LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sessionet in Chicago area

Started by Pinchekk, April 28, 2025, 01:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinchekk

Im going to Chicago in May 15, I'm looking for a session with a true muscle goddess or a really tall, I contacted Ms Melissa but didn't respond, do you know any sessionette so I can contact her.

Pinchekk

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →

artax

Haven't seen her but Miss Smash on sessiongirls is based in Chicago and looks great

boyofwinter

Kayla Woods is 5'10, not cut like a bodybuilder but she keeps herself in very fit shape, she prefers lifting and wrestling. If muscle worship is what you want I second Ms Smash recommendation. Or if not, Mistress Alexandria and Lady Justice are both 5'11, very different body types.

Pinchekk

Thanks for yur replays, I sent an email to kayla, but seems she is active,  I'll have a look to ms smash mistress alexandria

Pinchekk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Kayla Woods is 5'10, not cut like a bodybuilder but she keeps herself in very fit shape, she prefers lifting and wrestling. If muscle worship is what you want I second Ms Smash recommendation. Or if not, Mistress Alexandria and Lady Justice are both 5'11, very different body types.

I assume Ms smash offers full service, but do you know if lady justice does? I think I will reach her out, she seems really solid and tall but I don't know if it's only the wrestling service

pitch

Not a muscle goddess but a lot of fun and a bad ass wrestler is Safa Warda

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I assume Ms smash offers full service, but do you know if lady justice does? I think I will reach her out, she seems really solid and tall but I don't know if it's only the wrestling service
To my knowledge she is wrestling-only.

clay99

Isn't Lisa Cross in Chicago now?

Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

boyofwinter

Said he'll be there in 2 weeks.

MixedFighter99

The only issue with Kayla is she doesn't session full time anymore. Only certain times she is available. Other then that, she is fabulous!

And two weeks is roughly when TP will be here but I be shocked if she hasn't been booked up for weeks on end.


Warhawk Overdrive

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The only issue with Kayla is she doesn't session full time anymore. Only certain times she is available. Other then that, she is fabulous!

And two weeks is roughly when TP will be here but I be shocked if she hasn't been booked up for weeks on end.

I have seen her a few times and I cannot remember her ever being booked solid. If you want to see her in two weeks, give her a try.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The only issue with Kayla is she doesn't session full time anymore. Only certain times she is available. Other then that, she is fabulous!

And two weeks is roughly when TP will be here but I be shocked if she hasn't been booked up for weeks on end.

I have seen her a few times and I cannot remember her ever being booked solid. If you want to see her in two weeks, give her a try.

Is she really a BJJ black belt?

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is she really a BJJ black belt?
SHe says blue belt. It's certainly possible, when I last met her she didn't mention anything about training but it's been several years.

MixedFighter99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The only issue with Kayla is she doesn't session full time anymore. Only certain times she is available. Other then that, she is fabulous!

And two weeks is roughly when TP will be here but I be shocked if she hasn't been booked up for weeks on end.

I have seen her a few times and I cannot remember her ever being booked solid. If you want to see her in two weeks, give her a try.

Chicago is a very popular terroritory for sessioniates but you could be very correct.

TP is one of my all time favorite sessioniates so my advice would be if have a chance to book her, jump on it immediately!