LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Tiny Tinker Barbell

Started by Bulklover, November 14, 2025, 12:09:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There wasn't much in the YouTube clip about sessions at all. It was mostly other stuff. The only problem with the clip is the insinuation that there are providers who are engaged in possibly illegal activities. There's a difference between an anonymous person suggesting it in a post here on Saradas and a real person saying it out loud on YouTube. Law enforcement is not monitoring SG's YouTube. But what if a crazy person decides to go on a crusade? It's the kind of snippet that can be weaponized against a person not even in the clip or against the industry at large.

There are crazy people linked to the session world who have gone on crusades before.

SG should probably take down that interview with her for those reasons. The guy interviewing her is a high level wrestling/BJJ coach. Thinking of buying some of his wrestling tutorial videos. In the UK we don't have many wrestling clubs but have alot of MMA/BJJ gyms.

clay99

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

Trinx310

She has ZERO postive REVIEWS about her but will mention she's HIGHLY REQUESTED and MANY FANS ENJOY HER smh. She gaslights herself to make send money, it's the oldest sales tactic.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She has ZERO postive REVIEWS about her but will mention she's HIGHLY REQUESTED and MANY FANS ENJOY HER smh. She gaslights herself to make send money, it's the oldest sales tactic.

Right now she has zero reviews, period.

I'm sure she's highly requested in that she's gotten a lot of e-mails from people interested. It's probably resulted in no sessions.

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Despite the speculation about her willingness to do sessions, on IG and in emails, she comes across as very sweet and conversant. Unfortunately, she was out of my price range. BUT this March, I'm traveling to Nawlins and will hang with Tazzie and I am SOOOO looking forward to seeing that sweet woman again!   :)

I hope your experience with her is spendid I look forward to your verdict! However, will say that her SG reviews thus far are pretty abysmal...

mra78

She seems like a real charmer.

liftcarryfan1

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Despite the speculation about her willingness to do sessions, on IG and in emails, she comes across as very sweet and conversant. Unfortunately, she was out of my price range. BUT this March, I'm traveling to Nawlins and will hang with Tazzie and I am SOOOO looking forward to seeing that sweet woman again!   :)

When is the last time you saw Tazzie?

Haven't heard good things about here recently and I love her also

Bulklover

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Despite the speculation about her willingness to do sessions, on IG and in emails, she comes across as very sweet and conversant. Unfortunately, she was out of my price range. BUT this March, I'm traveling to Nawlins and will hang with Tazzie and I am SOOOO looking forward to seeing that sweet woman again!   :)

When is the last time you saw Tazzie?

Haven't heard good things about here recently and I love her also

Saw her back in the middle of October. She did have some significant health issues, but she's past that and back deadlifting 500 lbs. and HTF can someone lift THAT much weight and still be so dang cute??   :)  We had a great time hanging out, and I am headed back in March for another conference at the WW II Museum . . . although the conference is secondary on my list of things to do.  >:D
Life sucks and then you die.

Bulklover

Oh sorry, I didn't mean to hijack this thread. Re. TTB . . . she IS out of my price range, but she laughs at all my dumb jokes on IG, and we have DMed a wee bit . . . although I'm not sure her willingly associating with me is a recommendation.  Heehee!
Life sucks and then you die.

post_punk_skunk

Has anyone sessioned with her recently? Her existing reviews are pretty bad but since she's going to be in my area this spring I'm curious if there's been any observable improvements in service quality. Physically she's my type so I'd love to book with her if it's worth it.

rivphikypop

Would love to session with her as well, even though the reviews I read were pretty bad in SessionGirls. She might have been pressurised to take her page down which she in fact has after clicking on a broken link!

post_punk_skunk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Would love to session with her as well, even though the reviews I read were pretty bad in SessionGirls. She might have been pressurised to take her page down which she in fact has after clicking on a broken link!

Interesting. Must've happened in the past few hours because when I checked this morning it was there. I was still considering trying to book with her.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone sessioned with her recently? Her existing reviews are pretty bad but since she's going to be in my area this spring I'm curious if there's been any observable improvements in service quality. Physically she's my type so I'd love to book with her if it's worth it.

So far, there hasn't been a single account on this forum or on her SG profile that someone actually had a session with her. Her SG profile just had reviews with people saying they weren't able to set anything up with her. Nobody mentioned actually having a session with her and if it was good or bad.

I don't think sessions are for her. It's sort of like another Aleesha Young situation.

post_punk_skunk

On the SG pod she spoke glowingly about sessioning.

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
On the SG pod she spoke glowingly about sessioning.

Evidently it didn't equate to actually booking and doing sessions. Her profile is currently deleted.

clay99

Did a recent interview, looks quite big like a more thicker version of Amazon Nikki.