Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tiny Tinker Barbell

Started by Bulklover, November 14, 2025, 12:09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Currently in contact working out session details. Talked to her on IG and she seems very sweet and communicative. Will likely run into similar "venue" issues, but in this case, I think I'll force myself to pony up the dough for a nice locale. I'll report back upon deployment . . . I'm getting very positive vibes!   :)  Oh, and she is anything by "tiny."  Heehee!
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

Life sucks and then you die.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Currently in contact working out session details. Talked to her on IG and she seems very sweet and communicative. Will likely run into similar "venue" issues, but in this case, I think I'll force myself to pony up the dough for a nice locale. I'll report back upon deployment . . . I'm getting very positive vibes!   :)  Oh, and she is anything by "tiny."  Heehee!

Seems like you are going back for a good one! :)

Mscllvr21


Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks. What is her IG?

Yeah, that's it: tiny tinker barbell
Life sucks and then you die.

Mscllvr21


clay99

There's an interview up with sessiongirls on their youtube channel. She has quite a deep voice and looks way bigger than her pictures suggest. Looks like she would be fun

clay99

But she's in a relationship and won't do "extras"

Sounds like she gets a lot of foot fetish customers 

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But she's in a relationship and won't do "extras"

Sounds like she gets a lot of foot fetish customers

Yep, confirmed.   :'(
Life sucks and then you die.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
But she's in a relationship and won't do "extras"

Sounds like she gets a lot of foot fetish customers

Yep, confirmed.   :'(

Still she is a nice person has a similar physique to AmazonNikki but maybe has bigger arms than her

Trinx310

She's not worth booking , I had a friend who tried and she quoted him $70 for 7 mins and myself $125 for the same amount. She comes off entitled, brag about being "highly requested" with ZERO REVIEWS  to show forth. The interview she did on YouTube is nothing more than a Pokerface she puts in to reel ppl into her ENTITLED WORLD. Goodluck , maybe she'll have a code switch when she reads this.

Trinx310

She wants you to pay before booking any time slot to chose from. , which was cringeworthy because anything can happen in between time.
Anytime I asked for a booking time she replied
"Once again and for the last time: I don't schedule sessions in my agenda without a deposit with PROPER due notice!"

russianfbbfan

I can confirm what people mentioned-not only "no extras" but almost no contact at all. Moreover, her recent photos are far away from the ones on her SG profile.

e_honda

I don't get the feeling she's going to be on the scene for very long.

Sounds like she's more interested in collecting peoples' deposits than she is actually doing sessions.

Bulklover

Despite the speculation about her willingness to do sessions, on IG and in emails, she comes across as very sweet and conversant. Unfortunately, she was out of my price range. BUT this March, I'm traveling to Nawlins and will hang with Tazzie and I am SOOOO looking forward to seeing that sweet woman again!   :)
Life sucks and then you die.

FemFlexUSA

There wasn't much in the YouTube clip about sessions at all. It was mostly other stuff. The only problem with the clip is the insinuation that there are providers who are engaged in possibly illegal activities. There's a difference between an anonymous person suggesting it in a post here on Saradas and a real person saying it out loud on YouTube. Law enforcement is not monitoring SG's YouTube. But what if a crazy person decides to go on a crusade? It's the kind of snippet that can be weaponized against a person not even in the clip or against the industry at large.

There are crazy people linked to the session world who have gone on crusades before.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login - world's best muscle webcam site
herbiceps.com - stronger every day
femflex.com - where beauty meets muscle