Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who are the FBB you miss seeing the most?

Started by GoBrendaGo, November 03, 2011, 08:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

superbill

Desiree Ellis
Dayana Cadeau
Lisa Aukland
Lenda Murray
Christine Roth
Marja Lehtonen


thrill4

forgot:
raye hollitt
sue price
suzan kaminga
lindsay mulinazzi       :'(
.

Rodned3

Cindy Phillips and Johanna Dejager mostly.  Also Steph Park and Moorea Wolfe.  There are others but they're not really coming back to me, I've forgotten them.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UK_Fan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
yeah newer !?/kim perez!

She's not retired yet!

kilojoules

BUMP

Lesa Lewis, Kim Chizevsky and bring back the oil.

Girls today look like dry biscuits by the time they get on stage.
;)

pumpfiction

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
BUMP

Lesa Lewis, Kim Chizevsky and bring back the oil.

Girls today look like dry biscuits by the time they get on stage.
;)

I agree on all counts ;-)

shelops

Christa Bauch
Michelle Maroldo
Sue Price
Michelle Ralabate
Karla Nelson
Bev Francis
Sue Myers
Debbie Muggli
Denise Hoshor
Debbie McKnight
and most of all... Linda Bevelander
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

theeditor


theeditor

3.) Joan Lauth
4.) Joanne DeJaeger
5.) Macey Boudreau
6.) Klaudia Larson
7.) Michelle Marolodo
8.) Michelle Ralabate
9.) Dani Ross?
10.) Sue Price


zinran


bblackey

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

ilovejoanne

I miss so much Joanne McCartney! What a gorgeous lady of bodybuilding!

mooveeguy

Forgot if I posted to this thread but I probably don't need to say her name.

muscleeimer

Dayana Cadeau
Dayana Cadeau
Dayana Cadeau
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

alison brundage

Alison Brundage.  Oh wait, I am Alison Brundage.  I miss the one that was....