Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cindy Landolt

Started by BrianCodler, January 26, 2011, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobMash

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hi Rob...

Yes I'm Swiss.. I was born here and I live on Lake Zurich.

I don't plan to compete really, it's not my thing, I more prefer training for my health and wellbeing, the only competitions I really consider are a PL meet and maybe some Crossfit (Just for Fun)

Cindy  :-*

Yes this is the important. However I think if you should compete would not be difficult for you to win
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

RobMash

I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

matadore10


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

     

Cindy Landolt

Hi Samusaran...

Yes I will definately be doing some snow pics this winter!  :)

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hey grantrose,
                      Thank you!.. Yes I'm getting very near to my proportionality targets now, and I think it's starting to show!  :woohoo:

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

afigreg

Aw Cindy, Aw Sweetie. Thank you for all these pictures and thank you for everything. I do hope to see you soon.

Hugs Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi Creso!..

So we're neighbours!  8)

Whereabouts in Italy are you?

C  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

afigreg

Aw, thank you Cindy. Thank you for all your pictures and for everything else you do for all of us. It is all greatly appreciated.

Thank you again, Grego
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

nickolai

Cindy,  I know you aren't interested in competing but are you currently considering film or commercials?  There definitely are opportunities for a fit pretty face out there.  I assume you are promoting supplements right ...

Cindy Landolt

Hi Liston,
              My new site will have that sort of thing on it.. Following me on training days etc!  ;)

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

matadore10

  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
     

Cindy Landolt

Hi Creso,
             Yes I have been to Italy many times, I cross the boreder at Ticino...

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kenji

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great view!  ;D

kenji

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A little blurry, but still nice.

RobMash

Statuary!  :woohoo: I think you are one of the best fitness athlete in activity!  :rock:
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

hhheeeyyy12345

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login