Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583311 Posts in 74292 Topics by 29951 Members - Latest Member: zahidmooney672 June 04, 2024, 03:58:39 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Cindy Huntress most brutal?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cindy Huntress most brutal?  (Read 9307 times)

miamivice8

Cindy Huntress most brutal?
« on: May 16, 2012, 09:21:02 pm »
scissorsvixens.com says cindy huntress has the most brutal headscissors.  is this true?

Grapple Guru

Re: cindy huntress most brutal?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 11:51:56 pm »
Also the most retired.

Offline meangreen

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 12:25:11 pm »
Yep Cindy did have the most brutal scissors that I have had the pleasure of being caught in. Unfortunately not the best overall session but a great girl with brutal scissors.

miamivice8

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2012, 07:31:12 pm »
How does such a small, 140lbs woman have such powerful scissors?  Size does not make a difference?

Offline paul0416

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2012, 08:24:12 pm »
I sessioned with her twice. If I had not, I think I might be questionning the legitimacy of her video since the guys submit almost the instant she starts to squeeze. However, having felt her scissors I know they are legit. Her power was scary, and she said she was only using 20-40% of her strenght.Her scissors hurt like hell!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

miamivice8

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2012, 12:00:59 am »
CIny huntress is only 140lbs but gives such good scissors.  I think that scissors depend more on technique than size.  They also depend on the hardness of the legs.  the pictures of cindy show her with super hard looking legs.

Offline paul0416

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2012, 12:05:28 am »
She had good technique, but she was also freakishly strong. It was crazy how strong she was.

miamivice8

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2012, 12:27:13 am »
Is there anyone who still sessions that gives scissors similar to cindy huntress?

Offline paul0416

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2012, 12:52:12 am »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Also the most retired.

Hahaha! Funny!!

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2012, 09:56:21 am »
Yasmin's scissors are unbelievable, more than crushing power, squashing power. She does full power on your arm, biceps level, and you have to tape out, I mean who taps out on a squeezed biceps ? I did. Then she moves you for a neck scissor and says "now imagine if I use the same power", and what comes to mind is having a flat neck and all what it implies before, pretty scary. She also loves rib cages, mine was sore for 2 weeks, and she is absolutely lovely, like in falling in love with, and she is a black belt jujitsu teacher (and not blue anymore like it says on her wb270 page).
Brigita (aka Brigy) is also supernaturaly strong, her muscles hard as steel, not just pumped, not a hazard if she is also a black belt martial art  ex-competitor, in karate.
I really recommend anyone attracted by the idea of lethal female power to meet them, it's the most sexy way to feel pure force and its effects.

Offline Roland B

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2012, 09:56:24 pm »
I've never been that impressed with Cindy H.  Her scissors were not that impressive to me, and she certainly was never very lean or muscularly attractive. Very overrated, IMO.

miamivice8

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2012, 01:30:50 am »
AMber black gave me the best scissors.  I thought my head would pop and I was passing out.  I tapped only to be teased and told that I needed to be her b***.  and i had to say that and she stopped a minute afterwards.  Her thighs engulfed my head completely.  It was truly awesome.

Offline Pinme

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2012, 02:00:51 am »
I guess everyone has different preferences and experiences.   Yasmin is my favorite session girl ever and Cindy was second best.   Amber Black was one of the least fun.  Maybe I caught her on a bad day.

miamivice8

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2012, 03:36:14 am »
wELL amBER i accidentally ticked her off and she wrote down everything that angered her on a paper and threw the paper down and took no mercy at all on me.  Yasmin, she did not answer calls or emails.  I never had the luxury of having a session with her.

skijerk302

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2012, 04:58:51 am »
 Miamivice,Funny that u say you never had a session with yasmin.   Back under the thread titled "yasmin session" on approximately page six you told us all about your session on Sunday morning, which I knew wasn't true because I was her first session that morning.  In that thread you couldn't understand why we don't believe you.  Now you know.   

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Cindy Huntress most brutal?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View