LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Off season or contest shape?

Started by Brand, November 03, 2007, 08:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

samspacific

Contest shape for me,  but some do look really great off season


razorsedge

 :D  I too love the offseason look. Kate Baird is looking beautifully huge lately.

PaulC

I vote for betwixt and between.. some women do indeed look hot in contest shape, but many to so far as to be too, too dry, which is medically unhealthy for anyone and reminds me uncomforatbly of anorexia when the skull shows through on the face and the skin turns transparent as they become weaker and weaker, sometimes barely able to walk in the last days before a contest.  Talk to a bodybuilder on contest day- often they can barely speak, their throats are so dry, and once the posing is done, they are as exhausted as someone who just ran two marathons!  This sport started out to promote "healthy bodies"... How far things have come!

Sorry- When I see women with too little fat, I keep remembering Karen Carpenter and others who, in their last days of a debilitating and ultimately fatal disease resembled nothing so much as walking, talking skeletons while their internal organs shut down, one by one.  This ain't healthy folks. All human beings are mostly water, and our internal organs need H2O to survive. Repeatedly and deliberately starving your body of water will lead to serious issues with kidneys and liver, and even your brain. If it happens too often, the damage can be irreversible.. So long as admirers of FBB's (and males as well, although the Ultra lean look is not quite so prevalent in place of sheer mass) insist on near-skeletal images as "ideals", we're not doing these ladies a service at all and we even may be enabling some of them to push the envelope further- with possibly distasterous consequences.

No extra fat- no problem.   Enough fuel (fat) to allow the muscles to work- a very good idea.  So lean that muscles start to break down and the body begins to consume itself- very bad!  Now, to get down off my soapbox..... where's the ladder?


My two bits... Paul C

otherother73

I would prefer an offseason look.  I find these women sexy and sex, for me, is more about feel than look.  I want them to feel good and a nicely bulked offseason woman would feel better to me than a skin and muscle contest shape.  I don't want steroid bloated women mind you looking blown up, I want a bigger women with good curves and something to grab on to!!!!

Stanley88

Between Contest and Off season.

Female Bodybuilders are the sexiest women in the world, but contest shape makes them look too lean and vascular and they lose their feminine look.

I have thought for a long time that the judging criteria should grade down for being too lean and vascular. Overall shape and symetry should be the primary criteria.

zxcv


papaya25

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
offseason but visible abdominals.

+1

Reuter


andygates

Ripped to the bone.  Striated and vascular.  We know it's transient and unsustainable, we're grownups, but damn those abs :D

beanoman

I prefer contest shape for many of them.

charliebrown

very difficult question
but I think off-season more natural

mumak

Contest Shape... that arouse me more

mik73blaze

Depends on the person, in general, I prefer them near contest but not at contest shape.  But really depends on the person.