⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Ms Melissa or Goddess Lauren ?

Started by CDNFBBFAn, February 02, 2026, 07:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

artax

The other caveat with Ms Mellisa is that her condition can vary greatly- I've sessioned with her many times over 15 years and I like her and definetely recommend - I've seen her when she has been in terrific shape and also other times when she is less conditioned- she still always carries a fair amount of muscle and session will be good-  but does't seem as though she has been posting many current pics on socisl media lately so i eould be curios about current look

artax

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hey everybody, thanks for the well-thought-out answers

Ms Melissa is awesome, and I would be a lucky guy to session with her again, but this time around I'm going with Goddess Lauren. The logistics are easier, I have friends in her city, and I've always wanted to meet her.

When I met Ms Melissa, she came across as very genuine and authentic, and that she gets something out of interacting with us in sessions beyond the money. It's like she treats getting to know people as an adventure. From the posts and reviews (and your feedback here), I get the impression that GL is similar in the sense that she draws some enjoyment out of sessioning.

I'll post a respectful review about my experience.

Lauren convinced me that she enjoyed our sessions, so that's the same result as if she really enjoyed it.... I mean, we're all adults here; the most difficult part of her job is to convince her client that it is a consensual encounter.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The other caveat with Ms Mellisa is that her condition can vary greatly- I've sessioned with her many times over 15 years and I like her and definetely recommend - I've seen her when she has been in terrific shape and also other times when she is less conditioned- she still always carries a fair amount of muscle and session will be good-  but does't seem as though she has been posting many current pics on socisl media lately so i eould be curios about current look

I saw an IG story a week ago, her arms definitely looked smaller compared to how she looked in Germany FIBO. Loved her big off season shape with the big upper body and big boobs portraying a unique look. But it's hard to tell with her because she mixes her present and past pics up.

FBBMW

In the  2026 IFBB Arnold Classic  contest photos, there is 1 photo of Ms Melissa pretty far down the first page, where there are a bunch
of hanging around the contest photos.   

CDNFBBFAn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
any update?

Not yet. I'm seeing her on the 4th

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In the  2026 IFBB Arnold Classic  contest photos, there is 1 photo of Ms Melissa pretty far down the first page, where there are a bunch
of hanging around the contest photos.   

You deserve a prize for scrolling through that. Damn she has lost weight?

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
any update?

Not yet. I'm seeing her on the 4th
Lol.

michaelg1978

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In the  2026 IFBB Arnold Classic  contest photos, there is 1 photo of Ms Melissa pretty far down the first page, where there are a bunch
of hanging around the contest photos.   

Which website?

clay99

It's on the contest section, Arnold classic page 1. There are 2 pics of her but can see she has lost weight and can see her face without her IG filters. She reminds me of Drea de Matteo

Rooster

 I haven't met either, but would like to.  For those who know both, are their menus comparable?  I realize that YMMV applies to everything.  Thank you!

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In the  2026 IFBB Arnold Classic  contest photos, there is 1 photo of Ms Melissa pretty far down the first page, where there are a bunch
of hanging around the contest photos.   

Which website?

Saradas contest photo section.

boobs2024

I Loved her big off season shape, What happend to Ms Melissa?

pitch

The 4th is coming up is your session still on? I hope you get it but I have a bad feeling for you it will get canceled but I hope I'm wrong.

russianfbbfan

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The 4th is coming up is your session still on? I hope you get it but I have a bad feeling for you it will get canceled but I hope I'm wrong.
In my case it was always 50/50 a day before session-even when she had it posted on SG, lol.
With her being inactive since December I would not put these chances above 1%.

CDNFBBFAn

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The 4th is coming up is your session still on? I hope you get it but I have a bad feeling for you it will get canceled but I hope I'm wrong.

I haven't checked in with her since we confirmed a date, but Goddess Lauren seems aboveboard and professional in that regard.

Everything that needs to be communicated before a session has been communicated. There's no need to hassle her.

If, worst-case scenario, she backs out at the last minute, I haven't paid a deposit, so I wouldn't be out any money, and I'd get a nice short vacation to a beautiful city.

While I'd prefer to meet and spend time with a beautiful female bodybuilder on my trip, I wouldn't have a bad time if it didn't happen.