LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Wings of Strength

Started by naneebooboo, September 30, 2011, 06:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maxturbator

And how do you perceive their content on previous site? Because for me even though I love the models they had I couldnt understand the fact they are just posting pictures. For me it it so 90's it takes any appeal off.


sunogalem

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
And how do you perceive their content on previous site? Because for me even though I love the models they had I couldnt understand the fact they are just posting pictures. For me it it so 90's it takes any appeal off.

I was a member for only a few months, and the fact that most model pages only had pictures with few having videos played a part in me unsubscribing. The videos they did have for models were mainly just interviews or video footage of the photo shoots instead of flexing videos. Updates also weren't frequent. While the photography was good, having more videos would have gave the previous site better value and quality to justify paying for membership.

vvvv

Does anyone know how i could join that site?

IFBB Schmoe

You sign up by clicking the Join button and completing the form.  That said, don't.  It's just a small number of pictures.  The videos that used to be there are nowhere to be found.  I just wasted my money on it.

sunogalem

So they finally finished the members section of their site. It took long enough. But if their only hosting pictures of their models and no videos like before, than at the very least I'll hold off on joining the site again, even if its for one month. I've also noticed that parts of the website for non-members is still incomplete, further making me less interested in joining their membership site. Its also not great marketing when the preview section link doesn't actually go to a page that gives non-members a look at what the membership section is like but to the members login page.

IFBB Schmoe

Has anyone tried You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in the last year?  I was a member like 3 years ago, but I heard there was a new focus on material.

IFBB Schmoe

Apparently, no one has had a membership to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

h666666

They re-launched the site and I joined. Well, it's a mixed bag...

They have a lot of athletes and they keep adding more, and apparently they have exclusive deals with some ladies and also concerning the WoS contests where they are the only ones allowed to shoot. Unfortunately, this isn't reflected in the availability of any great exclusive video material as most athletes only have galleries, no video clips. Even if there are clips, they are usually from photo shoots: while the image quality is good, the athletes don't pose for video but for stills, which means less action and more holding the same pose.

My main complaint though is about presentation: you don't see thumbnails for any of the galleries or the clips; you don't see when an update was made; you even don't know if an athlete has clips or galleries or both, the links are always there. In other words, you click on an athlete, and you see a link for clips and a link for galleries. You click on these and go to a "videos" or "galleries" page, which often has 0 items, so you often just click around to follow dead-ends. And new material is also not marked on these pages, there are no dates, only file names and generic icons. So the site is not very inviting, and frankly, looks like something designed and developed with no relevant experience.

I'm still a member, and I'll wait and see if they improve both the amount of content and the structure of the site, but I don't imagine I'd stay for too long if it remains as is now.

tim1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They re-launched the site and I joined. Well, it's a mixed bag...

They have a lot of athletes and they keep adding more, and apparently they have exclusive deals with some ladies and also concerning the WoS contests where they are the only ones allowed to shoot. Unfortunately, this isn't reflected in the availability of any great exclusive video material as most athletes only have galleries, no video clips. Even if there are clips, they are usually from photo shoots: while the image quality is good, the athletes don't pose for video but for stills, which means less action and more holding the same pose.

My main complaint though is about presentation: you don't see thumbnails for any of the galleries or the clips; you don't see when an update was made; you even don't know if an athlete has clips or galleries or both, the links are always there. In other words, you click on an athlete, and you see a link for clips and a link for galleries. You click on these and go to a "videos" or "galleries" page, which often has 0 items, so you often just click around to follow dead-ends. And new material is also not marked on these pages, there are no dates, only file names and generic icons. So the site is not very inviting, and frankly, looks like something designed and developed with no relevant experience.

I'm still a member, and I'll wait and see if they improve both the amount of content and the structure of the site, but I don't imagine I'd stay for too long if it remains as is now.



Is there a lot of content on the members website? Mostly videos or pictures? What is the quality of these ? Thanks

h666666

It's difficult to evaluate because the site is so poorly organised and information is so poorly presented. There is a list of updates on the bottom, but it's just a bunch of photos without names, dates, anything. You can't tell how often it's updated and if you missed anything. So you just have to click on every athlete and see what's there.

The main reason I joined was the hope that I'd see vids from their contests and the top athletes. I was looking at the Updates section for Margie, for instance, and she was never there. Then one day I clicked on her, and voilà, she has two vids! One is an intro of her talking, it's a vertical video apparently shot with a phone; the quality is not bad and her quads are about to burst out of her jeans as she talks, but she's not posing or showing any muscle per se. The other video is actually her routine from the Rising Phoenix 2016! It's amazing... except that it's 720 x 480 pixels... come on, what year is this?!

It's a frustrating experience to say the least. I honestly can't tell yet even if they have lots of updates – I'd need to scan the entire site regularly to be able to answer that. I'll try to come back with some stats if I can find the time.

IFBB Schmoe

I joined recently and couldn't find a cancel option.  Neither could other members - they were screaming about it in the forums.

DON"T JOIN WINGS OF STRENGTH

vvvv

I joined two months ago and i CAN'T CANCEL IT... If anyone knows how to cancel please tell me!

IFBB Schmoe

Contact your credit card company and they will block the charge.  I did.

Old Surehand

I've never joined Wings Of Strength and never will. I checked the website for contact info and found an email and phone number: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or call 480-309-1492. I hope this will help resolve your membership issues.


I ♥ Saradas

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

ep92010

Layout is terrible and photography is so-so to poor, but because they run the shows they get access to women who otherwise rarely do photo shoots - especially isabelle turell and rene campbell. overall i'd say don't bother, but if you're having trouble finding shoots of your favs take a look.