⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Current Prices??

Started by Bulklover, December 04, 2025, 04:34:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I find it interesting that some of the best sessions I've had are on the lower end of the price range, and some of the most disappointing are at the higher end.

I'm almost embarrassed by what one of the girls I meet regularly charges. I actually add more as she definitely deserves double putting up with me for an hour.

Been right there with you. Well said.
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

Life sucks and then you die.

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
$550 for posing and flexing. +$100 muscle worship, but "no sexual activity except for pegging." +$100 for topless. +$100 for "venue maintenance" (No, I don't know what that is, but she had a venue. Mopping up Schmoe sweat? Washing bedsheets?). Any wrestling would "have to be negotiated."

Now, I do not want any of this to be perceived as criticism or and attempt to lowball the bulkette in question, and I said as much to her. In fact, I think that to endure our bloated (in my case), sweaty corpulences draped all over them, they should charge as much as they want. The market will decide if such prices will fly.

Just curious to ask active sessioners if these are typical prices?  Thanks, lads!!  ;)

Overall, the $300 from 1996-97 should be like $580-620 today, according to the consumer price index.

I'm not big on being presented with lots of a la carte prices, and a basic session for me has to include the muscle worship, so I'm looking at a base price of $650 with your girl, which is the discounted price I was given by someone else recently. She was well worth it, but every average, unproven Jane debuting at $500+ doesn't work in my calculus. I was OK taking with taking the occasional flyer at $400 not that long ago, but $500 is still a lot of money to me, so she'd need to be super desirable for me to even consider it.

When I started meeting these women, $250-$300 Canadian was the hourly rate that most asked. Many of the American women would ask for US currency, but that wasn't a big issue because exchange rates were not as bad as they are now. The explanation that inflation has affected price increases evenly doesn't account for wage stagnation. I enjoy my work but there is a ceiling to what I can charge. There is also the declining exchange rate to consider: the Canadian dollar has fallen against the US $ and the €, so US $450 is costing me $625 Cdn. I would pay that for someone who is an elite session provider, someone who provides services that are beyond that which most of these women offer. But if reviews suggest that a woman does not provide an exceptional encounter, I will pass on booking. $500 US is out of my price range. 

When you are presented with an extra charge for muscle worship, and the basic $500 rate doesn't allow any contact, then it's an easy no. I always used to just pay the base rate and take my chances on how lucky I would be when we were together, but this indicates that posing is all she really wants to do.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Things like typically swing back and forth but I honestly do not know. Younger guys today seem to be afraid of their own shadow therefore most are just fine staying at home and getting their rocks off watching online which is great for the girls as they can make a hefty payday never leaving their house.

Yeah it's been talked about plenty that online/OF has grown even more since the pandemic.

And something that isn't talked about enough is  what you mentioned; that there are lots of fans/schmoes that are too nervous or shy about meeting the women they admire in person, so that serves to boost the online market even more.


Absolutely correct. It's incredible how many young people particularly men just like to sit around and get their jollies online instead of having interaction with the opposite sex. I actually think that is why so many young women today are going for older guys. Young men today are kind of blahs. I should know. I married a woman much younger then me and I do at least a very small part of it is that men her age were putting her feet to sleep.

Sad to say but the online market is bigger then the session one. So even if they are making a bit less per session via online, they make up in volume plus expenses.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
$550 for posing and flexing. +$100 muscle worship, but "no sexual activity except for pegging." +$100 for topless. +$100 for "venue maintenance" (No, I don't know what that is, but she had a venue. Mopping up Schmoe sweat? Washing bedsheets?). Any wrestling would "have to be negotiated."

Now, I do not want any of this to be perceived as criticism or and attempt to lowball the bulkette in question, and I said as much to her. In fact, I think that to endure our bloated (in my case), sweaty corpulences draped all over them, they should charge as much as they want. The market will decide if such prices will fly.

Just curious to ask active sessioners if these are typical prices?  Thanks, lads!!  ;)

Overall, the $300 from 1996-97 should be like $580-620 today, according to the consumer price index.

I'm not big on being presented with lots of a la carte prices, and a basic session for me has to include the muscle worship, so I'm looking at a base price of $650 with your girl, which is the discounted price I was given by someone else recently. She was well worth it, but every average, unproven Jane debuting at $500+ doesn't work in my calculus. I was OK taking with taking the occasional flyer at $400 not that long ago, but $500 is still a lot of money to me, so she'd need to be super desirable for me to even consider it.

When I started meeting these women, $250-$300 Canadian was the hourly rate that most asked. Many of the American women would ask for US currency, but that wasn't a big issue because exchange rates were not as bad as they are now. The explanation that inflation has affected price increases evenly doesn't account for wage stagnation. I enjoy my work but there is a ceiling to what I can charge. There is also the declining exchange rate to consider: the Canadian dollar has fallen against the US $ and the €, so US $450 is costing me $625 Cdn. I would pay that for someone who is an elite session provider, someone who provides services that are beyond that which most of these women offer. But if reviews suggest that a woman does not provide an exceptional encounter, I will pass on booking. $500 US is out of my price range. 

When you are presented with an extra charge for muscle worship, and the basic $500 rate doesn't allow any contact, then it's an easy no. I always used to just pay the base rate and take my chances on how lucky I would be when we were together, but this indicates that posing is all she really wants to do.

When I started (1999) $200-300 (US dollars) was the typical range for a standard one hour session. It stayed that way for quite a long time until it became standard across the board it was $300 being the standard fee for an hour session. Then it seem to go right from $300 to $500 almost overnight. I am retired from sessioning but if I wasn't, I do think that would have effected my calendar. As it was, I was mostly seeing regulars before I retired who gave me a break for being a long time client so I never got really into the standard $500 an hour session rate.

But again it's a providers market. There are less of them now and perhaps more importantly, there are lots of other avenues now for them to make tons of dough at home that wasn't around really 10-15 years ago. Not in the same way it is now. Seriously some of the money these findom women make is utterly insane. I don't be one to knock how someone gets their rocks off  but my goodness, that is one I will never understand LOL!

Tiberius

Was she advertising her OF on the contact page or the linktree? Its possible she is not aiming at doing sessions and sets prices to discourage sessions.

mikem2436

$500-$600 for 1 hour seems to be the norm now. I got lucky with 1 session girl who charges $450!

2ndHoodman

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
$550 for posing and flexing. +$100 muscle worship, but "no sexual activity except for pegging." +$100 for topless. +$100 for "venue maintenance" (No, I don't know what that is, but she had a venue. Mopping up Schmoe sweat? Washing bedsheets?). Any wrestling would "have to be negotiated."

Now, I do not want any of this to be perceived as criticism or and attempt to lowball the bulkette in question, and I said as much to her. In fact, I think that to endure our bloated (in my case), sweaty corpulences draped all over them, they should charge as much as they want. The market will decide if such prices will fly.

Just curious to ask active sessioners if these are typical prices?  Thanks, lads!!  ;)

Overall, the $300 from 1996-97 should be like $580-620 today, according to the consumer price index.

I'm not big on being presented with lots of a la carte prices, and a basic session for me has to include the muscle worship, so I'm looking at a base price of $650 with your girl, which is the discounted price I was given by someone else recently. She was well worth it, but every average, unproven Jane debuting at $500+ doesn't work in my calculus. I was OK taking with taking the occasional flyer at $400 not that long ago, but $500 is still a lot of money to me, so she'd need to be super desirable for me to even consider it.

When I started meeting these women, $250-$300 Canadian was the hourly rate that most asked. Many of the American women would ask for US currency, but that wasn't a big issue because exchange rates were not as bad as they are now. The explanation that inflation has affected price increases evenly doesn't account for wage stagnation. I enjoy my work but there is a ceiling to what I can charge. There is also the declining exchange rate to consider: the Canadian dollar has fallen against the US $ and the €, so US $450 is costing me $625 Cdn. I would pay that for someone who is an elite session provider, someone who provides services that are beyond that which most of these women offer. But if reviews suggest that a woman does not provide an exceptional encounter, I will pass on booking. $500 US is out of my price range. 

When you are presented with an extra charge for muscle worship, and the basic $500 rate doesn't allow any contact, then it's an easy no. I always used to just pay the base rate and take my chances on how lucky I would be when we were together, but this indicates that posing is all she really wants to do.

When I started (1999) $200-300 (US dollars) was the typical range for a standard one hour session. It stayed that way for quite a long time until it became standard across the board it was $300 being the standard fee for an hour session. Then it seem to go right from $300 to $500 almost overnight. I am retired from sessioning but if I wasn't, I do think that would have effected my calendar. As it was, I was mostly seeing regulars before I retired who gave me a break for being a long time client so I never got really into the standard $500 an hour session rate.

But again it's a providers market. There are less of them now and perhaps more importantly, there are lots of other avenues now for them to make tons of dough at home that wasn't around really 10-15 years ago. Not in the same way it is now. Seriously some of the money these findom women make is utterly insane. I don't be one to knock how someone gets their rocks off  but my goodness, that is one I will never understand LOL!

400 got skipped so hard. The pandemic didn't help that either. That's the bummer 400 barely had time to sit for a few years let alone a decade

buckyboy

Inflation inflation inflation.  It is everywhere.  Providers understand that those who have the means and incentive will pay more.  The $300 or even $400 meetings are gone.  I have two local UTR providers, who even aren't active bodybuilders anymore, but are still very muscular and ripped.  They run me +/-$600 and pretty much all is on the table.  Therefore, even though it dings me, I get value, fun and connection.  I'm in my late 60s and Old Man Time's footsteps are getting closer.  I'm having fun for as long as I can.  Both of these ladies are beautiful, sexy and love the oil.

FBBMW

Higher prices along with fewer must meet muscle stars, is resulting in fewer sessions for me, so paying the must meet SGs isn't
too bad.   

I don't get all the new little to no muscle session girls.       

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Higher prices along with fewer must meet muscle stars, is resulting in fewer sessions for me, so paying the must meet SGs isn't
too bad.   

I don't get all the new little to no muscle session girls.     

Right, I assume this is primarily a problem for people who are into wrestling, which isn't one of my interests. As a fan of muscle worship and feats of strength, I can only get the session I'm looking for if the girl is a serious FBB with serious muscle mass. I pay high rates, but at a low frequency since the population of women who look like that is obviously very scarce. But is it true that there are fewer muscle stars today than there were, say, a decade or two ago? I'd have assumed the opposite, especially given the relative normalization of female muscularity, propelled in part by the "muscle mommy" TikTok/Insta**** trend.

FBBMW

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Higher prices along with fewer must meet muscle stars, is resulting in fewer sessions for me, so paying the must meet SGs isn't
too bad.     

Right, I assume this is primarily a problem for people who are into wrestling, which isn't one of my interests. As a fan of muscle worship and feats of strength, I can only get the session I'm looking for if the girl is a serious FBB with serious muscle mass. I pay high rates, but at a low frequency since the population of women who look like that is obviously very scarce. But is it true that there are fewer muscle stars today than there were, say, a decade or two ago? I'd have assumed the opposite, especially given the relative normalization of female muscularity, propelled in part by the "muscle mommy" TikTok/Insta**** trend.

I think the guys mainly into wrestling/dom are more OK with the smaller girls.   

There were more bodybuilders competing 10-20 years ago.  FBB contests used to have LW, MW, LHW, HW divisions and
only FBB.   Now all the newer Figure, Physique, Bikini, Wellness divisions seem to distract girls from going all the way to
bodybuilder.     Todays  figure + physique  girls are close to bodybuilders from years ago.   If there was more $$ in FBB,
more would be tempted to go big.   

There are a lot more overall session girls now, than years ago, but not more bodybuilders.   
There might be more FBBs in sessions if it wasn't for the various online options.           

mikem2436

I say $450-$500 and hour. Usually topless is like $50 extra when I did my sessions. But for me muscle worship and posing was included in the hour

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Higher prices along with fewer must meet muscle stars, is resulting in fewer sessions for me, so paying the must meet SGs isn't
too bad.     

Right, I assume this is primarily a problem for people who are into wrestling, which isn't one of my interests. As a fan of muscle worship and feats of strength, I can only get the session I'm looking for if the girl is a serious FBB with serious muscle mass. I pay high rates, but at a low frequency since the population of women who look like that is obviously very scarce. But is it true that there are fewer muscle stars today than there were, say, a decade or two ago? I'd have assumed the opposite, especially given the relative normalization of female muscularity, propelled in part by the "muscle mommy" TikTok/Insta**** trend.

I think the guys mainly into wrestling/dom are more OK with the smaller girls.   

There were more bodybuilders competing 10-20 years ago.  FBB contests used to have LW, MW, LHW, HW divisions and
only FBB.   Now all the newer Figure, Physique, Bikini, Wellness divisions seem to distract girls from going all the way to
bodybuilder.     Todays  figure + physique  girls are close to bodybuilders from years ago.   If there was more $$ in FBB,
more would be tempted to go big.   

There are a lot more overall session girls now, than years ago, but not more bodybuilders.   
There might be more FBBs in sessions if it wasn't for the various online options.           

I am not sure if there are more sessionates now then there was 10-15 years ago. Definitely agree there are less bodybuilders which is one of the reasons why prices have gone up so dramatically over the past several years. Simply supply has run low, therefore, the girls can charge a higher fee especially if they are on tour given the price of how expensive everything has gotten. OF and other online forms have really taken a bite out of the session world.

Jbiggie

This is an interesting thread. I started sessioning 7-8 years ago at a time when 500 was the absolute reasonable limit and most sessions were between 350 - 450. That has obviously shifted dramatically in recent years as sessions approach 1k. What's slightly unique this industry is that the cost basis seems to be USD. So a session provider in bulgaria will charge the same as a provider in Florida, which further skews the industry. Much like economy more broadly, these nice-to-haves are beginning to cater to a more affluent segment of the population. My spending habits haven't changed much from 8 years ago. I probably spend up to 4k annually at most on seasons but instead of partaking once a month, it's two for three times at year with providers I already have strong relationships with.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
This is an interesting thread. I started sessioning 7-8 years ago at a time when 500 was the absolute reasonable limit and most sessions were between 350 - 450. That has obviously shifted dramatically in recent years as sessions approach 1k. What's slightly unique this industry is that the cost basis seems to be USD. So a session provider in bulgaria will charge the same as a provider in Florida, which further skews the industry. Much like economy more broadly, these nice-to-haves are beginning to cater to a more affluent segment of the population. My spending habits haven't changed much from 8 years ago. I probably spend up to 4k annually at most on seasons but instead of partaking once a month, it's two for three times at year with providers I already have strong relationships with.

Yeah, towards the endo f my career, I was pretty much only doing repeat business with sessioniates I had a strong relationship knowing I get the session I want plus most of them cut me a break on the session price since I was a long standing customer.

Again, it's amazing how fast it went from $300 to $500 in terms of a standard hour session fee. It was like $400 was basically skipped!