LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Cindy Landolt

Started by BrianCodler, January 26, 2011, 07:28:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wcw2001

you have such nice legs and feet! you should show them off! the best is the picture with you hanging on the bar with your legs/feet pointing toward the camera. Also, those pics with you on the floor of the shower are amazing! keep up the great work. . .


kenji

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
One very cute new one. :)

kenji

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
3 nice new ones.

kenji

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

All 11 new pics in a zip file.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kenji

Here's another couple more audio interviews with Cindy.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi All..

Thanks again for the great response to my pictures, I have quite a lot of new ones now 'in stock' ready to put on my site.

www.cindytraining.com

I've been crazy busy working with different photographers and also enjoying the Summer Sun!

Lot's of love to you all!

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

kenji

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
A couple nice new ones

hiha

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
God was just showing off when he made Cindy.

You are absolutely amazing.
Your smile is the reason men write hot checks and women quickly check themselves in the mirror.

You look good enough to make a dog break his chain.

Thank you for sharing yourself with us lugs.

God provided her with the genetics, the rest was her own work. :wow:

Cindy Landolt



Hi All,

Thanks again for your continued support!..  :rock: I love that you enjoy my pictures so much! I will be making a NEW site very soon, a type of lifestyle blog so that you can more closely follow the things I do on a daily basis. That way I can separate the training information/pics and latest news, satisfying all sides and making sure there's a clearer line between my training advice and my modelling!.. So watch this space for the new address!   ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now... Gambo192...
                          Judging by the emails I've been receiving from people about you, you've been waiting for a lot more than my newsletter!.. It was not cool to be emailing my photographers and asking to see pics that may accidentally 'Reveal' more than what I intended to show, so that you could post them online!...

Remember I have so far given away free access to ALL of my images and it costs me to do so, so in future either unsubscribe or just don't follow me. You're sarcastic remarks like

"yes, sooner or later..... I'm still waiting for the newsletter  ::) lol"  are on many sites about what I'm doing and where the newsletter and latest updates are!?

It's also interesting that many members of this and other sites have been kind enough to donate to my site to help with the costs, without a single mention of anything being late or not what THEY wanted.

Whereas after a whole year of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login being online, you have made 100's of requests and Tweeted/Facebook messaged me and my friends with borderline obscene pics/messages without contributing a single penny towards what I provide!

That says a LOT!.

I know that your Twitter Headline says 'Professional Stalker'.. But I thought it was a joke!?...

I've never had this from anyone of my other 20,000 facebook followers

So let's just calm down Gambo192 and we can all get along  ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok.. So in closing, I've done a lot of new shoots in preparation for the new site, all being well it should be online in a Month (forgive me if it takes a little longer) I will continue to keep ALL access free for anyone that wants to see, and I look forward to hearing your response or any ideas for shoots and services!  :)

Cindy
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

power898

Cindy L:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Pleas Karmas if you liked it ;-)

Cindy Landolt

Thanks for putting those picks up power898.  :)

They got a great response on my website!.. I have a few more sets along those lines that I will post soon!..

I gave you Karma, whic is kind of odd as they're pics of me!

How Self indulgent  ;)

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

RobMash

Hello Cindy. I have two curiosity.
what are your origins? Are you born in Switzerland?
Have you intention to compete the next year?
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Cindy Landolt

Hi Eric...

Keep hacking and posting honey!... I'm giving free access to all of my pics, so enjoy!..  8)

I only charge if people want a full Hi Res version, so you're fine  ;)

Whereabouts do you live?

And thank you for the compliments

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

Hi Rob...

Yes I'm Swiss.. I was born here and I live on Lake Zurich.

I don't plan to compete really, it's not my thing, I more prefer training for my health and wellbeing, the only competitions I really consider are a PL meet and maybe some Crossfit (Just for Fun)

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Cindy Landolt

It's cool Samusaran. I like to give freely of my pics and my advice...  8)

I couldn't bare to be mercenary, I personally hate sites where you ALWAYS get referred to a billing page every time you want to see something good!  :shucks

I do well from my consultations on webcam and from my 'In Person' Training here in Zurich.

My website is something I enjoy, and of course it helps to promote my actual business side too!

So as long as you all want to see my pics, I'll keep posting them!

Lots of love to you all!

Cindy  :-*
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login