LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

When were you first attracted to fbbs

Started by womenmusclefan, August 24, 2007, 08:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

samsonite

In 9th grade. I saw my first FBB photos in Sports Illustrated. It was an awesome and life changing experience.

samsonite

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Pauli Christophe

Under 10. 

Seven, in fact.  We had a thing called "sports day" in our school, and her name was Jill. She was one of the smallest girls in our grade (class),  but no one doubted she was the strongest- boy or girl. At seven, Jill won every first place ribbon (running, jumping, etc) in her age group for the second year in a row, and the next year (get this- THIRD grade- we were 8), she was put up with the 9-10 year olds simply to level the field. She still won nearly all her events, and by then I was truly hooked.

Tiny, green-eyed (like me) and with no visible muscles that I can remember, but  extremely physically competitive, Jill was my idol and my first crush.  It lasted (from afar, I was too shy in those days to even talk to girls!) until we were all in Sixth Grade. Then her father was transferred out of the town we lived in and I never saw her again.  That was over 45 years ago, but I can still picture her going over the high jump at age 9, her T-shirt flying up to give us sneak a quick peek underneath as she cleared the bar at a height most of the older boys couldn't.

Thank you, Jill M. Wherever you are.  My 2 lifelong obsessions were started by you.

pC

ribtin64

I've been fascinated by strong women ever since my sister's pal lifted me up in a swimming pool way back when. I was also turned on by a farmer's wife who was able to lift bags of meal that I struggled with as a young teen. The advent of female bodybuilding was a fulfilment of fantasy in part. It wasn't until Th-resa Bostick pressed me overhead that my fantasy was totally fulfilled.

daveibarra

When I was 12, In a movie, I don't know who was the girl but she was  huge.

lix4fbbs

under 10
G.L.O.W. - Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling was on Saturday afternoons and seeing Terri Power and Reggie Bennett... hook, line, and sinker.
Also, seeing Kay Baxter in those ads for mail-order mixed wrestling videos in pro wrestling magazines took my interests far beyond merely witnessing FBBs, if ya catch my drift.  ;)

THFC

I first got attracted to fbbs when I was 13.  I saw a Herb Alpert music video on TV and there was a woman with muscles in it.  I was fixated with her.  Then one day I saw her on the cover of a bodybuilding magazine and I fell in love with Rachel McLish. 8)



kingjim

no clue how old I was, but I was younger than 10 and it was in the early 90s, I seen an episode of Tiny Toon Adventures, Plucky Duck was supposed to be a judge of a bikini contest at the end of the episode, but the girls all flexed and turned huge. When he picked one of them as the winner, the others began to beat him down. I remember my heart racing when I watched that, and it felt very weird.

adamstar

I was first attracted to FBBs at age 10 in the mid 1990s.




scarface5011

in college, saw the 1996 playboy hardbodies issue totally high and was like, "damn, these girls are serious!"  then i found out they have gigantic clits sometimes too, and that was it for me.  I was, 21 i think

racerx009

1984 age 17. First fbb show I ever saw was the '85 Ms. Olympia and I fell in love with Clare Furr. I've never looked back.