⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

New UK UTR very muscular bodybuilder

Started by Del4, September 19, 2025, 11:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

clay99

Any British UTR based in London? Travelling to midlands is too much of a commute.
If there was a British based FBB living in London permanently right now she would be making a killing in sessions.



chimpy666

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've had a ton of back and forth with her and she's always been very kind and very keen to meet for a session, paid my deposit after seeing the photos-she might be really busy or going to spam folder?


This might be a BIG red flag. Any serious service provider will need you to pay up or shut up within about 3 messages - most will not tolerate endless questions or pissing about, they rightly expect us to move swiftly to making a commitment. I'd be suspicious of any sessionette who seemed happy to tolerate a meandering back and forth with no actual booking forthcoming.

BUT, your post is vague on actual timeline, at what point you stumped up a deposit, if you have seen her or have a date booked.

Sorry my fault

So I messaged her we had about 10 back and forwards just chatting then I asked for photos as £200 deposit is a tad steep with no images, saw the photos and booked and then since then we have sent 90+ emails just sorting out times and dates and hotels and general chat

Del4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I've had a ton of back and forth with her and she's always been very kind and very keen to meet for a session, paid my deposit after seeing the photos-she might be really busy or going to spam folder?


This might be a BIG red flag. Any serious service provider will need you to pay up or shut up within about 3 messages - most will not tolerate endless questions or pissing about, they rightly expect us to move swiftly to making a commitment. I'd be suspicious of any sessionette who seemed happy to tolerate a meandering back and forth with no actual booking forthcoming.

BUT, your post is vague on actual timeline, at what point you stumped up a deposit, if you have seen her or have a date booked.

Sorry my fault

So I messaged her we had about 10 back and forwards just chatting then I asked for photos as £200 deposit is a tad steep with no images, saw the photos and booked and then since then we have sent 90+ emails just sorting out times and dates and hotels and general chat

If she has a good vibe and chemistry with you (even just messaging) then she is more chatty, especially after you pay a deposit (and that will definitely translate to providing a better session)

Del4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Maybe she doesn't want to get screenshotted on IG with dms and prefers to keep communications with email only. From watching a YT channel appears she has a daughter and perhaps a partner.

Yeah, if she's UTR she's probably not going to be messaging people about sessions over IG and will deny that she does them if people ask her.

That's why she has a specific e-mail for sessions. She wants to keep it separate from her social media and her "regular" e-mail accounts.

Just use the e-mail that was given here.

Yes, she definitely wants to remain UTR, so once she has set the email up, she is very very unlikely to answer IG DMs relating to sessions.

Del4

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I was very polite to her but I still don't have an answer!! I told her I was French, maybe she doesn't like French people? I don't know

That won't be it. Either it went to her spam or you wrote in a way that she does not appreciate (no idea as I haven't seen your email), like asking about certain services that she has no desire to provide. Feel free to DM your email address and I will ask her to look out for it.

jamest33614

This lady looks absolutely incredible, gotta be one of the best physiques on the scene😍 Any word on how sensual she can be! PM if more appropriate.

clay99

When she emailed me told no nude MW. Strictly clothed

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Did you manage to arrange a season with clay99. Has anyone other than Del4 met up with her yet?

No prefer to see someone else tbh

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
oh I see, any particular reason?

She's based outside London.

petitfilou87

contact her directly on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and she will supply a picture

haytch12

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Has anyone else yet had a session with this lady?
I've not even had a reply from her and it's been 4 days

Jbuzz

Initial emails are answered up to a week.

fraggle2022

Has anyone else had a session with her yet?

fraggle2022

Well I've booked a session with her in January, so I hope she lives up to the hype!!

chimpy666

I have a session booked and she has been fantastic with the emails back and forth every week to every day, I understand I needed to book the hotel for the session so I did that but unsure on if I have to pay for her travel, I will double check

so far its been easy to setup and easy going on the correspondance