⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Off season or contest shape?

Started by Brand, November 03, 2007, 08:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brand

Well the general question is quite self explanatory and the same goes for the answer options as far as I can tell. I am really interested into learning the rationale behind one's preference so feel free to chime in on this.

Starting with me, I prefer the extra bulk (meaning the "even bulkier than typical off season shape") for various reasons. For better or for worse I find it more practical and more, well, feasible. This way one doesn't have to diet all the time. After all who likes diet, right?  ;D

Plus I happen to like the way a muscle woman carries the extra fat, making her that much curvier.

I'd love to hear your views.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


smileyface01


luvs2pin

i love all types but off season is my fav

lionforce

the more I think about it, the more I can honestly say that I prefer an off-season Gina Davis over any other woman, yeah she is 200lbs of quality thickness  :P

Jay

I prefer them to be in contest shape i had never liked the off season look for some reason.

Brand

I'm quite surprised from the results so far to be honest. For years I was under the impression that most liked the ripped look. But in this poll results seem to reflect some kind of balance, even creating the proverbial bell "diagram" with more preferring the middle over the edges. Quite nice. Quite nice indeed.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love them all as well. But for me it sometimes depends on the girl. Some girls don't look as good when they are dieted down too much. But others look much better when they are ripped. I'll take an FBB anyway I can get her put it that way. LOOL ;D

I guess you said it best. It really depends as it does with any other body type.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Devilsharvest

Well....
Thats a nice and much difficult question  i think !! ;D
For me i like the Off-Season Shape of a FBB. In this condition they still looked strong but also a lil bit more softener as in Season shape without Bodyfat. Ok i must promise that sometimes my Imagination splitting me in halfs  .lol
But Mainly i´m for off-season , The Lines of the bodys are softener , the Faces are more Gentle and at last It felt better for me  ;)

Carpe diem 8)


chest


pipo123


Tiny Toon Adventures

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Definitely lean and ripped for me.

Goes for me as well.


arcore23

I chose contest shape, beacuse the body is the in the best condition and all muscles are better.

sepaually

absolutely in contest ripped shape: so we can view EVERY muscles!!

tzamias

OFF SEASON  :P :P :P  in the off season shape they are look to me like the next-door strong woman and not the contest ready tan women to see in a stage 

yeknom

contest shape.  I enjoy off season looks also but I like to see alot of defination.

gatuflex

I preffer them in contest shape, ripped, vascular and buffed.