Live chat with female bodybuilders and women with muscle
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
582571 Posts in 74329 Topics by 30208 Members - Latest Member: Countryboy190 June 08, 2024, 06:20:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Hell on Earth - An Experiment
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Hell on Earth - An Experiment  (Read 92240 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
Re: Hell on Earth
« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2011, 02:03:52 pm »
When they finally reached the daylight, Lucy opened the chest and lifted her mother out. She laid down for a while, resting and hoping her body would be able to recover. After a while, the bleeding stopped and the demonic power in her had managed to keep her alive. However, it was clear that she needed medical help. Sadly, there was no town or other settlement anywhere nearby and neither of the two women was in any shape to travel.
Together, they managed to clean Lucy's wounds and bandage them using what little supplies she had gathered. When they were done, the situation was just as grim, but at least, the pain was manageable. She was quite sure that it would return by nightfall and that they had to move away from the monastery since the nuns would hunt them soon enough. Still, the whole problem was moot since they weren't going anywhere.

Lucy dragged herself over to the chest and laid against it. She smiled at her mother and said:
"Well, it's nice we could clear this up. I would really have loved learning about all this before, but it wasn't meant to be."
Her mother looked at her in despair and replied:
"Can't we run? We have to get away."
"I'm really sorry, but I can't and neither can you. So, when all is said and done, we'll just have to wait for them to come and kill us."
"You can't be serious."
"I am, absolutely. Besides, I doubt that Helen will be very happy to meet me ever again if she survived it. I just hope we'll get a quick death."
Her mother fell silent. Lucy put her arm around her and smiled:
"Don't worry. We did what we could. That should be enough."

They waited in silent for a while. Sometimes, Lucy winced in pain. After about an hour, there were noises coming from the monastery walls and soon, a group of warrior nuns appeared. They had spotted them and approached quickly. Lucy tried to get up, but collapsed back on the ground.
The women approached quickly, readying their weapons. Seconds later, they had the two women surrounded. One of them stepped forward and said:
"You didn't get far, then."
Lucy nodded:
"Yes. Sorry. It's not for trying."
"Will you come with us peacefully?"
"I don't think I could in any other way."
"Well, then..."
She stepped forward, preparing a chain to bind the former living saint.

This is when her face was torn aside, showing a gaping hole. Her companions were struck down just as quick under a hail of fire coming from a nearby outcrop. When they were all dead or dying, a person in a bright blue cloak and cowl approached them. She held an automatic gun, using it to quickly dispatch the few resisting enemies. She stepped over to Lucy and her mother and said:
"Want a ride?"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #136 on: July 19, 2011, 12:18:52 pm »
The vehicle in question was a ramshackle contraption built from junk parts and other pieces of ancient cars. The woman climbed on top, showing her guests a covered bench under a tarpaulin. The whole machine groaned as Lucy climbed on board. She hauled her mother on the car, leaving the chest where it was. The driving woman pulled a lever, twisted a few knobs and the machine emitted a loud belching sound before slowly starting to roll. Behind them, the nuns approached, preparing to charge.
Lucy shouted:
"Go on! Start! They're almost there!"
The other one replied:
"I'm doing what I can. It's built from scratch and doesn't always do what it's meant to."
Finally, with a groaning noise, the machine sped up and they sped away from the pursuing mob.

After a while, Lucy turned to the driver and asked:
"So? Who are you? Why'd you help us."
"Just so. I was passing by, saw the fortress or whatever it is and thought: Hey, why not wait until someone comes out and needs help escaping from murderous nuns?"
"What?"
"No, of course not. I'm shitting you." She held out her hand. "I'm Belul. I was looking for you, Lucretia."
"Belul? As in the Queen of Lust and Joy, the seducer and defeater?"
"Yep. That's me. The title is a bit over the top and was more of an accident, but yes. That's who I am."
"But you're a demon lady. Why do you drive around in this junk and why do you help us?"
"As I said before, the name is a bit over the top. It was more of an in-joke when I came up with it. You on the other hand are every bit as awesome as I was told you'd be. Only that I would have expected you to be less ground up."
Lucy's mother interjected:
"You should have seen the other girl."
"Of course. So... Where do you want to go? I got plenty of time."
Lucy replied:
"Do you know the settlement with demons and humans? It's not too far away. Could we go there?"
"Sure. Why not?"

She revved the engine and drove over a nearby dune.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #137 on: August 04, 2011, 01:52:26 pm »
The following ride seemed like an eternity for Lucy. For most of the way, she managed to suppress the pain and keep calm, but occasionally, she had to vent her frustration. Belul was hard to disturb from her task. She appeared to be fully absorbed by the driving. When the car had to stop for refueling, the demon woman struggled with the jerrycans and grit her teeth as good as she could. Lucy wanted to help her, but she was aware that it would be best for her to just wait.
At the same time, she realised that tearing out her own demon core had triggered some change. She began to feel a slight tingling that slowly grew into an all-body itch. She stared at her mother, who was still quite delirious from the stress and their driver, who was very busy. She knew she just had to bear with it silently, but it was quite difficult. She just concentrated on the dry and featureless landscape and tried to take her mind off the growing pain.
Something wasn't right.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #138 on: August 05, 2011, 12:14:33 am »
When they finally reached the settlement, the people of the town were alarmed. They immediately summoned the doctor, who began to work on Lucy's wounds, trying to fix the situation as good as possible. At the same time, the ladies of the town took care of Lucy's mother, who was still devastated by the strain of her flight and her daugther's trouble. Making soothing noises, the goat-demons made her lie down and brought her food and drink, trying to calm her.

When the doctor was finished, he stepped up to the mother and spent some time explaining that Lucy would make it. After all, she was a tough woman. After hearing this, the demon woman finally calmed down. The doctor took another look at her and found her unharmed by the recent events, but weakened and, sadly, crippled from the nuns' treatment. There was nothing he could do, so he let her have a good night of sleep.

Lucy slept through the next two days. The villagers guarded their walls anxiously since Belul had told them that the nuns might follow. When the massive warrior woman finally got up, she was greeted by the doctor, her mother and the demon queen. It was a weird sight. After her mother had checked she was okay, the doctor finally said:
"Well, you look better. The scars are a bit ugly for now, but I guess they'll eventually heal. You were quite on the edge of death. It's a wonder you held out until you reached this place."
Lucy answered slowly and weakly:
"It was hard, but I have so much to do."
She tried to get up, but the doctor held her back. He said:
"Wait a few days, then we'll see."
"But..."
Her mother interrupted:
"No, please. Stay here, everything will be fine."
"I need to..."
The doctor added:
"You need to recover. We'll see about the rest later on." He hesitated for a second. "Also... Do you happen to know what happened to your core?"
She gave him a confused look.
"Core?"
The doctor pointed to his chest and said:
"The demon core. It's over the heart. Yours is missing."
"I tore it out. I had to. It's... in a friend's... in a lost friend's eye. Is it bad?"
He laid his hand on her arm calmingly and replied:
"Well, yes. The core makes you what you are. If you lose it, you cease to be a demon. You fall apart. Also, the other demon cores in your body will try to take over."

Lucy lowered her gaze. She asked weakly:
"How much time have I got?"
"I don't know. Not long. I'm sorry."
Her mother stared at the doctor in desperation. Belul looked at the scene with detachment. She found it hard to believe. Eventually, she said:
"You could always try and get it back, couldn't you?"
The doctor scowled:
"That's not how this works."
"It's worth a try. Get well soon, we'll try to get everything right."
With these words, she kissed Lucy's cheek and walked out.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #139 on: August 08, 2011, 02:00:08 pm »
Lucy recovered quickly as was her nature. Still, she was left with a few unsightly scars and the constant tingling feeling of her missing core. When she finally got back up, the people of the village were relieved. During her stay at the infirmary, there was always someone from town around, sometimes even humans from their compound. The visitors had brought flowers and small presents and every attempt to make them stop this by the doctor was met by a stern look from the guest.
Once she was back up, Lucy took the time to thank the people of the village and to recover fully. Soon, she was training hard again, suppressing the increasing pain inside her by adding the strain and exasperation of her martial preparations. Her mother usually sat beside her as good as she could. Some of the people of the village had offered to carry her around in palanquin of sorts despite her protests. The carriers insisted. She tried to reduce the tremendous torture Lucy forced upon herself, urging her to take care of herself, but Lucy just said:
"I need to be ready. Helen will come for me, just as I need to take care of her. She has something I need."

As she was there, lifting large balls of concrete, Belul approached and sat down with Lucy's mother. The crippled woman stared at the demon lady in disgust. Belul had removed the blue cloak and cowl and now wore a simple pair of wide three-quarters trousers and a bandeau over her breasts. The demon was quite short compared to Lucy, only 5'8". She had weird, blueish eyes with two oval pupils in them and a skin of golden bronze. Her nose was hook-like and her mouth filled with razor-sharp teeth like those of a shark. She had a large  shock of white hair and a cascading mane falling down her narrow shoulders. Her hair was parted by several rows of ever diminishing ring-shaped bumps growing out of her head's sides. Whenever she became exited, either from anger, enjoyment or lust, a set of black spikes appeared from the centres of these rings, giving her head the appearance of a very blonde and bronzed sea urchin. The rest of her body was rather human, except that she walked on the pads of her feet like a cat and that she had only three fingers and toes. Lucy had her seen nude once, however, and had been very surprised to see the plethora of sexual organs her trousers concealed. Perhaps her nickname wasn't chosen as wrongly as she said.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2011, 02:29:00 pm »
Belul watched the training behemoth woman for a while, then said:
"Wow. I've never seen anything like this."
Lucy grunted as she put down the concrete ball with incredible slowness, her hugely muscled arms quivering with effort. As she slowly lifted it back up again, the demon woman continued:
"I really like what you did with this place. The humans, the demons, they're all so peaceful. I mean, I know it's a wary peace and I think they'd be at each other's throat if anything went wrong, but still, good work."
Lucy's mother interrupted:
"Would you mind staying calm? She needs to concentrate."
Belul rolled her eyes.
"I'm sorry."
Lucy finally lowered the ball and turned to the watchers:
"Let her, mother."
She shook her arms and legs, trying to ease her muscles after the strain. Belul got up and said:
"Do you mind?"
She put her hand on one of the overgrown muscles and pressed and caressed it slowly and gently. Lucy twisted with relief and stretched.
"Thank you. That's much better."
She dried off the sweat from her body, Belul helping her with the parts of her body she couldn't easily reach, than they sat down.

Lucy said:
"Thank you again for rescuing us. Now, please, tell me: If you are a demon lady, why did you help us?"
Belul smiled and replied:
"Well, you are a demon yourself, at least a part of you, and your mother is a complete one. We've got to stick together, don't we?"
"Of course, but you must know who I am and what I did."
"Yes, yes. But we have a common foe and I always found the others quite boring. I mean, think about it. If you had superb demonic power, what would be your first choice to make your favourite passtime? Grossing people out? Beating everybody up? Annoy everybody and try to become the world's greatest liar? I don't know about you, but being able to fuck everything and everybody and enjoying the sensual pleasures of life seems a little more mature, don't you think?"

Lucy listened to her and asked:
"Wait a moment. So you say this was a choice?"
"In a way. I don't know what happened, but here I am, the most fuckable being on this planet. And now that you killed the others and took their cores, you are probably the most powerful mortal around. You did it. Yay."
"Me?"
"Of course. Who else? If you accepted your demonic powers, you'd be able to blow whoever did that to you to kingdom come. Which we missed, by the way."
"Kingdom come?"
Belul looked at her with amusement.
"As far as I know and heard from various 'experts' I spent some time with, everything should have become perfect before we appeared. Apparently, this didn't happen, so we are all stuck here together. Some prophecy went wrong or got misunderstood. Still, since you destroyed the demon lords you fought, you are now the supreme demon lady. You could kill me too, if you wanted, and take my core, but I assure you, I'm much better to have around. I'll show you when your mother isn't there, or, if both of you want to, when she is..."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #141 on: August 10, 2011, 10:02:58 am »
Meanwhile, the nuns of the monastery arrived at Barricada. After a pompous greeting and a lot of ceremony, the leaders of the Order assembled in the council chamber. They sat down and talks began. It was clear that something had to be done about Lucretia. The aging mistress of the Order in Barricada began:
"Sisters, we cannot tolerate this woman's treachery. It isn't time to look for guilt amongst ourselves, we don't have the time. She has great support among the demons and even some humans are siding with her. If we attack her in one fell swoop, we might be able to destroy her."
One of the lesser nuns lifted her arm and spoke:
"But we have to be careful: If we attack her right now, the demons might see her as some kind of martyr and unite. Since the demon lords' fall, they have been very quiet and easy to take care of. A more subtle approach would be better."
Another of the nuns started to speak in reply as the doors were thrown open: The sisters gasped in shock as Helen strode in. The left half of her face was horribly disfigured from the demon core stuck in it. The skin around it had quickly grown, closing off what remained of her destroyed eye and pulling up her mouth into a twisted half-grin. She stood there, seven feet tall and built like a tank, wearing full plate armour and a very long sword at her side. The nuns could see that the demon skin was slowly growing down her neck, twisting her throat and giving her a weird voice, both shrill and growling at the same time. She said:
"Enough of your pointless bickering. We must destroy her now while we have the chance. We know where she is and she is weak right now. Killing her won't make the demons rise up, it will deprive them of their only leader and once the remains of the demon lords are destroyed, they will fall apart and we will be able to kill them all at last."
The nun who had tried to speak before said:
"But we don't have an army large enough to take on the demons. After all, we are good fighters, but we are few and far between."
Helen stepped over to her, lowered her disfigured face to the nun's and replied:
"You want an army? I have an army. Don't you trust me?"
The nun shook in panic and the smell of urine filled the room. Helen grinned and said:
"Thank the lord that we don't need to rely on your courage, my dear." She turned to the rest: "Come with me and see our army!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #142 on: August 10, 2011, 10:30:32 am »
Helen led them outside to a balcony that overlooked the city's main plaza and made a sweeping gesture: Below them, they could see a huge army of pallid soldiers, with ancient rifles and armour. Some of them rode in the age-old war machines from before the Fall, each one carefully maintained over the years. There were tanks and transporters, all of them manned by the pale humans from the vaults. As the nuns stared at the magnificent force before them, Helen turned back to them and said:
"Behold what is at our disposal. I had the pleasure of meeting their leader some time ago and he has been willing to help us for only a few favours."
Matthew, the old man of the vault, was carried in by several of his servants. He stood, then bowed down with all the courtesy of an ancient gentleman. He said:
"Greetings, my dear ladies of the frock. My name is Matthew and I was happy to encounter Sister Helen on her way to Barricada. I heard you have trouble with Lucretia, my apprentice's twisted daughter. Her actions are despicable, and as any good master should, I take responsibility for her failings. I am very glad to be able to assist you in purging her treachery and corruption. Consider me your ally."
The nuns looked at the army below, clearly uneasy about the situation. Finally, one of the eldest said:
"We thank you for your kind offer. But tell us, what do you want in return?"
He smiled and replied:
"Ah, young lady, an excellent question! As you may know, my people managed to escape the chaos of the Fall and to maintain our purity facing the corruption of the demon invasion. You seem to have done the same. Here's my request. Request? No. Maybe I should put it this way: It is a favour we all need. If we humans are to recover this world, we will need children as diverse as possible." He paused for a breath and a cough. "As you can hear, I am old and I doubt that I will play a great role in our future, but I wish to leave this world in good shape. My troops are at your command if yours are ready to give their all for humanity!"

The nuns looked at each other and finally replied:
"Your request is sensible. We'll see what we can do to fulfill it. Now... to war!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #143 on: August 10, 2011, 12:32:52 pm »
At the same time, one of the novice nuns was sneaking as quietly as possible through the corridors of the main monastery of Barricada. She was quite careful not to alert any of her colleagues, doing her best to hide the thing she had taken from the abbess' room. Removing it had been quite easy since she had been assigned to clean the room and take care of the elder nun's laundry. However, neither was it easy to get it out of the cloister, nor was it a thing. Well, it was difficult to say.
When she had started working in the private rooms, she had immediately seen the disembodied head in a glass sphere in the bedroom. She had found the trophy to be disgusting and wondered what kind of demon this had been to look so human. However, when she dusted it, the head had suddenly awoken and stared at her. She almost fell on her bottom as the thing spoke and said that she was Sister Theresa. Philippa, the novice, had been quite surprised that this thing was actually one of the nuns.
Interestingly enough, the glass-jar nun was quite knowledgeable on the affairs of the convent and was quite thankful for the conversation Philippa offered. Theresa seemed to be amused by the young nun's ideas, troubles and challenges, but she usually had an useful piece of advice for her. As a result, they soon formed a kind of secret friendship. Theresa asked her to keep their relationship hidden and usually feigned to sleep when the elder nun was home. Sometimes, the nun tried to wake the floating head, but Theresa quietly ignored her. Clearly, their relationship was tense.

When Philippa had heard that the nuns from the other monastery came to hold a council of war against the traitor Lucretia, she had a row with Theresa. For some reason, Theresa sided with the renegade. Philippa couldn't quite put her finger on it, but as soon as she saw Sister Helen and her pale companions, she understood Theresa's aversion.
On the day of the meeting, Theresa suddenly told her to help her escape. At first, Philippa had been scared stiff, but then, she had accepted. Now that she was sneaking through the interminable corridors of the cobbled-together fortress, she was deadly afraid. Every second, she expected to be challenged.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #144 on: August 13, 2011, 03:06:50 pm »
The young nun finally emerged from the maze, at last daring to catch her breath. Once, she had to just look inconspicuous as the senior warrior women had marched by, another time, she had to hide in the shadows and wait for a friend of hers to return to her room, but now, she was ready to leave. It felt weird. Just like many others, she was an orphan and had never known anything else other than the monastery. She crossed the courtyard and heard the head say:
"Excellent. Now, let's move to the garage."
Philippa entered the low building. It was a large, rather messy hall in which the nuns charged with the logistics kept the cobbled-together cars and lorries. The overall impression was one of strange machines stacked together and welded into contraptions by people who drove on the power of faith more than on the certainty of industrial production. Each one of the machines was a work of art, usually the product of years of tinkering. The nuns here tended to be a bit touchy about people "borrowing" their stuff. And by "touchy", they meant murderous.

She took all her courage together and climbed on one of the cars, released the brakes and started as she had been shown. The engine belched and started to rumble, the machine slowly rolling out of the garage. Behind her, the surprised mechanics shouted and tried to stop her, screaming hate and murder.
She revved the engine and raced out in the courtyard, steering it to the gates. The guards were surprised but unable to shut them in time and she was outside, in the streets of Barricada. Sadly for her automobile adventure, the streets of the city are far from wide and rather crowded, so she hollered at the pedestrians while the head connected itself to the car, steering it across the angry populace. Behind her, the engineers spurred their machines and gave chase.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #145 on: August 17, 2011, 12:46:07 pm »
In the end, Belul proved herself to be right. Regardless of what Lucy thought about trust and love, the demon woman managed to make her feel at ease. She had a calm and easygoing way of dealing with the troubles of life, considering most of them a manageable nuisance. When something went wrong, she just smiled, thought about it for a second and if she couldn't come up with a solution, she just forgot about it. Also, Lucy was surprised to find out that her partner's crotch concealed every imaginable sexual organ. It seemed that whatever the situation or taste, she had the right tool for the job.
Right at this moment, Lucy was lying on her bed, her wings spread out across the room, her lower arms massaging Belul's firm ass and her upper pair working on her partner's nice breasts. Her nether regions were being gently caressed by a massive array of tongues and knobs that seemed to work with all their might at her pleasure. Belul was sitting on top of her, enjoying herself with a blissful smile.
Lucy started chewing on her lower lip, a sure sign for Belul to increase the rhythm. As she roared closer and closer to orgasm, she slowly forgot the feeling of lack she had in her, the itching slowly becoming a tearing feeling.

She was about to come when there was a muffled bang and the earth started to shake. Belul looked at her mischievously and asked:
"Was that you?"
Lucy hesitated. The burning feeling in her increased to a sharp pain. She winced:
"No..."
She could feel people outside running around. Just as she was about to get up, the door flew open and one of the demons stared at her. He lost his train of thought for a while, gazing upon the pair in front of him. His mouth opened slowly. Belul snickered.
Lucy raised an eyebrow and asked:
"What is it?"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #146 on: August 17, 2011, 12:57:34 pm »
"We're being attacked. There's something coming!"
Lucy looked at her partner and slowly pulled her away from her. The demon's eyes went wide as Belul's 'tools' disappeared back into her crotch, leaving only a cluster of clitorises. She grinned at him and walked past the confused farm boy, caressing his shoulder gently and whispering in his ear:
"I was almost done. You owe me a go."

Meanwhile, Lucy got up and shut her eyes as the pain became overwhelming. She gritted her teeth and slowly got back up. It took a while for her to recover. She shook her head, trying to get rid of the feeling of disruption. When she finally had it back under control, she grabbed her robe and followed the courier downstairs. Below, the villagers had gathered, trying to stay calm. One of them said:
"There's been an explosion in the town square. Somebody's attacking."
The blacksmith added:
"I sent some of my boys to take a look at it. They should be back soon."
The owner of the bar added:
"Let's hope it's not those dreadful nuns!" She waited for a second, then added sheepishly: "No offence, madam."
Lucy looked at her and replied:
"None taken." She turned to the crowd and said: "Okay. Calm down everybody. Whatever is happening will probably take a little time to take full effect, so get the children to safety and get your weapons. Shut the gates and tell the humans to shut theirs. Everybody else, try to secure your houses as good as you can. I have a bad feeling about this."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #147 on: August 26, 2011, 12:25:23 pm »
"You stupid asshole!" The nun had wrenched open the tank's top hatch and screamed at the gunner inside. "You could have said something! Or you could just not have done this! Stupid jerkass!"
Around her, the other nuns were recovering. When the machine had fired its gun, they had been thrown off, some of them had actually been hurt by the venting gases. The gunner shouted back:
"Fuck you! What are you doing on top of it anyway?"
"We were told to ride on it so we get there quicker! Do you have a commander down there?"
From the depths of the vehicle, a voice could be heard:
"I'm coming. Murray, get out, I'll tell the lady to fuck off!"
The commander clambered out and punched the arguing nun in the face, sending her flying from the still running vehicle. It was standing there, blocking the path the other's were expected to take. In front of the tank, the others had stopped, opening their hatches and looking out. Behind them, more nuns were clambering down from the vehicles and readied themselves for a brawl.
Pretty soon, the various groups were ready to switch to a full-scale melee.

The whole situation was about to degenerate, when a shadow suddenly loomed over the fighters. Helen had walked down the column, ready to see what was holding up operations. She stepped over to the most obvious troublemakers and wordlessly tore off their heads. She shook a little as the demonic growth inside her quivered, but turned around and walked back to the head of the column.
The enemies stared at each other then quickly returned to their vehicles. They left the bodies to rot, just hoping they could leave quick enough.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #148 on: August 29, 2011, 12:22:16 pm »
As the column regrouped, they did not see the speeding car rolling by, driven by a young nun with flying veil, assisted by a severed head in a jar. They had just lost their pursuers in the canyons and were now on their way to the village were Theresa expected to meet Lucy. Philippa was still confused by the events, but clung to the steering wheel with all her strength, unwilling to think about the treason she might just have committed. The car rocked on the dusty ground, sending merciless blows against the driver.
As they went by the gap through which the armoured vehicles were threading, Philippa gave a scared shout:
"Oh my God! Look at how many there are!"
The severed head just replied quietly:
"Don't worry. We'll turn their strength against them eventually. Drive on quickly or it will be too late."

Meanwhile, the village was abuzz with people working to fortify their houses and hide their possessions. The children had already been evacuated and now Lucy led the workers through the necessary fortifications. Trenches were dug, barricades erected. Soon, the village had become a real stronghold, humans and demons working together in unison. As Lucy gave a few workers a helping hand, she heard Belul say:
"The end is coming and you know it."
Lucy gave the bar a last push and the builders fixed it as good as they could. She turned around and looked at Belul:
"I know that the war has to end. That's all."
"That's not what I mean. You lost your demon core, so you will be torn apart. Physically."
Lucy stared at her. She continued:
"Each of the demon lords will struggle for control over your body. Since they are roughly of equal strength, your body will be torn asunder. You're dying and soon."
Lucy swallowed. She stepped away from the construction and led the demon woman aside.
"Can you help me?"
"Of course. However, this means that you'll have to take my core. I'll help you from within yourself. It won't last long, but it might be enough to end this."
"But you'll die..."
"Absolutely. However, I think that it is better to die and save a world than live on and become bored. You're a good screw, Lucretia, and I don't think I'll find someone else in your league."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #149 on: August 29, 2011, 12:50:57 pm »
As night fell, Helen's troops settled down. Machines were being refueled, food was cooked, people were in a sombre mood. Tomorrow, the attack would take place. The nuns spent their evening praying for victory, the pale ones ate and gambled. After a while, the leaders ordered their troops to get ready for a short address. After a little muttering from the pales, they eventually assembled.

Helen climbed on top of one of the tanks and looked around, marveling at the size of her army. She waited for a moment, then started:
"Sisters! Keepers of humanity! Comrades in arms! It is time to end the heresy and treachery of demonkind. As we crush the demons and kill their traitor allies, we lay down the foundation of a new world. A world where we will prosper and live free from fear and death at the hands of our foes. Tomorrow, they will be in our hands, tomorrow, their blood will quench our sacred ground's thirst. Some of us may die, some of us may fall, but fear not. If you give your life for the salvation of the human race, you will be saved. You will not die. No, you shall be granted eternal life!"
She twitched for a second as the demon skin swelled, slowly creating a row of small horns around her blasted eye. She shook her head for a second, then continued:
"This fight is necessary, but it is also the crowning glory of humanity's efforts. This is the last battle on Earth. Our struggle ends and salvation is at hand. As we strike down the demon filth, our honour is vindicated and their blood will cleanse the wounds they brought upon us. Let God lead our arms as we raze them to the ground! Long live humanity eternal! Death to the demon staining! Kill every last one of them!"

The crowd roared in approval, guns were fired, weapons were shaken and everybody was merry for a little killing in the morning.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Hell on Earth - An Experiment

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View