Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New UK UTR very muscular bodybuilder

Started by Del4, September 19, 2025, 11:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Del4

Hi all, for those in the UK lamenting the lack of muscular women available in the UK for sessions, there is an unbelievable woman who is entering the UTR scene.
She is an ifbb pro, currently competing at an high level, starting to look to get into sessions and based in the midlands, although she has told me that she would be open to travel were transport and accommodation paid for. I have met her once a couple of months ago for her first and only session so far and she is very muscular! Just entering off season, she is planning to compete again next year.

I am not going to give her social media details as if you are a bodybuilding fan you would likely recognise her and she is looking to remain relatively anonymous, however you can contact her directly on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and she will supply a picture.

I had a wonderful muscle worship session with her and she has loads of thick muscle that she enjoys being worshipped. Please note that she does have strict limits around how sensual she will go. She has not done lift and carry or wrestling before but she would be willing to try (only light wrestling as staying injury free is her priority).

She is also a sweet and super cool woman. I  found her incredibly reliable and straightforward to deal with.

I'm happy to answer questions, but would highly recommend contacting her directly.


JustBiceps

Any info of her height and weight?

QuoteI am not going to give her social media details as if you are a bodybuilding fan you would likely recognise her and she is looking to remain relatively anonymous, however you can contact her directly on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and she will supply a picture.

Del4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Any info of her height and weight?
She is 5'7 and gets up to around 80kg or maybe a bit more, but pretty solid all muscle:

e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I contacted her she sent me a photo of her back but it's pretty obvious who it is, if she is genuine then it's great news

There's a pretty reputable Saradas member confirming he had a session with her, so I feel pretty confident it's genuine.

petitfilou87

OK for no pics but could you write us her height and her body weight pls ? THX

QuoteI am not going to give her social media details as if you are a bodybuilding fan you would likely recognise her and she is looking to remain relatively anonymous, however you can contact her directly on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and she will supply a picture.

Quote
She is 5'7 and gets up to around 80kg or maybe a bit more, but pretty solid all muscle:

JustBiceps

She asked for £400/hr and £200 deposit. It's above average, but I'm not sure I want to send a UTR FBB a 50% deposit

petitfilou87

I ve sended a message to her but no answer !!! I wait

fraggle2022

I have emailed her and she has been responsive and very nice so far. Hoping to get a session set up soon.

Still very intrigued as to who she is, but that adds to the fun I suppose!

petitfilou87

For me I wait yet her answer since a week
I don t understand

sprstrn

She sent me pics an I identified her. So I wrote her via Insta****. I guess she's not who she claims to be.

Female Bodybuilding

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
For me I wait yet her answer since a week
I don t understand

You may have approached her in a manner that was misunderstood. It might be best to send another email, this time written in a more polite and considerate tone.
"Strong Women. Powerful Physiques. One Community."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The Internet's Premier Female Bodybuilding Archive

clay99

Maybe she doesn't want to get screenshotted on IG with dms and prefers to keep communications with email only. From watching a YT channel appears she has a daughter and perhaps a partner.


e_honda

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe she doesn't want to get screenshotted on IG with dms and prefers to keep communications with email only. From watching a YT channel appears she has a daughter and perhaps a partner.

Yeah, if she's UTR she's probably not going to be messaging people about sessions over IG and will deny that she does them if people ask her.

That's why she has a specific e-mail for sessions. She wants to keep it separate from her social media and her "regular" e-mail accounts.

Just use the e-mail that was given here.

JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was very polite to her but I still don't have an answer!! I told her I was French, maybe she doesn't like French people? I don't know

Most women in this business don't really care about nationality, race, age, looks...etc. Your email must've gone into spam folder or something.

Boselectah

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've had a ton of back and forth with her and she's always been very kind and very keen to meet for a session, paid my deposit after seeing the photos-she might be really busy or going to spam folder?


This might be a BIG red flag. Any serious service provider will need you to pay up or shut up within about 3 messages - most will not tolerate endless questions or pissing about, they rightly expect us to move swiftly to making a commitment. I'd be suspicious of any sessionette who seemed happy to tolerate a meandering back and forth with no actual booking forthcoming.

BUT, your post is vague on actual timeline, at what point you stumped up a deposit, if you have seen her or have a date booked.