Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Herbiceps.com

Started by Hob Gadling, May 05, 2012, 03:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hob Gadling

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site and wanted to get some input from you.  In your opinion, who are some of the best models on HerBiceps?  Personally, I like Lindsey Cope, Rebekkah Kresila, Kristy Hawkins, and Debbie Bramwell.  Anyone really incredibly beautiful that I am completely overlooking?

I would really love to get some feedback from you guys and get a conversation started about this.


franmuscle

yeon woo jhi, mavi gioia, Wendy Lindquist, Lisa moordigian, Kristy Enos and much more
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

fredzeppelin

Damn, is yeon whoo jhi on hbc? What's her  handle? I definetly want in on that!

Also Emery Miller seems like a hottie, and loves to flaunt her mile wide shoulders in free chat.
Anyone had a session w/her?

tomthumb333

   Just curious if anybody has heard anything about this site, tried to pop in and got a GODADDY page saying that the domain name had expired?


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nickolai

Anyone else having problems accessing You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login?  It appears that they haven't renewed their domain name registration.  Hopefully they will fix it soon.

tomthumb333

Ditto, my post below hopefully just some kind of temporary issue.

MM2K

Yeah same here. Im still able to access all of its other sister websites, which (with the possible exception of muscletease) are not as good. Herbiceps is the best non nude fitness paysite of them all. It wouldnt make sense for it to close. Hopefully what they are doing is setting up a ccbill billing account. My credit union wont authorise funds for them because of that weird and unconventional billing system they use.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY

MM2K

Ok I just tried again. Im not getting a domain expiration page anymore, I am getting the regular homepage, though about 90%  of the pics and gifs and headers and footers are blank.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NOVEMBER 2, 2010 : JUDGEMENT DAY

nomdeusuari

What happened to herbiceps site? Looks like it has been abandoned

tomthumb333

   I'm still getting the go.daddy myself, someone posed the question on their facebook page but no responce.

tomthumb333

Looks like its back up, so hopefully some isolated glitch.

Aokusa

How long do the video clips go for ?
:singing:
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How long do the video clips go for ?
:singing:
Usually 1-2 minutes. The interview clips go longer though.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

irvin

hi, would like to check if anyone has anything to say about this site.
is it worth becoming a member?

looking forward to your opinions :)

jer5170

I was just a member. 
There is tons on content from many different women of muscle.
It is well worth the $12 a month for a subscription.