Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
581836 Posts in 74197 Topics by 29442 Members - Latest Member: Dodo23 May 23, 2024, 03:41:09 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Hell on Earth - An Experiment
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Hell on Earth - An Experiment  (Read 92129 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Re: Hell on Earth
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2011, 02:48:46 pm »
They arrived in the town of Barricada by nightfall. After a short discussion at the gate, Lucy and Theresa disappeared in the confusing labyrinth of streets that formed the confusing city. Barricada had started as a few simple houses on top of a hydroelectricity plant and had slowly grown into a huge shanty town with markets, water sellers, several towers and quite a few mansions of the various slumlords.
The town was an attraction point for all the straggling survivors of the World's End. The two women soon found an inn and  a bathhouse and decided to settle down for a while. Theresa quickly set up a working household and established contact with the local chapter of the order. After a few days of settling down, the two women paid a visit to the chapterhouse. It was a rickety building close to the turbines, loud and cramped, and hosted a group of nuns.
Theresa knocked on the door. Soon, it was opened and a short, elderly woman in a nun's garb looked out. She asked:
"Who are you? What do you want?"
Theresa was surprised. She pointed to her headdress and replied:
"We're nuns of the order. We want to speak to the mother superior."
The old woman stared at her blankly, then said:
"She isn't here anymore. Was killed a few weeks ago. Where are you from?"
Behind Theresa, Lucy had enough. With a shove of her mighty arm, she opened the door, pushing the old woman aside. She added: "I'm sorry." and walked in.
Inside, a group of women of all ages, lanky, tired and hungry, stared at the intruders. One of them screamed and ran away. Lucy removed her veil and said:
"Have no fear! I am Sister Lucretia of the order and I am here to bring you good news!"
The women gasped, horrified at the sight. Finally, they calmed down, astonished by the giant's bizarre appearance. Lucy looked down on them. Was this all there was? Was this the force of the order? These puny waifs? She couldn't help but sneer.
Theresa led the older woman back into the room and shut the door. Lucy waited until they were ready, then she said:
"I have killed Baal Zabuth. My next target is Asturath. I need to find her and defeat her."
She paused for them to take in the new facts.
"The demons can be destroyed and they will be destroyed. Our order was created to do this and I expect you to do your part."
One of the middle-aged nuns finally gathered her courage and asked:
"But how can we? We are small and weak! We cannot stand up in a fight!"
Lucy looked down on her and a glint of amusement might have appeared in her perfectly white eyes.
"I will teach you how to defend yourself and those who can fight will be taught how to destroy the demons. Finally, there are many ways you can help. Let's not forget that the people must see that the demons' offers are worthless when faced with true faith!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2011, 02:48:46 pm »

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2011, 02:49:08 pm »
The women were clearly intimidated, but seemed to be ready to accept Lucy's words. Lucy told Theresa to check the available reserves and the state of the building. Meanwhile, she ordered the elderly nun to make a list of the order's members and to filter out those whom she expected to help the cause. Also, she ordered her to create a directory of those people and organisations favourable to the order in the city.
Finally, Theresa took Lucy aside and said:
"Mistress, we'll need money to make this organisation work. If we want to train them as an armed force, we need to feed them and get some equipment."
"How have they survived until now?"
"Most of them are beggars, some of them have other ways of finding an income."
"I see. Well, we'll just have to find a few sources of income. Any options?"
"There is a gladiator's arena, there are bounties to be hunted, there are a few things to be taken off. There are also a few demon lords in town which could stand a little lightening before we dispose of them."
"I think it would be best for us to stay hidden for now and not to draw attention to ourselves. We need something discrete."
Theresa replied:
"The son of one of the patricians has disappeared and the parents are desperate. If we find him, we might get the support we need."
"That sounds good. Send the women out to see if they can find a trail."
"I will, mistress."
Lucy watched the nuns disappear quickly. She realised she was in the middle of a war now. She put on her hood and veil and returned to the inn. Once in her room, she stripped and stared at herself in the mirror. The flames of her tattoos were flickering red. She cupped her monstrous breasts, marveling at their surreal roundness. They seemed a tad smaller now that she had grown. She wondered whether she would return to her proportions later on. Finally, she couldn't resist anymore and just went into a massive flex, letting her enormous biceps pop out to its fully swollen size. She reached over with her other hand and caressed it. Her body felt alien to her, the total transformation she had gone through having thoroughly alienated her from herself. Touching herself and caressing the boulder-like abdominals she soon couldn't help herself anymore and dropped on the bed with a crash. The floor creaked as she struck her clit, thrashing about wildly. When she finally came, the entire inn was woken.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2011, 04:52:10 pm »
During the next few days, the nuns searched the city, trying to find clues about the boy's whereabouts. Theresa stayed at the chapterhouse and collected the information. Meanwhile, Lucy explored the city, getting to know the people and the various paths. Soon, she easily found her way even in the darkness, evading the local gangs and sometimes disciplining the more dangerous ones. After initial resistance, the local strongmen soon realised that cooperating with the veiled giant was a much better option than counting your teeth from the gutter. Using her well-honed method of domination by voice and acts, Lucy quickly accessed the gang networks and soon had the entire underworld swarming on the search.
After a few days of searching, Theresa approached her:
"Mistress, I have some information on the disappeared kid."
Lucy was at the chapterhouse. She had constructed some free weights from scrap and was now pumping it intensely. Her grapefruit-sized biceps swelled and stretched with effort.
"I'm listening."
"If I put everything together, I'm pretty certain that the kid isn't in the undercity. Unless he's been killed outright, there is no trace of him. No corpse, no suspicious signs."
Lucy racked the improvised weights and asked:
"Which means?"
"The kid isn't here, so he must be either outside the city, sold as a slave, for example, or inside. In this case, I think that it is most plausible that he was taken by a rival family."
"Excellent."
"Since the slave traders seem to be really scared of the father's revenge in case anything happened to his son, they seem to be out of this."
"Which leaves us with a suspicious group of rivals."
"Exactly. The problem is that we have no way to approach them for now."
"Are you sure about that? I guess that a friendly visit to some of the more dangerous elements of society should allow us to narrow down the circle of suspects."
"And then?"
"And then it's high time they had a visit of the emissaries of faith."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2011, 04:52:23 pm »
"Wrong answer!"
Lucy's voice thundered as the bald man lost a piece of skin to the uncovered concrete. The guy was a large and burly man, but against the fury of the hyper-muscular young woman, he was powerless. His guards and attendants lay dead, wounded or unconscious. Theresa, playing the good cop, asked again:
"Lionel. We know you are the most prolific pimp in the undercity. Your girls and boys must have seen a bit of the more exclusive bedrooms of this town. So please, for your own sake, tell us which ones are actively fighting the Darmana family."
"The ones with the stolen kid?"
Lucy shouted:
"We ask the questions!", and gave him another blow to the stomach.
Theresa added:
"Those. Exactly."
"I tell you, I know nothing! Nothing! Please!"
Lucy dropped him. She bent down.
"Perfect. Then, my friend, you have one day. One day to find out what we need to know. One day to save your miserable skin."
Lionel cowered and said:
"Okay, I'll do what you want. Will you leave me alone?"
Theresa replied:
"If you're good, you'll come through this alive. We might even help you to a less sinful life."
"What?"
He immediately fell silent as Lucy clenched her fist and smiled evilly.

The next day, Lucy and Theresa got the requested list. It turned out that there were two families directly fighting the Darmanas. Theresa suggested that a discrete first approach would be preferable. As a result, they spied on the two families beforehand and prepared their visit. Soon, it became clear that the Erato family was very interested in the Darmana's business, whereas the Zul family mostly held grudges about things long past. They put the focus on the Eratos and had their visit announced. When the day came, the two nuns put on their best garbs, which they had made by the other nuns, and approached the family's estate.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2011, 03:53:43 pm »
The chamberlain of the house of Erato was unpleasantly surprised by the two guests and their entourage. As he welcomed them, he saw that the two clearly important nuns were in the company of a dozen others. Between them, a hitherto unseen older woman was waiting. The two warrior women guarding her were intimidating. Really intimidating. Staring at their buff physique, he wondered where the normally calm and friendly nuns would find such terrible creatures. Maybe they were joining forces with the demons?
He finally asked:
"Greetings and welcome to the house of Erato. Who might I announce?"
The taller, veiled woman replied with a powerful voice:
"We will see your master. Tell him the Order has come to make him realise the will of God."
"What?"
"Get your master unless you seek to doom him!"

Intimidated, the chamberlain ran off, finding his master. The Lord of Erato, an elderly gentleman, thin, tall and grey-haired, his long hair and moustache perfectly groomed, was currently attending his business with his accountants and managers, clearing up problems that might have come up. As the chamberlain burst in, he was surprised and looked at his servant with wonder:
"Why, greetings, Stanley. What is the matter?"
The man burst out:
"Nuns! They have come to make you meet God!"
"What? Why?"
"Sir, you must flee, they mean business!"
The Lord of Erato looked at the trembling man and replied:
"I doubt that. Show them to the audience room. I'll be right there." To his subordinates, he said: "Gentlemen, I fear that something has come up. Please finish your work and we'll continue this later."
As he got up, he told the chamberlain:
"Get the guard ready. I don't want any surprises."
"Of course, sir, right away."

After a short wait, the Lord entered the audience room, looked at his guests and couldn't help swallowing. The massive, veiled figure was intimidating all right. Still, a man has to do what he has to.
"Good day, my ladies. May I offer you food and drink?"
The tall woman spoke from behind the veil:
"You may."
Once they were served and had a little small talk, he asked:
"I am honoured by your visit, but tell me, what can I do for you?"
The tall woman was still sitting there, leaving food and drink untouched. She said with a calm voice:
"Tell us about your relationship to the house of Darmana."
"As you may know, we are rivals in business. Other than that, no relation. None asked, none granted."
"Very well. What do you think of the Darmana's son's disappearance?"
He couldn't help but smile. Those women went straight to the point.
"I have no idea about this."
"Perfect."
Suddenly, the old man realised that the chamberlain was trying to catch his attention. He ordered him closer and heard:
"Sir, one of them is missing. I just counted them, one isn't with them anymore."
"Are you sure."
"Absolutely. They all look the same, so I counted them."
"Interesting."
He leaned back and addressed his guests:
"I am aware that it is customary to donate a certain amount of money to your cause. Please receive my contribution at a common dinner I invite you to join."
As the nuns agreed, some of them hungrily, he murmured to his chamberlain:
"Find her and lock her up. Do it now!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2011, 04:28:04 pm »
Meanwhile, Sister Helen, a nun by calling and thief by profession, was sneaking through the palace, looking for the missing child. She was short, lanky and altogether harmless, were it not for a stiletto dagger she carried with her under her nun's outfit. She was a street urchin, forced to take up her profession and her calling by need. Serving the newly arrived warriors came hard to her, but she eventually complied. Indeed, finding the child was a priority for her.
She admired the rich decoration, the honourable portraits and the priceless antiques, making a mental note of their locations for a later visit. She continued her prowl when she found a door guarded by two massive thugs, each one armed and armoured. She slipped into a nearby room, quickly stepping across a well-kept library, and went to the window. She opened it, gazing down into the abyss of the undercity and climbed out. She shimmied over to the other window, which she realised was barred. She could, however, peek inside.

She saw a guest bedroom, furbished with all kinds of amenities, with a child inside as well as several attendants. The young man seemed to be angry right now, even though she couldn't hear what about. Anyway, her goal was accomplished, since this was the missing heir. She quickly descended the facade and let out a piercing whistle to alert the others of her findings. Then, she returned to the chapterhouse.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2011, 09:32:35 am »
When night fell, Lucy, Theresa and Helen were getting ready for the liberation attempt. Helen had provided ropes, climbing gear and even a set of discrete clothes. These were rather pointless for Lucy, but they tried none the less. When they were ready, they quickly moved to the palace, evaded the guards and entered the main complex. Above them, the moon slowly crept up behind a cloud. The building was a tall concrete structure, its lavish facade hiding the much more forbidding back. Its crenelated towers created a threatening silhouette against the pale moon. Guards were everywhere.
Helen was quite unhappy with this. She whispered:
"We must have raised their suspicion."
Lucy replied:
"Apparently. This requires a change of plans. I believe they would have moved the kid by now. Theresa, have the spies seen anything suspicious?"
Theresa, who had some of the nuns watch the palace during the day, answered:
"We haven't seen anything special, mistress. They brought in some supplies and checked them thoroughly. They didn't try to send anything from here. I wondered why the security was as loose as this now."
Lucy thought aloud:
"I think this is a trap. I don't know what they plan, but they didn't try to move the child, even though they realised something was afoot and they lowered their defenses. They are waiting for us."
Helen was growing impatient.
"So, what do we do now?"
"We walk right into it. You, on the other hand, find the child and bring it with you. We'll just sort things out while we're at it. Isn't that right, slave."
"Excellent, mistress!"
"Very well then."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2011, 10:14:29 am »
Lucy and Theresa quickly entered the building as Helen disappeared into the shadows. They could hear a short scuffle as she ascended the walls. The two women walked through the fortress, not too interested in remaining hidden. After all, they were to be a diversion. Pretty soon, there were shouts of "Intruders!" and "Here they are!". Lucy and Theresa waited until enough of the guards were approaching and then started fighting them. Using only batons, the two warrior women drove through their assailants. Lucy smashed the approaching black uniformed guards' heads in, throwing them around with ease. She kept an eye on her slave, but Theresa prevailed as always. After all, a lifetime of training wouldn't go to waste.
At the height of the battle, Lucy just grabbed one of the warriors, lifted him up by his foot and threw him into an approaching group of new fighters. Soon, the floor was covered with prone and unconscious guards. The few conscious ones held their heads or tried to remain calm so as not to disturb their fractures.

When the assault ended, Lucy stretched. Very few of the attackers had even managed to get to her, her superior reach allowing her to hold them at bay before they even could reach her. She looked at Theresa, who was breathing heavily. Clearly, her own supercharged physique was perfectly adapted to such blatant displays of power. She would have to find a way to allow Theresa to keep up.

Making a mental note, she continued to the hall, ready to confront the Lord of Erato. As she entered his quarters, she saw him blissfully smiling at her. He lay on a large bed, enjoying the company of several slave girls. With him, a tall, muscular woman with strange scaly skin was taking advantage of the situation. The snake woman was almost as tall as Lucy, but her spiraling horns made her appear taller. She smiled at Lucy, baring her fangs:
"Welcome, child of the Order. I am Yaga, servant of Asturath. I am glad to welcome you to your death at my hands."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2011, 04:15:47 pm »
Yaga got up, stretched and fingered with her crotch until she found something. She produced a small cylinder of beaten copper texture. She grinned and caressed it gently, inciting a moan of pleasure in the slave girls. The cylinder suddenly expanded, becoming a large spear with twin spiral tips. The weapon looked similar to Yaga's own horns. With a faint lisp, she said:
"Prepare to die, nun scum."

Lucy threw off the clothes she had used to disguise herself and revealed her monstrous physique. Her pale white skin was adorned with the flaming words of the Lord. She had recently acquired a few new symbols of holiness in the form of some new surface studs. She was bare-chested with the exception of a neckholder-bandeau that covered the top of her massive breasts. She drew her sword and sneered at her foe:
"You will fall, demon spawn."

The other one seemed surprised at the address and replied:
"I must correct you! I am no spawn, I create demons myself."
With this, she motioned the slave girls to come closer and surround her. She extended a supernaturally long and sinuous tongue and licked her nipples, gently stroking them with its triple-split tip. Finally, the nipples let out a greenish substance. She beckoned her slaves to come closer.
"Drink the milk of strength and you shall become as I am."
The slave girls surrounded her and began licking the dripping liquid from her breast. They moaned in ecstasy as their bodies began to change.

As Lucy saw what was happening, she charged. The hulking woman ran at the writhing group of demons to be and brought down her sword on them, lopping off the head of the first one. However, she realised that her opponent had managed to begin the transformation. One after one, the slaves fell to the floor, bucking and howling in sensual ecstasy. With every spasm, they grew more powerful, their muscles growing under their skins. At the same time, their faces turned more and more brutish.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2011, 10:41:55 am »
As the first slave girl's head hit the floor, the others attacked Lucy and tried to pull her down. She struggled to remain upright, the women's growing muscles making them heavier and heavier. Yaga stepped away a little, rised her spear and thrust it at Lucy's neck. The tips penetrated her ivory skin, spilling blood. Lucy gritted her teeth as Theresa howled in despair. However, Lucy was far from giving up. Instead, she released the slave girl she was throttling, grabbed the spear and tried to wrench it from Yaga's hands. The demon woman held fast, using the leverage to maintain control.
Concentrating, Lucy kicked one of the slave girls that was piling up on her at Yaga, forcing her to lose concentration for a second. Lucy pulled with all her might, dislodging the spear from her opponent's hands. She gripped the shaft tightly and broke it, leaving the tip in her skin. Gasping, she retreated a little, putting some distance between herself and the demonic slaves.
Meanwhile, Yaga had recovered and shouted:
"You can't escape and you can't fight with just one hand. You're doomed! I have defeated you!"
She laughed and screamed in triumph.
While she was distracted, Lucy grabbed one of the slaves by her neck, twisted it and threw her against another one, giving her precious seconds to reform. With a look, she ordered Theresa to sneak to Yaga's back and advanced once again, maintaining a careful distance to the other slave girls. They tried to enter her reach, but every time, a stroke of her sword cut their efforts short.

Finally, Yaga was done celebrating and returned to the matters at hand, vomiting up a similar cylinder, this one quickly changed into a spiral-bladed sword. The weapon had several intertwined blades and seemed quite gruesome. With this, she advanced calmly on Lucy, swinging it leisurely. She attacked.
Lucy was soon hard pressed to maintain her balance in the face of her opponent's relentless attack, her attention further divided to keep the other enemies in check. However, Theresa was almost there. With a sudden thrust, she stuck her blade between the intertwined ones of her foe's sword. The other one grunted with effort as she tried to dislodge it. Lucy's muscles swelled as she tried to keep the weapon. Then, suddenly, she released it and slammed her massive body into her opponent's, throwing her back and into Theresa's waiting weapon. The demonic woman was rather surprised as Theresa's spear emerged from her chest, covering the opponents' bodies in blood. Lucy continued her savage attack, grabbed Yaga's head and wrenched it off her body with a gasp.

Immediately, the demon slaves collapsed.
Lucy dropped the still living head, breathing heavily from the effort. Then, she collapsed.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2011, 06:08:30 pm »
The next weeks brought a well-deserved influx of money to the order. Not only did the Darmana family find it necessary to show their gratitude, but several of their allies and even their long standing enemies decided to prove their complete innocence regarding the demonic possessions by contributing to the order's success. Once the surprising amounts of money were counted, checked and invested, Lucy called her sisters together and told them:
"This city will become a beacon for our order. It is both easy to defend and easy to reach. We will build a stronghold against the demons and raise an army to fight Asturath."
The women nodded solemnly. She continued:
"Using the support we have found here, we will create a realm of law and order, where mankind can live safely! You will become the spearhead of our freedom. Are you ready for this?"
This time, the crowd erupted into cheers. Theresa, however, remained calm. For a moment, her heart swelled with pride at her pupil's success. At the same time, she felt sorry for her. Lucy was slowly loosing her humanity. She might even pay the ultimate price and lose herself within her new role. They would have to talk, but she couldn't. Being a slave, she had no choice but to love her unconditionally.

During the next weeks, the chapterhouse was rebuilt to become the central fortress of the city. Lucy and Theresa began training the nuns in the art of combat. Soon, the place was bustling with muscular and powerful women, training, sparring and meditating. After setting up the curriculum, Lucy had retreated to ponder the situation. The fight against Yaga had shown her that she was the only one amongst the nuns that was able to fight a full demon on equal terms. This was only possible because she had received the nectar of strength. She had to find a way to give it to her disciples. She needed the help of a true scientist.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2011, 03:59:42 pm »
After consulting the various and chaotic archives of the town, Lucy decided on a course of action. In a nearby mountain range, there was a single, larger mountain which the locals called the Holy Mountain. Upon this peak, a fortress of scientists appeared to have survived the apocalypse. Even if not, she expected to find some information there. She left Theresa to take care of the daily business of setting up the order's control of the city and left alone, carrying her weapons with her. She once again wore her simple clothes, appearing as a simple, although overly large, wanderer. She left the city in the morning, traveling north.
After a few days of marching, she saw the range appear in front of her. Those were tall, majestic peaks, covered in snow and ash. On their flanks, twisted trees grew desperately, the local wildlife having adapted to its new environment. Lucy started her ascension, first walking slowly, then climbing to reach the fortress. The climb took some time. She was certain she had been spotted by now, but no defender, scout or warden showed himself. She wasn't challenged. Instead, she was forced to realise that the local wild beasts knew no fear of humans. When she reached a plateau, she saw a bear and her cubs. She hid herself as fast as she could, edging along the ledge to evade them. The mother advanced in her direction. She looked at the climbing woman with interest.
Lucy continued to climb but realised that the beast had taken interest in her. Finally, she couldn't do anything else but climb up and act as non-threateningly as possible. This was quite difficult for a being as monstrous as herself. However, by moving slowly, she managed to escape the beasts without provoking their ire. When she had distanced them, she couldn't help but sit down for a while and recover. Even though she was a formidable warrior, she was quite sure that fighting this beast would prove to be more than she could handle.

The next day, she reached the part of the mountain where the fortress was supposed to lie. She wandered around for a while until she finally found it. It was a large complex of huddled buildings, encircled by a makeshift wall. Several of the buildings were older than the apocalypse. She approached the complex, then, as she found the gate, she put her hands to her mouth and shouted:
"HO! Anybody there?"
No response. She waited for a while, tried again, then decided to enter the structure. She climbed up the wall and descended into the huddle of buildings. The whole place seemed to be abandoned. She drew her sword and explored. After a few minutes of tensed observation, she concluded that the area was empty. Frustrated, she lowered her weapon. Suddenly, she heard the slightest of sighs. There was someone here!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2011, 01:15:30 pm »
Seconds passed, then Lucy rushed forward and made a grab for the observer. Her arms closed around the frail body of a little kid. The child, probably a girl screamed in surprise and tried to escape. Realising that her watcher was far from dangerous, Lucy tried to calm the kid and released her. The kid looked at her defiantly. Lucy asked:
"Are you alone, kid?"
The kid looked at her with wide-open eyes and replied:
"Don't kill me, demon. Please!"
Lucy was flabbergasted. She said:
"I'm no demon. I'm human, just like you."
The girl gave her an incredulous stare:
"Yes? Then show your face!"
Absentmindedly, Lucy removed her veil, only realising her error when it was too late. With a piercing shriek, the girl ran off, horrified at her captors bizarre appearance. Lucy followed her as quick as she could, unable to say anything to calm the panicking child. However, she realised that the kid was completely headless in her fright. She saw the abyss appear in front of her, the kid running straight towards it. With a jump, she outpaced her, grabbed her by the neck and prevented her from falling. She gasped and sat down, still holding the sobbing child to her.

At this moment, she came face to face with a gun's barrel and the angry, yet controlled gentleman behind it. He said:
"Leave the kid alone, demon!"
She stared at him from her pupil-less eyes and said:
"I'm no demon. I am a member of the Order and I'm looking for the scientists of the holy mountain. Are you one of them?"
He looked at her and replied:
"Prove that you are no demon."
With that, she released the kid, who scrambled back to the man. Then, she bared her body, displaying the holy symbols and scriptures on it. Two things happened. The man calmed down when he realised that she was no demon and tensed when he saw her body. It was odd to see his eyes flash as he feasted them on her magnificent body.
With a clogged throat, he said:
"Fine. You're alright. I'm the scientist. The only one left. My name is John. This is Susan. My daughter. You are welcome."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #43 on: February 07, 2011, 10:06:00 am »
John led Lucy to his home. It turned out to be a small, disorderly cabin in the midst of the complex. Stepping in, Lucy realised that the roof was ridiculously low, forcing her to stoop. She got in, John offered her a place to sit down. Susan was watching her in confused amazement. He sat down and said:
"Tell me your story."
Lucy did. It took her the better part of the day. Eventually, John prepared some food which he grew in the complex. It was actually quite good. When they were done eating and Lucy had finished her story, John said:
"Well, that's quite a bit. It's fascinating that you have subjected yourself to such a transformation. I can't say I would be ready for such a sacrifice. Now, what leads you here?"
"To be honest, I have doubts that I will find it here. As I told you, I was given the nectar of strength which gave me my power. I am now setting up an army to defeat Asturath and I need the nectar for my soldiers. I expected to find some people able to create it around here. Since you are alone..."
He interrupted her:
"I get it. Listen, I may not look like much, but I might be able to help you."
"How?"
"I have been exploring the archives and cellars of the base and I have found a few interesting artifacts which might grant you your wish."
"Excellent."
"However, I need to prepare them and understand how they work precisely. This means that you would have to wait for a while until I'm done."
"Good. Then do this."
He nodded. Lucy felt odd. She had allowed this puny man to interrupt her, to make her wait. He was clearly not respecting her role or her way of thinking. Still, she couldn't help herself. Maybe he reminded her of her youth.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #44 on: February 07, 2011, 10:16:20 am »
Lucy spent the next weeks at the fortress. She helped repair broken passageways, worked to harvest plants, feed the animals and take care of Susan. The child had still kept a certain fear of her, but was slowly becoming more thrusting. Lucy, at the same time, was confused by the child. Still, they spent some time together and were becoming acquainted.
Lucy let her hair grow out, soon sporting a bunch of golden hair, giving her a kind of short afro. Looking at herself in the mirror, she found it ridiculous. She couldn't get herself to cut it off again for some reason. This might be because she was feeling attracted to John. For the first time for years, she had someone to talk to, someone who didn't think that she was the messiah, a monster or just another piece of cannon fodder to be expended in an endless war. John seemed to feel likewise. After a while, they ended up in bed together. He was clearly amazed at her incredible body shape. When she climbed on top of him and smothered him with her huge spherical breasts, he was ecstatic.
At the same time, she was confused at how much she loved sex. After all, her body had been reconstructed to become the perfect tool for fucking, but she had never actually seen the point of it. As a result, she was shy and uneasy at first, which astonished John to no end. After a while, it seemed to work though.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Hell on Earth - An Experiment

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View