LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Current Prices??

Started by Bulklover, December 04, 2025, 04:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulklover

So, I suppose this post falls under the category of "This old bastard should just stay retired and stop mucking up the works with 20th century irrelevancies." LOL!  I was in the process of inquiring with a stunningly gorgeous local bulkette regarding a session. And I thought, "Awesome! She's only 20 minutes from home! Maybe she could become a regular like Debra D., or Amber, or Gabby, or <insert name of aging, retired sessionette>."  And then I found out what it would cost.

$550 for posing and flexing. +$100 muscle worship, but "no sexual activity except for pegging." +$100 for topless. +$100 for "venue maintenance" (No, I don't know what that is, but she had a venue. Mopping up Schmoe sweat? Washing bedsheets?). Any wrestling would "have to be negotiated."

Now, I do not want any of this to be perceived as criticism or and attempt to lowball the bulkette in question, and I said as much to her. In fact, I think that to endure our bloated (in my case), sweaty corpulences draped all over them, they should charge as much as they want. The market will decide if such prices will fly.

Just curious to ask active sessioners if these are typical prices?  Thanks, lads!!  ;)
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

Life sucks and then you die.

2ndHoodman

It's truly tough man. And hey don't get me wrong there are people paying the premiums but also one at times wants to truly pay for sessions and 250-300 was a standard. 400 was extremely short lived. I think that was 2015-2019 if even. 500 is the standard now for every single lady regardless of experience, physique or skill which is tough. What was once a hobby or interest to partake in here and there is near impossible for many people. And like you said some tack on more and more.

I've had this discussion with a few schmoes of old, at least 2000s experience and all of us feel terrible. Because none of us wants to lowball any of them, but also none of us can give at a regular rate anymore. It ends up being once a year maybe when before you could see a few people.

FemFlexUSA

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So, I suppose this post falls under the category of "This old bastard should just stay retired and stop mucking up the works with 20th century irrelevancies." LOL!  I was in the process of inquiring with a stunningly gorgeous local bulkette regarding a session. And I thought, "Awesome! She's only 20 minutes from home! Maybe she could become a regular like Debra D., or Amber, or Gabby, or <insert name of aging, retired sessionette>."  And then I found out what it would cost.

$550 for posing and flexing. +$100 muscle worship, but "no sexual activity except for pegging." +$100 for topless. +$100 for "venue maintenance" (No, I don't know what that is, but she had a venue. Mopping up Schmoe sweat? Washing bedsheets?). Any wrestling would "have to be negotiated."

Now, I do not want any of this to be perceived as criticism or and attempt to lowball the bulkette in question, and I said as much to her. In fact, I think that to endure our bloated (in my case), sweaty corpulences draped all over them, they should charge as much as they want. The market will decide if such prices will fly.

Just curious to ask active sessioners if these are typical prices?  Thanks, lads!!  ;)

The fact she'll peg you for free = epic. Overall, the $300 from 1996-97 should be like $580-620 today, according to the consumer price index. A $100 venue maintenance fee is cheaper than most hotels in your area would be, so that's a win.

I'm not big on being presented with lots of a la carte prices, and a basic session for me has to include the muscle worship, so I'm looking at a base price of $650 with your girl, which is the discounted price I was given by someone else recently. She was well worth it, but every average, unproven Jane debuting at $500+ doesn't work in my calculus. I was OK taking with taking the occasional flyer at $400 not that long ago, but $500 is still a lot of money to me, so she'd need to be super desirable for me to even consider it.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle

Jbiggie

Such an interesting thread! I was recently quoted 800 eur by a new provider for what was essentially a flexing + minimal worship. I respectfully declined.

I feel bad for men just getting into the scene because the barrier of entry is so much higher than a decade ago.

I tend to stick with my 2/3 regulars who have kept their prices somewhat consistent for me and, if the stars align, will take a flyer on someone new. But that's pretty rare these days.

JustBiceps

New session women are out of control. I was quoted €800 for muscle worship and lift&carry. Of course I didn't book her

Timmon

Some people are probably paying what they ask, and happily, or they would drop the price.

Or if they are on OF, maybe that is more profitable.

If they live in Dubai, or visit and work while there, any price will sell ( depending on who they are and how they market themselves ).

Supply and demand.
I ♥ Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

tuttle

 I started sessions this year in Europe(4 total) and the prices were all between 400 and 500 for an hour for well-known girls. It's a lot, but relatively manageable
I havent seen someone asking over 500 yet, which i would probably refuse.

e_honda

It's a combination of rich guys in Dubai willing to pay whatever and dumb schmoes on OF who are willing to pay however many hundreds of dollars for a 2 minute posing clip and a few photos.

$550 an hour for nothing more than posing and $100 additional fees is just a no go.

There are still some "reasonably" priced session women, but yeah, a lot of newer women on the scene are definitely trying to get the most they can out of schmoes

Bulklover

I'd thank all you guys for the reality check and coherent replies . . . but none of it makes me feel any better. Christ . . . turns out staying married was the right decision all along. LOL!
Life sucks and then you die.

FBBMW

The higher priced SG needs to be better than the average SG, or she may not get repeat business.  I think a lot of guys are so
interested in their fetish, that they may overpay once for someone who looks great with good reviews. 
 
I am a MW guy, plus extras if available, with FBB.   Since it seems that a standard session rate is $500 now, I would expect posing,
flexing, MW touching and allow me to do myself for that.       

Another post talked about the $300, $400 days.  Back then the best SGs that included extras, didn't charge more or maybe $100 more,
because they liked what they did.   Some of them are still around and make their $ with volume and repeat guys. 
Maybe they charge new guys more, I don't know. 
 
When something extra is double the session rate, I think they are saying they really don't want to do that.   

richmann

I find it interesting that some of the best sessions I've had are on the lower end of the price range, and some of the most disappointing are at the higher end.

I'm almost embarrassed by what one of the girls I meet regularly charges. I actually add more as she definitely deserves double putting up with me for an hour.


jbeast

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'd thank all you guys for the reality check and coherent replies . . . but none of it makes me feel any better. Christ . . . turns out staying married was the right decision all along. LOL!

I'll add one thing since the ladies we have sessioned with and our ages seem to be similar. I don't have the extra cash or time to indulge in the hobby anymore. The costs of this hobby today versus 10, 20 years ago are like going to a pro sports event then and now - for most it is a luxury item.

My last session was with the legendary Lora Ottenad in this decade. Saw her four times over the years. Her rates and approach to this business haven't changed much from what I experienced and read. (She doesn't give references, doesn't do the whole ID thing, deposits, etc.) I might do a session next year with a well-known fbb/sessionette I've sessioned with four times in person and several times online. I won't mention her name because she seems to only do camming now and not live sessions. She is traveling for an event next spring in my area, she knows me well and we discussed a session a couple of months ago. Pricing seems reasonable. At this point in my life, Lora and this other great lady are my choices. Or camming.

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The higher priced SG needs to be better than the average SG, or she may not get repeat business.  I think a lot of guys are so
interested in their fetish, that they may overpay once for someone who looks great with good reviews. 
 
I am a MW guy, plus extras if available, with FBB.   Since it seems that a standard session rate is $500 now, I would expect posing,
flexing, MW touching and allow me to do myself for that.       

Another post talked about the $300, $400 days.  Back then the best SGs that included extras, didn't charge more or maybe $100 more,
because they liked what they did.   Some of them are still around and make their $ with volume and repeat guys. 
Maybe they charge new guys more, I don't know. 
 
When something extra is double the session rate, I think they are saying they really don't want to do that.

That's a good point and primarily because the outlet for bodybuilding income was far less v. true sponsorship or general work now.

Job market and wages have stagnated but the inflation has gone up and as someone else said it's now a luxury item rather than a hobby.

Furthermore, newer ladies charging high prices untested is still just wild to me. Kristie Etzold should get every penny she deserves due to her skill and experience. Someone who is a month old should charge and then build up. I get the standard but that's a genuine philosophy I have in you should earn the higher rates.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
New session women are out of control. I was quoted €800 for muscle worship and lift&carry. Of course I didn't book her

It's a provider's market though. The current roster of sessioniates has shrunk thanks to a number of factors including findom, OF, online sessions. The number of guys looking for sessions has shrunk as well but not as much as the number of ladies giving sessions. It bares repeating that the pandemic was a game changer for these women as they can now make big bucks from home and not have the dangers and annoyance of sessioning.

You compare that to 10-15 years ago where the number of women offering session was much bigger and there was no real options to make big bucks staying at home. Plus, travel was a lot cheaper so it was a much better for the clients back then.

Things like typically swing back and forth but I honestly do not know. Younger guys today seem to be afraid of their own shadow therefore most are just fine staying at home and getting their rocks off watching online which is great for the girls as they can make a hefty payday never leaving their house.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Things like typically swing back and forth but I honestly do not know. Younger guys today seem to be afraid of their own shadow therefore most are just fine staying at home and getting their rocks off watching online which is great for the girls as they can make a hefty payday never leaving their house.

Yeah it's been talked about plenty that online/OF has grown even more since the pandemic.

And something that isn't talked about enough is  what you mentioned; that there are lots of fans/schmoes that are too nervous or shy about meeting the women they admire in person, so that serves to boost the online market even more.