Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
583220 Posts in 74271 Topics by 29951 Members - Latest Member: zahidmooney672 June 03, 2024, 10:43:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Hell on Earth - An Experiment
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Hell on Earth - An Experiment  (Read 92212 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
Re: Hell on Earth
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2010, 12:36:49 pm »
That night, Lucy returned to her old quarters she shared with Theresa. She was sore all over. Her body was now covered with sacred tattoos of holy texts and mystical symbols to ward off demons. The wounds left by the tattoos were covered in bandages. She hadn't seen the finished works yet, but she could feel the writing under her flesh. Inside, she sat down on her bed and said:
"Come in, slave."
Theresa walked in demurely, her head down. She submissively approached her mistress, awaiting orders. Lucy looked at her friend. Her eyes were empty, silent and devoid of emotion. She had used her powers to break her spirit. The procedure had been arduous. At first, she had ordered to lie in the dirt in front of her and made her lick her boots. When she realised that Theresa was doing this out of love and friendship, she stopped. Instead, she bent down and pulled her friend up by her hair. She had stared at her with total disdain and said:
"I am no longer who you remember me to be. I am no longer your friend. You will learn to hate me and I will destroy you."
She said this with a flat and unemotional voice, then let her drop back to the ground. She then started to beat up her mentor. Her fists struck her with the power of sledgehammers. She kicked her, threw her to the ground, pulled her up, choked her and made her feel she was in totalo control. When her attacks began threatening Theresa's life, the weaker woman tried to defend herself, but the muscular behemoth that her friend had turned into just snarled and broke her defense.
Finally, her struggle became desperate, but futile. Theresa realised that she was completely at the mercy of this insane beast that had once been her friend. She valiantly tried to defend herself and her dignity, but when she lay wounded, bruised and naked on the sand, Lucretia just grinned and proceeded to piss on her.
She kicked the destroyed woman and rolled her on her back and said:
"You are mine. You will serve me until you die."
Theresa tried to get up but couldn't. She sniveled:
"I am yours. Please, let me be yours."

Lucy's thoughts returned to the present and she said:
"You will sleep on the floor. From tomorrow until the day of your death, you will serve me."
"I will."
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #16 on: December 08, 2010, 03:23:34 pm »
When her skin had healed, Lucy was called to the council of the order. When she arrived, the women were awestruck by her presence. There she was, a 6'2" beast of a woman, wearing combat boots making her even taller. She was clad in a skintight black suit made of bullet-proof fabric, which hugged her over-exagerated curves perfectly. Through the fabric, the various piercings were visible, each one shaped to represent a holy symbol of the order. Over the suit, she wore a set of armour plates, which made her appear even bulkier. At her side, she carried a large sword and a dagger, as well as a shotgun slung over her shoulder. On her head, she wore a nun's veil, covering her bald scalp.

As she stepped in front of her elders, she did not bow. She merely looked at them gravely.
The mother superior stood up, clearly impressed by the young woman's total transformation, and said:
"Sister Lucretia. You have received the best training and the most powerful blessings we can offer. You are the epitome of the tenets of our order. Go forth and destroy evil in the name of good. Return truth and righteousness to the world. The sacred scrolls of our order tell of a demon fortress in the East. There, you will find the first of the demon lords. Defeat it!"
Lucy smiled grimly and bowed her head slightly.
"I will do as is the will of the order."
She turned around and headed for the gates. She turned her head and said:
"Follow me, slave. You will be my shield-bearer."
Theresa, clad in a simple nun's robe over her armour, instantly responded. Together, they left the monastery.
As Lucy reached the road, she had a strange feeling. It was a pang of regret. She realised that she was now in all respects a monster. A human monster, but still a warrior beast, not at all different of the demons that roamed the land. She flexed her massive arm and watched with disbelief as her huge, grapefruit-sized biceps contracted and swelled against the fabric. Maybe it would all make sense once she fought the beasts. She hoped it was worth it.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2010, 03:49:52 pm »
Thank you for all the karma. I really appreciate it!

They walked along the blasted road for a while, the faint remains of the middle line of the highway still visible. Occasionally, some bent and broken remains of street lamps or buildings could be made out protruding from the all-encompassing reddish sand. As they approached the burnt-out shell of a small town, Theresa grew uneasy. Lucy could feel it too. She stopped and made a sign to her follower to be quiet.
She drew her sword and walked towards a group of buildings, motioning Theresa to continue along the road and bait the lurking assailants. Theresa did as asked and walked along the street, her glaive at the ready. Suddenly, she heard someone call out:
"Drop your weapon, woman."

Theresa turned in the direction of the caller. It was a young man's voice. He seemed to be afraid. She decided that it was best not to threaten him or make him do any stupid things. She slowly put the glaive to the ground but prepared to draw the pistol concealed in her cloak.
Meanwhile, Lucy quickly skipped through the remains of a drugstore, climbed up a rainpipe and pulled herself on the roof of a nearby clothes shop, long since abandoned. She soon discovered the stalkers. A group of three young people, from the look of it two girls and a boy were surveying the road, clearly aiming their rifles at Theresa. With a quick look, she assessed the situation. These were no threat, only to themselves. She just straighthened herself up and said with a calm voice:
"Put your guns on the ground, kids."

They turned around fast, raised their guns and stopped. Lucy gave them a long, controlling stare. After what seemed like an eternity, the three dropped their weapons. Lucy smiled drily. She said:
"You did well."
The girl said:
"Don't kill us. Please."
"I won't. What were you trying to do anyway? Who are you?"

The taller girl answered:
"I'm Tonya, this is Jason, my kid brother. The other girl is Mira. We're hiding from Marlin."
"Who's Marlin?"
"He's the boss of Marlintown, further down the road. He protects the people from demons, but they have to work as slaves. We didn't want to do that, so we fled. Who are you?"
Lucy replied sternly:
"I ask the questions."
She immediately regretted it. The three young people started sobbing uncontrolably.

"Okay, you three. Calm down. You're safe."
She turned around and ordered Theresa to come up.
"Where's your hide-out? We can talk there!"

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2010, 12:56:42 pm »
Soon, they reached a small hut built in the carcass of a shopping mall. When they were all inside, it was completely crowded. Lucy couldn't help noticing that Jason was desperate to conceal his massive hard-on. She found this to be entertaining. This little guy would definitely fight to impress her. At the same time, the inner Lucy was totally shocked by the young man's reaction. None of this was making sense. It seemed that the nuns' training had transformed her mindset completely.
She ordered Theresa to get to the floor and sat on her back, waiting for the three youths to explain themselves.

Finally, one of them started:
"We're originally from Lukestown. It's a little way down the road. When Marlin came to power, he decided he wanted Tonya to be his concubine. He's in league with the demons and they want Sinc sacrifices. e we couldn't do anything about it, we fled. They have been hunting us ever since. In order to survive, we robbed the travellers on the road. Sorry for attacking you."
Lucy listened to the lament, then said:
"Good. I will take a look at this Marlin."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2010, 04:03:48 pm »
The next day, Marlin awoke from his sleep. The naked women at his side stirred slightly as the bellow went up again. He got up, looked out of the window and saw a warrior standing in front of the town's gate. The warrior shouted again:
"Come here and fight me, weakling!"
He grabbed his things, ran outside and screamed at the guardsmen:
"What the fuck are you doing? Who is that?"
The guardsmen replied with confused gestures.
"Whatever." He walked to the parapet and said:
"You there, warrior, what do you want?"

The woman looked him sternly in the eye and said:
"To fight you and kill you, demon servant!"
Marlin felt a slight pang of fear. The woman seemed to be powerful enough. He replied:
"No problem. I will kill you myself." To the guardsmen, he shouted: "Open the gates!"
They complied, letting her in. Lucy strode in, took up a fighting stance and waited for him to come down. Marlin was a tall, muscular and broad-shouldered man, with a shaved head and a pot belly. He was easily able to pound a bull to death with his fists. As he saw her, he said:
"Not here, my dear. Challenges should be met in the pit!"
The guardsmen, the hangers-on and some of the people started chanting "The pit! The pit!", as Marlin led the procession through the town to the central fighting pit.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2010, 04:20:20 pm »
When they arrived in front of the pit, Marlin took off his shirt and jumped down. He stretched a little, let his muscles swell and displayed his strength, before strapping on his bracers and neck-guard. When he was done, he shouted:
"What is it? Are you coming or what?"
Lucy unstrapped her armour and removed it, revealing her massive physique. She waited for a second until everybody had taken in what a muscular behemoth she was, flexing her muscles, then jumped down. She took up a fighting stance and watched her opponent. Marlin soon started to circle her, pacing across the sandy ground and trying to assess his enemy. He soon realised that this woman was a professional fighter and that he would need some dirty tricks to take her down. Well, dirty tricks indeed.
With a kick, he threw some sand at her face, immediately following with a straight blow to her crotch. However, she threw her face around, deflecting the dirt with her veil and turned sideways to block his attack. Before he could react, she entered his range and hit him with a lightning-fast combination of punches to his face, throwing him off-guard. As he recovered, she spun around and sank her foot deep into his fat stomach. He spat, trying to find his equilibrium, but she dropped down, spun her muscular leg against his calf and felled him.
On the ground, he finally regained his senses, rolled to the side evading a slamming attack with her elbow and got back up. He ducked and weaved, suddenly coming at her with a flurry of jabs, trying to drive her against the wall. She quickly parried most of them, only one of them glancing her face. She responded with a quick side-step, and rammed her knee deep into his side. He curled up, trying to catch his breath and to suppress the pain in his kidney.
She used this momentary distraction and hammered his face with a wild series of straight blows, driving him down. He tried one last thing, grabbing her and wrestling her to the ground, but he found her too heavy to lift. Instead, she just pulled him up by his face, mashed him between her spherical tits and began choking him. When he finally lost consciousness, she lifted him overhead and shouted:
"This is what happens to demon-lovers!"
She threw him out of the pit, a deadly silence washing over the crowd.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2010, 06:38:36 pm »
She climbed back out and shouted:
"You have betrayed mankind by bowing down to such a weakling and coward as this! Give me one good reason why I shouldn't destroy the sorry bunch of you!"
One of the villagers stepped up and said meekly:
"Don't kill us. He protected us from the demons. We had to serve him, but he would defend us!"
She looked down on him, making him shrink even further. With a scorning glance, she said:
"Then I will teach you to protect yourself. If everyone of you is able to fight, you will no longer be the thralls of demons!"
The man bowed down and mumbled:
"But how? We are neither strong nor well-armed."
She gave him a demeaning look and said:
"I will teach you. Strength is good, but tactics will help you better!"

Lucy and Theresa spent the next days training the villagers to fight for themselves, the now humbled Marlin willing to help the defenders. Whenever he crossed Lucy's path, he averted his gaze, hiding his hard-on. Soon, the three outcasts returned, adding their expertise in banditry and survival to the villagers'. Soon, the town was able to defend itself. Lucy took her time to plan defenses and to prepare traps for demon attackers. She warned the people of the town:
"When the demons find out that Marlin is no longer your ruler, they will send someone to see what happened." She turned to Marlin: "You will act as if you still had your position, but you will lead them into a trap. Destroy them all, and you will be free!"
The speaker of the people asked:
"But what do we do if they get reinforcements?"
"Leave that to me. I will go to their fortress anyway and I will keep them occupied."
And with these words, she smiled for the first time since her parents died.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2010, 05:04:26 pm »
After a few days of training the people to fight, Lucy moved on. She decided to find the demon palace of Baal Zabuth and to destroy him. The matter at hand was to find out where to go. As a result, she patrolled the area around the town, looking for scouts. When she finally found a group of demon soldiers creeping through the wreckage of the city, she waited until they felt at ease, then walked out in the open.
"Good evening, demon scum!"
The beasts, weird creatures with fly-like faces, hairy bodies and four arms, armed with blades and rifles, stared at her through multi-faceted eyes. They were clearly surprised by her boldness. The leader, a beast clad in the remains of a Pink Floyd shirt, replied with a buzzing voice:
"What the hell? Who are you? How dare you address us in this way?"
Lucy drew her sword.
"I dare it and I will kill you, unless you tell me where your master's fortress is."
The creature let out a chittering laugh.
"Look at the human. Look at its sorry body. Look at the pathetic weapon. Look how few arms it has. You are no threat to us. Run now, and you will live."
As a reply, Lucy jumped forward and cut off its head. The chittering instantly died down. The others fumbled for their weapons, but the warrior nun was already over them. With a quick swing, she, cut down one rifleman, side-stepped the other one and rapidly punched the next one in his large eye. The fist sank deep into the meshed material, covering Lucy's hand with demon blood. Meanwhile, the other rifleman had recovered, but found himself skewered on Theresa's glaive. The last remaining beast stared at her in disbelief and fumbled with his six-shooter, trying to get a clear aim at the rapidly approaching warrior woman. Before he could fire, she gripped his wrist and clenched it, crushing the soft insect flesh to pulp. The gun dropped to the ground, the demon tried to hold her off with the three remaining arms, but Lucy put the sword to his throat and said:
"Where is your master's fortress? I ask you only once."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2010, 07:56:48 pm »
It's been a while, but here's a new part.

Three weeks later, Lucy and Theresa reached the outskirts of the House of Baal, the demon's fortress. The area was a devastated stretch of land, the meager remains of a once fertile valley. When the two women saw what the monsters had done, they couldn't help but despair. Indeed, the parched, torn land seemed to scream for the mercy of death, its few remaining plants gruesomely distorted shades of their forebears.
Towards the horizon, the domed towers of the fortress loomed. The building itself was surrounded by a shanty-town of rickety buildings, made by the local demon warlords and occupied by their followers and slaves. As they observed the amassed hordes, Lucy and Theresa decided to hatch a plan before going on. Infiltrating such a place would be quite impossible, unless they found a special trick.

After a few days of observation, they saw a procession of religiously garbed demons and their human followers approach. They were chanting hymns to Baal Zabuth and flagellating themselves. Lucy was surprised to find the clothing they were wearing to be quite similar in style to what she was wearing. However, this immediately gave her her plan. Approaching the mob stealthily, Theresa and her tried to silently kill two of the nun-like demons. The two women sneaked closer, mingled among the believers who were clearly too ecstatic to realise that enemies were amongst them. They reached the first nun and Lucy grabbed her from behind, wrapping her arms around her neck.
The creature turned around, visibly unimpressed by Lucy's attack. It revealed a face covered in teeth, not unlike a remora. Lucy, surprised, slammed her forearm down the creature's throat and tore it out. The creature gargled and died. Seconds later, she had stripped the monster of its garb and slipped it on.
She turned around and faced Theresa. She said:
"You next. Move, slave."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2010, 09:50:48 am »
They followed the procession to the centre of the city, reaching the House of Baal after crossing a bazaar and several rings of fortifications. Clearly, wearing the robes of demon nuns meant being ignored by the guards. As they approached the main building, they noticed a terrible buzzing in the air. Soon, they understood why. The entire place was crawling with insects, mostly flies and cockroaches. All over the area, rotting cadavers and heaps of waste were lying around. The whole place was a charnel house. Its walls soon revealed themselves to be made of shit and earth. The whole building resembled a huge, rotting hive.

The two women walked through the gates and into the courtyard. There, the procession took up positions in front of a kind of rotten cathedral. The building seemed to be a gothic church built of insect shells, bones, shit and corpses. The stench was overwhelming.
The devotees started chanting. Soon, they were ecstatic, shaking their heads in unison and howling hymns to Baal Zabuth.
Suddenly, the gates of the cathedral were opened and a swirl of flies and mosquitoes emerged. Amongst them, a dark shape grew. Then, with a roar, a bloated, swollen creature, its body covered by bug eyes appeared. The monster stepped up on a platform in front of the cathedral and thundered:
"I am Baal Zabuth. My worshipers, you have come. This pleases Baal Zabuth. Bring forth the sacrifices."

In this moment, Lucy realised that the next step would be played by ear.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2010, 01:46:07 pm »
Lucy drew her sword and quickly pushed through the masses, walking towards the side of the group. Theresa followed her as quickly as she could. The other worshipers seemed to be caught in a trance. However, one of the minders of the massive fly-demon suddenly looked into their direction. The creature bent over to Baal Zabuth, caught its ear and whispered something. The monster soon reacted, turning into the direction the minion pointed to.
Lucy quickened her steps, pushing the believers aside. She reached the side of the group when she heard the monstrous beast scream:
"Intruders! Get them! Kill them!"
As one, the demonic zealots turned and faced her. Lucy ordered Theresa to lift her up. The older nun gave her a leg up and Lucy clambered on top of a causeway next to the mass of worshipers. She turned around and saw the horde fast descending on Theresa, so she turned around, bent down over the edge of the catwalk and held her hand out to Theresa. The other warrior nun jumped up, grabbed her mistresses' muscular forearm and was soon pulled up, Lucy straining against the cold steel of the causeway. The demon worshipers approached and grabbed at the escaping warrior woman, pulling her back into the turmoil. Theresa screamed as the strain increased.
Lucy kept her wits and with an imperious stare, sent the attackers back to the ground. With supreme effort, she pulled Theresa on the catwalk and took a second to catch her breath.

However, the demon had spotted them by now and approached as fast as its bloated body would allow, its every movement accompanied by the buzzing of flies.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2011, 03:42:21 pm »
The beast approached ever quicker, its arms powerful even if covered in layers of rotting flesh. Lucy faced it, struck at it with her sword and followed her blow with a furious kick. The monster roared as pus and maggots dripped from the wound. All around them, the flies buzzed ever louder, creating a layer of insects on Lucy's body. The swarm attacked her, forcing her to evade it, the already flimsy catwalk becoming ever less stable.
She shut her eyes as the flies and mosquitoes tried to attack them. She flailed around helplessly, trying to get rid of the buzzing horror around her. However, the monster was only waiting for this. As soon as she was distracted, it slammed into her, landing blow upon blow. The nun staggered back under the fury of the assault, still blind from the attacking swarm.

Lucy was forced to the edge of the catwalk. She could feel the insane crowd scream for blood. Suddenly, she realised she was going to die. The beast continued its attack, eventually locking one massive, putrefied hand around her huge neck. As its fingers closed around her throat, Lucy, completely disoriented from the sensory overload, contracted her neck muscles and resisted the beast's crushing grip. Instead, she swung herself up, wrapped her legs around the beast's arm and easily ground it into pulp between her massive thighs. The monster howled with pain, pus and blood dripping from its broken skin. For a second, the flies ceased their buzzing. Lucy found her footing again and lopped off the monster's arm.

However, her victory was short-lived. The beast instantly recovered, pulled itself up and reformed a second, distorted arm from the stump of the first. The creature grinned awfully and said:
"My dear child, your ways of warfare are pointless against the likes of me. I am Baal Zabuth, the Lord of Flies, and you cannot kill that which is many."
Lucy stared at the beast and screamed as she lifted her sword again, cleaving into the monster's body. The demon-lord laughed and shouted:
"It is to no avail. Nothing you do can hurt me, for I am corruption! I am the defiler! All that is filth, all that is unclean, all this is mine! The world is mine!"
Lucy suddenly realised what she could do. She jumped up, climbed on top of the beast and uncovered her sex. With supreme effort, she balanced on top of the flailing beast and pissed on it, her fluids burning the monster as the religious piercings blessed the water.
The creature howled as it suffered, trying to get her off it, but Lucy clung to it, slowly burning it. As she reached her end, the beast screamed at her, trying to gather its forces. Lucy just stared at it, lifted her blade and cut the beast's wound, effectively destroying it.

As the creature died, she lifted her sword and screamed in triumph. The demon servants howled in pain as her bellowing roar resonated through the fortress. Most fled as fast as they could, for here was a human who was able to destroy the demons.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2011, 09:24:44 pm »
Lucy stood over the creature's carcass. She was covered in bile and pus, her armour was spoiled, her face was still twisted into an expression of deep disgust. She stared at the fallen monster, her breath heaving. Her overinflated chest swelled from the effort. Pulling a knife from its hilt, she started to cut open the monster, revealing several egg-pods within. Inside these translucent orbs, new demon larvae were visible. With a stab, she killed the creatures. When she was done, she finished cutting up the demon lord. Beside her, Theresa stared at her companion and mistress as she worked through the body. The cold professionalism terrified her.
At last, Lucy reached into the creature's skull. She pulled and rattled something until it finally dislodged itself. With a gush of flesh and blood, she extracted an oblong shape of mother of pearl. It was a strangely formed orb, which had once formed a part of the creature's brain. Theresa looked at her with skepticism and asked:
"What is this?"
Lucy looked at her and smiled in a disquieting way, her face still smeared with slowly drying fluids.
"This, my dear slave, is the angelic core. The sister without a name told me about it. It is the element of God that all demons possess. Only in a demon lord is it large enough not to disappear immediately upon its death."
"What of it?"
"It holds the key to the demon's power."
"And what are you going to do with it?"
"I will make the demon's power mine."
With these words, she opened wide and stuck the ovoid shape down her throat. The thing was quite huge and she found it hard to swallow. It clogged her throat, she retched and gagged, trying to pull it down. Her eyes bulged, she looked as if she would suffocate any second now. With another jerking of her muscular neck, she finally made it disappear. It was only then that the ordeal began.  She fell to her knees, her eyes rolling behind her lids, her face turning red and blue, her body shaking with convulsions.
Theresa stood helpless as her friend seemed to die. As the muscular woman dropped to the ground, rolling around, her body wracked by pain, she saw that a transformation was happening. Her skin was becoming cracked and started to fall off. Under it, a perfectly white, new skin became visible. As the waves of pain died down, Theresa bowed down to her friend and saw her transformation. From her perfectly white, pupil less eyes, golden tears ran as the last vestiges of her humanity fell off her. Her tattoos remained as elevated writing on her perfect skin, sometimes appearing to burst into flame when watched from the corner of the eye. As Lucy got back up, she realised she had grown a bit. She was now easily 6'6" tall, her muscles having expanded accordingly, maybe swelling even further. She tore off the sad remains of her clothes and looked down on Theresa.

With a voice like distant thunder, she said:
"Kneel down, Theresa, for you have witnessed the first step of my ascension."

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2011, 09:26:14 pm »
This concludes the first part of the story. As you can expect, it will continue, since there are three more fiends to be defeated.

Please give me feedback! Tell me what you like, what you don't like, what you would like to happen! Anything that will allow me to improve. Thank you very much.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2011, 12:24:56 pm »
As Lucy and Theresa left the crumbling fortress, the fleeing demons howled and screamed in despair. Lucy realised that humanity had just won a gasp of breath but further confrontations loomed. They continued until they reached a road and started following it. After a while, the chilly air made Lucy shiver. Of course, she wouldn't have admitted it, but Theresa said:
"Mistress, maybe you should find something to wear."
Lucy smiled, than burst into laughter. It was a loud, booming sound. Her whole muscular shape was quivering with elation. She dropped to the ground, the stress of the last weeks finally leaving her. Theresa stared at the huge mountain of muscles with massive, spherical breasts, in every way a strange caricature of humanity, howling with laughter.
"Are you well, mistress?"
Lucy calmed down, sniffed and said:
"I'm fine. I just had to. It was too much lately and now, it's better. Let's find something to wear!"

They continued for a while until they found a broken and destroyed town nearby. As they approached, they saw a herd of large pigs dig up the soil and search for roots. In their midst, a heavy-set woman in her fifties was checking on the animals. When she saw Lucy, she screamed in terror and fled.
The women looked at each other, clearly aware that Lucy looked completely inhuman.
"Mistress, maybe you should find a way to disguise yourself. There is no point in alienating those we seek to help."
"You are right."
Lucy quickly looked through the woman's shed and soon found a heap of scavenged clothing. Looking through the heap, she soon found a headdress, a cape and a veil. She assembled a set of clothes and put it on, covering herself from head to toe.
It did nothing to disguise her massive, hulking body, but it reduced its strangeness. When she covered her eyes with a sheet of gauze, she got back up and asked:
"Is this better?"
"It is. You still look very intimidating, though."
"Perfect. Let's go to the next town. I need a good night of sleep."

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  ★Memorable Author: [El_Roy_1999] Hell on Earth - An Experiment

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View