LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cindy Landolt

Started by BrianCodler, January 26, 2011, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindy Landolt

Hi All!..
           Thanks for the upload!.. I'm happy you all like the new pics, I have lots more to come!

I'm just in the UK right now, in Cornwall... Maybe visiting London at the weekend! Having a Great time!

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


achilleus

Excellent pictures!

Your name sounds english, how comes you live in Switzerland?

Gruezi,

Andreas
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kenji

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi achilleus
                I am Swiss, but I travel to the UK a few times per year, and often go to Australia for the Deepest part of the Swiss Winter!

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi Noswal,
                Just a quick 10 day trip this time, no shows just training a few people here and there!..

Back in a few weeks again!

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kenji

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:D :D :D
     

pet_102002

Like Cindy is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL & VERY KIND  :heart:
I'd love to post some news pictures about this Lovely Girl 
I hope that you will enjoy them ;)


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

pet_102002

Like Cindy is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT  :heart:
This is an other little contribution for this so Lovely & very kind friend 
Enjoy it ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hey Everyone...

                          Thank you all for your continued support, I just got back from Madrid where I had a great time, it's a lovely City and I was able to do a couple of shoots that I'm sure you will love when they're shown on my new website, that should be ready before Christmas :)

Then to top it allI just saw this!..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

So thanks for my current ranking, I hope it stays that way  ;)  so get busy voting  :)

Lot's of love to you all, and I will answer all of the emails I received when I was away right now!

Love

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

achilleus

Excellent pictures, Cindy. Lets keep them coming!

The most exciting muscles, result of year long hard training. Yet you make it look as if it was the easiest thing in the world. Thats unique ...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

vendetta81

Cindy, you are beautiful inside and out!

Cindy Landolt

Hi All!

I am making some GREAT videos as we speak... It may take a while to upload them as I am working with a big media firm out here in Zurich!

Lot's of Love

Cindy  :-*

ps. Thanks for this too!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

pet_102002

This is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL ABDS OF THE WORLD !!!  :heart:
Enjoy them ;)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

kenji

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Thank you again everyone!  :)

Yes, as Liam just said I've rebuilt my website to include LOTS of new features and content!

Please check it out and let me know what you think? I will be expanding my site with something that you have all been requesting in January, so keep checking in!

Additionally please sign up to my newsletter here!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Even if you have signed up to my old sites newsletter you will need to do it again here, as I have bought some sophisticated ant-spam software that won't allow me to just import all of your addresses!

I'm travelling to the UK today so I will be back online with you all on Sunday, have a GREAT weekend and I look forward to hearing from you all again soon!

Love

Cindy  :-*

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login