Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Wings of Strength

Started by naneebooboo, September 30, 2011, 06:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

naneebooboo

new website


www.wingsofstrength.net

naneebooboo

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

jalo000


Maxturbator

I was a member of it like 4 months ago - back then i had only like total of 10-15 videos + horrible navigation (imo).So right now i guess you got around 30-40 videos (i am not fan of pics so i cant say on that).

katka11

I was a member about 1 month ago. The videos they have are very good, I think. Different from videos we know from other sites. Mostly with original sound, not this horrible music overlay. Many videos are photoshooting "making of´s", for example of Kashma Maharaj, Alicia Alfaro, Tina Chandler, ... All videos are in HD. There are also some posing clips and interviews in each category (bb, physique and the smaller bodys like figure and bikini class).

So if you like that kind of stuff I think it´s worth it. Hope I could help you...

autechre

If the WoS posts on here are anything to go by, the video is pretty awful for the most part. It seems to vary from low-res to HD and from very low pic quality to pretty good. The photos were pretty good quality, not hi-res though.
It's possible people have been re-encoding the video before they post, in which case I take the above back ;)
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

dad123

does anyone else have problems trying to join them?

samusaran

that looked like a good site. what problems did u have?

papadoc1981

Maybe they were undergoing some maintenance issues when you tried to join.  Wait a few days and try again.

My question is, is it worth it.  I have been a member of most fansites at one time or another , but I hardly ever hear about this one.  Can you download the content after becoming a member?  Because if not, that would explain it.  And I will definitely not waste my $$$.
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

wcw2001

they have very awkward photos. way too up-close. also, it's a fairly new website with not a lot of material. they shoot with good models, but don't know how to take photos or videos properly. my gold standard is james cook.

dad123


autechre

Anyone tried to sign up recently? I did, but my user/pass isn't working 8hrs later.

The contact form on the website doesn't work either...  :angry:
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

crabdone

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone tried to sign up recently? I did, but my user/pass isn't working 8hrs later.

The contact form on the website doesn't work either...  :angry:

That's strange.  I have had good experience with them.  Have you tried the email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login@gmail.com

autechre

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone tried to sign up recently? I did, but my user/pass isn't working 8hrs later.

The contact form on the website doesn't work either...  :angry:

That's strange.  I have had good experience with them.  Have you tried the email: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login@gmail.com

Thanks, have emailed them now.
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

autechre

Still no response out of WoS. Looks like verotel have refunded my money, so no loss there.


Be wary of signing up!!
Use You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to grab my links - it's free!

sunogalem

A bit of an update on Wings of Strength. The website has since relaunched according to their Facebook page's cover picture that was posted on October 18, but its not possible to subscribe to the membership section. In fact, its not possible to see a preview of it despite a link on the front page that supposedly takes you to this section but instead goes to the "about us" section. I'm thinking the membership section is among parts of the website not yet complete with the overhaul done to it. They could have at least warned members of the site at the time it went down that they were completely overhauling it. I hope anyone that was a member of the old site did not loss any money due to accounts still being charged despite the membership section being down.

In any case, I hope the membership section comes back better than before when I was once a member. I also hope that they give an announcement on Facebook for when the membership section is reopen for all to join.