LIVE NOW
Live Muscular Women
Muscular Women Are Live Right Now
Join private chats instantly. Real models. Real-time interaction.
120+ models online now
Start Watching →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jennifer Thomas

Started by session_safe, February 14, 2025, 10:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenzen

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginNormally I would simply lurk on this site, but I can't stand by and let someone slander one of my favorite sessiongirls.
Jennifer was one of the first people I ever did a session with, and she was a true professional, and I never met a kinder soul. I fully understand that these women are paid to please. Without boring people with too many details, I ended up paying her too much on accident and she was kind enough to give it back. I never would have known otherwise. I also know she will pay out of pocket to appease disputes on her site even when the dispute has nothing to do with her. She has integrity which is a rare thing this day and age and she cares deeply about the wrestling community. A simple post about making contracts with business partners would suffice if someone feels like they have been wronged. Judging by the hate and vitriol in your posts you simply want to burn down something great because your ego has been hurt. Anyone who preloads responses defending how rude they are, might want to rethink their own demeanor and professionalism.

As far as the transgender issues goes, I've never looked at the site when it didn't have a separate category for women, men, and trans. I'm sure it's difficult to keep every person on the site honest, but even then, the reviews would reflect that.


Well, this is certainly an impressive "I just happened to discover this thread" moment.

Normally I would simply lurk too, but I apparently couldn't resist defending one of my favorite sessiongirls...

The heartfelt personal history, the detailed defense of Jennifer's character, the inside knowledge about how she handles disputes, and the sudden concern about her reputation are all very touching.

There's just one small problem:

Anonymity1138 isn't quite as anonymous as the name suggests.

The moderation team has already established that this account and Jennifer Thomas's account are connected.

So please forgive us if we don't completely buy the story about this being a random lurker who just happened to register an account and write a glowing character reference for Jennifer.

Jennifer defending Jennifer while pretending to be someone else?

That's not exactly the most convincing demonstration of "integrity" or "professionalism."

But I have to give credit where credit is due: creating your own anonymous fan club and then becoming its most enthusiastic member takes a certain level of commitment.

Next time, perhaps remember which account you're logged into before writing the testimonial.

Zenzen