LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [Goldbug] Stories~collected

Started by Goldbug, April 25, 2011, 03:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldbug

^-^

Stories in this collection:

The Team [1st Post]

The Boss

A Change in the Balance of Power

Ms Olympia Runner-Up 2035 *Lisa*







The Team
by Goldbug

My first post. I can't believe I only just found this great place.

I've written a handful of stories, dealing with dominant and cruel FBB's. I know some of you aren't into that, so I just thought I'd give you a heads up about that before you read further. I'm more into describing interactions than appearances, so I'll leave it to you to imagine your favourite FBBs, and what outfits they're wearing.

Short summary of this story: Set about 70 years from now, it's the tale of a champion collegiate FBB team, FBB having taken over as the world's dominant (pun intended) sport. These vicious young athletes will do anything to gain mass and please their coach.

If that intrigues you, read on.

---------------------------------------------

Olympia Hills College, the year is 2083.

Dappled light filtered through the trees outside the college athletics centre. Ms Jenkins thrust her head out
through the door of the campus gymnasium. The sight she saw met with her approval.

"Hello girls. I hope your first week of lectures has gone well. But if we're going to win the National
Title for the fifteenth time in a row we had best get to work."

She smiled at the pretty faces that had turned to hers. The courtyard outside the gym was filled with
young Amazons, all of whom wanted nothing more than to be a part of the greatest team in the history
of collegiate sport. Over the last thirty years the sport of female bodybuilding had risen to become
the pre-eminent sport on Earth. The world had become feminized. Wealth and power had been concentrated
in the hands of a cruel new oligarchy.

Ms Jenkins mouth twisted with perverse satisfaction. "Smith! Jackson! What do you think you're doing?"

Two massively muscled young women looked up, their bullying of a young male freshman forgotten for a
moment. "Nothing Coach, we're here to train."

"You'd better be, you little bitches," Ms Jenkins replied. Her smirk became even more evil as she noted
the way that the two girls bridled at her use of the word "little".

Smith dropped the guy that she had been victimising and rushed over. "I've been looking forward to this
all summer, Coach. Gosh, you must have been working out a lot this summer yourself."

Ms Jenkins looked Smith in the eye. "Still a pathetic little flatterer I see, Smith. When will you finally
realise that it is muscle mass that gets you on the Team?" She cast a look out over the hopefuls. "Right,
let's get started. Those of you who were on the Team last year shouldn't get complacent. If another girl
has more mass then she will take your place. You should know that already, but it's always worth repeating."

Many eyes turned in desperation to a blonde freshman who was unconcernedly going over her chemistry notes.

Coach Jenkins continued, as Jackson put one last ebony knee into the solar plexus of the boy she and Smith
had been terrorising. "We have recruited well over the summer. Some of these first-year girls are quite
capable of taking the place of ANY girl on the Team." Nobody pointed out that that was an obvious lie.
Advancements made by 'ZonCorp were always making the technology that gave them their superhuman physiques
more imposing, but surely there was one girl whose place in the Team was beyond doubt.

"By the same token, you freshmen should remember that the older girls have a history of training hard.
I've seen it. I reward it."

The young blonde looked up and gave Ms Jenkins a nod of acknowledgement as she stowed her homework away
in her bag.

Ms Jenkins felt herself grow moist as she surveyed the huge slabs of muscle that the blonde was sporting.
Surely the title would be in the hands of Olympia Hills for another year.

"Remember that I am to be addressed at all times as either Coach or Mistress. If you forget to do so you
will be having detention with me." A few of the older girls sniggered wickedly.

"Thereaux! Would you please pay attention?"

Britney Thereaux, the three-time collegiate individual champion, looked up from where she was making out
with a couple of pretty young girls in schoolgirl uniforms. "Sure Coach, I'm all ears." Thereaux hissed
out of the side of her mouth to one of the schoolgirls "I'll pick you up at 9, Jamie".

"It's Joanie, Ms Thereaux. My name is Joanie, not Jamie."

Thereaux rolled her eyes in contempt. "Whatever. Like I care." Her eyes flickered to the other schoolgirl
and she snorted with amusement as the nubile young thing pursed her surgically-enlarged lips and thrust her
enhanced breasts forward in her desire to be noticed. "Just make sure you bring your tasty little friend."

"I will, Ms Thereaux." The first girl was not stupid and had seen Britney's interest in her friend. She
pushed out her own expensive breasts and smiled sweetly with her own full artificial lips.

"If you've quite finished making your social arrangements, Thereaux?" barked Ms Jenkins.

"Yes Coach." Thereaux stood up as she again hissed out of the corner of her mouth. "F*** off, Jamie, there's
a good bitch. See you at 9."

Ms Jenkins smiled. Thereaux was stupid. So easily manipulated. In fact now was a good time to make use of that.

Ms Jenkins walked over to where the boy that Smith and Jackson had been intimidating was finally catching his
breath. "Hello boy. A fan of the Team, are you?" She gave him a winning smile. Like he could trust her...

"Oh yes, Coach Jenkins! I've never missed a contest." She loved the way scum like this were always prepared
to overlook their humiliations at the hands of her Team.

"Who's your favourite? Do you think Britney will retain her title this year?"

He fell for her leading question. Hook. Line. Sinker.

"Yes, Coach. Definitely! She's the best!"

Thereaux stepped forward, a look of pure hatred coming into her dark eyes. "And who said I wouldn't, you
pathetic little worm?! Who do you think could possibly beat me?!"

Ms Jenkins savoured the panic that rose in the young mans eyes. "Nobody, Britney! Nobody!" But his fate was
assured when his eyes flickered past the object of his terror at the young blonde who was quietly joining the
suddenly massed crowd of huge muscle-girls who were watching with avid, lustful excitement.

Thereaux's eyes went wide, and a vicious sneer passed over her face. "Oh, you're going to pay for that you piece
of shit!" She pulled him, protesting, to his feet, before savagely beating him back to the ground. He whimpered
pathetically as he lay on the ground and blood poured from his broken nose.

Ms Jenkins looked sternly at Thereaux. "Well you'd best train hard this year then, Britney. You wouldn't want
this little prick to be right about you losing your title." That was why Ms Jenkins had engineered this beating.
God, she was so wet it almost hurt.

There was hate and madness in Thereaux's eyes as she gave Ms Jenkins the answer she wanted. "Never harder,
Coach." She hawked and contemptuously spat on the trembling form of her victim. A ripple of laughter went through
the assembled crowd of hulking young women.  Thereaux almost tore the doors of the gym off their hinges in her
angry haste as she went inside to pump some iron.

Smith and Jackson were the first girls to follow their Team Captain into the gym. Smith laughed in an almost
maniacal manner as she also spat in his face. All of the rest of the team followed suit.

All that is, except the young blonde. She knelt by his side and caressed his broken face tenderly. "You poor, poor 
thing. You must feel so..." Her voice shuddered in a conflicted way, and her eyes closed sensually, "...humiliated"
But even she could see in his eyes that despite what had just happened he was still Britney Thereaux's greatest fan.

The blondes eyes grew hard. "That slut is going down this year. I will be the victor. The champ." He went still
as he realised he was looking upon an even more fearsome creature than the previous object of his desire.

Ms Jenkins looked on, filled with lust. "Peabody, get inside with the others. If you think you've trained hard
before then you've never trained under me."

The blonde rose to her full height. "I don't like being addressed by my surname."

"Blame your parents, then. I'll call you what I like, Peabody. Get inside with the others. And like I said, you
will address me as either Mistress or Coach."

The blondes jaw clenched as her eyes fell. She was looking right in his eyes as she stated, oh-so-demurely,
"Your will, Mistress." She stalked into the gym, leaving Coach alone with a humiliated young man.

Ms Jenkins hunkered down before the boy and spat in his face like her students had. He had never realised the
disdain that could be expressed by a curled upper lip until this moment.

"Go home, boy. Pull your puny pud. I've got girls to train."

And then she stood up and happily went inside to do just that.

He took Ms Jenkins advice to heart. Wise woman that.

---------------------------------------------------------------------




(Not sure if I'm appearing as a "Guest", but if you like the story then karma would obviously be much appreciated)



Goldbug

Ms Jenkins was satisfied as she looked out over the state-of-the-art Olympia Hills gymnasium. The first training
session of the year had gone well. A plethora of sweaty young muscle-babes had been driven to exhaustion by her
tyrannical coaching. They would learn that this was only the beginning. Ms Jenkins was not planning to lose the
most prestigious sporting title in the world by letting her champion team of female bodybuilders lower their
standards.

"That was... acceptable. Barely." All of the new girls besides Peabody seemed astonished that they were not being
given plaudits after the hardest session of their lives. Although the new recruit Peabody hadn't even raised a
sweat.

The older girls understood that this had been only a warm-up. Thereaux seemed disappointed that Peabody wasn't
comatose. She had been that way herself after her first experience of Ms Jenkins' training methods. And that had
been the case even before she had been called into Coach's office afterwards for "extracurricular training".

"I have good news, girls," said Ms Jenkins. "Tomorrow we will have a guest trainer. You'd know the name."

Some of Ms Jenkins students called out, "Is it Ms van Hoyder, Ms Jenkins?" "Is it Ms Taylor?" "I bet it's Ms Ong!"

Ms Jenkins laughed. "No. Our gym will have the honour of entertaining a certain..." She let her girls salivate
with anticipation for a few moments. "A certain personage called... Annie Dubois!"

Gasps rang out amongst the assembled muscular crowd. The borderline-insane Smith started openly rubbing her
clitoris at the mere mention of the name, leading to laughing taunts from the rest of the sweaty young athletes.

But Peabody went very quiet.

Ms Jenkins continued. "This will be no ordinary lecture. As you all surely know, Annie Dubois is a former Champion,
and an alumnus of this school. But more importantly she is high up in the 'ZonCorp hierarchy. Higher than you know.
She is coming here to test a wonderful new technology."

Ms Jenkins paused for a moment to let her words sink in. "How would you girls like to gain muscle mass without
sweating so hard in the gym? Hmmm?"

She was not disappointed. Every girl in the gym was listening harder than she had ever seen a class do before.

"What if I was to tell you that... that all you've heard about the supposed uselessness of cybertechnology is
wrong. What if I was to tell you that that Ms Dubois is the head of Experimental Research at 'ZonCorp?"

Peabody looked both surprised and proud to hear this. Smith started to orgasm as she took in her Coach's words.

"What if I was to tell you that Annie Dubois has found a way to... Well, I'll let her tell you tomorrow. You're
going to like it, let's leave it at that. Now, you should all go home. Beat somebody senseless tonight. Ms Dubois
enjoys hearing about that kind of thing. If you want to impress her tomorrow then you will listen to what I've
said. Have some story about your recent brutality ready to impress her. She'll know if you're lying, so I want you
to seriously hurt someone between now and when you come to school tomorrow. Dismissed."

Lovewell, a pretty young redhead freshman, spoke up: "Please, Coach? Can you tell us if Ms Dubois likes to hear
about ANY act of cruelty?"

Ms Jenkins replied, "What she likes is to hear about girls such as yourselves beating males who desire you. If you
know some little maggot who would like to fuck you then she will enjoy hearing about the way you beat him to a
pulp and put him in his place. Does that help, Lovewell?"

An incredibly cruel smile crept over Lovewell's anglelic face. "Yes, Coach. It does. Oh, yes."

There were sniggers from the rest of the class as well. Every one of them knew a guy who wanted them more than
anything else in the world and deserved a beating for it.

Ms Jenkins spoke again. "Well what are you all waiting for? Go!"


------------------------


Theraux stood up, a look of contempt on her face as she contemplated the whimpering quarterback lying at her feet.
"Stop crying you pathetic little bastard." She beckoned her fervent school-girl worshippers over and one of them
gave her a fresh beer while the other removed the huge strap-on with which she had violated the football player. She
kissed the second girl deeply and then addressed the boy again. "Don't forget, I want your credit-card details at
lunch tomorrow. Gotta buy me some new outfits for all the contests I'm gonna win this year." A smug smirk settled
on her face. "And I'll give you fair warning since you were so much fun tonight. Tell your pa that his business is
about to be the subject of a hostile take-over." She sniggered. "A VERY hostile takeover. Mother has been laughing
about it for weeks. There's nothing your family will be able to do about it now, so there's no harm in telling you."

The quarterback managed to pull his trousers up. "But Britney! Please! You said that if I did what you wanted you'd
leave my family alone!"

"I lied. And by the way, I have a party to go to. You're okay with walking home, right?" The makeout place was on
a hilltop about ten miles from town, but the guy knew better than to ask if she could at least drop his sore and
pathetic ass a bit closer to home. "And I believe there's something you want to say to me now."

His face fell as he contemplated the long and painful walk home. "Yes M'am." His jaw clenched with humiliation and
suppressed rage. "Thank you, Mistress Britney. And I... I love you."

"I know you do, you sack of crap." She strode away from the defeated young man and got into the red Lamborghini she'd
gotten as a 16th-birthday present several years before. With a laugh over her shoulder she gave him some advice:
"Y'all come back now, y'hear?" 

As she shifted gears on the way to the team party, one of the tasty pieces of ass she was with tried to snuggle
closer, thinking that Britney had slaked her diabolical lusts. She shrugged off the girls amorous intentions and
focused on the road as she took the powerful car to 150 mph on the winding road. The schoolgirl could hear Theraux
muttering under her breath. "That Peabody bitch. I'm better than her. That slut is going down. I can't believe
Ms Jennings thinks she's so damn good. I'll show her. I'll show them both. And Annie Dubois. I'll even show her too."

That final thought seemed to soothe her anger. She let the girl in the passenger seat massage her steaming pussy after
that. She even slowed down to 100 mph through some of the tighter corners as she contemplated making Peabody her
newest slave.

-------------


Peabody turned off her desk-light and went to bed. She was too distraught to do her calculus homework. Annie
Dubois?! Annie Dubois was coming here? She thought back to the day three years ago when her father had introduced
her to her new step-mother, his facial expression a mixture of both terror and fawning adoration. She had had to
put up with a year of watching Annie browbeat and humiliate her father before she'd earned a scholarship and gotten
away from it all. On her 18th birthday Annie had made a pass at her. "You have so much potential. I'm going to
teach you everything."

Annie hadn't taken rejection well.

--------------------







Jeremy Lightning

I'm not too much into the domination aspects of the story, but, I can dig the muscle size and determination that the girls have, so I'm interested in seeing where this goes. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Goldbug

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm not too much into the domination aspects of the story, but, I can dig the muscle size and determination that the girls have, so I'm interested in seeing where this goes. k+!

Thanks for the feedback, Jeremy. Sorry it wasn't quite up your alley. If I continue the story I'll try to be more inclusive of readers who aren't into the Domination thing. Although I have to admit that I'm a schmoe, so...

I'd just like to ask, what is the protocol here on actually alluding to the name of the FBBs I was thinking of when writing a story? ie I've got another couple of stories I'll post later, and during the writing of them I had specific FBBs in mind.

I'm well aware that these wonderful real women who've inspired my thoughts probably would  not approve of being portrayed as, well... evil. So when I wrote them I made their identities kind of vague, by slightly mispelling their names, or only referring to their ethnicity, etc. (eg If I referred to a hispanic FBB called "Bethany Queiroz", or a green-eyed beauty callied "Cassie" you'd probably get who I was talking about, yes?)

/still can't believe I've only just found this site. It's awesome.



johnh

Hi goldbug - Very familiar writing style and quite an interesting question. Sort of makes one disbelieve that this site is new to you. And the disclaimer, it's nearly as long the story!

El_Roy_1999

That's an interesting start. I'm curious how it will turn out. You have my attention, sir.

Also: Karma.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

DEA

Hi Goldbug, a very promissing beginning. I hope we can all read about some serious domination.

Goldbug

The Boss
by Goldbug

Story summary: Intercontinental abduction by truly evil FBBs
------------------------------------------

The knock on the door surprised me. It was late at night. I'd just started two weeks holidays from work. Who
could be calling at this hour? I put down my beer and answered the door. What I found was both a dream and a
nightmare.

I immediately recognised both of the women as I opened my door. I'd downloaded many pictures of both of them,
but I had never thought that I'd meet them in person. Guys like me don't meet too many professional bodybuilders.

The brunette with the piercing green eyes spoke first. "You're Darren? Darren Schmoe?"

I nodded dumbly. "Yes. Erm, can I help you ladies?"

She smiled at me. She was even more beautiful and bright-eyed in person. "It's more about how we can help you Mr
Schmoe. I'm Cassie, and this is Cristy. People call us C&C. We happen to know that you are a big fan of muscular
women. We also know that you have just taken two weeks off from your job. How would you like to get to know some of
us a bit better during that time?"

It was just so bizarre. Here were a couple of women on my doorstep who I'd fapped over many times. I'd planned to
spend those two weeks on the sofa watching sport, so "Erm, sure," was all I could say.

Just then I noticed the way the blonde one seemed to be looking at the hallway around me. When she spoke her voice
was cold, and there was real venom as she asked "Where are your bags? Why aren't you packed?" She brushed past me
into the hallway of my house. I'll admit that the look in her icy blue eyes scared me, and set my heart pounding in
fear.

I felt relieved when the brunette Cassie came to my defense. "He doesn't know why we're here, Cristy".

The blonde Cristy did a double-take. "What? Are you saying he didn't apply?"

I got a feeling that they were speaking to each other as if I was not even there when Cassie responded. "That's right,
and it was your idea, remember? You suggested to the Boss that we should try to meet the kind of guys that would be
into it but would never apply, right?"

Cristy smirked to herself. "Yes. Yes, I did. But weren't there some problems in identifying those guys?"

Cassie laughed. "Yes there were. But nothing a little hacking and programming couldn't fix. He's one of them."

"Is he really?" Cristy turned to me with a smug look on her face. "Is he really? You're such a geek Cassie. Well,
Darren, why don't we go and pack you a bag so you can come stay with us." Her cold manner had disappeared and she
gave me a broad smile, although I noticed it didn't reach her eyes. She followed me to my bedroom, and as I took
out my suitcase and started filling it with clothes I noticed her eyes darting to the window. She moved to it and
watched me closely. I got the strange impression that she was making sure I didn't jump out of the window and escape.

Downstairs I thought I heard one of the kitchen drawers opening, although I didn't think much of it at the time.

Occasionally as I was packing my bag Cristy would give me another wide, if not quite genuine, smile and flex her
biceps. She was a young newcomer to the bodybuilding scene, but she had some of the best biceps in the business, huge
and peaked. I was sure she noticed the raging boner that this gave me. The fact that she seemed to be being deceptive
in some way only made me hornier. "At first you'll only be dealing with Cassie and I. But if you're good we'll
introduce you to some of our friends. Maybe even the Boss." The way her lips curled nastily as she said this almost
made me cum in my pants. What was I getting into? Was this wise? But I knew that if I didn't go with them I'd always
regret it. Little did I know that I'd never had any real choice in the matter once they had set their evil hearts on
taking me to their home.

When we got back downstairs I saw Cassie removing a thumb-drive from my computer. I looked at her blankly. She gave a
small laugh, "I needed to send an e-mail to let everyone know you agreed to come."

They led me out to my driveway. There was a yellow Lamborghini parked there, and Cassie donned some driving gloves
before she got into the drivers seat. Cristy opened one of the back doors for me. "Get in. Now." She gave me another
fake smile. I did as she bade me, only noticing later that there was no way for me to open the door from the inside.

Cassie really put her foot to the floor. She was a great driver, but I didn't like the way she was taking corners at
200 km/h. When I asked why she needed to drive so fast she just laughed. "The chief of the Sydney police is a big fan
of mine, we won't get a speeding ticket."

Meanwhile, Cristy was smiling at me in a leering and unwholesome way from across the back seat. We pulled up to a mansion
in one of the most exclusive parts of town. Cassie got out, after giving me a cheeky grin in the rear-view mirror. Shortly
afterwards she came back to the car with one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen, who got into the front passenger
seat. She bore more than a passing resemblance to the pornstar Crissy Moran. Cassie introduced her to me, simply
calling her "The Doctor".

Cassie put the pedal to the metal again, heading for the airport. There was no conversation. Cristy kept watching me,
flexing her biceps at me. I tried not to ogle her too openly. Eventually she spoke up. "No. Even though I can tell you're
hard as fuck, you can't pull it out and have a wank."

The slim beauty in the front passenger seat turned and looked at me with a look of utter contempt. "He wants to do what?!"

I stammered that I had never said anything of the sort, but the girl's upper lip curled as she sneered at me. "You
sick fuck! God, I hate you freaks so much!"

"B-but I never said anything!", I protested. Cassie gave me an amused look in the rear-view mirror. "Yes, you did. I
heard you ask Cristy if you could masturbate. And she told you that the leather upholstery was too valuable." She
sniggered at her own lie.

The Doctor glared at me for a few moments, hatred written on every line of her face. I opened my mouth to defend myself,
but she stopped me by saying "Don't you ever speak to me, you pathetic sonovabitch", and turned away. C&C were laughing
at the way they'd turned the Doctor against me. I was starting to think that they were all crazy, and that I should
leave and go home, but Cassie soon drove right out onto the runway next to an A380 airliner. Before I knew it we were
climbing the stairs and embarking. I was surprised when we turned left and were ushered into first-class seats. Cristy
watched me closely, and I again had the feeling that she was poised to stop me if I tried to run. Once the aircraft
doors closed and the plane started taxiing to the runway she seemed to finally relax.

The flight to Los Angeles was mostly uneventful. While they were too far away for me to hear what they were saying, Cassie
and the Doctor seemed to be having a good time getting to know each other. Cristy, meanwhile, was amusing herself by
bullying and placing unreasonable demands on a young male flight attendant, who was obviously scared of her. "Yes, Ms
Hawkmoon. No, Ms Hawkmoon." She made a point of telling the poor guy that she didn't like to hear the word "No".

Eventually we landed in LA and were quickly on a private jet, headed for Las Vegas. At no point in our trip had we had
to go through Customs, produce a visa, or go through any airline security. When we landed in Vegas we got into a red
Ferrari, which Cassie seemed to drive as hard as she had done the Lambo. At one point, as we were driving through the
desert, I tried to strike up a conversation. The Doctor turned around in the front seat. "Shut the fuck up, you
snivelling little prick." So I did. At least I got an amused smile from C&C...

Finally we pulled up at some kind of large holiday resort. Even in the darkness I could make out that there was a
magnificent golf course. At the time I looked forward to playing it. I never have. In fact I've never been out of
the suite of rooms that belong to C&C since that night.

And man, these bitches live in luxury, let me tell you. I haven't seen the rest of "The Compound" as they call it,
but I'd imagine all of the other FBB's here have the same setup. Private swimming pools. Billionare lifestyle. You
name it, they've got it.

As they settled in, C&C poured some drinks. Or rather, they ordered me to serve them some drinks. Cristy was really
relaxed now. A female voice sounded over hidden speakers through the opulent living area, with a slight accent that I
couldn't quite place.

"So, C&C, you've come back with the Doctor, and your new toy?"

"Yes M'am" they answered in unison. The Doctor's eyes grew wide, and a look of slavish adoration came across her pretty
face. I had a fleeting thought that I was in some bizarre version of Charlie's Angels.

"Send the Doctor to my quarters. Start the treatment of the slave."

"Sl-Slave?" I stammered. I looked around to see who or what they might be talking about.

Cristy whispered some words in the ear of the Doctor who promptly left. Cassie set down her glass of champagne and
approached me, her grin widening by the moment. I was not expecting her attack, so the first punch she gave me to the
stomach left me kneeling. She grabbed me by the hair and kneed me in the face. She put her head back and gave a primal
scream of exultation. And then she beat the living crap out of me for around a quarter of an hour. For every moment of
that time I could tell she was on the edge of orgasm. The bitch was crazy, I realised now. All the time, Cristy just
watched with an amused look on her face.






Goldbug

Finally, Cassie stopped beating me. She had her fist pulled back and cocked for yet another blow, but then she slowly
lowered it. "You're so cute," she crooned. Turning to Cristy, she added almost shyly "I don't think I can hurt him anymore
tonight."

Cristy set down her glass, and stood up slowly. Her left hand slightly caressed her own breasts as she did so. She seemed
to be breathing heavily. Something about her suggested that she was enjoying the moment immensely. That struck me as a
rather bad omen, and my heart started pounding in my chest. I'd just had the crap beaten out of me by Cassie, but in a
strange way I didn't blame her for it, as she was obviously quite insane. Cristy was a different proposition altogether.
I could tell that Cristy was wholly sane, and yet she'd sat by for a quarter of an hour watching Cassie hammer me into
submission, and her only reaction had been a small smile as she sipped on her martini. "I can," she murmured.

She knew I was watching her. Even Cassie seemed apprehensive, giving me a faltering, momentary smile. I got the impression
that Cassie was trying to reassure me. I even smiled back.

After a few moments Cristy looked up, and her icy blue eyes bored into mine. "Come here" she ordered. I couldn't. I shook
my head timidly. Cristy seemed to like that for some reason. "Don't make me come over there," she purred sultrily.

Cassie helped me to my feet, seemingly torn between sympathy for my plight and curiousity as to what Cristy intended to
do with me. But after giving me a quick flirtatious peck on the cheek she placed her hand between my shoulder blades and
pushed me towards the blonde Cristy, who was now pulling on a pair of fingerless black leather gloves.

"So you're not going to obey me when I tell you to come?" asked Cristy haughtily, again fixing her eyes on mine.

I nervously gave a miniscule shake of my head. I knew deep down that obeying her order would be the best thing for my
wellbeing, and yet I was too afraid to approach her. The only time I've ever been that afraid, before or since, was when
they finally introduced me to their Mistress, the voice of whom I had heard over the intercom earlier. Apart from that
horrific moment when I realised my true fate, obviously.

Before she even took a step towards me, smirking all the while, Cristy cocked her right fist back. And then she advanced
on me, sadistic purpose in every long stride. Perhaps I should have run, but there was nowhere to go. Within moments she
was upon me. The first punch was the worst, if only because I had not previously realised how painful a sledgehammer blow
from an Amazon can be.

There is a certain smell that one can only sense when one is punched in the nose. Kind of like ammonia. I had smelled
that when Cassie was toying with me. But Cristy was being serious, and I didn't smell a thing. She made Cassie seem like
she'd been acting out of affection. Every crushing blow from her leather-clad right fist made me black out for an instant,
only to recover my senses just in time to experience the next as a new and original thing. And then she started using her
knees. When I'd fallen to the ground, she then continued to assault me with her chunky black leather boots.

I woke up in the hospital wing of the Compound. Cassie was holding my hand, and she rubbed her thumb along my fingers as
she said "You're awake, Darren! We were so worried about you!"

Even in that first moment of wakefulness I knew that at least one person hadn't been worried about me. Despite the
neck-brace that restricted my movements, I instantly looked around in fear. But Cristy was not there. I sighed with relief,
and sunk painfully back into my pillow. Perhaps I fell asleep for a time, but it may just as easily have been the next
moment when I felt a gobbet of spit land on my face. It was "The Doctor". "Awake now are you, you pervert scum? I've
repaired most of the damage." She perused the medical charts on her clipboard. "Cristy will be able to beat you again in
a few weeks or so." Then she spat on me again.

Cassie gave my hand another reassuring stroke of her thumb. She's insane, and she's a sadist, but she's a nice person.
She's always there when I awake, and she seems to genuinely care about my recovery.

Cristy visits me in the hospital wing a couple of times a week. She seems to be very frustrated that I'm a slow healer.
She wants to do it again. She makes that very clear. All the time the Doctor hovers over me, doing her best to make
sure that at all times I know that she's only healing me so that I can be hurt again. Hippocratic Oath be damned.

The terrifying bit is that when I asked Cassie if she'd help me press charges against Cristy she laughed. She told me
that this is my future. Remember how I heard my kitchen drawer open? Remember how Cassie put a thumb-drive into my home
PC? They stole my identity, took all of my money, and they took a knife from my kitchen drawer and set me up for a murder
I didn't commit. My fingerprints are on the handle. Even if I were somehow to manage to escape from this place, I'm a
wanted moniless fugitive now. They cover all of their bases.

Yesterday I woke up and there was a huge black female bodybuilder visiting her victim the next bed over. He's in a far
worse condition than me.

And their Boss. Oh, Dear God, their Boss. I just met her. She makes Cristy look like a Care Bear or a Cabbage Patch Doll.

Please help me.




Goldbug

That second part didn't seem to come out well in the formatting.  Just looking at it makes my eyes hurt.

Goldbug

(Contains violence, strap-on rape, concepts unashamedly ripped off from various fantasy novels, and wholly inappropriate allusions to race. Apologies to anyone offended, and in particular to all of the women pictured in this story, as I'm sure they wouldn't approve of being portrayed in this way)

Short summary: Nubile young magician girls from the top magical college of an arrogant planet get enslaved by evil Amazon warriors who hate them because they feel that magic is deceptive, whereas might in arms is honest

A Change in the Balance of Power
by Goldbug

---------------

Mai was in her last year at the Nissran magical Academy. As a student at the preeminent magical institution in all of the known planets she already had access to powers that those from the lesser races could only dream of. Professor Landsing was taking their class on a field trip to the Nissran Military Museum. He was a kindly old man who had always been her favourite teacher. As the class entered this revered place, Mai held tightly onto the hand of her boyfriend, Tolvar. They had been together for almost five years now, and in the manner of good Nissran folk they were waiting until graduation before they would finally be married and be able to finally consummate their relationship.

Professor Landsing was close by, and as they perused the history of Nissran military might, Mai could hear him speaking to Lady Huong. Lady Huong was a rich noble, but Mai had never quite trusted her. Nobody knew quite how Huong had become so rich so quickly, but it was not politically correct these days to question the rise of "new money". Huong's smile often seemed to be rather fake to Mai, but all of the boys in the class had always been rather smitten by her. Mai had always found this slightly amusing, and felt that she was perhaps being unfair to Lady Huong. Surely she couldn't be that bad.

Lady Huong was wearing a rather curious and seemingly smug smile as she informed Professor Landsing that some of her friends might be turning up shortly, and that this school field trip might turn out to be more memorable than he'd imagined. Landsing seemed to be rather enthusiastic about this, "All the better! We teachers like nothing more than having our students exposed to many different viewpoints in order to prepare them for their roles as the magical bastions of our planet's power. With all due respect to warriors such as yourself, Lady Huong, magic is what enables our planet to maintain its place at the pinnacle of known civilization."

Mai didn't like the look on Lady Huong's face as she nodded politely, but Tolvar pulled on her hand, directing her towards a mosaic of an ancient battle which depicted the way that their righteous Nissran ancestors had finally and eternally subdued the pale skinned slave race.

Professor Landsing led them towards a major exhibit, which portrayed the final battle during which the yellow and black skinned races had enslaved the paleskins. "Now," he said, "One should always treat the slaves well. There, but for the grace of the gods, go us. Always treat your slaves as well as you would hope they would do if the situation was reversed." Mai caught the Professor's eye and nodded in appreciation. He was such a nice old man, and she planned to keep in touch with him after her spell at the Academy was over.

The students gathered together to watch his presentation. It was at this moment that all of their lives changed forever.

Accompanied by a series of popping sounds, a great number of Amazon warriors appeared in the midst of the magical students. Mai noticed immediately that each of these muscular female warriors bore a thick bracelet on each wrist. The bracelets were scaly and black, quite reptilian. And each of them also held several larger hoops made of the same material in one hand. Every single one of these newcomers also held an unsheathed sword in her other hand.

Lady Huong smiled.

"Ah, so these are your friends are they?" Professor Landsing asked Huong delightedly. "Very nice to meet you all, Ladies," he added, beaming at them in his usual friendly manner.

Lady Huong's smile grew broader. Mai started to get butterflies in her stomach. Something was not quite right, here. Each of the Amazons moved so that they were next to a female student. Her boyfriend Tolvar smiled at one of the Amazons, but the look the mighty warrior gave him in return could only be described as contemptuous.

One of the most powerful Amazons seperated herself from the group and approached the Professor. She seemed to be very conscious of her posture, holding her mighty arms rigidly by her side as she came near to him, seemingly drinking in the moment. He nodded pleasantly at the mighty female warrior, as she seemed like a happy little soul, but Mai realised suddenly that his trusting nature was not going to save him.

Before Mai could shout a warning, the Amazon's sword snaked out of its scabbard with lightning speed, raking through the throat of her Professor. A shower of his blood rained out across the students and Amazons that were closest to him, and he fell to the ground. Huong pulled out a knife and dispatched him in an instant, a cruel smile upon her face.

In the next moments each of the Amazons in the crowd threw a black reptilian hoop over the head of a female student. Immediately constricting, the hoops became tight necklaces around the throats of the nubile young women. And the true horror of what was happening became instantly clear.

In the next moment Mai became entirely aware of the personality of the Amazon who had hooped her. They were now linked inextricably. Born in a cold and mountainous barbarian land, Kristy (for that was her new Amazon owner's name) had devoted her entire life to the martial arts. By the age of twenty she had become a mighty warrior, delighting in the arts of war. Countless peasants had died under her hand as their villages burned. Her fellow Amazons were the only people she saw as family, and the only thing that mattered to her was impressing her sisters by outdoing them with her acts of cruelty and malice. And the reptilian hoop now placed around Mai's neck meant that she was now wholly and irrevocably subservient to this barbaric female warrior.

This same thing was happening all through the crowd of students. Mai watched as her best friend and fellow magical student, Rushie, cast a spell over the incomprehending male students in the class, directed to do so by her own new mistress. Mai felt the savage joy of her new owner. These captive young men would provide weeks of sadistic pleasure for these cruel warriors.

Mai's boyfriend Tolvar was amongst them. Kristy turned to Mai and gave her the most evil of smiles, before pulling the helpless Tolvar to her and slitting his throat. "You're mine now, biatch," said the heartless Amazon. Tears rolled down Mai's face as she watched her fiance's lifeless body slump to the ground.

____________________

The Amazons had it all planned out. Having enslaved the girls of the finest magical institution in all of the known planets, their almost immediate assault on the Academy itself was precise and premeditated. The backbone of the power of Nissra had been eviscerated in moments. Kristy used her dominance over Mai, and Mai's magical skills, in order to go amongst the younger students of the Academy and slay them mercilessly. People Mai knew and loved died by her very own forced hand, and the heartless barbarian Amazons laughed all the while. All of the other captive female students also participated in the massacre, similarly used by their new mistresses. Finally, after their school had been utterly laid waste in a surprise attack, the Amazons directed them to take them to their homeworld. For their descpicable celebrations. Lady Huong herself passed out the strap-ons, a fey and evil smile upon her face. Mai herself was only violated by a few of the Amazon warriors. But her friend Rushie was more "popular". Rushie was brutally raped by almost every single Amazon involved in the raid.

There was no way out. This was their new reality. The remaining male students were the unlucky ones, though. Mai almost couldn't understand how people could be so evil, but Kristy's mind was linked with hers the whole time.

____________________

(If I write the next chapter of this story, it will involve the horror that Mai feels when she realises that her fellow student, Rushie, who suffered the most, has turned to evil and wants to wear a bracelet herself. Rushie reveres the Amazons who took her so mercilessly. The abused becomes the abuser, etc)

(was tempted to post pics of who I was thinking about when I wrote this story, but... I'm not sure that would be appreciated by the women involved, who I'm sure are actually very nice people, and it's probably against the rules of the forum, which I may have already broken by even alluding to some of their names. PM me if you're curious, but it's probably best if you just imagine who they are yourself..)

Goldbug

Armed with their new slave mages, which they inventively called their "Bitches", the army of Bentosi Amazons mounted a full scale assault on the Nissran planet. Using the Academy the had captured as a base, they swept across the plains towards the capital city with fearsome speed. As each new town burned there was an orgy of rape, pillage and destruction.

Mai cried herself to sleep each night, reliving the destruction that her Mistress had forced her to cause in her dreams. Countless peasants had died to her magic. Countless men had been captured and tortured to death for the sport of this cruel army of female warriors. Young women of beauty that were captured were taken back to the Academy, there to begin the magical training that would enable them to become powerful slave Bitches themselves.

But the Nissran Empire was vast, and the Bentosi army was still hugely outnumbered. Despite having lost the magicians that had been the cornerstone of their power the Nissran generals were marshalling an army numbering in the hundreds of thousands at the capital, and were still confident of fighting off the evil Bentosi invasion. After several months of fighting the Amazon force, five thousand strong, took a small city only fifty miles from the capital and fortified it in preperation for the massive Nissran counterattack. The top Bentosi commanders had commandeered the luxurious estates of the Lord who had ruled the city, and were enjoying the calm before the storm.

Late one night, Mai lay on silken sheets in the quarters of her Mistress. After months of living in a stunned daze, unable to believe the horrors of war, she was finally coming back to her senses. She could dimly hear the exultant celebrations the Amazons were holding throughout the rest of the opulent palace. The cries of a slavegirl being ravished in the quarters next door could be clearly heard, and Mai thanked the gods that she was not the object of lust for her Mistress and her vile friends this night.

In the small hours of the morning the sounds of celebration diminished, and finally she heard the door open. Her Mistress had returned. There was no point feigning sleep, as the mind-link the scaly black torc around her neck forged with her Mistress meant that her thoughts were never private.

Lady Kristy slipped between the sheets, giggling slightly, and Mai could smell wine on her breath as her Mistress's hand reached out to caress her cheek. It seemed that Kristy had slaked her lusts elsewhere. "I can sense your misery" purred the powerful warrior with obvious satisfaction.

Mai chose to respond for once, as she turned away. "The armies of Nissra will be here soon. You and the rest of these vile invaders are cornered here, and will be destroyed even without magic. I will be happy to die in that battle, knowing that your foul kind has been eradicated."

Kristy laughed softly. "Oh no, my love. We will crush them, and you will live to see your hopes dashed like a wave upon a mighty rock." As if to remind Mai of her power, the blonde Kristy leaned over and flexed one mighty peaked over Mai's face. Mai could smell the sweat from her Mistress's sexual exertions of the previous night. "The Nissran army doesn't know what's going to hit them when they attack."

"What do you mean?" asked the slave mage uncertainly. "You cannot think that our, I mean your, forces can possibly prevail against an army scores of times its size."

Kristy climbed on top of her, reaching a hand between Mai's legs. Mai shuddered in revulsion, and cursed the betrayal of her body, which was responding with the desire for her Mistress that had become increasingly evident over the last few weeks. "But we will only be outnumbered by around ten to one when it comes to the battle. There's no harm in telling you, I suppose." A rough kiss. "The Amazons of Northern Nissra form almost a tenth of their army, and during the battle they will turn to our side. They have seen our vision for the future, and have let us secretly know of their admiration. They have always hated the deceitful nature of your sorcerous kind as much as we do, and they look forward to joining us in ruling forever. And the Demonlord will bring more Amazons from his other planets."

Mai gasped. The Amazons of Northern Nissra were mighty and fearsome ebony warriors, rumoured to have gained their huge physiques by mating with the trolls and giants who inhabited their mountains over many generations."Who is this Demonlord you speak of?"

It was Kristy's turn to be surprised. "Do you really not know? Which God did you think we worshipped?" She rolled onto her side and faced Mai, supporting her chin on one hand. "Do you think that Bentosi is behind this invasion? No, we were conquered ourselves less than a year ago by the Amazons of the Demonlord's planet. We could have held them off, but our King was a weak fool. He stuck to his ideas of chivalry, and refused to wage the kind of total war that was necessary. He even refused to reinstitute slavery and serfdom. Eventually Princess Star put aside her own quaint notions of honour and goodness, and had him and everyone else before her in line for the throne assassinated. But by the time she had taken the crown and become Queen it was too late. We still fought to the bitter end, although we had come to admire our foe's ruthlessness. Queen Star only surrendered to him when he was at the walls of our own capital. The moment she got on her knees and bowed her head before him was the greatest of my life. Gladly, we Amazons joined the invaders and helped them to enslave our own people. By the Demonlord, just thinking about it makes me wet. Put your hand between my legs, there's a good girl."

Mai did as she was bidden, and her Mistress lay back on the pillow, moaning sensually. There was no more conversation, as Kristy slowly reached a shuddering orgasm, before snuggling up to Mai and falling asleep. With the mighty arms of her owner around her from behind, Mai pondered a future with no hope of escape. She could feel Kristy's rock hard pectorals against her back, and a yearning for her Mistress grew in her own treasonous loins. Finally she could stand it no more, and with a great sense of shame she furtively masturbated for the first time since her capture. Her silent orgasm was the most powerful she had ever experienced.

Goldbug

Meanwhile, in the camp of the approaching Nissran army, a middle aged slave by the name of Ragok was obeying his Mistress's orders by polishing her instruments of torture. As he was wiping dried blood off her iron maiden he noticed an ebony Amazon warrior entering the tent. "You, slave! Where is your Mistress?"

"Lady Cowani is around here somewhere, Milady. I'll try to find her," he answered nervously.

"There is no need, Ragok, I'm here." His Mistress stepped out from behind the rack she had been examining. "May I help you?" she asked the newcomer.

"The Warlord has asked me to make sure that you are ready in case your services are required in the coming battle. She feels that your skills may be essential if we are to prevail."

Lady Cowani seemed a touch offended. "You may tell the Warlord that she need not worry. Unfortunately, I have not been able to bring all of the equipment from my torture chamber, nor have I been given subjects to practice on, but what I have on hand should suffice. And you are?"

"I'm sorry," said the warrior. "My name is Morrissa." She looked around the large tent, obviously admiring the torture devices. Ragok looked her up and down out of the corner of his eye. Unusually for a Northern Nissran, the newcomer had blonde hair. She was just as muscular as most of her kind, but what set his loins astir was the look in her eyes. She just looked so damned keen about life. And utterly insane, to boot. Cursing himself for his masochistic tendencies, he devoted his efforts to polishing away a particularly stubborn spot of dried blood on the iron maiden.

"I am told that there may be an unexpected turn of events during the battle," stated Cowani.

Morrissa laughed. "You might say that. Let's just say that our side will win. Say, are those whips the same kind that Lady Treasure uses?"

Cowani gave Morrissa an appraising look. "Why yes, they are. But Treasure is my daughter, and I was the one who taught her the value of a good whip. For more than a thousand years the women of my line have been appointed to the position of Head Torturer of Northern Nissra. Unfortunately, Lady Th-Resa took over the role herself during her time as Warlord. So I was never able to realise my dream." Cowani sounded bitter, and Ragok rolled his eyes. As per usual when she met anyone, his Mistress had almost instantly turned the conversation to what she saw as the major injustice of her life. "I can only take satisfaction in the fact that my daughter has been able to assume the role of Head Torturer for the Warlord."

Morrissa was sympathetic about the fact that Cowani had never been able to take up the preeminent torturing position in all of the known worlds. "Surely your skills in bringing pain are appreciated by the Warlord, though? She must know that for scores of generations the women of your family have been at the cutting edge of enhanced interrogation techniques? Surely she appreciates the fact that you are an artist?" Morrissa was gazing at Cowani with a look bordering on hero worship.

"Why, yes, the Warlord does acknowledge my skills. I have just never been given the opportunity to utilise them." Cowani was seemingly appreciative of the fact that finally she was talking to somebody who understood the level of skill required by a good torturer. "And I must say that it's quite refreshing to meet someone who understands torture like you do. So many people think that it's just about causing pain, but the true connoisseur, like you and I, knows that it is more about providing a holistic experience for the client. For a true torturer, the fear and humiliation the client suffers is every bit as important as their pain." Cowani seemed impressed by Morrissa's knowledge. Ragok rolled his eyes once more. His Mistress seemed to honestly believe that her "clients" genuinely felt honoured to experience exquisite levels of pain at such skilled hands as hers.

The two women were quickly forging a fast friendship. "One thing I've never quite got the hang of is the proper grip for a whip," mentioned Morrissa, as she pulled a long whip from her belt. "I mean, I've always held it like this, but I think I'm doing it wrong".

"Well yes, you are. Try holding the whip like this," answered Cowani, obviously pleased and gratified to be able to mentor a fellow sadist.

"Oh, thank you!" said Morrissa. "May I?"

"By all means," answered Cowani.

Ragok hadn't been looking at them, and he wasn't expecting it. The first savage touch of the twenty foot bullwhip took him by surprise. He fell to the ground in agony.

"Oh, well done," said Cowani congratulating Morrissa on her quick mastery of the new technique. "Try it a few more times, until it feels natural."

Ragok couldn't hide fast enough. Morrissa lashed him a dozen more times with the bullwhip before Cowani gave her the seal of approval.

Ragok lay on the floor in agony as Cowani delightedly congratulated her new student. One of the last lashes had wrapped around his head, and it took a minute or so for him to confirm that he had not lost an eye.

The tent door was pushed aside, and Lady Treasure entered. It was rumoured that she was the new favourite of the Demonlord, and the change in her appearance since Ragok had last seen her seemed to confirm those rumours. The seed of the Demon had invigorated her. Her hair was so glossy that it almost looked wet, and every pore of her skin radiated a monstrous and beautifully evil sense of vitality.

While Ragok cowered in pain, Cowani introduced her daughter to her new friend. Finally, as he got to his feet, Treasure noticed him and came over to where he was leaning against the wall for support.

"How's the hip, old man?" asked Treasure with a nasty smile on her face. As a young girl, Treasure had laid a trap for her mother's slave. Feigning injury, she had screamed for his help. Rushing to the young Treasure's aid, he had not noticed the marbles she had left at the top of the marble staircase. He well remembered lying at the foot of the stairs with a smashed hipbone as Cowani lovingly congratulated her daughter for her ingenuity. To this day it was the only time he'd ever seen Cowani laugh so hard. His recovery had been in no way aided by the way that the young and malicious Treasure had kicked out his crutches from underneath him whenever she felt no one was looking.

A few days later a Priestess had come to the house and offered to heal Ragok's hip with her magic. It would only have taken her a moment. Ragok had thought for a moment that his pain would be ended. But Cowani had offhandedly insisted that she didn't want the Priestess to put herself to any trouble. "Oh, please don't bother. The slave is fine, aren't you Ragok?" He had been obliged to nod as his owner blithely condemned him to decades of pain.

Now he was looking at the adult Treasure, still as poisonous a person as she'd ever been. "It still pains me, Milady"

She smiled at him with evident satisfaction. "Good." Once again he marvelled at the way she loved inflicting pain.

"I was just showing Morrissa proper whip technique, Treasure," said Cowani. "Would you care to help?"

"For sure. Be sure to stand still, Ragok."

The three of them practiced their whip technique on him for hours. They had very different motives. Treasure enjoyed inflicting pain and humiliation. For her the personal aspect was what made it satisfying. Cowani felt that she was teaching valuable skills, and she honestly believed that her skills were appreciated by her victim. Morrissa liked the sense of belonging to the upper echelons of the cruel Amazon society and the approval of her peers. The suffering that Ragok endured at their hands meant absolutely nothing to her, as she was completely lacking in empathy.

Treasure and Morrissa were laughing all the time. Cowani didn't think it was funny at all, only stopping when she was sure that Morrissa had mastered the skill.






Goldbug


     

Gabi was born in a small Bentosi village called Margok a little over thirty years ago. Margok was a new settlement, founded by the heroes of a military company that had fought off a goblin invasion. The village was named after the husband of the company commander. He had died on the last day of the battle against the goblin invaders, and this man was still sorely missed by all of the inhabitants of Margok a quarter of a century later.

For their heroism, the Bentosi king had rewarded them with lands of their own. Here they bore their children and raised their crops, living the life they'd dreamed of when they fought the inhuman invaders. Having had their friendships forged in the heat of battle, the villagers saw themselves as one big family. Mostly.

Gabi was raised by her father. Due to the brain injuries he had sustained during his time as a soldier he was somewhat feeble minded, and he had trouble stringing together sentences longer than a mere few words. But he still managed to raise Gabi, and as he had been, before his injuries, the finest man and the finest fighter in his unit, he was able to impart his skills in combat to his young daughter.

Always a spiteful and malicious child, Gabi had never been popular with the other children of the happy settlement of Margok. She had never understood why they insisted on playing nice games, playing families and the like. Why would they not join her as she victimised the weaker children? Why would they not join her as she trained in the combat skills that her dimwitted father taught her?

Things came to a head one day shortly after her fifteenth birthday. Gabi had been forcing two younger children, barely out of their swaddling, to fight for her amusement. One of the toddlers had fallen and scraped his knee. As Gabi laughed at his tears, the spectacle had been noticed by Mathis, the only son of the late Margok and the revered company captain Arenia. Mathis was a tall and good looking young man, and a born leader just like his parents. A truly golden young man. Seeing the horrible sight of Gabi forcing infants to fight, he had demanded to know what the hell Gabi thought she was doing.

Due to Gabi's petulant and pouting refusal to acknowledge any wrongdoing, Mathis and Gabi had come to blows. Mathis was three years senior to Gabi, much taller, and more athletic at the time. But Gabi was far more naturally talented and vicious. She had sustained a broken foot in the fight, suffered as she kicked the young man while he was down. In the short and brutal fight she broke most of Mathis' ribs and one of his arms. He also lost several of his teeth. And he subsequently had to endure the painful amputation of a battered testicle.

That night, as she had lain soaking in a hot bath, young Gabi had touched herself for the first time. This was the first of many times she relived the fight in her mind, and the thought of it never failed to enable her to reach orgasm.

Mathis had never been quite the same. He went from being a confident young man to being a wreck of his former self. And from that day Gabi was shunned and ostracised by the rest of the villagers, apart from her dimwitted father. She had retreated to her martial studies, and for two years she malevolently plotted her revenge on the townsfolk. How dare they shun her?

When she had come into her majority at the age of seventeen she had put her plans into action. More muscle packed her frame every day, and she had assiduously studied the military codes by which Margok was run. Her way of taking revenge on the other children who had not accepted her into their company in her younger years was to challenge them to duels for supposed infractions of the honour code. Such duels were not meant to be fatal, and she feigned remorse when the first two of her victims died at her hand.

Her third duel was against Mathis. He had made an effort to apologise for not rising as she had entered a room, but she had been looking forward to this moment for years. As they circled each other in combat she had laughed at his attempts to dissuade her from combat as she called him "One-ball" and gleefully told him that he was about to die. Mathis was a good fighter, but he still limped from the injuries she had inflicted on him years before, and he was no match for her. In her two previous duels she had managed to cover the signs of orgasm when she killed, but this time she could not hide it. She had run him through, before pulling his face to hers for a last fatal kiss. "You shall be my slave in the afterlife," she had assured him, and she had spat in his face before the last light left his eyes.

Raising her eyes skyward, she had surrendered herself to the inevitable orgasm. She was not disappointed. It had been the greatest moment of her life. But when she had finally come back to her senses all she could hear was the whispering of the wind and a keen wailing.

Mathis' mother, the captain of the company, beloved by the whole town, was kneeling and cradling her son's body in her arms. "Oh, my son! My last link to your father! Why do the Gods allow this? "

Gabi suppressed her irritation that the townsfolk did not seem to appreciate her great victory. In fact, every single one of them was looking at her with pure loathing. Well, she hated them all anyway. Who cared what they thought?

She turned her eyes on the mourning mother, and decided on a whim to intrude on her grief. She slowly approached, and then callously wiped her sword clean on the trousers of her fallen foe. With mock sincerity she approached the woebegotten woman. "Wow, I didn't hurt him, did I? He'll be alright, won't he?". She couldn't stop herself laughing, though.

Several of the men watching stepped forward in anger, before the captain raised a hand to stop them. "Do not do her the service of challenging this one to combat. She is the match of any of you in battle."

One grizzled soldier growled that she could not best all of them at once, but the dignity of their captain restrained them. "If we were to all fall on her at once we would be no better than she is. Let her go forth and show that she is no better than the scum of a mother that spawned her. And besides, would you really want to kill her in front of her father? No, we should simply tell the bitch to leave."

Leave? They wanted her to leave? Gabi hated all of them, but this village was the only home she'd ever known. She approached her father. "Please, Daddy, don't let them make me leave!" Hot tears rolled down her cheeks, and she felt a tearing in the back of her throat that made it hard to talk without her voice breaking.

"You vicious little bitch!". Jareki, one of the female warriors of the village, had stepped forward. "You expect us to feel sympathy for you, even as you slay our children?! You are just as heartless as your mother!"

Gabi gasped. "My mother?" She had never known her mother, and every time she had asked about her she had been met with scowls of derision.

"Yes, your mother. May demons rape her in Hell," answered Jareki. "Your father was the finest man that any of us ever knew. A soldier beyond peer. Every single warrior in this village had their life saved by him at some time or other. But he never mentioned such things. He was the best person I ever knew. I planned to marry him, if he'd have me. But then your despicable mother came along. She and her friends desired him, but he knew that they were filth and scum. He told them he wanted nothing to do with their despicable Amazon ways. One night they abducted him. Did things to him. They are the reason he is feeble minded. And you are just like them". The elderly female warrior spat on the ground contemptuously. "You are an Amazon like her. You people poison the lives of everyone you come across."

Gabi's father had started looking around furtively at the mention of Amazons. The expression on his face was a curious mixture of fear and longing. Everyone present tried to ignore the shameful way that the erect penis of the finest soldier they had ever known strained to burst the thin threads of his trousers, and the growing wet spot from his pre-cum. His Pavlovian response to the mere mention of the vile women who had beaten him to the point where they had damaged his brain was sad to see.

Eventually Gabi had agreed to leave. She had not done so gracefully. "I shall return, and I will come back with friends. Yes, I will have friends. Other girls just like me. And we'll kill all of you." But she had not been able to hide her humiliation.

She had gone to Bentosi City, hoping to find her Mother, but she had not succeeded. While viewing the slave markets one day she had met a young noble man who was obviously infatuated with her muscular physique. She'd smiled at him, and attached herself to him. She'd spent all of his money on pretty slave-girls, jewellery, and drugs. She had driven him from wealth into debt. When his creditors had come to collect their money she had laughed and merely moved on to another stupid schmoe noble.

When the Bentosi Empire had been invaded by the Amazon armies of the Demonlord (Bless his evil name) had come she'd helped them as they took over her country. But she hadn't been able to make friends with them. Her deep lying insecurities and petulantly desperate nature got in the way.

Poor, poor Gabi. Still ever so lonely. All she wants is to find vile women like herself. Now she has the option of making friends with the Ebony Amazons of Nissra. Will her efforts at making friends with other muscular women as nasty and evil as herself to befriend succeed? Or will she find herself being manipulated by even nastier and more evil muscular women?









Goldbug

Ms Olympia Runner-Up 2035

"Ladies and Gentlemen, your Ms Olympia 2035 is... Lisa Young!"

Truth be told, I was glad to be the Ms O runner up for the fifth year running. Lisa deserves to be Ms Olympia. She's a great ambassador for the sport. A blonde bombshell in the mould of Cory Everson so many years ago, she's a major reason behind the fact that the Ms Olympia is now seen as the preeminent sporting contest in the world.

Boos rang out around Madison Square Garden, but I silenced my disgruntled fans with a wave of my hand and a rare smile. Lisa would be the one making appearances at shopping malls and the like for another year. That's OK with me. I don't need the money, anyway. Ever since an anonymous billionaire benefactor started supporting the sport of female bodybuilding back in 2015 the sheer amount of prize money on offer has seen all of the best and most beautiful female athletes in the world competing for this most prized of titles. Back in the past the Super Bowl and the soccer World Cup were seen as a big deal. But the Ms Olympia now dwarfs them as events.

I gave Lisa's hand a final squeeze as she stepped forward to take the trophy once again. As she moved away from me I took the opportunity to view her magnificent body. We've made out a few times in the past, but both of us know that taking it any further would be a bad idea. Each of us would want to dominate the other, and that wouldn't turn out well. To be honest, I'm not quite sure which of us would come out on top. She might be the one wearing the strap-on. She's nowhere near as nice as the media and her fans make her out to be, and I really respect the way she has deceived them all and wrapped them around her finger.

After the presentation of the trophies the billions of female bodybuilding fans around the globe turned off their televisions and went back to their pathetic lives. Back in the locker room Lisa and I kissed for a while. I want her so much. I really want to dominate her. But it is for the best that we don't sleep together.

Yukio watched us as we kissed. Yukio is a pretty young Japanese FBB. She placed eighth this year. She doesn't have the genetics to ever win the Ms O, and I'm glad about that. I hate that bitch. She has all of these stupid ideas about using her fame in order to build hospitals for children, and other crap like that. Fuck that. I hate children. Female bodybuilding is about being better than everyone else and despising the weak.

That's why it's really cool that Lisa is Ms O. She really has all of our loser fans fooled. But my movies are far more popular than hers are. I'm honest. I let my schmoe fans know how much I despise them every chance I get. And they love it. I remember reading an article in the Wall Street Journal shortly after my last film came out. Apparently the sales of hand lotion and tissues spike every time I release a film, because my fans masturbate over me so much. I don't blame them, even I masturbate over my pictures sometimes. I am so fucking hot and exotic it's unbelievable. Lisa is the friendly girl-next-door type. I am something else altogether. I'm scary as hell, but you losers love me anyway. You know that I'd happily destroy all of you in a heartbeat, but none of you can stay away, because I am the sexiest creature that has ever walked the face of this planet. Lisa basically wins because she is a great poser. She brings energy and vitality every time she steps on the stage. I'm a more muscular girl than she is, but Lisa just has a real stage presence, you know?

Leaving the Garden, I turned off the autopilot on my Maserati. I felt like driving manually. As I drove through the streets of New York I grew moist, thinking about the things I would like to do to Lisa. Or the things she might do to me. She's so hot.

As I turned a corner, I saw a group of young men playing a game of pickup basketball on the street by the light of the streetlights. One of them didn't get out of the way of my car in time, and he flew into the air as my car hit him. I slammed on the brakes, and my tyres squealed as I screeched to a halt. I got out of the car and approached the boy. He was about seventeen, and obviously in great pain. The glancing blow from my car had shattered his pelvis on the left hand side. As I approached him I was already dialling my phone.

His eyes widened as he recognised me. Along with Lisa I'm amongst the most famous women in the world. Charlene Nguyen answered the phone. I demanded that the young man give me his name. Charles Smith. Well fuck you Charles Smith, you just dented my car. That dented panel on my Maserati is worth more than you'll make in your lifetime, if you even have a job. I gave Charlene his name. Charlene is an incredibly beautiful Vietnamese girl. She's also my biggest fan and a completely evil psychopath to boot. She's one of the few people I've ever met that I wanted to fuck more than once. Charlene is also a computer genius, with an obsessive personality disorder. As I looked down on "Charles Smith" I knew that Charlene would make it her business to make his life hell. Good luck getting a job or a credit rating now, asshole. Charlene's going to destroy your miserable life. I was starting to get really horny.

He blustered out some rubbish about how he was my biggest fan, and how he'd seen all of my movies. I noticed out of the corner of my eye that a huge billboard promoting my latest film was overlooking the scene. One of my mighty legs, encased in a thigh-high black leather boot, dominated the huge floodlit poster. In a leather-gloved hand I held a bull whip at my side. "Lash V: The Vengeance". My name is Lisa Ash, but the character I play in my movies is called simply "Lash". As I've told the media many times, I'm not really acting in my movies. I really am a cold-hearted bitch. I really am your stereotypical sexy and sadistic muscle-bitch from hell. I am the living embodiment of your worst wet nightmare. And I get off on it.

My movies mostly are about my character extracting vengeance on men. In the last one I avenged myself on some kidnappers. In the last scene of that movie I was about to rape the head kidnapper using a massive strap-on. A strap-on that contained a cattle-prod. Some of my more insane fans were hospitalised after the release of "Lash V: The Vengeance". But it's hardly my fault that those morons stuck cattle-prods up their own asses in an effort to recreate the scene. For what it's worth, it's not even that fun. I've tried it on some of my fans, and they always pass out from the pain. None of them has ever lasted more than a handful of thrusts.

I hung up on Charlene. I planned to visit her tasty and tight little bitch ass later that night. Charles had seen the stern and unforgiving look on my magnificent and flawless face. Lisa is blonde and beautiful, but my piercing dark eyes and flawless powerful bone structure make me sexier than her by far. As the pathetic worm who had dented my car cast his eyes over my perfect muscular body he realised that he was in serious trouble. As in the movie poster, I was wearing thigh-high black leather boots and long black leather gloves. But I wasn't holding a whip.

I stepped towards him, and he screamed in agony as my leather-clad kick met his shattered pelvis. The thought of him remembering being in my awesome presence every time he noticed his limp for the rest of his life was making me so wet that I could hardly bear it. I kicked him again and again, knowing that he would never forget the night he met me.

I ordered him to open his mouth before I spat in it. And then I got back in my car and drove away.

I love being me. I am so awesome. But all of us FBBs are awesome. Except Yukio. I really hate do-gooders like Yukio. I'm a female bodybuilder. I am cruel and I am utterly merciless, and this world belongs to me and mine now. All of you scum better get used to that.