⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Carmen La Dean / Vienna Lift and Carry

Started by crazycrazy, March 08, 2025, 09:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazycrazy

Carmen la Dean is newly listed on sessiongirls as

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

She is a large woman, listing herself at 6'1" and 240 pounds, based in Vienna. I had a session cancelled, and decided to take one for the team by booking someone with no reviews here as a replacement session.

I am always unsure whether a newly listed woman is real, but there were extensive websites that made her look legit. The websites were all dominatrix services, but listed wrestling and boxing as options. I sent a €20 deposit, and began the nervous wait. I was staking out the address 20 minutes before the scheduled time, and was relieved when I saw her getting out of her car. When she answered the door at our scheduled time, I was impressed by her size and general good looks. She is pretty, with thick dyed hair and was dressed as I requested, athletic wear, no lingerie or leather. Her incall in Vienna is a dungeon style setup, but one room was emptied and was fully matted.

She is as big as she advertises, much taller than I am, and significantly heavier. I wouldn't call her a big bodied woman though, as she has obvious muscle tone on her arms and legs. She is a powerlifter, so she doesn't have a tightly defined physique. She is more of a big healthy woman who trains to be strong.

We engaged in some very friendly struggle play. She outweighs me by at least 70 pounds, and she's very strong, so she pretty much played with me and maneuvered me at will. She lifted me several times, straight up in a bear hug style lift and over her shoulders in a flying mare type of lift which she followed up with a spin. I weighed about 173 that morning, but I drank two litres of water through the day. She was enthusiastic about throwing me around, pummeling me with her fists, and then she began flexing her biceps. Her arms are massive, her shoulders are hard and round, her biceps are huge. Her thighs are solid and hard, and very toned. She forced me to worship her muscles and generally enjoyed using me as her plaything.

It was a fun and playful session, she was on top when we were on the ground, and far too heavy for me to move. This was a fun encounter, I had a great time even though lift and carry has never been my thing. Mostly, this review is meant to let people know that she is real and she provides the type of session that she advertises.


boyofwinter

All great info to have as I've already been emailing with her. Can't wait to get tossed around in a similar fashion.

crazycrazy

@boyofwinter I'm trying to give back to the community.

DCReviews

Does anyone know what her powerlifting stats are?

liftcarryfan1

She looks like she can handle some big fellas

clay99

You can check her C4s page wow she's handling a guy at 93kg (205lbs) with ease but of course the guy could be less than 93kg. She's lifting her slave and kissing him what a big turn on...

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You can check her C4s page wow she's handling a guy at 93kg (205lbs) with ease but of course the guy could be less than 93kg. She's lifting her slave and kissing him what a big turn on...

I can confirm that she lifted me easily, taunted me for my small size (not much less than 80 kg) gave me a flying spin on her shoulders, a cradle carry and more. She is big, strong, and good looking, with  muscular biceps and thighs, and she is very dominant.

clay99

She's lifting a 93kg guy off the floor and kissing him whilst controlling him in the air with her legs. Never seen that before. She does look older though strong farmer's wife.

Was she kissing you as well when lifting you?

crazycrazy

I'm not going to tell you if I allowed myself to be kissed. I can tell you that Ms La Dean did not ask for, or wait for, my consent to any of the violations of my virtue to which she subjected me.

I've always believed as J.H. Marx once said, "that girls think less of a boy if he lets himself be kissed. I mean don't you think that although girls go out with boys like me they always marry the other kind?"

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You can check her C4s page wow she's handling a guy at 93kg (205lbs) with ease but of course the guy could be less than 93kg. She's lifting her slave and kissing him what a big turn on...

Holy crap this lady has strongman strength.... more videos of her holding a 95kg guy on one shoulder with ease whilst taking his underwear/socks off with her other hand.   

jullyeg

Hello,

I have some doubts about her personal stats, especially her height. She claims to be 1,86m (6'1") but really does not seem so tall on her videos.

And, when barefoot, she is shorter than the guy with whom she does many, and does not look tall at all.
My doubts are not about a few centimeters and I would be very disappointed if I booked a session and were in front of a 1,70m woman. Her bbw powerlifter profile is really great if she is as tall as she claims...

So...
Among people who have met her, who can give reliable informations about her height?

Thanks in advance


JustBiceps

They always claim to be taller than they really are. Very few women on that site list their real height. Especially the tall ones.

jullyeg

Yes, but it is often 1 inch max, sometimes 2. Here, my impression is that she might be 1,70m instead of 1,86m (5'7" and not 6'1"). The difference would be huge and such a fake (on a good profile, otherwise, she looks like a real strongwoman with a curvy sexy strong massive physique) is pretty rare, indeed...
That's why a review on that point by persons who have met her would be really enlightening...

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They always claim to be taller than they really are. Very few women on that site list their real height. Especially the tall ones.

Ms Xena listed at 5'9 but looked 5'7 in person
Ripped princess listed at 5'7 looked 5'5 in person
Vikingqueen listed as 5'9 and is definitely 5'9 in person.

I reckon Carmen is 5ft 11

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes, but it is often 1 inch max, sometimes 2. Here, my impression is that she might be 1,70m instead of 1,86m (5'7" and not 6'1"). The difference would be huge and such a fake (on a good profile, otherwise, she looks like a real strongwoman with a curvy sexy strong massive physique) is pretty rare, indeed...
That's why a review on that point by persons who have met her would be really enlightening...

Jully, it seems like I'm the only person on this review site who has met Carmen. I will say that she is not 5'7" or less. I am 5'8" and she was much taller than me. Tall enough to intimidate me by looking down at me while wearing flat running shoes. My memory has faded a little: Was she 5" taller than me or only 4"? It could be that she is 6' or 6'1". Maybe she is 5'11½" but not shorter than that.