LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

+Notable Author: [Goldbug] Stories~collected

Started by Goldbug, April 25, 2011, 03:47:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goldbug

 :angry:

I drove to Charlene's place. She and her pathetic husband live in an opulent high rise apartment building. A boy took my keys and parked the car. I didn't give him a tip. People should be proud to have served me, so I don't give tips.

I took the elevator to Charlene's floor and let myself in. And then I got a shock. That bleeding heart bitch Yukio was there. She was speaking to Charlene's loser husband. They were talking about some charity they were both involved in. They both saw me come in, and I saw the look of fear in his eyes and the contempt and envy in hers. Charlene ran towards me, and I hugged her in front of her husband. He's seen me do a lot more than hug her in the past. There's nothing better than fucking a man's wife in front of him. Or that's what I had previously thought, anyway. This night would turn out to be even better.

It was Charlene who suggested that Yukio stay, so we could all have a drink together. Yukio tried to excuse herself, saying that she had to go and organise for a shipment of aid to be given to starving orphans or some other useless thing like that. But eventually she agreed to stay for a couple of drinks. I smirked when I saw Charlene sneak a powder into Yukio's drink. I didn't know which drug it was. There's a lot of good stuff around these days.

Charlene's husband is called Steve. He's a loser, and up until this night fucking his wife in front of him had been about as fun as it got. But things were about to get better. Charlene could have become rich on her own, as she's one of the smartest people on the planet. But she wanted more than that. So she used her beauty to marry Steve, who is one of the richest men in the world. They had a whirlwind romance. He had thought he had met the most sweet and perfect girl in the world. Until the two of them walked into their honeymoon suite and found me waiting for them. Charlene had made it clear that he would have to wait until they were married before he could sleep with her. That night I made it clear that he would never sleep with her. Thinking about the way I beat him that night still makes me horny. The thing that really hurt him was the way that his nubile young wife went along with it, or was even the instigator. Sometimes I think that Charlene is even more sexy and sadistic than I am, if that's even possible.

Ever since then he has lusted for more than one woman. He aches to be with his wife. But his desire for me is incredible. I'm like that. Every pathetic piece of male filth on this Earth lusts after me. I am the greatest thing that has ever existed in the world of female bodybuilding.

So we sat around and had a chat. I could see Steve trying to cover the hard-on that my presence was giving him. And I could see Yukio's eyes growing ever brighter as the drug that Charlene had slipped into her drink took hold. Eventually I judged that the time was right. I beckoned to Yukio, and she came to me willingly. As I held her in my powerful arms (I have been voted as having the best upper body in women's bodybuilding for seven years straight) we talked about how she might improve on her placing in the Ms O next year. At this stage I still felt hatred for Yukio and her do-gooder ways. But she was starting to look a little crazy. So I asked her if she didn't think it would be nice if Steve had to take his food through a straw for a few months. "Let's break his jaw," I suggested.

Yukio said yes. I can't tell you what a heartwarming moment that was. Previously we had been bitter rivals. She had had her charitable works, whereas I had devoted my life to my own magnificence and bringing as much woe to as many people as possible. I'm a female bodybuilder after all, that's what I do.

Steve couldn't believe it when both of us stood up and looked upon him with stern gazes. I'd never physically harmed him before. Psychological harm, yes. But I'd never physically hurt him. And as far as he was concerned Yukio was a trusted friend.

Not any longer.

So Yukio and I set about breaking Steve's jaw. A man's jaw is a remarkably strong piece of bone, you know. Charlene unashamedly dropped her panties and touched herself as a drug-addled Yukio and I set about hurting her betrayed husband. Charlene came close to orgasm many times as we used our superb muscles to hurt her husband. But after about twenty minutes of using our fists, feet, knees and elbows on him we still weren't sure if we had broken his jaw properly. I mean, I'm sure if he'd gone to a doctor and got an X-ray he would have been told he had a remarkably bad fracture. But it wasn't enough for Yukio and I, and it certainly wasn't enough for his pretty young wife. Yukio and I could hear the frustration in Charlene's cries as her masturbative efforts continually failed to bring her to the cruel sexual climax she so desired.

It was Charlene who came up with the answer. "U...Uzz... Weppun," she managed to gasp out as she pleasured herself at the sight of us beating her husband.

It took us a moment to realise that she was asking us to use a weapon on her poor spouse.

I saw Yukio's eyes cast about for an appropriate object, eventually settling on a paperweight on Steve's desk. Some kind of flower in a glass casing if I recall correctly. But I had a better idea.

I moved to where my handbag where it was draped over a seat, and brought out my Ms Olympia runner up statue. I felt such affection for Yukio at that moment. She had turned away from her notions of being a good and kind person and wholeheartedly joined my in my efforts to cause misery in our fellow human beings. You've got to love that.

So I was utterly sincere as I told Yukio to take the little statue and cherish it. I heard Charlene upping the rate of her self-pleasure as her husband groaned in despair.

Joy of joys, it worked. You could actually hear Steve's jaw splintering as Yukio smashed the trophy into the side of his mouth. He roared in agony as I reached deeper into my Gucci handbag. I tossed a strap-on to Yukio, and suggested that it was now time to take his wife in front of him as he lay there in agony. Charlene finally reached a shattering sexual climax as I said it.

But Yukio had a cruel sneer on her face. I could tell at that moment that all of her charitable works of the past had been despite her commendably vile inner nature. She sneered down at the grovelling Steve with contempt, and with one snarled word told him that we would not be that merciful.

"No."

I understood what she meant immediately. Truth be told, I almost orgasmed as I realised just how nasty this side of Yukio I had never seen before actually was. We both buckled on our strap-ons and advanced on Steve as he begged for mercy. The futility of his pleading turned us both on immensely, and Yukio gave me a wicked smile. Charlene was having multiple orgasms by this stage, her desire for seeing her husband utterly dominated by merciless muscular women being fulfilled in a way she had never even imagined.

Steve knew we were going to rape him, but he still resisted as Yukio stuck the huge (it was one of mine, I don't do anything other than huge) strap-on in front of his face.

I knew that Yukio had joined the rest of us FBBs in terms of cruelty when she growled at him. "Suck on it good, Steve. I know it's gonna hurt with that broken jaw, but you better get as much saliva on it as possible. Because otherwise I'll be going in dry."

I gave Yukio a gleeful high five before I lined up behind her, to wait for Steve to lubricate us as much as his pain threshold would bear.

I'm kind of in love with Yukio now. She's such a sweet person, and one of us, but now she doesn't have all of that baggage she previously had about trying to be kind as well. I hate kind people. We're openly a couple now, and we visit Charlene and Steve about once a week. The doctors say they're going to take the plates out of Steve's jaw next week. Charlene wants us to break it again, but I'm not so sure. Yukio and I are thinking that we'd like to do something a bit more creative. We're not sure exactly what, yet, but I'm sure we'll think of something.

God, I love being a female bodybuilder so much.