Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Herbiceps.com

Started by Hob Gadling, May 05, 2012, 03:26:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qwqw

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
How long do the video clips go for ?
:singing:
Usually 1-2 minutes. The interview clips go longer though.

I don't think this is quite right. Some clips are > 1 min, but most seem to be 0:30-1:00 long. A few clips are under 30 seconds long.


Aokusa

Yeh under 1min long is a big reason I wont join. Thanks for the feedback ;) k+
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeh under 1min long is a big reason I wont join. Thanks for the feedback ;) k+
really? it's one of the biggest sites for femuscle on the net. there are 1000s of clips. Admitedly, i'm tired of all the jiggly camera work and stupid editing but still, it's a huge site :)
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

qwqw

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yeh under 1min long is a big reason I wont join. Thanks for the feedback ;) k+
really? it's one of the biggest sites for femuscle on the net. there are 1000s of clips. Admitedly, i'm tired of all the jiggly camera work and stupid editing but still, it's a huge site :)

One annoying thing is the silly music they put in, but pretty much all the sites do that. Also on most if not all of the videos from the site, the first 5-10 seconds tend to be unwatchable in VLC. You can hear the audio in the beginning and see some blotches of color but it takes some time to "load." I think there are one or two other sites with this issue (can't remember which ones atm).

Still, they've got tons of content and while I don't think it's worth keeping a subscription year round, it's a good site to pay for every now and then.

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One annoying thing is the silly music they put in, but pretty much all the sites do that. Also on most if not all of the videos from the site, the first 5-10 seconds tend to be unwatchable in VLC.

Agreed on the music - Muslcletease is much worse though - he only has about 3 pieces of music that gets used for all the clips.

Not sure i've had that problem playing clips - maybe try MPC-HC instead of VLC.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

qwqw

It's definitely a VLC issue -- I know it works fine in Windows Media Player, but I don't like using WMP. I'm not familiar with MPC-HC, but I'll give it a try. I've been using VLC as my main media player for many years, perhaps partially out of habit.

killabees

Hey,

I can't seem to find a search function or found any other threads about this site, so I thought I'd leave my review.

Good site, great content, absurd bandwidth policies.  I've had a subscription there for a few days, found alot of the girls to my liking, but I mostly signed up for Jen Rish and her amazing legs.  The girls on the site (at least the ones I've been able to see) are great. Not full on FBB but definitely fit and have muscle which is just the range i like.

The quality of pictures is disappointing...they aren't even 1080p much less larger (I guess they don't use high def cameras?) And the videos quality/resolution tend to vary based on when they were taken (early 2000's to now) which is understandable.

But what really disappointing me the most is their bandwidth policy. I've been a member for 2-3 days now and I've spent the majority of that time unable to access the site on my primary internet connection.  They don't say it (but upon asking it's users) I've discovered they have a very strict, but undisclosed bandwidth limit. Use a download manager to get anything above dial-up speeds (for downloads) and you'll get blocked right away regardless of whether you even get close to that limit or not. Download too many videos, and you'll get blocked for at least a day. I'm not sure how it works exactly, if it's a bandwidth limit per day or per month, but I know that when the site becomes unblocked for me (takes several hours, even up to a full day), if I download one video, (hopefully it finishes downloading, sometimes i get stuck with only a quarter of a video), I get blocked again.  Keep in mind, these videos aren't that big either. The low res videos are on average 5mb, and i've never seen any of the HD vids to go above 70 or so.

Apparently You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login owns all of their content, which is good cause you don't have to worry as much about things being taken down right away, but the access to their service is a pain and then some.

I really wish they had a better bandwidth policy, because they do have some great content, but at the speeds they have and the bandwidth limit, you will spend months upon months just trying to download a few hours worth of content.

Only other place I have a subscription is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. They don't have a massive collection of content, but I managed to download their entire collection in a few days. No bandwidth limits, no throttling, it's pretty great.

Anyways I just wanted to leave this review, so that people know beforehand about the bandwidth limit. I wish i did before i paid for the first month.  Great content, great models, mediocre quality, very poor access.

Toroko

But they don't have any bandwidth policies. Your IP was blocked because of
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logindownload manager
(which was not configured correctly).

Karharot

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But they don't have any bandwidth policies. Your IP was blocked because of
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Logindownload manager
(which was not configured correctly).

absolutely !!
I ♥ Saradas

killabees

Huh....any advice on how to set it up properly?

I use internet download manager and was using the grabber function to just automatically get the links and download it.  I had the grabber set to discover links 1 at a time and download up to 2 video files at a time in order to keep it from being noticed or banned or something.
As far as the bandwidth policy goes, I was going off what the other users told me and just based on my own observations.

autechre

I used Flashgot (browser addon) in combo with Flashget (download manager) and never had an issue.

From memory, the "bandwidth policy" had to do with the number of connections you make in a certain period. Set your download manager to only make 1 connection per file. I had mine to grab ~4 files at once. Worked fine.


While on the subject of HB, has anyone else noticed the increasing number of really dark clips showing up? They're obviously applying some filter in editing which is killing the videos. Such a shame as they have some great models.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

killabees

Ok sounds good. I'm gonna try that out. I've emailed the owner of herbiceps for help with this issue and I think i've been unblocked for now and I'll try only using one conncetion per file.

I'll update my review again in a few days if I have a better experience this time around.

qwqw

Not sure what the issue is with bandwidth limits. I've been a member a few times and have always been able to DL more than on most other sites without getting a 24 hour ban (most other sites cut you off around 2 GB). They also let you DL way more than the 2 files at once that a few sites restrict you to. Never bothered with download managers though.

killabees

Yea, i've been using 1 connection at a time and a max of 4 downloads at the same time and i can now manage to grab about 20 files before i get blocked.

the only other thing i have to compare it to is to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, you can download their entire collection in one go without worrying about bans, being blocked, throttled speeds, as many connections as you want.

Of course this leads to you downloading their entire collection in a couple of days, but still, i appreciate the lack of restrictions. Currently i'm blocked again, waiting for it to reset.

qwqw

I'm pretty sure I was always able to download 6+ files at once, maybe even a little more. I found the 2-at-once limitation over at hdphysiques/tanyafitness/crushwrestling pretty annoying.