Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

When were you first attracted to fbbs

Started by womenmusclefan, August 24, 2007, 08:23:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

womenmusclefan




muscle82002


andreailc

15 and younger.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The first fbb i've seen.

quadlover


goblin13


Female abs 4 life


jjwalker

 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was about 10 when I saw this ad in the back of a WWF magazine.

kazokazo50

About ten. My dad had bodybuilding magz around the house. I stole a few.  ::)


guile45

7-8

wonder woman kicked off for me i know she aint a fbb but that was my first erection




Devilsharvest

Well......
I had dreams about strong women since i was 10 Years  ::)old but the realy Outcoming was at the age of 17.  ;D