⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Sessionet in Chicago area

Started by Pinchekk, April 28, 2025, 01:39:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Im going to Chicago in May 15, I'm looking for a session with a true muscle goddess or a really tall, I contacted Ms Melissa but didn't respond, do you know any sessionette so I can contact her.

Are you interested in a tall strong BBW? 


boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Are you interested in a tall strong BBW?
Did you have someone besides Alexandria in mind?

DCReviews

Yes. Someone I found on a different site. Tall strong BBW Amazon. 

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes. Someone I found on a different site. Tall strong BBW Amazon.

I'd be very interested as well since I visit fairly often.

Pinchekk

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Im going to Chicago in May 15, I'm looking for a session with a true muscle goddess or a really tall, I contacted Ms Melissa but didn't respond, do you know any sessionette so I can contact her.

Are you interested in a tall strong BBW?

Yes, as long as she is really tall I love them hahaha. I'm considering on going to Austin to have a session with IwantBlondi

boyofwinter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm considering going to Austin to have a session with IwantBlondi
She's very good.

DCReviews

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes. Someone I found on a different site. Tall strong BBW Amazon.
Link? I'd be very interested as well since I visit fairly often.

I can share her SC. If she's available she'll message you back. Amazoniannicki

boyofwinter

I found Nicki's info, she does look fun thanks.

DCReviews

New girl in Chicago...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

clay99

What happened to Kayla Woods? Just disappeared

MixedFighter99

Kayla has taken extended breaks before for a variety of reasons as this isn't a full time career for her. Not sure why the hiatus right now though I do not think she retired. If she did, Kayla is the type that would have announced it.