LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Hell on Earth - An Experiment

Started by El_Roy_1999, November 15, 2010, 11:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

El_Roy_1999

Lucy walked for days, taking her time to catch up with old acquaintances. The citizens of the growing settlement of Lucrecetown, headed by Tonya and Jason, welcomed her with open arms. She was pleased to see that the city was developing and had become a peaceful haven for the refugees of the various battles that had been fought. She took her time and explained her idea of wandering judges. The pair was quite fascinated by the idea and agreed to send some of their most gifted youngsters to Barricada to be educated as soon as everything was ready. Helen, who had never left Barricada except on her pilgrimage was astonished by the friendliness and the hospitality of their hosts.
She was also surprised by the fact that Lucy's demeanour changed completely as soon as she left the order behind. There she was, a monstrous mixture of human and demon, flashing golden eyes, muscles as huge as basketballs, four arms and wings, joking like any other human, laughing with her huge voice, smiling and grinning.

Later at night, she climbed onto Lucy's bed and on her mistress' body and said:
"Mistress, I have a question."
"Go ahead."
"Why are you so different here?"
"Different?"
"You are open, friendly and smiling. Back in Barricada, you are always serious, domineering and terrifying. What's up?"
"You are aware that you are way out of line here, my dear Helen."
She nodded frightfully.
"Lick me and I'll explain."
Helen took the plunge, working on her mistress' pierced clit and labia.
"To you and the other members of the order, I am a living saint. I am a warrior of faith and I cannot aspire to be anything more." She paused to bite her lips. "However, I have seen much more than any of you and I believe that I am on the verge of understanding something about the nature of my being." She took a deep breath. "As long as you are who you are and I am who I am, we can only live together in this way. Do you understand?"
There was mumbling approval and Lucy came, squeezing her slaves face with her monstrous thighs.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

A few days later, they eventually reached the hidden monastery. It took them a little time to find the entrance, which meant that by the time they knocked on the gate, all the members of the order were aware of their approach. Their response was understandable if a little harsh. They were threatened by a full force of warrior nuns with rifles and guns:
"Greetings, demon spawn. You knocked on the wrong door!"
For a second, Helen and Lucy hesitated, shocked by the matter-of-fact aggression. Once again, Lucy had forgotten what she had become.

It took a few minutes of calm explaining until everything was cleared up and they were safely inside the walls of the fortress. The nuns were now quite hospitable and Lucy was given the floor and tell of her adventures. The listeners fell silent as she told of Theresa's sacrifice and were thrilled by her description of her fights and victories over the demon lords. Her tales of the demon people and their lives met a certain skepticism and quiet disapproval, suggesting that these nuns were quite unhappy with the way Lucy had dealt with her new friends.
In the end, however, they were amazed by her story and the initial hostility had disappeared. After the story, Lucy was given her old quarters and, when they turned out to be too small and crowded, she set up a home for herself in one of the courtyards.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Lucy's stay at the source of her transformation turned out to be difficult. The three sisters originally responsible for her changes were there, but seemed to evade her mostly. Sister Alexandra watched her from afar, training the new recruits, but preferring to maintain her distance to her masterpiece.
Sister Theodosia, however, was much more talkative:
"So, you grew up. How is it up there? Sorry. I guess you get that all the time."
Lucy lifted her eyebrow and waited for her to calm down. However, this wasn't to be expected for some time.
"Did the demon cores give you the arms and wings? Yes? Awesome. Can I try to sketch your back? It must be really complicated to make all the muscles work. Also, what happened to the implants? Did they burst? I'm really sorry about that. I can make some new ones and insert them whenever you have the time."
In the end, Lucy let her sketch her back and answered all the questions truthfully. She gave some of her blood, had all kinds of tests performed on her and made the surgeon very happy. For the moment, she decided not to get new implants, but seeing how powerful their effect had been, she kept them in mind. She found Theodosia's company to be tiring and strange, especially since the sister didn't manage to detach herself from the scientific perspective and the morbid curiosity with which she tried to uncover the way in which her 'client' functioned.

All the time, the isolated dwelling of the nameless sister lurked below the threshold of her memory. She was aware that she had to see her teacher, but she was somehow afraid of her. For days, she skulked close to it, always hesitating and unsure.
Meanwhile, Helen had made some friends in the monastery and enjoyed the admiration her body and her knowledge provided her. She easily defeated the various challengers and soon established herself as the benchmark and idol of the warrior nuns. At the same time, she remained with Lucy, serving her as best as she could.
However, the elder nuns were whispering among themselves. On one hand, they were very glad that Lucy had become such a powerful warrior and had rid the world of the demon lords, one the other hand, they sensed that she was reaching hubris.
They found her sympathies for the demon spawn outrageous and irritating and her changed, inhuman physique sinful. Eventually, they approached Helen and tried to find out whether she had been corrupted by the demonic nun.

Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

"Sister Helen, you have spent several months with Sister Lucretia. She spoken to you of her ideas. What do you think of them?"
Helen reached for a cup of wine and replied:
"Understand me, I really love her. She is my idol and my inspiration and everything I aspire to be. However, I don't care about her religious views. Our relationship is different. Besides, the dogma I follow is set up by the order, not by any individual."
The elder nuns smiled. They were quite glad that the young nun had fitting opinions. They continued their questioning and soon established that she was sympathetic towards her mistress as a person, but that she didn't care much for the order's dogma after all. Her thieving past and her ruthlessness had led her to refuse too complex ideas and too tight rules. After all, this was a time of war and not one of debate.

Eventually, as the cups were drained, one of the elder nuns said:
"You called Lucretia your inspiration. Is she what you strive to become?"
"Not quite..." By this time, Helen's cheeks were red from the wine and she looked groggily at the veiled faces in front of her. "I'd love to be as powerful as she is. This is why I went on the pilgrimage. To be some half-demon... I don't think I'd need that."
The elders nodded amongst themselves. The speaker said:
"We see. How would you feel if we were to offer you an opportunity to become her equal?"
"I'd very much like that. I love her, you know. I really love her. She's just way beyond me. I have no way to ever reach her."
"We might have a way."
"Fine. Count me in." With these words, the muscular nun fell head first on the table.

The nuns got up one after another and one of them said:
"Excellent. She will be our answer if the first one proves to be beyond our control."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

In the evening, Lucy finally conquered her fear. She followed the trail to the solitary hut, walking silently and carefully. After an eternity of walking through the dark valleys of the hidden monastery, she reached the dirty space in front of the broken hovel. She planted herself on her feet and said:
"My teacher, I have returned. I have questions burning in me and I need you to help me."

At first, the hut stayed silent. Nothing happened. Only the wind made the covers of the entrance shiver. Lucy waited. Nothing. Then, after what seemed an eternity, she heard a moan which slowly shifted into mumbling speech. Finally, words were formed from the mutterings.
"Lucretia? Is it you?"
The voice was weak and broken. She wondered what had happened and stepped closer. She pulled the cover aside and stared into the darkness. The hut had always been disheveled, even when Lucy had been responsible for keeping it clean, but now it was just a broken mess. She asked:
"What happened? Where are you?"

The nun gasped, then said with a trembling voice:
"No light. No light. Please! Go away!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Lucy walked closer, hearing her teacher beg for the darkness, but she said:
"I need to speak to you. Why can't we have light?"
"There is no light for me. Please. My body, everything, it is terrifying. Oh, please, I beg you, no light!"

The hulking nun stepped closer, knelt down and put her arms and wings around the whimpering, shriveled woman. Her body was cold to the touch, her skin rough and broken. Lucy caressed her gently, making soothing noises to calm her down. Slowly, the woman's fear went away and she laid her head on Lucy's massive shoulder. Finally, the panic was gone and only sobbing and sniveling remained. At last, Lucy said:
"There will be no light. But please, tell me: What did you do to me? Why can't I relate to the humans anymore? I can't bear the way I'm treating them anymore."

The woman replied with a weak voice:
"Lucretia, when you came here, we saw what potential you had. You would be the warrior that would destroy the demons and throw of the chains they bound us in. All we had to do was unleash your power. But we knew it would not be enough to just train you. We thought it would be best to rebuild you. To reinforce your body, your spirit, your soul. However, we overdid it. In our zeal, we made you so strong and so powerful that we twisted you. I should have stopped before this happened, but I was afraid..."

"Afraid of what?"
"Afraid of unleashing what was in you."

"What is in me? What are you talking about?"
"Lucretia, when you came to our door, I recognised you. I saw what lurked in you and I wanted you to control it. And here I am, wrong on all counts."
She caressed the feathers of Lucy's wings and continued:
"You became what I wanted you not to, but it was necessary."

Lucy stared at the darkness in total confusion. She asked:
"You recognised me? From when?"
"From your childhood. I am your mother. I knew what was in you, because I knew what is in me."

And with these words, she lit a single candle and revealed the truth.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Amidst the rags and tattered robes lay a twisted and broken creature. Her legs were misshapen and wounded, yet still easily recognisable as goat-like. Her body was emaciated and diseased. Even though there was a human aspect to it, it was clear that this was a demon. Even her face, which seemed humanoid, had a certain bestial quality to it. However, all the menace that such a visage would have had had disappeared. Instead, she was just a meek, haggard creature, tired and ready for death.
"Look at me," she said, "see who you are. I am a demon. I hid myself with the nuns since they decided to keep me as a prize and an object of their studies. They gave me shelter to learn about the demon lords and their ilk. When you came, they thought up the idea of the living saint. They decided to turn you into a weapon."
She took a deep breath and had to pause for a few seconds. Lucy waited with baited breath. Finally, the creature continued:
"When I saw who they had chosen, I volunteered to teach you. They said yes since they thought that I was long broken. And indeed, I was. However, this was my chance to hide your nature from yourself. In this way, they would make you strong and allow you to survive. Now, they are afraid of you. Be careful. They are aware of what you are."

Lucy stared at the bizarre creature in front of her. Hidden under her robes, she had never suspected that the nun concealed such a terrible secret. The fact that she was a half-breed herself made her afraid of herself. She asked:
"But why did you do this to me? I would have known I'd have to hide my nature if you had told me."
"You can't trust yourself. It has to be innate. If you fake it, it will come out. You have to feel it."
"Why? I can no longer be with humans, I can't accept to be a demon. What should I do?"
"I only meant to protect you. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry..."

The creature started to sob, shaking with despair. Finally, Lucy knelt down, took the frail woman in her arms and held her as the tears rolled down her cheeks.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Since Helen's drunken admittance that she was ready to challenge her mistress, the other nuns had realised that Lucy was going to take the demon's side. They had found out about this secret only after Lucy had departed and had taken out their frustration on her. They kept her as a prisoner, unsure of what to do with her. On one hand, they were interested in her demonic ways and to use her as a way to understand their enemies. On the other hand, she was a demon and keeping such a creature close could spell doom to the entire monastery. In the end, they cut her tendons, barely fed her and held her in the isolated hut she had chosen for herself in the first place.

Occasional questionings and beatings aside, they just left her on her own, ignoring her as good as they could, seeing her as a reminder of their own naivety.
Lucretia's return made everything complicated. After all, the now half-demonic nun was an important asset for their cause, but she was also difficult to understand and very powerful. As a result, they had begun to prepare a way of dealing with her as soon as she had returned. Helen's ambition would prove to be the fuel of their attempt to undo their error. At the same time, a new and improved warrior nun without demonic components might be a cleaner way of dealing with the remaining demon lord.
Seeing how Lucretia had absorbed their power it was clear that anybody able to defeat her would be able to easily beat Belul, wherever she might be hidden.

As a result, the next morning found Helen awake and confused but willing to undergo the transformation the nuns had promised her.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

On the next day, Lucy made plans to bring her mother away from the monastery. She had to get her to recover and to escape from the stronghold without too much attention. After all, she was quite sure that the nuns would be quite ready to kill her in order to prevent their secret from getting out. She took some supplies from the pantry, hiding them in her quarters. Also, she researched in the archives of the monastery in order to find a safe escape route. All the while, she stayed as close to her mother as she could. She wanted to prevent the nuns from doing anything unexpected.
With all this going on, Lucy forgot about Helen. She hadn't seen her in days. Even though she hardly attended the services and didn't take her meals together with the other inhabitants, she probably would have met her companion on the way. However, Helen was in an altogether different place at the time.

Deep below the monastery, in the catacombs and the vestiges of a forgotten civilisation, Sister Theodosia asked Helen to lay down on the large steel slab.
"Thank you for helping us. Since you already received the nectar of strength, we don't have as much to do as we had with Lucretia. However, we have developed a few things to help you defeat the demons."
"What things?"
Theodosia smiled and said:
"We have managed to combine the nectar of strength with the water of purity, which burns the demons. It makes you stronger, and also makes your skin and your blood mortal to their touch. Should a demon manage to lay its hand on you, it would suffer horribly. It might even die."
"This sounds like just what I need to even the odds."
"Exactly. Also, there may be some properties to be gained by working it directly in your skin. We'll see. So, are you ready?"
Helen nodded:
"Absolutely."
Seconds later, she was asleep and the nuns worked on her body, slowly transforming it from her already improved physique to superhuman.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Some days later, Lucy was getting ready to leave. She had everything prepared and had moved her mother to a large chest she kept in her courtyard. The demon accepted the hiding place quickly, preferring the confines of the chest to the isolation of her hut. Lucy was still unsure whether she should leave quietly or in the open. A secret escape might reduce the interruptions but would cause some questions to come up. On the other hand, she sensed that overstaying her welcome might have dire consequences. Also, she wondered what had become of Helen. She had searched for her, but hadn't found her anywhere in the fortress. However, the whole compound was a maze and it was quite easy to miss one another. Still, she was worried.

In the concrete depths of the monastery, Helen stirred. The nuns, who had all been waiting for this got up and gathered around her. Sister Theodosia looked at the younger woman's face and asked:
"How do you feel?"
"Strange... I feel as if I returned from far."
"You do. But rejoice. The procedures were successful. Let's see if we can make you sit up."
The nuns joined forces to make her get up. They struggled with the naked woman's weight. Finally, Helen sensed that her strength returned and slowly got up. She was still a bit wobbly, but with the help of the other women, she finally stood.
She was surprised by the change of perspective. She was now a good seven feet tall and she stared down on a tremendously muscular body. She lifted her arms, which seemed both heavy and strong to her, and saw that they were covered with writings. She had seen them on Lucretia, but with her, they were denser, there were more of them, and they were pearly white under her tanned skin. Two of the nuns brought a mirror and she was able to see the extent of the changes. The writing covered her entire body, her face, her lips, even her eyes. It was arranged in a way to create flowing lines all over her, each coil slightly elevated like a half-inch-sinew. Several cardinal points of her body were decorated with holy jewelry just like she had seen on Lucretia.

She took a few steps, then she was back and ready. She turned to her creators and said:
"Excellent. Now I rival Lucretia. I will show her what I can do."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

I tried to draw the two characters as good as I could.
Of course, be aware that I am no artist and just learning by doing.
Still, I hope you like it.
Criticism and hints on how to improve are very welcome!

Anyone with real talent, please help!


  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

The four-armed warrior nun was done with her preparations. She packed her things and left. She had given up on her original idea of trying to talk sense into the other nuns. After all, she was now aware that they regarded her as a necessary evil, one they preferred not to keep in their midst. Running now was sure to hurt her prestige amongst the order's members, but on the other hand she had realised that the organisation was far from being as innocent or even helpful as she had initially believed.
Destroying the final demon lady was necessary to break her hold on the demon populace and she hoped that the liberation of the demons and the end of their threat would resolve the order's issues, opening a path to a peaceful future. Most of all, she just wanted to live peacefully as the bastard child she was.

Lucy had discovered the tunnels she was now walking through when she was looking for Helen. They were dank, wet and drafty. Sometimes, she came across faded signs that directed the reader to some blind spot. She held the chest cradled to her body with her lower arms, using her upper pair to light the way. The constant draft suggested that this place had an exit and the dust meant that the nuns knew nothing of it. Her mother asked:
"Where are we?"
"We are in the tunnels below the monastery. There must be an exit around here somewhere. It's not long anymore."
"Great. Where do we go when we're out?"
"Not sure for now. Maybe to the demon village I stayed at for a while. Those were nice people. I guess they could take care of you."
"This sounds nice. Living amongst ourselves."
Lucy frowned. What was this about?
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Just as she was about to reply, Lucy heard voices and footsteps ahead. Motioning her mother to be silent, she waited, trying to discern who was there. The voices grew clearer and she suddenly recognised Helen. However, her voice seemed to be deeper, stronger. She sneaked closer, reaching a tunnel that was lit by various cobbled-together lamps. There was a group of nuns walking back towards the monastery's courts. As far as Lucy understood, they were all quite eager to meet her.
Amongst them, an enormous person marched, moving slowly so as not to overtake the others. The woman was hugely muscular and almost two feet taller than her companions. Then Lucy recognised Helen's voice. The giant was her lover.

She stepped into the light, hiding the chest before this and telling her mother to flee if anything should go wrong. Lucy stood there and challenged the group:
"What are you up to? Helen, what happened to you?"

The nuns stopped abruptly. As one woman, they spun around and stared at the intruder. Helen was the first to recover:
"Lucretia! So nice to see you. What happened to me? Can't you see? I am now your equal. Aren't you proud?"
Lucy stared at the monstrous woman, her gaze switching to Sister Theodosia. She stepped forward towards the nun, which promptly hid behind Helen.
"You madwoman! Why did you do this to her? Couldn't you just have left her?"
The nun grinned and gave Helen a sly look. The taller warrior woman replied:
"Leave me? Why? Look at me! I am finally strong enough. Together, we can destroy the demons and bring peace to the world. The Order will end the demons' tyranny."

Lucy gave her companion a blank stare. She shook her head and said:
"I am really sorry I dragged you into all this. I should have seen it long ago. You have become a warrior of their faith, but you should have stayed the free woman you were."
Helen clenched her teeth in anger. She hissed:
"What are you saying? I did this for you! I wanted..."
"You were a thief once. You did what you wanted before, why do you let them deform you?"
"Deform? Look at you!"
Lucy nodded and said:
"I'm sorry, but this seems to be my true form. I plea for your forgiveness, I did not want to deceive you, but I only recently found out. I am half demon myself."
Helen looked around in confusion, anger seeping up in her.
"Half demon? But... How?"

Suddenly, Sister Theodosia interrupted:
"She's a traitor and a monster. Fight her! Now!"
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

Helen screamed and attacked. She leaped forward, slammed her fist into Lucy's chest and threw the other colossal woman back. Lucy stumbled for a second, shook herself and readied herself, holding her four arms up and preparing her wings to confuse her assailant. Helen continued her attack, following her first punch up with a flurry of attacks. Lucy managed to block most of them, but her former friend's strength drove her back. Also, every punch that hit left a slight mark on her skin. It was no bruise, but rather a burn.
Confused, she looked down on her forearms for a second, retreating in order to get out of the larger woman's range. This proved to be difficult as she continued relentlessly, hammering at Lucy's body as quickly as she could. She realised that Helen's fists had to be blessed in such a way that the demonic blood in her veins rebelled. Slowly, the pain started to creep in, making it harder and harder to defend herself.
Lucy realised that continuing in this way would end in disaster. She understood that fleeing was no longer an option. She'd have to leave her mother here. At the same time, attacking the giant woman was almost impossible. She somehow had to get inside the other's reach and land a few telling blows, maybe a window would open up.

Meanwhile, Helen was breathing through her teeth sharply. She was enjoying her power to the fullest, hammering away at her teacher. She could feel the admiration of the other nuns, the gratefulness, she could smell Lucretia's fear. With a quick sidestep, she overcame her mistress' cover, ducking down to the left, she sank her hammer-like fist into Lucretia's obliques. The shorter fighter exhaled abruptly as the fist left a scorching mark on her skin.

Lucy extended her wings to the back and felt the wall behind her. That last blow had thrown her off-balance, retreating further was impossible. She had to hit her opponent full on. For a second, she eased her cover on her chest, inviting Helen to strike a telling blow. She read the massive nun correctly as her freight-train-calibre fist roared at her moments later. Lucy blocked the attack as good as she could, but suddenly reached up with her lower arm pair and grabbed the fast approaching forearm. She stepped forward, turning along as fast as she could and rolling into Helen's defense. She sent both of her right fists at Helen's left elbow and smashed it as good as she could.

The taller fighter grabbed Lucy's face and squeezed it, burning her in the process. Lucy gritted her teeth as she felt her skin burn, trying to clench Helen's arm and throw her. She struggled against her opponent's superior weight, realised that it was pointless and just swatted Helen's face with one of her wings. For a second, the surprised titan relaxed her grip and Lucy stepped behind the monstrous warrior nun.
Helen tried to recover and turn towards her enemy, but Lucy took her into a nelson with her upper arms, struggling to control her. Helen laughed at her futile efforts and just flexed her back muscles, forcing Lucy to release her grip. With a double elbow strike to the chest, she sent Lucy sprawling. She immediately followed up, turning to face her fallen mentor. Grinning happily, she kicked Lucy in the face and threw her against the wall. The once-proud warrior collapsed, clearly outmatched.

Helen continued her rampage, impervious to Lucy's pain.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

El_Roy_1999

As the relentless hammering on her face and body continued, Lucy tried to shield herself with her arms and wings. She tried to reach a clear thought. Every new blow made her ache more, her skin was rupturing and dying at the hands of her pupil. Clearly, her attacks were aimed at her demonic being, circumventing any defense she might have. Suddenly, she had a bizarre idea. It was every bit as suicidal as staying here and continuing to let it happen, but it felt positively insane. Lucy looked down at her chest, shielding her head and neck with her upper arms. She saw that the skin had exploded off her muscles, unveiling her flesh and bones below it. Every further blow would further rip her up, until she would finally collapse.
In desperation, she slipped her lower hand under her skin, gasping in pain as another blow demolished her shoulder. She pulled out a small, kite-shaped sliver roughly four inches long. It pulsated as she removed it and she could feel that every part of her body rebelled as she tore out her own demonic core. Whether her destroyed body was now transforming or not was impossible to see, but she rolled on her back, exposing her open, bleeding chest to the insane attacker that had once been her student.

Helen stopped. She had won. The once proud traitor was now destroyed. She smiled to herself. Defeating this one meant she could take on anybody. The last demon lady was doomed. The woman she had once admired gasped. She spat out a large lump of golden flesh and blood, then whispered something. Helen grinned and turned to the other nuns. Some of them had turned rather pale at the look of their erstwhile companion, but Sister Theodosia nodded approvingly.
Helen winked at her and bent down to listen for Lucretia's last words.
"Go ahead. Tell your last lie."

Lucy looked at the massively muscled woman bending down and grinning smugly. She still held the demon core in her hand, but concealed it behind her fingers. When Helen was close enough to hear it, she said:
"No lie. If I could, I would have loved you."

With these words, she rammed the demon core into Helen's eye.

The attack was so sudden that Helen couldn't even blink. The sliver entered her orbit and instantly began to heat up from the water of purity. The huge woman tried to grab it, but her hands just swelled and burst as she tried to touch it. Howling in pain, she felt that her head was going to explode. The other nuns stared at her in horror, Sister Theodosia fleeing immediately as her creation collapsed. Lucy clambered on all fours, leaving the screaming mess behind her. She barely managed to get up, but escaped into the shadows as quickly as she could.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.