⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New big UK FBB

Started by gordonlloyd, November 07, 2011, 02:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gordonlloyd

There is no pic on the profile but wondering if any of you can figure out who this almost 200lb FBB is

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

gordonlloyd

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

logiemac

Wonder if it could be Storm.?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cradi

I don't think. Their stats are not same, neither their locations.

I'm very curious about her, especially since I had see her stats.  :o

Muscluva

I don't think it's Storm, the location is way wrong, the specialities don't seem right either; plus Storm already has a page. Although the weights and dimensions are in the same area. We shall see.

musclezrkool

Anybody know how close she is to Rene Campbell's stats? I can't find stats for her anywhere...

Cradi

Unfortunately (after seen photos of Rene Campbell, I HOOOOPED Carla is Rene), I don't think that's her.
On her facebook, Rene seems to live at Brighton.

achilleus

I have once seen Rene real live, and the stats must be close.

On the other hand, its somehow difficult to imagine her in the MW scene.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

serpico1961

Not  Renee  if  you guys notice she has deleted her FB  except to only  family and  close  friends because her bf only wants her to compete and nothing else with  in the sport

royston27

the stats look close to what used to be on storms website, eg she was 5ft 7 and a bit on her website. It would too obvious that it was her if she had exactly the same stats and location as on her other wb270 page.

Muscluva

She is the new UTR lady that ScottF has enrolled in the last week, who appears to have quickly decided not to be UTR any more. I don't think this is going to Scott's plan.

Still don't know who it is, but she is new to the MW scene.

Jonas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is the new UTR lady that ScottF has enrolled in the last week, who appears to have quickly decided not to be UTR any more. I don't think this is going to Scott's plan.

LOL!  Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Kris72

I wish it would be Kate Austin, but I doubt: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kevin1


There was a British black woman with some HUGE thighs who was posted on here a few months back.



User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paul2000

Your talking about Tracey Ann king, she is shorter.

The Man

Sounds like Candi Armstrong
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login