heave as she coughed and sneezed, her body involuntarily flexing every muscle as she seized. Behind her, Mikayla giggled as seems started to burst on the skin-tight shirt, first around the shoulders, then a split down the back, then down the front of her shirt as her chest heaved up and down. After a solid fifteen seconds of coughing she stood up, feeling colder than before, then blushed as she realized that her shirt had been mostly destroyed, the sleeves busted open, the front of the shirt only held together at the hem exposing her abs and bare, braless chest.

"You better take the rest of that top off an flex for us!" some kid shouted form the back of the class, and everyone giggled until someone started a chant.

"Flex. Flex. Flex."

More kids joined in. "Flex! Flex! Flex!" It was kind of cathartic for them, everyone in school had been waiting for her to flex in school for months, and most of them had daydreamed of a moment like this, where they would be able to see her without her shirt on."

"C'mon, dooooo it!" the kid in the back shouted again.

She shrugged and turned to Mikayla who smiled, and then looked at the teacher.

"I'll allowed." The class cheered. "BUT. If this leaves the classroom ALL of you will receive a triple assignment, is that understood?"  They all grumbled but agreed. "Besides, Meghan, I've been waiting to see you flex too, I was a judge at your show but I've not gotten to see you in person, up close." He smiled.

"Ok, FINE. I'll do it," she smiled, tearing the rest of the shirt off of her, standing before the class only in booty shorts and flip flops, and ran through her posing routine, arms and chest and back bulging, legs threatening to tear the spandex. Half of the class was surreptitiously trying to take video (which the teacher soon sniffed out and made them all present their phones at the end of the display) while the rest were trying to deal with some new feelings at being totally blown away by the school's soccer star.