LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ms Melissa or Goddess Lauren ?

Started by CDNFBBFAn, February 02, 2026, 07:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CDNFBBFAn

Ok, here's a Betty or Veronica question for you guys.

I'm taking a little muscle worship vacation this spring. I've reached out to Ms Melissa and Goddess Lauren, and they are both available at that time. I would have to fly out to their location. Flights and hotels are roughly the same for both cities.

I've had the pleasure of meeting Ms Melissa before. She is a genuine sweetheart with one of the most awesome vibes a person could have, and she's sexy as hell!!

Goddess Lauren, on the other hand, has nothing but glowing reviews, and I love the photos on her profile (those thigh-boots drive me wild)

I'm into sensual muscle worship and tend to like the bigger girls; strong upper bodies, boulder shoulders, bulging bicep peaks, etc...


So, fellow Schmoes, which one would you chose if you were me?



crazycrazy

When you ask about Betty and Veronica, you have to remember that if her daddy's rich, you can get in the will. If her daddy's poor, then you buy her a meal. (I know I am rewriting the great British poet Ray Dorset, of Mungo Jerry, but it needed to be done.)

About your second question: I've never met Melissa, but Lauren is amazing for sensual muscle worship.

Bernie1212

I've met both.  I've known Ms. Melissa longer, and I know her better.  I met Lauren during the O last year, and immediately rebooted a few days later.

Both stunning, both very muscular,  both very sensual.  Tough decision.  I will say Ms Melissa is much thicker and has way larger breasts if thats a thing for you.  In general Lauren stays leaner.  But, you know how it goes two or three months a lot can change with leanness witt women in this industry. 

You really couldn't go wrong with either.   They are both awesome women, and great session providers.
Yo.

russianfbbfan

Here my comparison:
More sensual - Melissa
Huge boobs-Melissa
More defined-Lauren
Less flaky -Lauren. Which can be crucial if you have to travel to see one of them.

t651

I've met both.  They are both top shelf.

From your description, I do think GL slightly edges out.  She presents a better physical package.
Her beauty and accent also adds a whole other dynamic.

MM is way more physical and she really encourages you to explore and enjoy yourself.
Her boobs are huge, but very evidently enhanced (if thats your thing).

Both gave me a great time and are very easy to converse with. GL was much more cerebral. 
I think she would be much better at GFE if that makes any sense.

Something else to consider, if you're going out to meet them, maybe consider what else you could do in that area.  Any other Sessionettes scalable?

2ndHoodman

Well one is wayyyy easier to get a hold of.

Del4

If you see either of them, I have no doubt that you will have a great session.
Both are stunning, very muscular, and provide great sensual sessions. Melissa is probably a bit more sensual, but having met Lauren for the first time last year, my sensual session was also incredible. Lauren had better definition (based on seeing them both within about a week last autumn), but Melissa had at least as much mass.
In certain respects, if you can only see one then I generally would suggest seeing the one you have seen before, in terms of knowing your chemistry. However, my understanding is that Lauren does less stops on tour and is possibly less likely to end up cancelling (when Melissa has cancelled on me before, she has been reliable and returned deposits in all fairness to her).

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Less flaky -Lauren. Which can be crucial if you have to travel to see one of them.

I'm not sure about that one

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Less flaky -Lauren. Which can be crucial if you have to travel to see one of them.

I'm not sure about that one
I am, lol.

Pigeon95

I wish I could comment on both but Melissa failed to reply to emails.  Huge advantage to GL.  Great to see she is back for 2026.  She is fantastic.  Have fun. 

fraggle2022

Lauren all day for me.

I had one session with Melissa and for me it just wasn't that great.

Marburg

MsMelissa was awesome - one of the best!

CDNFBBFAn

Hey everybody, thanks for the well-thought-out answers

Ms Melissa is awesome, and I would be a lucky guy to session with her again, but this time around I'm going with Goddess Lauren. The logistics are easier, I have friends in her city, and I've always wanted to meet her.

When I met Ms Melissa, she came across as very genuine and authentic, and that she gets something out of interacting with us in sessions beyond the money. It's like she treats getting to know people as an adventure. From the posts and reviews (and your feedback here), I get the impression that GL is similar in the sense that she draws some enjoyment out of sessioning.

I'll post a respectful review about my experience.

dcdc26


artax

I would go with Ms Melissa- though I sessioned with Lauren once snd she was nice- one big caveat as another post mentioned - Ms Mellissa not always 100% reliable