⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Carmen La Dean / Vienna Lift and Carry

Started by crazycrazy, March 08, 2025, 09:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

2ndHoodman

I'm so excited for her to lift and kick my ass


JustBiceps

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They always claim to be taller than they really are. Very few women on that site list their real height. Especially the tall ones.

Ms Xena listed at 5'9 but looked 5'7 in person
Ripped princess listed at 5'7 looked 5'5 in person
Vikingqueen listed as 5'9 and is definitely 5'9 in person.

I reckon Carmen is 5ft 11

Ms Xena is listed at 5'7". Even on wb 270 her height was 5'7"

jullyeg

Thanks a lot!
That's an interesting and precise answer.

jullyeg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They always claim to be taller than they really are. Very few women on that site list their real height. Especially the tall ones.

Ms Xena listed at 5'9 but looked 5'7 in person
Ripped princess listed at 5'7 looked 5'5 in person
Vikingqueen listed as 5'9 and is definitely 5'9 in person.

I reckon Carmen is 5ft 11

Thanks but I have met way over 100 different session providers since 1992 so my question was not if height is accurate in general (I have a rather good idea of what is usual) but in the particular case of Carmen if there is a gap between her claimed stats and reality.
Thanks, anyway

jullyeg


[/quote]

Jully, it seems like I'm the only person on this review site who has met Carmen. I will say that she is not 5'7" or less. I am 5'8" and she was much taller than me. Tall enough to intimidate me by looking down at me while wearing flat running shoes. My memory has faded a little: Was she 5" taller than me or only 4"? It could be that she is 6' or 6'1". Maybe she is 5'11½" but not shorter than that.
[/quote]

Thanks a lot!
That's an interesting and precise answer.

clay99

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
They always claim to be taller than they really are. Very few women on that site list their real height. Especially the tall ones.

Ms Xena listed at 5'9 but looked 5'7 in person
Ripped princess listed at 5'7 looked 5'5 in person
Vikingqueen listed as 5'9 and is definitely 5'9 in person.

I reckon Carmen is 5ft 11

Ms Xena is listed at 5'7". Even on wb 270 her height was 5'7"

I saw some bodybuilder sites listing her at 5'9. Lisa Cross lists herself as 5'6 she is probably 5'4 irl.

Regards to Carmen her lifting stats look incredible

liftcarryfan1

We really talking about her height huh?

jullyeg

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
We really talking about her height huh?

Yes, it seems to me an important issue about her profile.
I remain really skeptical and doubtful about it. She claims she will post some proves but her more recent pictures and videos tend to confirm she is way less tall that she pretends.
6'1" seems far away from her real height and many clues tend to make me think she is closer to 5'7" than to 6'1".
If there are evidence or proofs which confirm the height she claims to be, I will be happy to recognize I were wrong. Still waiting...

crazycrazy

Jully, you are incorrect. I have met her. I am 5'8" and she is at least 4" taller than me. I can tell you that you are wrong. This is evidence, I am saying it's true. Like I said before, she might be 5'11½" but that is only if I've shrunk ½" since I last saw my Dr (September 2024). Your clues are bullshit.

jullyeg

I thanked you for your comment, which was the only one precise and useful in response to my question.
You don't need to be aggressive. According to my (long) experience a single review or testimony is not enough to prove or to be sure of something, especially when there are opposite clues.
Thanks again for confirming your impression. But, all her videos really show (I don't say "prove") that she is obviously not as tall as she claims.
I wait for other reviews or - even better - for her to post videos that prove her height

DCReviews

I'm going to go on the assumption that this person is taller than average and my question will be does anybody know any of her strength stats or lifting stats?   

falbrecht

I met Carmen in July. She's the tallest and probably strongest sessionette I've met (met more than over the years including Sheena, Dominique Danger or Irene Andersen).

I'm 6'3 and 225lb and she was taller than me when wearing her heels wasn't much shorter barefoot. She aLeo outweighed me quite a bit. Despite her size I was still quite surprised by her strength as she didn't look as muscular as some of the FBBs I've met. She lifted me in various ways with relative ease. She also beat me at wrestling despite not being very technical or experienced by just using her strength. After a couple of rounds she won, she offered to start the next round with me in an advantaged position, so I put her into a schoolboy pin, pining both her arms down with my full weight but once the round began she just started to slowly raise her arms without any apparent strain.

jullyeg

Thanks
I am starting to be convinced!!!
The only bad point remaining about her is the omnipresence of her (probable) husband "Rico". He appears in all videos, he answers e.mails and manages her schedule. It remains me the worst contact I had for booking sessions in over 30 years: Skytriss's husband (he impersonated voices to pretend he was several persons, he was absolutely not reliable and present at the beginning of the session: a very bad recall and a shame because her potential was unique).
I hope this "Rico" won't be (too) present when she tours...

jullyeg


2ndHoodman

Carmen released a recent twit*** video highlighting her true height. 6'1/186 cm !