Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581815 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 02:58:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Cindy Huntress most brutal?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Cindy Huntress most brutal?  (Read 9281 times)

grendelsm21

Re: cindy huntress most brutal?
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2012, 05:49:11 am »
Membership to Saradas VIP:  $20   Session with Yasmin:  $400 and a rib or two    Not keeping track of your post-lies and getting owned for it:  priceless

Miamivice,Funny that u say you never had a session with yasmin.   Back under the thread titled "yasmin session" on approximately page six you told us all about your session on Sunday morning, which I knew wasn't true because I was her first session that morning.  In that thread you couldn't understand why we don't believe you.  Now you know.

Forum Saradas

Offline lee092760

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2012, 07:59:20 am »
OOOOOOOH..... BUSTED

Offline Pinme

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2012, 05:03:40 pm »
Having your avatar busted is about as busted as it gets. 

Offline bewgerator

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2012, 04:10:36 am »
Wow, and we thought he was so cool when we thought he paid that lady $400+ dollars to physically overpower and humiliate him. No way is Fonzie inviting him to his birthday party now!

Offline codyg1234

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2014, 10:57:24 pm »
I guess I am a little late to the party with this thread but thought I would put in my opinion seeing as I was dating Cindy when she was squeezing the life out of most of you on here. For the record she is not only still in kiler shape but I would say she is probably stronger now than ever, even though she is not actively wrestling. She has continued at the gym to this day and because she started so young, she is still as deadly in all ways as she used to be.

As for her strength, I don't care what anyone says it was legit. Believe me I have some stories. As for the scissors, her strength was lights out. If she wanted to, she could make you start tapping out about as fast as you could start tapping your hand on her leg. Crazy strong on the scissors. I remember she has a rough and tumble firefigher from New York who only wanted to have her knock him out. So she obliged and after 9 quick back to back knock outs, he called an end to the session as he couldn't take any more of it, lol. Then there was a video floating around the net somewhere of her squeezing a scale in between her legs and having it measure over 500 pounds of pressure. Believe me I had it made on the request of another wrestling site and it was accurate to within an ounce no matter where it was squeezed and the display would hold the max pressure it received. So you can figure it out for yourself if I told you to put your head on the side of a metal workshop counter top and then I was going to place a 500 pound bar on the other side of your head, how long you would last. So believe me she was super strong and her headlocks were tap out material for a lot of people too. I could handle those but there is no way I would get near those head scissors and by the way the guy over at scissorvixens who does the wrestling videos saw it as well first hand the damage that can be done. His main wrestling guy got his rib broken just shooting the video and everyone had to beg him to come shoot the second one as there was no way he wanted any more of this punishment. Funniest thing was whenever a guy got a rib broke or hurt it seemed he couldn't wait to get another session. Hilarious if you ask me. Lastly also look around and you should find the Cindy vs Lou video where she knocks him out cold right on camera while she was talking to the camera and not really even squeezing him with anything close to her full strength.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Cindy Huntress most brutal?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View