⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Hell on Earth - An Experiment

Started by El_Roy_1999, November 15, 2010, 11:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

So, everybody, thank you for being along for the ride, but all good things must end. I want to thank you all for reading, for commenting and for karma. I hope you enjoyed this monstrosity and all its crazy ideas.
Of course, I'll post new things as soon as they are ready, so as they say on the radio, stay tuned.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

solitariodude

Congratulations on persevering to finish such a one-of-a-kind, fantastic tale! I  know you put a lot of time and effort into this story and the K will always be there. Thanks for sharing it and hopefully it will be available in its entirety in a pdf (or other) format so that it can be downloaded and perused at leisure. Looking forward to future endeavors!

El_Roy_1999

Thank you very much. I've been working on something for a while now, so I guess I should be finalising this one of these days.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.