Advertise with us
Reach Your Target Audience
Advertising is hard. We make it simple and effective.
Advertise With Us →
NEWS
Welcome to Saradas – The premier female bodybuilding archive.
Support Saradas Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK Donate →
Main Menu

Jennifer Thomas

Started by session_safe, February 14, 2025, 10:42:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer Thomas

I forgot to mention the comment regarding Emma Switch
Emma is placed in the right category as she is a biological woman , I have met her in person a few times at the events
and we did a SessionGirls Interview together , she is highly skilled , friendly and down to earth .  I'm happy to know her.
I love to train, Pro Wrestle, Session Wrestling, Entertain and Smile at my Victims~

Jennifer Thomas

⚡ Support Saradas
Keep the archive alive with Bitcoin
BTC QR
1QDxcxUx8pnsZvauyVxTqaJrWkeNhQrPdK
Donate →
I love to train, Pro Wrestle, Session Wrestling, Entertain and Smile at my Victims~

Chainer★

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I forgot to mention the comment regarding Emma Switch
Emma is placed in the right category as she is a biological woman , I have met her in person a few times at the events
and we did a SessionGirls Interview together , she is highly skilled , friendly and down to earth .  I'm happy to know her.

Oh yea  :D



DUAL / DUEL is an intimate portrait of Nono Pessoa, a painter and professional wrestler.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


DUAL / DUEL SPRING SUMMER 2017

It's Not What We Create, It's How We Create It

DUAL / DUEL is an intimate portrait of Nono Pessoa, a painter and professional wrestler.

Fitted in a tight wrestling singlet, Nono shares memories of painting, soul, body and identity. Nono's story dresses images of two friends, Maria and Maurizio, their silence charged with intimacy.

"You say – sensitive, intuitive – feminine; active, decision-making, masculine", Nono says. "But of course, a sexual organ doesn't prevent you from being one or the other." Getting harnessed to a horselike metallic structure, Nono seems to honour the promise to create new rules: – "I want to be – I want to free myself from all the boxes".

This documentary accompanies the Spring Summer 2017 collection designed by Lluis Corujo Besga and Andrea Cammarosano, two long-time friends, who met over ten years ago at the Academy of Fine Arts in Antwerp, Belgium.

"Working together has always come naturally to us and is something we have sought to formalise for a long time. Suddenly last February we were in the right place in life to finally act on it".

The resulting collection, which is previewed in this video, is a celebration of Togetherness:

Images of brother and sisterhood emblazon a selection of t-shirts and sweatshirts. Andrea and Lluis seek a re-definition of human bonds – soul, sibling and mentor, family of blood and choice, bonds that defy genders and generations. We can now accept that brothers can be sisters and sisters brothers yet, of late we have focused more on the journey than the rightful destination.

Such bonds are anchored in the body body. Ornate calligraphies in bullion embroidery and print evoke tribal tattoos on the flesh of skin toned fabrics. Deceptively simple, these garments are of mixmatched pattern constructions refitted for comfort - as for tops with asymmetric raglan- and inset-sleeves.

An homage to the ancient Greeks, Andrea and Lluis connect the spiritual and the physical, the noble and trivial, the celestial and lurid with the gristle of wrestling of that ancient world. Delicate, traditional jacquards illustrate Soul Mates and sado-maso, colossal sex-toys.. Centaurs - half human half horse, a foremost hybrid - are woven into a seasonal totem. Likeness' are painterly tightly wound fine miniatures or wide canvas' of thick loose free brushstrokes.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login


Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Chainer★

You forgot to mention the comment regarding manupilated fake session reviews and not approving real session reviews?  :o


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jennifer will likely feel to be in an awkward situation. Years ago people posted negative reviews of Sydney Thunder when they booked a wrestling session with her and she refused to do any wrestling at all. Those reviews were removed, apparently because the two are friends and "why would you pay to list your services on a website where there are bad reviews?" Jennifer is nice and generally does good, but she is friends with a lot of these wrestlers and is not completely objective (I know simply identifying someone as transgender is not the same as leaving a bad review, but in both cases the reviews would cost the SG listed future revenue).

.....


You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I tried to post a review on Session Girls about Emma Switch. The first attempt was on for a few hours before getting removed, the second one below didn't pass the approval stage:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

and here is Email I sent to try to convince Jen not to cancel my review:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Selling my home. What's my home worth?
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Muscle girl stuff? Female muscle magazines, dvds, posters and more?





E-mail: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

bruce321

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tiny Tank and Steve should be a couple.
I think he'd be glad to drop all grievances if you could make that happen.

session_safe

>  I also know she (Jennifer) will pay out of pocket to appease disputes on her site even when the dispute has nothing to do with her.

No she doesn't. Anything pre-2022, fi there was a dispute, I would use my own money to appease both parties and I did so regularly. This was not done by Jennifer, it was done by me.

session_safe

Also, regarding Jennifer removing negative review regarding Sydney Thunder. As former administrator of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, I was regularly asked to remove negative review regarding girls in general, as it was just regular sessiongirls policy. The reasoning is that she didn't want to upset the girls in general. I was vehemently opposed to this but gave in because we had an agreement that she had final say on these matters.

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You forgot to mention the comment regarding manupilated fake session reviews and not approving real session reviews?  :o

What is your warning for private sessions and scammers or complaint regarding Jennifer Thomas? That sessiongirls does not promote negative reviews? That complaint is very minimal and doesn't reflect poorly on Jennifer Thomas. Sessiongirls is not a review site, it is a contact list. Ms Thomas is entitled to run her business as she choses. This complaint is not significant. Session profiles are ads, not reviews. Look to the reviews on this site before deciding on which session provider to book.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What is your warning for private sessions and scammers or complaint regarding Jennifer Thomas? That sessiongirls does not promote negative reviews? That complaint is very minimal and doesn't reflect poorly on Jennifer Thomas. Sessiongirls is not a review site, it is a contact list. Ms Thomas is entitled to run her business as she choses. This complaint is not significant. Session profiles are ads, not reviews. Look to the reviews on this site before deciding on which session provider to book.

People on this sub will defend Jennifer no matter what.

I am the former moderator of SessionGirls. Jennifer specifically instructed me to remove all negative reviews of all girls regardless of their actual merit. She did this because her policies are biased towards girls and not guys. This complaint is valid because it puts the guys more in danger of getting a sessiongirl that isn't very good. If every review is good, then it loses it's value. It's simply bad policy and should be called out.

VegasAce

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Tiny Tank and Steve should be a couple.
I think he'd be glad to drop all grievances if you could make that happen.

LOL the Raiders have a better chance of winning the Super Bowl next year than Steve having any chance with Tiny Tank.

crazycrazy

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What is your warning for private sessions and scammers or complaint regarding Jennifer Thomas? That sessiongirls does not promote negative reviews? That complaint is very minimal and doesn't reflect poorly on Jennifer Thomas. Sessiongirls is not a review site, it is a contact list. Ms Thomas is entitled to run her business as she choses. This complaint is not significant. Session profiles are ads, not reviews. Look to the reviews on this site before deciding on which session provider to book.

People on this sub will defend Jennifer no matter what.

I am the former moderator of SessionGirls. Jennifer specifically instructed me to remove all negative reviews of all girls regardless of their actual merit. She did this because her policies are biased towards girls and not guys. This complaint is valid because it puts the guys more in danger of getting a sessiongirl that isn't very good. If every review is good, then it loses it's value. It's simply bad policy and should be called out.

Adults know not to believe the reviews on an ad.

Jennifer Thomas

This is the draft letter that is sent out when a negative review comes in for a girl.
I do not allow negative reviews when they are insulting towards the girl, for example , she has a smelly odor, she is weak, or she
never responds to my emails. 

Most girls resolve the issue before the deadline because they know how much it will hurt their business if a negative review is posted.
So Yes, I do allow negative reviews.  As for Emma , it said she was transgender , she says she is not , therefore I am not posting it.

Hi.  ( name of Session Girl)

We at SessionGirls take all disputes in the case of business transactions between the Session Girls and their Clients very seriously and will take steps to find a positive resolution if possible.

A complaint has been made by _______________ ( Name Of Guy )

Please review his complaint and the documentation he has provided.

We understand there's two sides to every story and would appreciate hearing from you to explain your side of the situation.

Or if you can resolve this issue directly with your client within the next 3 business days, it will prevent any negative review to be posted in your profile.

Please Note :  If a Session Girl Deletes profile in attempt to avoid making a resolution,  she will automatically be put on a Scammers list .

Thank you,

SessionGirls Resolutions

I have attached screenshots of recent emails regarding negative reviews and deposits with names and emails hidden.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I love to train, Pro Wrestle, Session Wrestling, Entertain and Smile at my Victims~

session_safe

I realize I'm in the minority here, but beware of Jennifer Thomas. I was her business partner for 10 years. I paid all the bills and did all the programming and moderation during this period. She was supposed to give me 50% equity in the company if I helped her build the company, but but locked me out when it became economically rational for her to do so. When she formed the company, she gave herself 100% equity and locked me out completely and framed herself as a victim online. Because she's Jennifer Thomas, everyone believes her.

I stupidly did not get it in writing so I basically have no legal recourse. For anyone that says "your fault for not getting it in writing", I did get it in writing many times after that and she still broke those agreements. As an example here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login . I paid 100% of the expenses of the 2023 SessionGirls Live Event, and in return I was supposed to get:
- 50% of my share of ticket sales get reinvested into a SessionGirls "rainy day fund", owned by SessionGirls to be used by SessionGirls. Steve gets to determine what constitutes an "emergency"
- A link to my website
- An email sent to guys about my website

I paid what amounted to $30,000, got it in writing, got it notarized, went over with it with her, and she STILL won't grant me those things! It's always some weird, stupid excuse. It's also supposed to go to MEDIATION in case there is a "disagreement". . . LOSER PAYS MEDIATION FEE! But she refuses to go, no matter how many times I wave the contract in her face. And it's been several contracts and she cheats me every time. And no, "Well. . . Jennifer scammed Steve before. . . his fault" is not a valid excuse for that behavior.

No, suing is not a practical option because it will cost me more to sue in what I can get out of her. And even if "win", she can declare bankrupcy and get rid of the judgment that way. It also takes years and costs a lot of money that I don't have. There is no practical way to get my money back through the legal system.

I set my compensation bar low in my agreeements. And she can't even do THAT. It's always some weird, stupid excuse. Even $10 I have trouble getting out of her. It's just more excuses and framing herself as "the victim". Jennifer Thomas scammed me, plain and simple. And she did it countless times over the course of 10 years.
 

clay99

Steve might come across as crazy but I have recently encountered a guy who lost his business, family and got screwed over by a business partner.  Mentally lost it would repeat the same things over and over again. I understand Steve's frustrations. My advice for Steve would be to let it go. Pray and seek Gods guidance. In the end God will give justice to everyone. The people who lie, cheat, screw people over will get exposed and justice will be served.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Steve might come across as crazy but I have recently encountered a guy who lost his business, family and got screwed over by a business partner.  Mentally lost it would repeat the same things over and over again. I understand Steve's frustrations. My advice for Steve would be to let it go. Pray and seek Gods guidance. In the end God will give justice to everyone. The people who lie, cheat, screw people over will get exposed and justice will be served.

I worked my ASS OFF on SessionGirls for over TEN YEARS. And between that and my regular job, it was something like 80 hour workweeks. And it was difficult scrounging the money all the time to pay all the SessionGirls bills.

My position is always the same: Jennifer and I can start with the contract that we DID have ( You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ) and abide by the rules for that contract for that event. Which is if there's an dispute we go to mediation. . . LOSER PAYS MEDIATION FEE. We can start with a simple link to my website, WHICH WAS CLEARLY STATED IN THE CONTRACT. I've been asking Jennifer for a link to my webstie for YEARS and she always gives some some weird stupid excuse.

Again: I worked my ASS OFF on SessionGirls and Jennifer specifically told me she will never give me anything for my efforts, not even $1. Much less a link. She makes it sound like it's this huge thing she's giving me.

session_safe

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Steve might come across as crazy but I have recently encountered a guy who lost his business, family and got screwed over by a business partner.  Mentally lost it would repeat the same things over and over again. I understand Steve's frustrations. My advice for Steve would be to let it go. Pray and seek Gods guidance. In the end God will give justice to everyone. The people who lie, cheat, screw people over will get exposed and justice will be served.

No, that doesn't happen in the real world. On social media, people make decisions based on emotion, not reason.

Doesn't matter that I have a contract or not, people aren't going to use reason, they'll just resort to tribalism.

If you want to take the reason route, PLEASE READ THE CONTRACT: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

No, Jennifer will never get "exposed" and there will never be "justice". People on this forum will side with her, no matter what the evidence.