Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Who are the FBB you miss seeing the most?

Started by GoBrendaGo, November 03, 2011, 08:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LuvBigChix

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Gina Davis and it has not even been that long.

Yeah, her too.

LuvBigChix

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →


lovefbbs

I hope at some time Cornelia Brandt will return. Her upper body was one of my favorites.

uli97

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Irreplaceable!

Patrick_Henry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
elena seiple

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yeah, Elena is my 'most missed'.. She looked great, She was interactive with fans (hosted a live chat, and kept her site up).. She was well-rounded (competing in bodybuilding & Strongman.) An all around great, who made the most of her time in the sport... I just wish She was still doin' it.

Hannie Van Aken is another lady I miss. Before the internet era, so we didn't have as much interactivity with her, but.. She was the embodiment of a Buff Barbie.

fredzeppelin

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Gina Davis and it has not even been that long.

She's by far and away at the top of my list as well.

free23

Lesa Lewis
Ann Marie Crooks
Karla Nelsen

The big girls.

fbbluvr13

1. Heather Armbrust
2. Gina Davis
3. Elena Seiple
4. Betty Pariso
5. Jody Wald

zig563

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
elena seiple

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yeah, Elena is my 'most missed'.. She looked great, She was interactive with fans (hosted a live chat, and kept her site up).. She was well-rounded (competing in bodybuilding & Strongman.) An all around great, who made the most of her time in the sport... I just wish She was still doin' it.

Hannie Van Aken is another lady I miss. Before the internet era, so we didn't have as much interactivity with her, but.. She was the embodiment of a Buff Barbie.

Met them both in person and found Elena kind of shy, but nice. Her hussband was a Yankees guy and nice fella. No idea if they together any longer. Maybe it was the venue, but I found Elena kind of quiet. She was close with Heather Lee. They did some things together....like training and freinds stuff.

Met Hannie in the hotel bar at the WSE when I was watching a college football game. She smoked like a chimney and was a little smaller at that time. Seemed nice. She was sitting alone, so I said hi and she was a nice lady. That was obviously b4 smoking bans....maybe 93..soon after school. WSE was not at that hotel much after that. I wasn't even 100% sure it was her until I heard her order a drink and knew she had an accent. She seemed disconnected from the contest....as I was during the fbbing part.

polecia

What about Goddess Nikki Fuller?

She never has left boybuilding, she just hates the IFBB. In order to hit the stage once again she should have her own pageant !  :look:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Patrick_Henry

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
elena seiple

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yeah, Elena is my 'most missed'.. She looked great, She was interactive with fans (hosted a live chat, and kept her site up).. She was well-rounded (competing in bodybuilding & Strongman.) An all around great, who made the most of her time in the sport... I just wish She was still doin' it.

Hannie Van Aken is another lady I miss. Before the internet era, so we didn't have as much interactivity with her, but.. She was the embodiment of a Buff Barbie.

Met them both in person
and found Elena kind of shy, but nice. Her hussband was a Yankees guy and nice fella. No idea if they together any longer..

I'm envious brother.. I never got to meet Elena or Hannie in person.. I remember Elena being married tho, cuz at one point She was using a hyphenated name (Seiple-Perticari). She may still be, and just dropped the married name (?).. Either way, I'm guessing She's a hell of a catch. She was classy & hard-working. I remember in interviews She talked about the responsibilities of her full time professional job, combined with hours in the gym & training for Strongman..



She built a killer upper body  :-*

danpal


big diesel


bfjet


thrill4

jody may
christine roth
kris murrell
th-resa bostick
denise rutkowski
lenda murray
.