Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New big UK FBB

Started by gordonlloyd, November 07, 2011, 02:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegoat77

Whoever she is, not very good with emails, not replied to the one I sent her
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


shimmer1

Candi Armstrong looks scary, she is massive though, some of her pics on facebook, she looks like Michael Patton on streoids...

samsadeniz

don't get excited as if she is going to marry you!! whoever she is because of you her prices will be high

crushee

There is something strange about her ststs, biceps read 17.4 in or 27,5 cm.

Both can't be true: 17.4 in are 43,5 cm, and 27,5 cm are only 11 in.

I guess (I hope) the former is exact!
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gordonlloyd

I emailed her and she got back to me and this is the picture she sent me of herself --- can anyone figure it out now ??


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Cradi

No more info.
However the photo shows a beautifull body, for what we can see.

luvthemuscle

If you click on the pic above, you may notice the title of the picture is "Carla", does this offer any enlightenment?
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gordonlloyd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you click on the pic above, you may notice the title of the picture is "Carla", does this offer any enlightenment?

No because that is the name she is using and thats the name of the file I saved the picture in :)
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Cradi

We already know the "name" of this women. It's given in the first post, with the link.
Even if there is a female bodybuilder really named Carla, we can't be sure the profile on wb270 is hers. Remember Ms. Melissa.




Edit : answer to luvthemuscle's message.

serpico1961

before  you get into Candi    google her

gordonlloyd

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
before  you get into Candi    google her

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     
yes -- be careful

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

paul2000

LOL

BTW the pic of Carla looks like Rene Campbell

serpico1961

the pic of Carla  is  Renee

Cradi

Well seen  :)

Another picture about her, found with my friends Google and Nike : You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

gordonlloyd

Sooooooooooooooo -- is the mystery solved or is "Carla" using Renee's picture ??
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS