LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [fighterpilot909] Stories~collected

Started by fp909, July 08, 2012, 07:56:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fp909

If you like this series or any of my other writings, make sure to check out my Patreon page: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ! $4 pledges will get you stories like this but more...more!

---------------------

part 8

"He actually asked YOU out on a date??!! It wasn't the other way around?" Mikayla practically shrieked over the phone, causing Meghan to hold it away from her ear.

"Well, yeah. Actually, it was for the winter formal so, you know, not just a regular date."

"This is great news! You haven't been on a date and months! And did you talk to Mr. Stevens about our question?"

Meghan squirmed a bit. This was the bad news.

"Yeah, I did ask him after school. He apologized to me and said I was allowed to go to the formal with any person, not persons, I wanted, so I couldn't take both of you, officially. You should still come though, go stag and hang out with us anyway!"

Her response sounded bummed out, but she understood and sighed. "Yeah, I get it, rules and all. I'm not sure if I want to go by myself and third wheel with you, it might mess something up with you and Mike. And don't try and talk me out of it! I can find my own date, thank you very much. I may not be the she-hulk like you but my body is still smoking hot and I can pull anyone I want!"

She did have a point. Even though she had broken up with a boyfriend a few weeks back, no doubt in part because she was raving about Meghan's increasingly muscular body, she still pulled a lot of attention at school, and elsewhere. And Meghan had been crushing on Mike for at least forever, even since grade school. He wasn't super popular or anything, but just a really great, fun, guy that also happened to be really into strong women.

"Well, I called to tell you that, also to tell you that I don't think I have anything to wear to this...." She was sitting on her bed surrounded in dresses and gowns that had fit about a year ago, before she started packing on muscle. Many of them were now destroyed, zippers burst, shoulders or back torn. "I really need to find something that fits my new physique."

"Are you asking me to help? Because if you're asking me to help that's how you're going to end up with a dress that shows off everything they way I like it," she said with a giggle. "Listen, I gotta go real quick but lets meet up at the mall in a couple of hours and see if we can't find something that will work out. Make sure to wear stuff you can change out of quickly too, don't want to spend hours trying to shimmy into jeans that look like they're painted on you."

"Ok! See you soon, don't worry, I won't disappoint you." She hung up and started to gather up the clothes she had destroy to trash them, pausing to remember some of the memories she had made in them. It sucked that she had to move on from those but she growing up, and moving past those times.

A few hours later, dressed in a tank top and sweats, she met Mikayla outside the mall's food court. Mikayla jogged up to her and hugged her in greeting.

"You know, I don't think I ever told you how much I hate you. You're not even wearing a bra but your boobs are way perkier than mine." It was true--even though she wasn't wearing anything her well-developed pectorals were lifting her firm breasts high, and as they walked towards the entrance they bounced enticingly with each step, making them look like they were about to spill out at any time. And because of her muscular back and shoulders the shirt didn't quite fit right, and she had a lot of exposed side-boob. A brisk wind hit them as they entered, the pressure difference knocking their hair back, and the slightly chilled air  hardening Meghan's nipples causing them to tent the front of her shirt a little bit.

Needless to say the pair got many stares and dropped jaws as they strut through the food court into the main area. Those, and cat calls, dropped trays, dirty looks from girlfriends, the whole shebang. They walked quickly, though, passing through the area without getting stopped, but not before dozens of quick-handed people had managed to snap videos of her walking by, her faster pace threatening to completely expose her chest as her breasts bounced manically. She was almost tempted to flex her pecs which would help keep them in one place, mostly, but there was always the risk that she would just lift them right past the hem of her top.

There was only one conceivable outlet where they could find a dress suitable for Meghan's body. A year ago she never would have thought she would be shopping for clothing at a place catering to larger women, but here she was. Quickly, Mikayla found someone to help them.

"Hey, we're looking for a dress for my friend here for our winter formal, and I was hoping you could help."

The young woman looked them up and down. "I'm sorry but I think you have the wrong store, you're not exactly our...clientele."

"Yeah," Meghan said, "I figured, but I'm too big for regular gowns anymore, we needed to go some that could accommodate me," she said, and for a little extra emphasis put her hands akimbo and flexed her back, her lats spreading wide and her chest tensing, her nipples dangerously close to freedom.

"I...I can see that. Maybe we can help you out, make some modifications if necessary," the woman said. "What is it that you're looking for."

Before Meghan could answer Mikayla butted in. "I think we're looking for something big in the shoulders, with sleeves, maybe something we could bring in at the waist. Obviously she has a big back and also large breasts so something that could do both."

"Sleeves," Meghan exclaimed and turned her head to Mikayla."I can't do sleeves," she said, and she flexed a bicep quickly, the huge, seventeen-inch bicep bunching up on her arm, looking like she stole it off of Megan Abshire's body.

The woman's eyes widened as they continued to talk. "Trust me," she said, "Mike will LOVE sleeves. All you have to do is wear them for about an hour and not flex, after that they'll probably be gone any way."

"Fine," Meghan said. She turned back to the attendant and read her nametag. "Alright, Sarah, what she said. Do you have anything similar to that in an aqua or light blue color?"

She smiled. "I think we have a few options."

Sarah returned about ten minutes later with a bundle of dresses that matched what Mikayla had asked for, and the two headed into a dressing room together--there was no way Meghan could get into these properly on her own. After hanging up the gowns on a rack they looked through them. "They're all pretty nice, I don't have a favorite yet."

"Girl, your favorite will be the one that doesn't break!"

They ruled out a couple of the dresses--they looked straight out of a Disney movie with too many ruffles. A third dress, despite being made for large people, couldn't even be pulled past her broad shoulders and back, so that was out. The fourth was a sexy number, simply designed with a nice embroidered pattern that they were able to easily slip onto her frame--it was clear from the way that the midsection poofed out that it was for a person more shaped like a square than an inverted triangle, but it could work. They did struggle to get her arms into the sleeves, which ended halfway down her forearm, but in all she thought it looked good.

"This is kind of nice actually, maybe they can do something about the sleeves and the hem too, it's a little long" she said as she used both hands to lift the skirt a little higher than her ankles, involuntarily flexing her arms and causing the sleeves to burst open. She looked straight at Mikayla. "Not a word," she whispered, and they quickly extricated her from the dress and shoved it at the bottom of the pile.

Finally, the last dress. "It's our last hope," Mikayla said as she fingered the fabric. "I hope this one will work. The fabric feels a bit stretchy, that's good!"

It was stretchy, in fact, a blended material that effortlessly slid down her body, was the perfect length, and did a mostly good job of accentuating her body, her back allowing the fabric to sit comfortably on her chest, her nipples safe from exposure. The waist was a mess, and Meghan pulled at the back of it, grabbing more than a fistful of fabric before she was able to see her abs through the fabric.

"I assume this is what you're looking for," she asked Mikayla, who only smirked back at her.

"Can you flex your arms at all?"

The sleeves fit like a second skin, and she tensed her tricep, a large horseshoe bulging out, and experimentally half-flexed her biceps. She could feel she was almost at the point where a seam might split, but not quite there yet.

"It's close. I think If I can put another half inch on my arms  that would do it. Maybe if I got a pump before he picks me up I'd flex out of these easy with eighteen inch arms."

"See? Now we're on the same page," Mikayla said. "This is the one! All we need to do is have them bring in the waist and it'll be great." She popped her head out of the stall. "Sarah, we're done! Can you mark off the measurements while she still has it on?"

Sarah walked in with some pins and a tape measure, gawking at Meghan. "You look stunning," she said as she ogled Meghan's body, muscles evident through many parts of the dress, even the legs. As she got close to mark off where Mikayla wanted the alterations made, she ran her fingers over Meghan's brick-hard abs, her hands lingering for just a few seconds too long, before she coughed and went about her business.

"That should do it,"  she said. "We can have them done in a week or so, and you can pay for everything then."

"Thank you! I'm honestly so excited." Meghan said, starting to pull off the dress.

"Here, let me help you, all those pins are stuck in it," Sarah said, and she and Mikayla carefully pulled the dress over Meghan's head, making sure not to disturb the pins. She had forgotten that Meghan wasn't wearing a bra, and she gawked at Meghan's upper body, the brawny arms, chiseled abs, and breasts that defied gravity.

"Jesus you're big," she whispered, reaching out as if to touch. She had only ever said that to her ex-boyfriend. Meghan blushed but was okay with the attention, and Mikayla quietly closed the door to the dressing room.

"It's...it's okay if you want to touch," Meghan said, and Sarah reached out again, spending the next five minutes running her hands through every nook and cranny of Meghan's upper body, failing to dent Meghan's enormous flexed biceps, cupping her heavy yet supple breasts. Meghan was happy to oblige and flexed everything for someone who was apparently immediately enthralled with her. Finally, she softly took Sarah's hands and placed them back at her side, before putting her ill-fitting tank back on. Her slight pump made the shirt a little smaller and the areola's of her nipples peaked over the hem like the sun rising.

"You'll get a second go around if....we can get a discount on the dress."

Sarah caught her breath. "I'm...I'm sure we can work something out."


phil123

Keep going. Hope the dress will fit after some more growth spurts.

fp909

 
We back! The continuing adventures of muscular Meghan, the soccer star.

--------------------

Following the soccer season, in which she led her school to a state championship and a number one national ranking, Meghan had some major decisions to make. She was piling up scholarship offers from elite soccer programs from around the country and scouting letters from professional teams, as well as the US national team. It was a dream come true to have so many options open to her, maybe even too many options, to be honest.

And then there was her other option, the one that had come out of nowhere. She stood in front of the bathroom mirror, brushing her teeth, watching her bicep and shoulder bulge as she swished the toothbrush back and forth in her mouth. Her eyes didn't leave her reflection as she leaned on the counter to spit out the frothy toothpaste, both shoulders, arms, and traps flaring as she put her weight on them. 

Meghan was eighteen years old and a high school senior, but already had sixteen inch arms and a body to die for while, technically, not training for a bodybuilder's physique. She had easily swept a local show without having to add in any extra training and with very little dieting, and was garnering attention from supplement companies for sponsorship, something that would be impossible as a college athlete, but maybe as a professional. With every week she was gaining more followers on social media, offers for photo shoots. You name it, she had it.

As she stared at her reflection she flexed a bicep, the strong, thick peak rising on her arm. Some people were insinuating that she had the potential to be one of the all-time great bodybuilders if she continued down that path, and that she still had room to grow. There were offers for provide her with performance enhancers--steroids, things to help drop water and fat--but she had declined. She genuinely was interested in how far she could take her physique without any additional help.

She finished cleaning up and went back to her room, and flopped on the bed. It was late, a Friday night, and she was enjoying that there wasn't anything to do or anyone to see at the moment. Her fingerprint unlocked her phone and she scrolled through insta****, looking at the photos of puppies and kittens, athletes and movie stars. As always she had a ton of likes, so many that she had muted notifications for the app so her phone wouldn't explode, but she did check them every once in awhile. There were the usual negative comments, compliments, people tagging other friends. She responded to some and ignored others.

One in particular caught her eye, some random follower who had tagged her in a post from another bodybuilder, the comment reading "She's at 18 inches! Think you can get there??". She looked at the woman, definitely older and in her thirties, red hair, and absolutely massive arms, and everything else. The thought rolled over in her mind--could she get eighteen inch biceps while she was still 18? And how strong could she get along the way?
Meghan was fairly certain that no woman had ever been able to do something like that, at least without help. It would certainly make her unique, stand out in a different way. At least that  might be a sure thing. Who knows if soccer would pan out. She could get hurt, the league could collapse. There was maybe less earning potential, though that was hard to gauge. She didn't know how much a professional bodybuilder could make. But she couldn't think like that yet, because either way she would have to make her success.

Fortunately, had she not been layered with pounds of muscle, she would already have been a stunning woman, with perfect features, flawless skin, and an overall bubbly, friendly demeanor that drew people to her. The muscles just helped to accentuate her personhood, and she liked that it did that.

"I have some time to decide," she thought to herself as she scrolled through the other woman's photos (her name was Katie Lee). She didn't find herself envying other people often, but in this case she was extremely jealous of this woman's arms, which peaked high and were thick, overall. There was even a measuring clip posted, her biceps dwarfing the hands that wrapped the tape around her arm. The thought of her arms doing that to anybody made her insides squirm a little bit. Not that her arms, at sixteen inches, didn't already make her friends hands look tiny, but god would it be amazing if anyone trying to wrap their hands around her thick bicep would need more than two hands.

She took a screenshot of the original photo and sent it too Mikayla.

[What do you think? Should I try and shoot for 18 inches?]

A bubble appeared, then disappeared for a few minutes. She wondered what Mikayla was thinking about more: the arms in the photo or the possibility of Meghan's arms growing even more.

[OMGGGGG]

[You should TOTALLY do it Megs, can you imagine what you'd look like with even bigger arms?]

She knew Mikayla would be totally into it. She had been fawning over Meghan's muscles since the beginning, practically falling over herself to get her hands on her best friend's body.

[I totally have one request though...ok maybe two. Or three.]

Meghan laughed, and typed back. [Ok, fine, what are they?]

The bubble appeared again. She hoped Mikayla wasn't writing a manifesto on her end.

[Ok so, I know it's wrong for bodybuilding, but I want you to put all the new muscle on just your biceps. And I want to get to feel them whenever I want so I don't have to beg you. And I get to watch you workout.]

Meghan giggled. Typical Mikayla. [Ok. Well, I'm not officially a bodybuilder yet so fine, yes, I'll only add the muscle to my bicep. But maybe you don't want to touch my arms so much all the time....]

[Why wouldn't I want to squeeze and touch those arms every day that's crazy!!?]

[Well, I mean, if you touch them all the time you'll never notice them growing. But if you wait and you're patient maybe I the next time you'll see them I'll have some sleeves to bust out of and you'll *really* know how much bigger they are.]

She could practically see Mikayla biting her lip and thinking really hard. It was an enticing offer. She decided to up the ante.

[And maybe if you're lucky they'll measure more than 18...but no promises!]

There wasn't a bubble this time, she replied immediately.

[Deal! But you have to start now, promise?]

[Sure I have another workout tomorrow morning.]

[No no no...I mean I want you to start literally right now. Work out your biceps every single day and grow them as big as you can get as fast as you can. You  know I can't wait *that* long, I'm already dying.]

This girls muscle lust was totally serious, but Meghan loved it.

[OMG girl you're crazy. Ok fine, I do a nice long bicep workout tonight just for you. Will that make you happy?]

[Yasssssssss. Oh oh omg and one more thing I won't get to see your banging body for a while so you HAVE to make me a video pleaseeeeeeeeee.]

Meghan knew that was coming. Mikayla seemed to ask her for videos daily, which didn't make sense because they saw each other every day but she knew Mikayla probably watched them late at night when she needed um...inspiration.

[You have PLENTY of videos I send them to you all the time! Plus you always take videos when I work out topless you perv, I always see you!]

[Yeah but this will be the last time I see you this small so I want the lasting memory, pleaseeeeee]

Meghan groaned and got out of bed and propped her phone up on her dresser in video mode and took off her shirt. She slipped off her shorts, standing in front of the rolling camera in just her underpants. Knowing this would drive Mikayla wild she stared into the camera and blew it a kiss and started to pose. Still fairly lean, her abs popped and pectoral muscles bulge beneath her perfectly shaped breasts that seemed to defy gravity. Her biceps rose up as she squeezed them, and her lats doubled her width, blocking out the bed behind her. Her quads bulged and grew when she stood on tiptoe.

But she didn't want to give her too much. Better to tease her so she could give her crap for a while. Now that she had promised to work out, she didn't bother getting dressed again, instead firing off the video in a text and heading down to the basement to start her quest toward massive arms.

johnsm00007

Hello, I really like your story. But I also hope it will stay a soccer story, I like the frame story. On the forum there are lots of stories about what happens in the gym, so I like reading stories from other settings too.

fp909

Hey thanks for the suggestion! I've been taking polls over on deviant art lately but happy to take suggestions here too!

jcboyd

Well done.  But I wouldn't be so adverse to her starting to use roids - unless the narrative is she wants to but her dilemma about taking soccer to college stops her b/c of the required NCAA drug testing....


fp909

#Futa

Sarah's Awakening
by fighterpilot909
________________________

Nineteen-year old Sarah walked on the cool tile floor of the swimming pool locker room, holding her flip flops and goggles in one hand and a towel in the other. She was the first one here this morning which suited her just fine--she didn't like the attention her body drew when it was crowded, plus it was nice to swim in a completely calm pool. Quietly she exited the locker room into the pool area and set her stuff aside in a cubby, donned her goggles and swim cap, and slipped into the cold pool, the water making her hair stand on end briefly while her body adjusted. The blue one-piece swimming suit she wore hugged her body as she warmed up briefly with some water calisthenics before starting to swim laps.

Sarah had never been a talented swimmer. She hadn't been good enough to make her high school junior varsity squad as a senior, but she still loved swimming anyway. The coaches admired her persistence but insisted that she was too muscular to swim, the dense muscle tissue more likely to sink her in a competition. She had taken up bodybuilding at an early age to combat low self esteem and had taken to it...well like a fish to water. She had the physique of a seasoned bodybuilding veteran with a pleasing level of fat.

Still, she kept up with it. It was a great form of cardio and it helped to really slow down her day if it was just her and the water. Even better if she could get in first thing in the morning, at the crack of dawn, before other students started to show up to the rec center to do their own workouts.

She didn't know how many laps she had swam before the other lanes started to show some activity, other swimmers dropping in to get their reps. Stopping at the wall, she poked her head above water and leaned against the edge of the pool, her muscular arms just outside it as she peered at the clock on the nearest wall. It had already been over an hour. She probably couldn't spend too much time. Looking around there were only a few other people there and the lifeguard was too busy yawning to care to look at her as she swam to the opposite end of the pool and pulled herself out of the water. Quickly she grabbed her towel and flip flops and scampered off to the locker room, the cold air making her nipples erect.

Once inside she slowed down and was able to breathe. There didn't seem to be anyone around and she slung the towel over her shoulder and walked to the showers to rinse under some deliciously warm water. She was looking forward to it and went to the shower area, two rows of partially closed stalls with curtains for a modicum of privacy. Except that she wasn't alone and walking in at the other end of the medium sized room was another girl, one she hadn't seen before, but that reacted to Sarah like mostly everyone else.

This new girl gasped when she saw Sarah's muscular body, her brawny and wide shoulders and muscular, flat pectorals that were highlighted, along with her abs, by the wet suit that clung to her body. For most people that was as far as they got--her eyes widened even more when she saw the length of flesh that had been tucked up into the bathing suit along her abs.

Sarah loved her body, she truly did, but if there was one thing she could take back about bodybuilding it was the massive clit that she had somehow developed, despite never taking steroids. Her doctors insisted that it was her body's innate ability to produce testosterone at an alarming rate that triggered the growth of that particular part of genitalia. She suspected that was part of the problem, and that her genes must be seriously confused. Still, she had a vagina, and besides being annoying to deal with the clit wasn't a big deal until people saw it. That's when she hated it, like now. People always made a big fuss about it, or insulted her, or questioned her asking if she was some kind of shemale. She insisted that wasn't the case but no one believed her. It didn't help that she had discovered about a year ago that she was actually able to masturbate using her clit alone, and that it could produce copious amounts of cum when she orgasmed. That was when she wondered if something was up. She had brought it to her gynecologist who had run some tests, took some extras, and examined it thoroughly.

The doc claimed that it in fact was a clit through and through though it did share some characteristics with a penis. For one, it did have an opening at the end, much like one that connected to an urethra on a male. Hers connected to nothing at all. Also, like a cock hers would fill with blood when she was aroused and become erect--she already knew that of course. And finally, though women produced the same ejaculate that men did for transporting sperm (though usually in vastly smaller amounts) Sarah's ability to generate testosterone enabled her body to produce up to literally ten times what a male's average was--of course, minus the sperm.

She had kept all that to herself--everything she did was in secret and she tried her best to prevent arousal in places where it would be hard to clean up after herself, but most importantly she tried not to let people see it, as it brought unwanted attention. Unfortunately, it was nearly five inches long flaccid, and it was being highlighted against her body by the wet bathing suit.

She tried to ignore the girl and go to a stall, but the girl closed the distance between them and cornered her in one of the shower stalls and pulled the curtain shut behind them. Sarah was a bit shocked at her forwardness.

"Holy shit," she whispered. "Is that thing for real?"

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Yeah it's real. You here to look at the freak just like everyone else?"

"What? Oh gosh, i'm sorry, I came on a bit too strong. I'm Angel, and I've been trying to run into you for months."

It was silent for a moment before her shock registered. "Ohmygosh, let me start over that's so creepy. I mean, I just heard about the girl that came here that had a cock and I really had to meet you. I didn't expect you to be so....beefy," she said as she bit her lip, her eyes roaming across Sarah's body hungrily, taking in her muscular arms and abs but mostly focused on her cock.
"Is that so," Sarah asked, looking at the girl blandly. Angel nodded back.

Now, Sarah had been looking for some kind of sexual release for months, as having a giant clit wasn't exactly on the "want" list of guys she was into. Other than masturbating, she had nothing else to help her out. To be honest this seemed like a good, albeit weird, opportunity to let loose. So she turned up the charm a little bit and started to run the shower water to give them some cover. The warm water splashed noisily against the metal stall walls and on the tile floor, gushing out water powerfully.

Sarah unhooked the shoulders of her bathing suit and gave Angel a sultry look as she shimmied out of it, and peeling it off and tossing it to the side. Free of its confines her clit fell out, dangling between her legs. A vein ran along its side up to her chiseled abdominals.

"Is this what you wanted to see," she asked, innocently.

Angel's knees quivered and she let the towel she had been wearing drop to the floor (it was soaking wet at this point anyway). She was naked underneath, revealing a lithe body of someone who worked out a fair bit. She was very pretty. Sarah noticed her pubic area was shaved.

"Well we just met, so I'm not quite ready to stick it in you," she said softly. "Maybe you could give the goods a test run. I'm sure you'll be surprised." Sarah took one of Angel's hands and placed it on her warm clit; Angel's eyelids fluttered as she lived out her most private fantasies and started gently stroking the long clit until Sarah felt the familiar signs of arousal, and it started to twitch as it filled with blood, filling out until it stuck straight out at Angel, nearly two inches longer.

"Mmm you're pretty good. I haven't cum in a while so there may be a lot more than usual," she said as she gyrated her hips under the hot stream of water. She didn't know being such a saucy minx could add to her arousal but it was certainly working, and she was liking flipping her usual script. Angel stepped closer, her vagina pressing against Sarah's tip.

"I said not yet, didn't I? I want you to see what I can do," she said as Angel continued to work her clit. "Unh....go faster she said, feeling her arousal intensifying as Angel obeyed her command and increased her speed and intensity. Her clit was now slick with pre-cum and Sarah grabbed the walls of the stall for safety knowing that she could very well fall and hurt both of them in the midst of an orgasm. Her muscles tensed, especially her abs as her groin squeezed involuntarily as a result of her impending ejaculation.

"Just a little....bit....more...," she said through gritted teeth. Inside of her it feel like something was gumming up the works but with every stroke of her shaft the blockage was getting a little looser until....


"Nnnnh don't stop," she grunted, bucking her hips. "That's it, right there baby," she whimpered. "Mmmmph!"

Her clit exploded with cum, thick ropes of gooey white liquid squirted out of her shaft and onto Angel's stomach and on the floor of the shower. The hot blasting water washed some of it away but not fast enough to clear the immense amount of cum she was producing. "Don't....stop..." she grunted, forcing Angel to continue to stroke it as she was hit by the continued stream of Sarah's ejaculation.

"Holy shit," Angel whispered, watching as copious amounts of her spunk started to block the drain, her own stomach covered, and Sarah was still spewing out cum like a firehose.

"Fucccccck," Sarah let out in relief as the month's long fast from orgasming came to a close. And she still felt there was more to give. "Here it comes!"

"Here what comes," Angel thought to herself. How could she possibly have more?

Sarah clenched and flexed her crotch as she truly finished out her orgasm. If Angel thought there was a lot before she was dead wrong. The ejaculate doubled, and she was now bucking out individual streams twice as long as before. Angel was totally unprepared, especially when Sarah tilted her pelvis up, wrenching her clit-cock free of Angel's grasp, a strong rope of cum hitting her straight in the face, covering it and getting in her hair. For another half minute she finished out her epic orgasm until she was empty and nearly fell to her knees. She smiled and looked up at Angel. "Aren't you glad that I wasn't in you when I did all this?"

Angel looked down and saw that the entire shower stall floor was covered. In fact, the design of the stall made the floor depressed slightly from the floor of the main room to keep water inside each stall, and the inch or so of difference was completely filled with Sarah's cum that was slowly being pushed down the drain by the hot water. Their feet were completely submerged in it, not to mention parts of the walls and the entire front of Angel's body. Sarah grabbed and squeezed her clit, getting one last rope of cum out of it that was still in the pipes--but she could already feel the empty feeling going away as her body reproduced it.

She was still hard too and wanted to keep it that way, but she first had to clear the stall, so she turned to switch off the hot water. Both girls jumped as a blast of freezing cold water hit them. "Cum is just protein and hot water breaks down the protein making it hard to watch away, check it out," she said. The cold water easily whisked away all the cum on Angel's body, and the drain gurgled loudly as water started to flow down it and the cum was washed away in great large gobs. It took a few minutes to get everything--well mostly everything washed away, but Sarah heard some people coming into the shower.

"Fuck, people are coming in," she said under her breath. "Gods I want to rock your world right now but we can't do it here."
"You're so fucking hard, though," Angel said, grabbing Sarah's clit. "How are you still so hard??"

"I'm not a dumb boy, you know, I'm already ready to cum again," Sarah said with a grin. "What about the handicap bathroom? We can lock it and it's just around the corner?"

"I don't care where we are, I just want that thing inside me," Angel said, blushing in arousal. They grabbed their towels, shut down the water, and left the stall. They almost got away with no one seeing them but a random girl had just walked in and looked at the two of them, noticed Sarah's clit which was dripping with cum already, and did a double take before the two girls raced from the shower.

They ran to the spacious bathroom which was rarely used, and locked it. Immediately Sarah dropped her towel and shoved angel against the wall and lined up her clit to Angel's slit. "I've had this thing for over a year and I haven't fucked a girl yet. Just hold onto me ok?"

Sarah was far from a virgin but the lack of sex since her clit-cock grew in was frustrating. Still she was excited to be the aggressor for once as she inserted her long, hard, seven inch shaft into the waiting girl who was biting her lip in anticipation. Her clit was slick with cum already, and went in easily.

"I like it hard and fast," Angel gulped as Sarah started thrusting.

"Good, so do I," Sarah said as she made her thrusts more intense by pulling Angel's body into her own.

"Oh my...oh my god," Angel squealed as Sarah aggressively fucked her against the wall.

"This will probably be fast I'm already ready to cum," Sarah breathed, her hair cascading over her wet shoulders.

"Oh..oh..oh...so soon??"

"I'm a freak, remember? Unh!" 

"Puh-puh-please don't cum inside me, I can't handle all that you'll tear me apart!"

"Ugh fine I'll pull out when I'm ready. Mmmph, i'm almost there, give me a countdown."

"Mmmmmm.....fine," Angel squealed, ready to be dropped. "3....2....--"

Sarah pulled out and Angel slid down the wall, and headed toward the toilet boil.

"-...1."

Sarah pointed her long clit right into the toilet and let loose a torrent of cum, even more intense than the first time around, the gobs of cum pushing to the bottom of the pipe. As she bucked during her orgasm her movement triggered the motion sensor on the industrial toilet it started to flush--but it couldn't keep up with her production as she kept on shooting heavy wads into the toilet. Angel wobbled over to watch as the bowl slowly filled and then overfilled with the girls massive amounts of spunk.

"Jesus Christ," Angel whispered as the cum started to leak onto the tile floor. "Sarah stop, it's already full!"

"I can't, I'm not done yet, I need to finish she said painfully as she continued to let loose. "I need you to jack me off I need more help," she said, looking at Angel pleadingly.

Angel pulled Sarah back from the toilet and stood behind her, wrapping her arms around Sarah's muscular waist, feeling her rock hard abs tensing as she continued to cum. "Fast and hard, right?" Sarah nodded.

Angel went to work, feeling Sarah's clit pulsate as reams of cum poured from her tip as Angel beat her off in the fastest, hardest handjob of her life. "Go go go," Sarah almost growled, and Angel added her second hand into the mix, still not able to cover the entire cock but able to get most of it as she jacked it off. She had started to cum in a steady stream now, covering the walls, the floor, the mirror, the sink. Everything was covered in milky white fluid as Sarah continued her minutes long orgasm.

"Almost...finished," Sarah gasped.

"How," Angel thought. "How does she have this much cum?"

"Unnnh....unnhhhhh." Sarah grunted a few times as the last few gobs of cum fell from her tip onto the floor below them. THere was more than before...much more. And nothing to wash it away. The toilet was clogged and unable to fill up. With water.

Sarah gasped and turned to Angel, somehow still hard. "I still want to cum inside you."

"Maybe we should meet up again then," Angel said, licking her lips.

"No, right now. I still have a little bit left in my clit. It's not a lot I promise. I just need to do this."

She picked Angel up and carefully slide her halfway onto her clit, just enough so she could reach a hand in and squeeze the base, to clear herself of the rest of the cum. It was more than she thought as Angel's pussy overflowed with cum, more than the girl could handle and her vagina was literally dripping. If they had been able to measure it it would have been enough to fill a regular bottle of soda.

Sarah sighed with relief. Her clit finally deflated and hung, nearly six inches, between her muscular quads, covered in big, blue veins. "Fuck it, I don't care anymore," she said, and she dragged Angel from the bathroom and through the locker room and back into the showers. "This is who I am, and I'm damn proud of this 'little' thing down there," she said aloud ,and other students stared at her as she marched by with the other girl in tow. She retrieved their stuff from the showers and went back to the locker room to get dressed.

Angel noticed that she didn't both putting on her underwear, and just wore a pair of short shorts. More than half her cock was visible. "You're not gonna cover it up?"

"Nope, not anymore. From now on everyone's gonna know what this can do."



fp909

Despite all her bravado in the locker room, Sarah was still very shy about her monstrous clit, at least in the public sense. She only had one roommate who was freaked out enough by her muscles, so it wasn't really a big leap to start walking around in more comfortable attire that usually exposed the fact that she had a monster she-dong between her thighs. After that point, her roommate seemed to make it a point to avoid her, but sometimes Sarah came back late at night, or woke up early in the morning and behind the closed bedroom door could hear her roommate using her vibrator and whispering "Sarah" as she moaned "softly".  That always made Sarah smile, and she wondered if she'd ever get a chance to fuck her.

Actually, after her first escapade that was all that was on Sarah's mind for the next few days. Not Angel, specifically, but any woman she came across. It was getting progressively harder to not think about boning every girl she thought was attractive. She hadn't masturbated either after seeing how much she could put out, so for a few days she was extremely sensitive.

Of course, all of this came to a head in class.

It was one of those annoying but necessary "discussion" sections with a TA, where attendance was mandatory but you didn't really know what you were doing there other than handing in papers. She showed up early as usual and sat in the back of the small classroom, as usual, and settled in for an hour of monotony. Today she was a little annoyed because she had been wrestling with her clit, a tingling at the base suggesting that an erection was incoming but she had managed to keep it under wraps. But now as she sat, her clit-cock throbbed uncontrollably as she watched the other students come in, then the unbearably hot TA, a graduate student in her major.

The moment she walked in all Sarah could think about was sinking her clit deep into that woman's body, the mess she would make as her clit exploded with lady cum too much for one hundred women to handle. Actually, there were several attractive girls in this class, and as she glanced around the room she had the same fantasy about all of them.

Her clit throbbed in her sweat pants and grew with arousal, and bobbed up and down in her pants. She was thankful to be in the back and that there was a desktop over her lap to hide her if anything happened. She squeezed her legs together to keep it from popping up but erect the tip was very nearly at her knees, and any time it brushed against her thighs or pants it sent a shiver down her spine.

For the first twenty or thirty minutes she fought with herself to keep it under control, because she could feel the build up already, but unlike boys who had to deal with morning wood, random erections during the day, and the like for all their lives past adolescence,  she had zero experience, and pulled out her phone to do some research on how to make and erection go away.

The message boards, *****, other random sites had various tips. One said flexing the thighs would redirect blood flow to diminish the flow to the erection. She tried and held a flex for what seemed like forever, but all it did was to give her a quad pump which made her thighs more prone to brush up against her shaft. Another piece of advice said to think about drivin gon an empty road and focus on the white lines in the middle passing by and empty your mind. She tried that too, but every time her TA spoke she had flashes of desire where she imagined plowing her against the whiteboard.

But this time she addressed Sarah directly.

"Sarah, you know there's no phones in class, please put yours away."

"Sorry, I just had to look something up." She stowed her phone and looked up again. God she was so hot, her face, that rack. She was gorgeous. Sarah could feel the cum building up even faster now. "Actually, i'm not feeling so good, I think I'm going to head to the bathroom."

Not that it would be much of a stop gap, but at least she could aim for a toilet and hope that if she flushed fast enough she wouldn't make too much of a mess. She grabbed her bag and carefully got up so she could cover up her crotch, but in the process the entire length of her clit cock was dragged against the inside of her sweats and the textured fabric of her bag.

"Oh shit," she thought.

In an instant her feelings of arousal went from a solid 7 after almost forty minutes of edging to 11, and her body convulsed. She dropped the back to the floor and her erection tented her sweat pants nearly a foot away, but that was only for a moment as the ensuing torrent of cum bursting from her clit split the pants open as it shot out in a straight, thick stream that splattered against the white board with a loud 'splat', and the stunned students watched as it started to slide down the board.

But that long stream wasn't it for Sarah. Long streams of spunk were still squirting from her tip all over the place, hitting screaming students who were trying to keep from vomiting or being aroused. Some of the girls gasped at the size of her clit cock.

"Oh my god look how hung she is," one girl shrieked as Sarah fired off another burst that hit the ceiling as she bucked her hips.

Sarah stalked to the front of the front of the room, one hand trying to free her cock from the confines of her sweats by tearing the hole even bigger and fully revealing her veiny, muscular shaft to the class as it continued to blast out ropey streams of cum.

"W-what are you doing,'" the TA stammered as Sarah approached her.

"I've been wanting to fuck you ever since you walked in that door," said Sarah as she stood in front of the TA and a blast of cum hit her square in the chest. Sarah grabbed her clit and squeezed it hard with one hand to temporarily pause the onslaught.

"You can't be serious, that thing is huge," she gasped, her face reddening. Sarah's clit was now a foot long, thicker than a banana, and right at eye level with the TA.

"Damn straight it is," Sarah said, and she reached down and tore the front off of the woman's spandex pants.

"Y-you can't do this," the TA said. "I'll have to report you."

"Yeah, I don't give a fuck," Sarah said as she dragged the woman to her feet and started to plunge her huge schlong right into her. The TA gasped as she took every inch of Sarah's thick cock. Her pussy was tight, and Sarah liked it, but not tight enough to keep her from coming and she shuddered as held-back wave of cum flowed into the TA, distending her abdomen as it filled her uterus. There was still so much that it leaked from her vagina it great big globs that hit the floor as she hung suspended over the floor, held up by the power of Sarah's clit.

That was only the first stroke. The TA barely survived the second as Sarah drew back, just the sensation of such a long shaft pleasuring her vaginal walls driving her to ecstasy. As she pulled out a torrent of cum was pulled out too and dripped to the floor and around the shaft before she dove in a second time. This broke the camel's back, and the TA screamed in pleasure as the muscular clit hit all of her pleasure points almost simultaneously and loaded her full of cum again. It was a sensory overload for the woman and she fainted onto Sarah's torso. Sarah grinned mischievously and pulled the woman off of her shaft and set her back in her chair, before turning around to face the now half-empty class. As she swung her clit wide it spat out another glob of cum that plastered the wall.

She surveyed the rest of the class. There were still five women there staring at her, panties soaked, and one boy who was jacking off furiously at the sight of the muscular she-male's seemingly casual display of dominance and sexual extravagance.

"Who's next," she grunted as she tore off the rest of her pants and took off her hoodie to reveal her staggeringly muscular upper body. All five girls slide down in their chairs and spread their legs.

fp909

"Mmmph, mmpph yes, yes you fucking like that you she-stud," Sarah grunted to herself as she stood over the tub jacking off her erect, monstrous 7-inch clit. It had been three weeks since her unfortunate incident in class and she had to find a way to deal with her issue without it happening publicly like that again. The best solution she had found was masturbating daily into the one bathtub in her apartment with the cold water running to wash everything down the drain--it was the only thing that could handle the vast loads of cum she was able to produce. For about a week it had served its purpose and she had less feelings of arousal during the day. Thanks to her roommates pretty regular schedule and unwillingness to encounter Sarah, there was a time daily that she could use the bathroom without interruption, usually at night after 10:30 pm when Alanna went to sleep.

Sarah had come home to find the lights off and her door closed as usual and assumed that Alanna had already gone to bed, and had dropped off her gym clothes in the hamper before waddling naked (it was leg day) to the bathroom for her new daily exercise.  Now she was nearing the end of her orgasm--the tub was three quarters full, the cold water blasting a hole on the far end of the tub and slowly draining the sour-smelling cum down the drain.

She sighed contentedly as the last rope of jizz flew into the tub, and turned on the shower head so that she could rinse the half gallon off her hands and shaft that had settled there before sitting on the tub and leaning back while she waited for the tub to drain. Her body felt empty, and she felt relaxed, though her clit was still painfully erect. This was the only time of day she was able to admire it--there wasn't a danger of cumming again as the daily ritual had helped to curb her production almost, and she stroked it admiringly, looking at the thick veins that circled her she-cock.

"I wonder if it will get any bigger," she thought. "I wonder if I can MAKE it any bigger."

She flexed her crotch experimentally and watched as her clit lengthed another two inches. It was already over an inch in thickness too, and she gasped.

She wasn't the only one that gasped, as her roommate had just walked in the bathroom door to her right, and Sarah hadn't seen her walk in. Though Sarah was startled she recovered quickly. "Oh hi, Alanna, you like what you see?"

Alanna glance at her shaft, to the now half-full tub, then back to the shaft and gagged, and leaned over the sink, almost vomiting.

"How long have you been doing this," she almost shrieked, "That's so fucking disgusting!"

"Hmm every night for a few weeks. Don't worry, I'm washing it down," Sarah replied, matter-of-factly.

"It doesn't matter, have I been taking baths in your cum?!"

"Well maybe there was some left behind..."

"Ugh that's so disgusting. You're disgusting. You have arms like a man, a chest like a man, and now you have this dick." She poked Sarah in the chest to emphasize her point.

"And yet I'm still 100% woman," Sarah said proudly.

"Are you sure about that," Alanna retorted.

"Huh. Speaking of dick, when was the last time you had any," Sarah asked, backing Alanna into the sink counter and flopping her now limp clit, about 5 inches in length but maybe a little more, onto the countertop.

"I uh...i don't see how that's any of your business or relevant to this conversation," Alanna said, blushing but quickly recovering.

"Just sayin'. I think you could use a little dick to calm those nerves." She let her clit slide off the counter and in between the two of them, pushing the hanging shaft into Alanna's crotch. Sarah saw that Alanna's nipples had become erect. "Ahaaa i knew it! I knew you were into all this!"

"No no it's not what you think!"

"Oh is it?" Sarah flexed her 17 inch biceps. "God look how big I am, and I'm only 19!" She turned to the side into a side chest pose and her pecs bulged along with her bicep. "I'm 100% she-stud, with all the equipment to make you faint and none of the risk."

Alanna was wearing a sundress, and Sarah rubbed her cock against it until it was good and erect again before pulling it over her shaft until a hole tore in it, and she lined up her tip with Alanna's vagina.

"Fuck, I'm gonna give you such a good dicking you'll end up sleeping in my bed the rest of the year."

Alanna closed her eyes and whimpered. It was true, she was totally into the whole package, the huge clit, the gender bending, the huge muscles. Her crotch was soaking wet and so were her panties that Sarah nudged aside before sliding herself in, inch by inch, until she was fully sunk into her roommate.

"Let's take this somewhere else, shall we?"

Still impaling her roommate, she walked them both to the couch, her weight suspended by the strength of her clit and Sarah's bulging biceps. Every step caused the clit to shift inside Alanna, and made her coo and purr with pleasure she didn't know she wanted.

"Oooh," Sarah whispered, "looks like I still have a bit of cum left." She lay Alanna down on the couch and started to thrust into her. Alanna gripped and groped Sarah's thick arms as the flexed and rippled, her eyes unable to stop staring at Sarah's beefy slabs of meat she called a chest that bunch up every time she thrusted.

"I..I can't handle that much," Alanna panted.

"It's not much I promise, are you ready?"

Alanna shook her head but bit her lip.

"Ok here it comes!"

Still forcefully bucking her hips, she straightened out her torso, but her hands behind her head and did an incredible ab flex pose, her muscles hardening and flexing from head all the way down to her abdomen, and then her crotch, which exploded with veins that spidered up her shaft that was still buried in Alanna, and it grew inside her, expanding her vagina cavity. The last bit of cum she had left erupted from her she-cock--she had been wrong, it was still too much, and at least a half gallon leaked onto them and the couch. Alanna was in the midst of an intense orgasm and was twitching and arching her back before she passed out on the couch.

Sarah could only roll her eyes. If only she had admitted it earlier it wouldn't have taken so long to feel so good!

Nearly an hour later Alanna awoke on the couch. Sarah was sitting next to her watching Netflix, one arm resting on the back of the couch, her other hand stroking her still erect clit. It was nearly midnight and Alanna still hadn't showered and really needed one now after that crazy sexcapade.

"How are you still so fucking hard," Alanna asked, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"I dunno, just my thing i guess."

Alanna got up and headed out to the bathroom.

"Uh I wouldn't think of going in there right  now," Sarah cautioned.

"Why wouldn't...oh fuck."

"Yup, tubs full. Toilet's full too you'll just have to wait it out. In the meantime," she patted the tip of her clit dick, "my clits getting cold, why don't you come have a seat?"

"You're sick. Put some pants on or something!"

"I'd rather wear you," she said with a glint in her eye.

Alanna hesitated but went back to Sarah and climbed onto her lap, sliding down onto her dick. She didn't realize how truly muscular Sarah was until just now, and shredded.

"I can't believe you filled up two bathtubs with your cum," she whispered.

"Three, actually," Sarah chuckled. "You were out a while and I guess sex makes me extra horny. I filled it twice while you were out."



governor

Keep her growing, and if she has other side effects from her excess testosterone, that would be fine too.

sevenpeight

Fantastic story! I hope you'll describe her musculature in more detail. K+

Jaguar

Great story Fighterpilot!

How about if Sarah's condition is *sometimes* contagious?  That is something I haven't come across.  Maybe one girl in 100 is susceptible to catching the condition.  Just an idea.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

fp909

Alanna was sleeping quietly on the couch next to Sarah--she had finally managed to clear the bathtub of Sarah's copious amounts of cum, showered the rest off of herself, and fallen asleep in her pajamas while they watched Netflix. As for Sarah, she was totally wired from their sexcapades and was up late watching a conspiracy theory show as she sat naked on the couch. It had taken hours for her clit to calm down but right now it also slept quietly, nestled between her thighs, her tip nearly flush with the end of the couch. She really wanted to admire it, the need to absentmindedly stroke it was strong, but she couldn't risk a big mess all over the couch and carpet. Still, she bit her lip and wondered.

Wondered how big it could it could get. How hard it could get. Could she touch the ceiling if she flexed it hard enough? Could her biceps do that too? She had never tried. But really, as muscular as she was, her new pride and joy was the she-cock that swung between her legs. Alanna snorted next to her and rolled over, her face on the couch and her arm flopping to the floor. Sarah wondered if her clit was as heavy as Alanna's arm and decided to test it. Gently she slipped her left hand under Alanna's arm and her right hand under her clit and hefted both. She grinned. Her shaft was actually heavier with all that dense muscle, probably some cum in there too.

"Fuck it," she whispered. "I can always make money online to pay for it if I make a mess."

She shifted on the couch and put her arms behind her head. She wanted to do this without physical stimulus. Instead, she thought about the things that aroused her: being more hung than any guy she had ever met, her strength, filling bathtubs with her spunk, how big it could get.

Between her legs her clit twitched and started to rise. In moments it had become erect but only a little engorged, sticking straight up. She kept on imagining kinky scenarios for her clit. Maybe lifting weights with it in the school gym, filling the fitness center pool with orgasm after orgasm, lining up a bunch of sorority girls and drilling them one by one, filling every sorority girl on campus with her cum and still having gallons to spare.

Her clit throbbed and grew. In the soft blue light of the television it looked almost menacing. Veins throbbed on the surface as blood pumped to her most masculine extremity. She was quickly nearing the size it had been earlier that evening but she knew there was more room to grow. She wasn't even ready to cum yet and knew it could probably grow more. Now she started to flex her groin and intentionally push blood up the shaft--she was starting to feel a difference now and her clit started to grow more, obscuring the screen in front of her, covering a third of it. It bobbed toward the screen than back to her, and she could feel its heavy weight pushed around by the throbbing blood, but the muscle inside of it keeping it from choosing a direction.

She figured...,maybe there was five or six feet to the ceiling, and she was well two feet long at this point. Could she do it?

She kept her grunts of effort as quiet as she could as she tried to outflex herself and watched the tip of her clit rise by a few inches with every few pumps. Though she wasn't nearly ready to cum yet pre-cum started to emergy from the slit, sliding down her shaft and dripping onto the floor in a gooey pile.

After another two feet of growth, her clit was nearly five feet in length and as thick as a can of soda. At this point she couldn't help herself and she reached her arms forward and grasped and groped her shaft. Her fingers were cold to the touch and the feeling of the icy cold hands against her almost hot clit was enough to make her shiver from head to toe, and groan in ecstasy. Her fingers traced the humps and lumps of the large veins that were all over. She couldn't even reach all the way up her she-cock because it was so tall. BUt she could also feel the growth was nearing an end and her self control of her cum was going to be called into question.

Stroking it it with both hands as much as possible, she was able to get another three or four inches of slow growth out of her clit which was now soaked with her pre, and the puddle on the floor had leaked under the couch, to the left toward the kitchen, and toward the right outside the screen doors and onto the balcony, where it dripped off the edge.

Inside she felt that familiar welling as the cum blast was imminent. "Mmmph just a few more inches," she squealed.

The tip of her super clit bumped against the popcorn textured ceiling and it set her off.

"Oh my gooodddd," she yelled, and exploded like a firehose, punching a hole right through the drop ceiling and filling the cavity between it and the real roof with spurts of her spunk.

"W-what's happening," Alanna said sleepily, finally waking up, feeling her hand wet on the floor and then looking up to see Sarah's monstrous she-cock embedded in the ceiling, with cum starting to leak through the the ceiling panels.

"Oh my fuck," she yelled and scooted back on the couch as if that was going to do anything.

Sarah's eyes rolled back in their sockets as she continued to shoot rope after rope of cum into the ceiling. Panels started to fall from the sheer amount of cum she was producing and fell heavily to the floor followed by more gobs of cum. Her biggest orgasm yet pumped gallons of cum into the former ceiling, all the apartment tiles had dropped by now because she had filled all of the cavity and it was striking the solid floor of the apartment above (and also seeping through the little cracks where they were entering that space) before coming back down on to Alanna and Sarah with heavy smacks.

A few minutes later she finally ran out of juice and slumped on the couch. The apartment was knee deep in cum. Some of it tried to escape through the screen door, collapsing it, and it was now falling over the balcony like the goo from the Ghostbuster movie. It smelled sickly sweet. Sarah's clit-cock was still painfully erect, and huge. But she had to get up.

Carefully she pushed herself up trying not to slip in her own spunk and stood up. Her clit arced downward and cut an ugly gash into the wall before smashing into the tv, crumping it like paper.

"Jesus you gotta be careful," Alanna yelled, using her phone light to illuminate the room and the sea of cum.

"What the hell are we gonna do now," she sighed. The place was destroyed.

fp909

If you're interested in more stories and now images from DA artists, check out my Patreon!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

***Stories on the cheap!***

fp909

15.5 Inches
by fighterpilot909

------------------

Worker-drone life is pretty dull, unless you love your job. I sort of like mine--like any job, it has its highs and lows, its pluses and minuses. Great perks, paid time off, but sometimes crazy hours that come but a few times a year. One of the "perks" you could say was the eye candy--that sounds kind of chauvinistic, but to a lot of the guys at my company that's what the case is. A ton of young, attractive, professional women, most using the company as a stepping stone to elsewhere, others with some kind of plan to cut their teeth here in the long term.

I've been at the company for a few years; it wasn't quite my first job but it was my first staff gig. I liked the stability it gave me, and helped toward building a routine that staved off the occasional bouts with depression and anxiety that seemed to get worse as I got older. The people helped too, and most of them were good, and fun to be around, easy to work with for the most part.

We were shooting the shit around the water cooler (cliche, I know) as was usual first thing in the morning. Today's topic: all the new hires.

"Honies everywhere, as per usual," Mack said. The young thirtysomething manager gesticulated enough to get his point across. Perpetually single but always with a story about his latest conquest, he was always the first to scope out the new "talent". I hated when he used that word.

"You think we'll get any on our floor?" Tim asked. Tim was newer but had recently broken up with a longtime girlfriend, and was eager to at least talk to some women around the company.

"I doubt it," I answered. "But if it did happen, I'm sure you two will be the first to know about it."

"Yeah, yeah, probably man," Mack said, rolling his eyes. They both knew about my personal policy of not dating co-workers. It could lead to weird stuff. "But we both know if it did happen we don't have to worry about you getting in the way," he said with a smirk. Tim choked laughing on his water.

"Funny guy, real funny, " I said. I chugged the rest of my water and went to my cubicle and booted up for the day.

As it turns out we were in fact getting a new hire. The longtime office administrator had decided to very quietly retire and was leaving in a week or so for good--there would be a week or so of a transition with a new person before she packed her bags, and today was the first day. Well, really tomorrow. It was so rare to see a new face around a stable department so of course people started to speculate. Would she be young? Would it actually be a guy? A lot of assumptions were made but we had little to no information to go on until someone showed up with a name plate.

Later in the morning at another scheduled water break Mack and Tim were whispering, which was unlike them. I was last to arrive and they saw me a few feet away and waved me into the break room.

"Holy shit, you should have seen this girl with the new hires, she wasn't there when we were downstairs the first time," Mack said.

"Smokeshow?"

"Well, yes. No? Up to you I guess, if you're into it. Super pretty, like gorgeous, but her body....."

"She's fucking jacked," Tim said.

"You thought Karen was jacket because she had big calves," I pointed out, "but turns out she was just a little overweight."

"No man, you don't understand. She was wearing a sleeveless blouse and a skirt, I could see everything. She's freaking shredded! Chest, legs, her arms were massive," Tim hissed. "Like it's too bad because she's so pretty but I've never seen a girl that big in my life."

"Everyone was staring at her," Mack said, taking a sip of water before refilling his bottle. "I guess they'd never seen anything like that either."

That's my fetish! I screamed internally. I knew that I had lost my chance at seeing her. The company was big enough that she could be in one of a dozen buildings, or not even on this property. There was the tiniest sliver of hope that she would replace our administrator but it was more likely that she would be replaced by another matronly woman who was always on top of snacks.

Externally I shrugged. "Get used to it, I guess. So many women don't mind being buff now."

"Yeah i know but still. It's so unattractive and masculine. For a girl to have bigger arms than me...." Mack squeezed his own arms.

I rolled my eyes and headed back to my desk to try and get some work done, but the thought and promise that a bodybuilder type woman was running around the company proved to be pretty distracting. Of course it could be an exaggeration. I'd seen them overreact to muscular girls who were actually quite small but very lean saying they were huge, but in reality they were five feet nothing and a buck twenty on the scale.

Eventually i wandered over to our "front desk" area where Susan (that was the admin's name) sat to grab a couple snacks to tie me over until lunch. I looked over to say hi, but she wasn't at her desk; there were two chairs there, however, meaning that the new person had already started training. She was probably getting the penny tour.

It didn't take long for me to find out who it was though. I decided to take the long way back to my desk and ran into the two of them in the hallway and boy was I not disappointed. Maybe she was that big, maybe in contrast to Susan's plump, older body the difference was exaggerated, but this was definitely the girl Mack and Tim had been talking about and she was huge. Like they had told me she was wearing a button down blouse with no sleeves, exposing huge, brawny looking arms and shoulders. Each bicep had a vein running down them that split into branches in the crook of the elbow to her forearms. She must have worked out before coming in.

The skirt ended a couple of inches above her knees--I could see the swell of her quads every time she made a step. Wearing flats, her calves weren't flexed but they were plenty big, diamond shaped from the front. She wasn't like an athletic type of muscular, though, she was thick and stocky, powerbuilder ish. I tried not to stare as I approached them.

"Kyle, good morning," Susan said, smiling.

"Hey Sue," I replied. "Heard you're retiring? Congratulations!"

"Thank you dear," she smiled. "This time next week I'll be on a beach sipping pina coladas and I've earned it, surely. Anyway, this is the new me, Angie. Angie, this is Kyle, one of our coordinators."

Angie was definitely a smoke show. Long blond hair with dark roots, a very pretty face with a pretty pronounced jawline that showed up when she smiled sweetly. The blue shirt made her blue eyes and blue bicep veins really pop. She tucked a few strands of hair behind her ear and used the same hand to shake mine.

"Hi Kyle, pleasure."

"Uh the pleasure is mine," I replied, shaking her hand. Her hand was small but her grip firm, the palm calloused. It was clear from that she worked hard, often, and heavy.

"Kyle's one of our hardest workers and does almost as much around here as me," Susan said, smiling. "If you ever have any questions after I'm gone ask him."

"Sue, you're not dying," I joked.

"I know but I'll be dead to this place, I don't want any calls or emails about anything!"

"Fair enough. Well, Angie, it was nice to meet you and yeah, if you ever have questions definitely let me know!"

"I will for sure," she replied with a broad smile.

Phew, I thought as we continued crossing paths. I guess that could have gone a lot worse.

I got back to my desk and leaned back in my chair, trying to ingrain the image of her in my head for eternity. There were plenty of rules and taboos about approaching women in the workplace, but I was highly considering breaking my own rules just to get close to her. Then I remembered the company-wide network to search names, she had to be in there already as a new hire.

Quickly I typed in the department head's name--under him was Susan, and then also an Angelica. That was definitely her. Angelica Clausen. Pulling out my phone I went to inst@gram and typed in her name; she was the first of a few entries but definitely the most popular, with over twenty thousand followers that subscribed to see her statuesque physique. I didn't follow her, but as I scrolled through looking at photos of her pumps, biceps, pecs, back, everything I saved or screenshotted plenty of photos. She was also crazy strong as well, at least the videos showed. Benching 225 pounds for sets of 5 reps, curling 35s or sometimes 40s. Squatting 300 pounds. She definitely knew how to work out. I wondered why she was here working a desk jockey position; it seemed like she wouldn't be able to hit the gym as often if that's what she loved.

At any rate, I had plenty of material for my spank bank, but now was neither the time nor the place to think about that stuff. Stowing my phone I tried to get through the day as best as possible, and then the week. I didn't see Angie too much. She spent most of her time shadowing Susan to get the daily routine down, learn systems and workflow and her responsibilities. The next time I really saw her was Susan's going away party at the end of the week. I typically hated these department-wide gatherings but always showed my face while the majority of people were there. Angie was present of course but I didn't want to be so obvious as everyone else who was making small talk with her--I could tell from watching that they were hesitant to ask about her muscles in a way, but always made a move to pat or squeeze her arms. At one point I caught her eye and she smiled and waved. I waved back and figured that was enough for the time being and left the conference room to get a little head room from the pretty loud party.

I hadn't been back in my cube for a few minutes before Angie appeared, leaning over the edge of the low front wall, her forearms on the barrier and her face resting on her hands. The veins on her forearms popped even more from the pressure. She had an earpiece fixed in her ear, the bluetooth light blinking.

"Trying to get a little quiet time?" she asked sweetly.

"Yeah you could say that. A little too much drinking and noise right now for me."

"I'm not much of a drinker either," she admitted. "I just didn't want to be tempted by the goodies. I pretended to have a call to step away."

I arched an eyebrow. "Already? In the first week? Bold move."

She laughed softly. "True, yeah."

"I have to ask. What are you even doing here?"

"What do you mean?"

"At a job like this. Desk jockey, office assistant. You look like you should be owning a gym or something."

"Oh well thank you! Truthfully I do have some career aspirations that don't involve the gym, and this is I guess a stop gap to give me some structure in my life as I start. Also some money. I'm still 22 so there's no rush but not a bad time to start."

"So bodybuilding is only a hobby then? Do you compete?"

"I guess it's just a hobby that I take seriously. Maybe I'll compete someday but I couldn't tell you when. I used to be a gymnast but started lifting weights in high school after I broke my leg and had to quit, so I've been pretty beefed up for a while." She flexed one of her thick arms and a powerful bicep formed up. While it didn't have a great peak the bicep itself was huge and thick, and so were her triceps. More veins popped as she flexed. "I'm pretty good but I don't exactly have the shapes judges want."

"I think you look alright," I said, trying to play off my interest as I stared at her arm until she put it back on the cube ledge.

"Just alright huh? Sounds like you've seen your fair share of bodybuilders," she teased.

"Yeah, I mean, no, I uh. Well."

"Relax I'm just teasing. I know I'm a little different from most girls my age but people get used to it." She stood up straight, looked around, and rounded the corner into my cube when she was sure no one was around. "It's a little weird that everyone was trying to feel up my arms in there, I mean it happens all the time to me but not at work," she whispered.

Trying to stifle a laugh, I almost choked. "Yeah well, most of the girls around here are ex-sorority. Thin, model-like, sometimes athletic but mostly just skinny. You're definitely not the norm."

"What about you? Do you want to feel out my arms?"

"What now?"

"Do you want to feel them too? Might as well get it out of the way. Plus I may let you hang on a little longer since no one is around."

I tried to play it off, shrugging. "Sure why not?"

She sat on the edge of my desk and scooted a little closer to my computer, she was directly diagonal from me and very close, close enough that I could smell the hint of her perfume and deodorant. She flexed one of those big biceps right next to my monitor.

"Go ahead, touch it if you're not scared, it won't bite."

Now, I had never been in a position like this before. Years of seeing bodybuilders on the net hadn't prepared me for meeting one, and even less for a physical opportunity to get my hands on actual female muscle. But the only thing to do was to do it, so I reached up and grasped it with one hand. Immediately I knew it was the hardest thing I've ever felt on the human body. My hand wasn't big enough to wrap around any part of her flexed arm, and I couldn't dent it--there was nothing too dent. It was just all hard muscle. Well i guess her thick veins were dentable but even they were pretty firm. I squeezed it a few times and rubbed it, then used my hands to try and encircle them.

"15.5 inches, if you're wondering, I think that's pretty good. I think I want to add a half inch more for now."

I put my hands in my lap quickly to help conceal a growing erection that I hoped she hadn't noticed, and she put her hand back on the desk. "Pretty cool right? Just let me know if you want to feel them again, I'm pretty nice if you ask permission."

"S-sure thing," I stammered.

"Well listen, i gotta get back to the desk but why don't we get coffee next week? Maybe you can tell me the real ropes on here, the low down on everything and everyone. Every little bit helps."

"Uh, sure why not?" I couldn't tell if this was a genuine coworker thing or if she wanted to spend time with me outside of work, but either way i was down.

The latter was confirmed, i thought, when she jotted down her phone number on a post-it on my desk, along with her inst@gram handle. "Don't forget to follow me too, I have a lot more muscle on that if you want to see," she said with a sly wink, giggling. "Anyway, I'll catch you later!"

She walked away and I leaned back in my chair, staring at the ceiling, trying to focus on the little dots  to help slow the blood flow to my crotch. Far and away that was hottest thing to ever happen to me and now she would be in my department every damn day? This was going to be harder than I thought....or easier?

*********************************************

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great start and so much potential.  She should get her 16 inch and then grow some more for competions.

Anything is possible! if you guys have any requests or ideas lemme know.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
hope that this story gets a new chapter :cool2: